Sperry Tents of The Seacoast

Maine, New Hampshire and North Shore Massachusetts

Sperry Sail Cloth and Coastal Clear Tents.

We specialize in outdoor weddings along Northern New England's scenic coasts. We are the exclusive provider of Sperry Signature sailcloth wedding tents. Also, offering our exclusive Coastal Clear Tents™. These elegant clear pole tents allow you to hold your wedding under the stars While staying dry. Also rent tent sides, dance floors & band stages. Custom lighting, fans, and heaters. We cover celebrations of any type, including weddings, anniversary parties, family reunions, rehearsal dinners, corporate & community events. Optional trained professional attendant to be onsite for the event.

Lighting, Dance Floor, Generators, Stages, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

38 Hampton Rd , Exeter, NH Maine, New Hampshire and North Shore Massachusetts (603) 570-4857

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Audrey Z

As a professional planner I don’t leave anything up to chance. When it comes to rentals I demand high quality, above average service and a team that is not only knowledgeable and technically sound, but a team that is willing to go the extra mile to make it happen. The team at... Read More Sperry Seacoast does just that. They supply cutting edge beautiful products that always arrive to a job in perfect shape. Year in and year out they are always at the other end of the phone whether it’s an order we need adjusted or a wind storm that blows through a venue and we need sides adjusted, they are there to make sure all my events are flawless. I worked with Sperry Seacoast on a very technical job. We had a very short time table for set up and break down, a tight piece of property on the ocean, we needed space for a 200 person reception and to top it off I needed the tent raised 4 feet to go over rose bushes that were on the edge of the beach overlooking the sea. The team worked smart and swiftly to make this happen. When the bride walks into the tent and sheds tears of joy, I know I worked with the right team.

Reviewed on 1/18/2018

The Sperry tents are beautiful...light and airy. The sales staff are great to work with and the install crew are professional and very helpful.

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Leslie J

As a local planner, I have been working with Michael and the Sperry team for several years. I don’t even know where to begin. They are always my go to for tents and other rental items. They never fail to deliver top quality products. They are always adding to their inventory to... Read More meet industry standards. The entire team always goes above and beyond during the entire planning process. Liz is absolutely amazing to work with during booking. She is so knowledgeable about all the products and her response time is always timely. There has been several times when I have needed something last minute on nights and weekends and I can always count on them to come through. The set up team is always amazing. They are always on time and they always offer to help if I need assistance. No matter what I need, what day it is or what time it is, Sperry tents always delivers. I will continue to use them for every wedding and event.

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Sarah G

Sperry Tents of The Seacoast is a valued member of the event | wedding industry for both couples and vendors. As an event | wedding planner, designer and coordinator there are many attributes I look for in working with a vendor. Sperry possessed all of these. The Sperry team... Read More goes above and beyond from the moment the first inquiry is received until the tent is back in the warehouse. Sperry provides incredible customer service, knowledge, professionalism and care in the overall success of the event. The crew understands the importance of teamwork. Sperry's rentals arrive in excellent condition and in the rare occasion of an issue, it is resolved in a timely manner without hassle. The on site team is consistently on the move inspecting all the moving parts of the tent, lighting and power. An outdoor event is always a case of "what if", it is peace of mind to know Sperry is on the team. In the case of inclement weather, Sperry tents keep guests safe and comfortable. Sperry is a pleasure to work with and a huge asset in the overall success of an event.

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Elizabeth C

Sperry Tents is amazing! We've worked with them so many times over the years because our clients frequently choose them. Their custom sailcloth tents are absolutely beautiful, Mike and his team are extremely helpful and accommodating as well. We’ve seen tents put up in all... Read More conditions and have worked under them throughout it all. We catered a 200 person wedding last summer that absolutely poured but the clear sides went down and everyone stayed dry. The guests actually were commenting how cool it looked seeing the raindrops and light hitting the tent and after it all we were then welcomed by a rainbow the guests could still enjoy while looking through the clear sides of the tent! Sperry can truly turn a backyard into a fairytale— check out their Instagram for some awesome shots of their tents day and night!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Lani Toscano, L

We can not say enough about the professional team at Sperry Tents of The Seacoast - they are committed members of the vendor team - go above and beyond to help solve snafus - brainstorm solutions and deliver a first class product. Working with Sperry takes the stress out of... Read More delivery day and ensures beautiful tents for our clients. We are continually delighted by their dedication and commitment to excellence.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Linda M

Sperry Tents Seacoast is such a pleasure to work with- their team is super professional and knowledgeable! Quick, thoughtful, and genuine responses to every question asked. The tent was perfect in every aspect- I love hearing friends and family STILL comment on how beautiful... Read More it was!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Samantha W

So easy to work with and the tent was beautiful! So glad I went with a sailcloth tent for my backyard reception!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Janelle V

Elegant, beautiful, required very little decoration. At attendent pulled down the sides when the wind came up. We weren't sure about a tented wedding until we saw a sperry tent...

gorgeous sailcloth tents!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Elissa M

The tent was beautiful in the daylight...the Sperry provided uplighting only enhanced the appearance inside and out when darkness fell. Everything was perfect and executed seamlessly in coorination with the venue.

Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Emily F

Sperry is a wonderful company to work with. They are by far the best in the area in terms of professionalism and quality! Love the sailcloth and stained wood. Additionally, they worked directly with my other vendors saving me time and a headache!

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Julia T

I have used Sperry Tents many times over the years because their tents are stunning. Most recently used them for my wedding. Not only is the tent always perfect, the folks at Seacoast Sperry are incredibly helpful and accommodating (and always on time.) Thanks Sperry!

A Pleasure to Work With

Reviewed on 12/09/2010 Erica L

After having a bad experience with another tent company, I was pleased that Sperry was able to step in and give me a beautiful tent that made my wedding day. This was by far the easiest part of my wedding to plan. The staff was a pleasure... professional, reasonable, quick... Read More and easy to work with. The tents are breathtaking; the sailcloth against the beautiful wood is a great background for pictures. I will definitely work with Sperry again!

Reviewed on 12/07/2010 kelly d

Sperry Tents is amazing in every way. The tent was truly stunning and the crew could not have been nicer. And most incredibly - they brought the tent and crew all the way to Texas (from New Hampshire) for our wedding! It was awesome to watch them put the tent together, and what... Read More they built was unlike anything our guests had ever seen. It set the tone for the entire event - casual elegance. If you are having a tent at your wedding this is the ONLY one to have. No more plastic structures with drapery inside that looks like a gaudy coffin! This is simple, classic and gorgeous! Thank you Sperry :)

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Stephanie M

We used Sperry Tents for our August wedding and it was just beautiful! The detail that goes into the inside and outside of the tent is unparalleled. Picca was wonderful to work with and the tent gave a finished looked to our event that would have been missing without it.

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 kate k

If you are using a tent for your wedding (or any other event) you have to go with Sperry, that's all there is to it! They did such an amazing job, we can't say enough about this company. The tents are gorgeous inside and out, the customer service is unparalleled and we were... Read More absolutely thrilled with everything they did for us. The only complaint we have is that they took the tent down and didn't leave it for us forever. We love Sperry and could go on and on. You will NOT be disappointed!