Events Planned to Taste

Our food reflects our passion. Events large and small display this through our preparation and attention to detail in every aspect. Food only makes part of an event, however, and Spice Catering’s commitment to excellence comes through in every facet of our business. You’ll find that devotion in event planning, design, custom table scapes, and our staff of chefs, bartenders, and servers. Work with us and always expect professionalism, regardless of the size or nature of the event. Spice Catering assists you with your event from beginning to end. We’ll help with planning, food preparation, and custom table design for several types of events. When a wedding, private party, or social event comes up, contact Spice Catering. We’ll work with you every step of the way.

American, Italian, Mexican, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty, Thai

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Family Style, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Becky W

We are so happy that we went with Spice Catering for our October wedding! The food was delicious and the way they presented it was beautiful. Dan and his entire staff made sure we were well taken care of and happy throughout our wedding. He is a true professional and you can see... Read More how passionate he is when it comes to his business. I don't thing we could have trusted anyone else for the most important day of our lives. They set aside food for us during cocktail hour so we could have a chance to eat during our carriage ride and picture taking. It was definitely a lifesaver! The caprese pipettes were so cute and tasty that I'm still hearing about them from my family and friends. We even had our own champagne waiting for us and then later on a bottle of wine at our table. The wine was Josh wine which is my husband's name. It’s those little details that helped make our day special. Thank you Dan!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Siama A

Spice catering was amazing! We had an Indian fusion wedding and they worked with our other caterer to create the perfect menu for our spring 2017 wedding ! Betsy was absolutely wonderful to work with, communication was great and she is very organized.Many of our guests were... Read More raving about the delicious food and still to this day the food comes up! If we ever have any future larger events will definitely have them cater again. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Joseph D

Spice Catering helped to make the wedding planning process so much easier. Dan worked with us to build the perfect menu for our big day, and helped us create a delicious and memorable experience for us and all of our guests. Thanks to Dan and his fantastic staff, everything came... Read More together perfectly on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Eileen G

We used Spice Catering over two years ago for our June wedding, and I still think about the event they created. We decided on an outside wedding on a beautiful property, but we had to organize tents and tables, dish ware and a bar. Spice really coordinated it all. They gave us... Read More suggestions for other vendors, and then they helped put everything together. From setting tables, making sure the floral arrangements looked beautiful, and keeping guests satisfied all night, the night was beautiful. More importantly, the food was exceptionally delicious and beautiful. People asked if we paid a fortune for the food, which we did not, because Spice is reasonably priced. I highly recommend working with Dan and the Spice crew!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 judi g

Spice Catering hosted my wedding and it was the best experience I could have imagined. Dan and Carissa made it all perfect. The food was amazing and Dan was so easy to work with and had some really great suggestions. I didn't have to think about anything, except my beautiful... Read More wedding, thanks to both of them. I would highly recommend Spice Catering for any event. They are the best!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Lauren S

I would recommend Spice Catering to anyone who is looking for a unique, one of a kind experience! Dan and the Spice chefs create menus catered to what you like, and truly create food that is one of a kind for your special day! They were very accommodating and easy to reach... Read More when I had a question, and we knew from the start we made the right choice. Our guests still talk about the food and how friendly the Spice staff were to this day! They loved the stations rather than plated dinners that we decided to do, and enjoyed the variety of flavors and choices. Choose Spice and you won't be disappointed! Thanks again to Dan and the entire Spice team for such a memorable experience!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Marissa D

Spice was the best in every single way! They are more than just caterers. Everyone that attended our wedding keeps talking about how awesome the food was (especially the corn bread 😉). It was awesome creating our own menu and also signature drink. Everything went so well with... Read More our venue. Just perfect!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Isabelle S

Spice Catering really worked with us to give us the best experience we could ask for on our wedding day. The food was incredible, and every detail was well thought out from cocktail hour to dessert. The staff was professional and helpful in every way. I highly recommend Spice... Read More Catering!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Amanda L

We had a great experience with Spice! Dan, the owner, was so accommodating and helpful as we planned our wedding from out of state. He gave us lots of options and guidance when selecting our menu. We received SO MANY compliments from our guests about the food. Even months... Read More later, our friends and family were still talking about how delicious it was. We had two guests not show up at the last minute, so they wrapped up the extra plates for us. The food was still to die for even cold, out of the fridge. We highly recommend Spice Catering for any event! They are amazing!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Tasleem S

Dan Biagioni is the only caterer that I contacted who went out of his way to pick up the phone to discuss the catering for our wedding. We did not have a set idea of what we wanted nor a fixed budget. He provided advice that resulted in us have a buffet with one chicken dish,... Read More one salmon dish and one vegetarian dish ("adult mac 'n' cheese"). This covered all our bases and turned out to be a delicious combination that accommodated all our guests tastes. The tasting session he set up for us was helpful and informative and made both myself, my husband and his parents feel confident that we had picked the best caterer. He put on a beautiful cocktail hour and provided the alcohol. We chose to stick to wine and beer. We provided our own flatware and plates for the main meal and he provided all the glasses for the tables. He and his staff worked with us to accommodate the way in which we chose to set up our tables, as my now mother-in-law, decided to have a different set of vintage china plates for each table and had made matching center pieces. He guided us through what we needed, especially as we were providing so much, which was unusual and then worked with my mother-in-law to fit her request to have the china laid out at the end for guests to take away with them. Overall, the price was reasonable and his team went above and beyond for taking care of all our 150 guests. I highly recommend his catering service to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Heidi D

Dan was great, working with him was a breeze. We loved all the food options too and they definitely delivered on our wedding day. People loved the food and the service was top notch. We took the time to actually enjoy our meals before partaking in the wedding festivities and we... Read More were so impressed. I would recommend Spice catering any day, hands down!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Stephani B

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Spice Catering was. Dan was absolutely wonderful. When we first met with him to talk, I knew right away we were going to have a great experience. He was extremely professional, he was easy to talk to, down to earth, and most... Read More important of all, he really cared about our needs and wants. Choosing Spice was one of the best decisions we made. Any detail I wanted changed, whether big or small, he was so helpful and willing to change. He constantly checked in to make sure there wasn't anything we needed or that we didn't have any questions/concerns. Our wedding day was perfect, Dan's staff members were wonderful as well! Everyone was pleasant, personable, and had smiles on their faces. The bar was stocked well and the line was never too long. The food from cocktail hour, to dinner, was unbelievable! (YES, we were able to actually sit and enjoy the food!) Our guests are still talking today, almost 3 months later, how amazing the food was. We cant thank Dan & his staff enough for everything! We hope there comes an event in the future we can work with them again! We highly recommend Spice Catering for your wedding needs!

Dan Biagioni

Born in Connecticut, owner Dan Biagioni along with his executive chef has a combined experience of 40 years in the catering, restaurant and food preparation industry. A graduate of Quinnipiac University, Dan has a bachelor’s degree in marketing and previously worked at Jordan Catering & Event Planning as Director of Sales.