Spinelli’s Library Hall

• Valet Parking

• Wheelchair Accessible

$$ - Affordable

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Inn/B&B, Mansion/Historic Site, Restaurant, Unusual/Alternative

911 South Main St, Boerne, TX

Best day of my LIFE

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Brandi H

Spinelli's Library was more than I ever imagined... we were married on August 1st in the candle-light of the Library with our close friends and family. Dennis Spinelli was wonderful, he catered the Italian Buffet that was so delicious, I hired him for my mom's birthday party on the 20th of August. ( That party was awesome, too). After we exchanged vows, we went upstairs to the reception hall that overlooks the Boerne Square and park. It was so romantic...we danced to a great DJ who stayed late, just because our guests were staying at Dennis' Inn and he enjoyed playing for us. I will always recommend the Spinelli Library. We will never forget the hospitality, professionalism, care, and friendship that they gave to us during the entire wedding process. Again, this was the BEST Night EVER! Thanks to Dennis and Denise Spinelli, I am a happy new bride.

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 toni s

The location is great, the catheral is wonderful, the staff was terrific, the food was out of this world. Everyone said how much they enjoyed themselves, some said they wished they had, had thier weddings there, some others said they were going to refer thier friends. Overall Mr. Spinelli, this Managers and Staff were over the top, we couldn't have asked for things to be more perfect.

My Dream Come True

Reviewed on 8/24/2011 Denise S

Finally, the man of my dreams proposed and what a beautiful wedding we had!!! We got married at 12 on the 12th of January at the Spinelli Library outdoor chapel. It was a cold day but the sun was shining through the trees and people always said it would be a cold day in h-- before my man would get married!!! We had a delicious lunch afterwards and then danced. It was a dream come true!! I must say being married to man who has created so many dream weddings for everyone really made mine perfect, too. My dearest friend was my planner, and she decorated everything so lovely. Wow...I'm still in heaven and definitely holding heaven in my arms every night!

My Wonderful Memory

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 arturo h

Oh my gosh! I have to tell you about how wonderful my experience was at Spinelli's Sister Venues! We got married at their church in Comfort, and then we came down to Spinelli's for a fabulous reception! The food was out of this world!! I can't tell you how much fun we had! All of our guests stayed at the inn and downtown Boerne! What a destination venue! This is something that all you girls need to know about! My folks are still calling me and telling me how wonderful the evening was and what a beautiful setting the hillcountry was for our wedding!

My wedding day (Dream come true!!)

Reviewed on 9/22/2010 crystal f

My husband and I were married on the property at Spinelli's Vistro. Everything was just as I had imagined: perfect! The Vistro has it all!! We had the rehearsal dinner there, and then were married in their chapel on the new patio. After the ceremony we all headed inside and had our reception upstairs. The view from the very private upstairs hall was amazing and everyone enjoyed it immensely. We had the Roast Beef Style Dinner which was delicious!! The night of our wedding we stayed in the newly redecorated 2 bedroom honeymoon suite. This building was constructed in 1875!! It is totally cute and even has its own bar and salon!! YES, SALON! Our wedding party stayed in the cottages/inn so we were all right there together the whole time. We all had such a wonderful time and Dennis and his staff took amazing care of all of us. I will definitely recommend Spinelli's Vistro to every "bride-to-be" I come into contact with in the hill country area. Go VISTRO!! And thank you so much for making my big day a DREAM COME TRUE!! : )

TO Spinelli’s Library Hall