Cuisine

Cajun, Hawaiian, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, American, Chinese, Eastern European, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mexican, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Family Style, Food Trucks, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Leslie G

Spice of Life was the perfect choice for our wedding in Comfort. They were very professional and responsive to the many questions that we had about the menu during the planning process. The service at our wedding was incredible and so was the food! We could not have asked for... Read More a better group to cater our wedding. I highly recommend using them. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Ali S

We cannot say enough good things about Spice of Life. Jessica was AMAZING. She was so friendly and professional. On our big day, we had to make some last minute changes. She was more than flexible and made sure that every single person had a wonderful meal and every child had a... Read More yummy kids meal. The service was amazing. We had a large wedding. There was a huge staff that constantly was checking on my husband and I. They even made sure that my husband got his favorite appetizer selection to snack on while we were doing photos! They are incredible! I can not recommend them enough. We are so thankful for their attention to detail, professionalism, and kindness.

Reviewed on 4/11/2016

Spice of Life catered our wedding for 110 guests in Comfort, TX. I was extremely pleased with their service, from a really fun and customized tasting (they prepared every dish we were considering - on two different occasions! they also worked around when we could come visit from... Read More Houston to do the tasting) to high class service. The food was delicious, and they were very flexible with changes and special requests. We did stations with a lot of hors d'herves and snacks. Most of all, Spice of Life is an excellent value. I got quotes from multiple caterers and they were by far the most affordable. I have to also rave about our bartender. He was just extremely cool! Like a real bartender you'd find in a great bar who had been working there for 20 years, not just a "cater waiter." Twice during the reception we ran out of whiskey, and a member of the Spice of Life staff ran to the liquor store to get us more (we had originally purchased all of the alcohol).