Spirit of Chicago

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Ballroom, Waterfront, Cruise, Restaurant

600 E Grand AVe, Chicago, IL (888) 957-2634

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Morgan M

The staff was incredible to all of our guests, they made sure everything was perfect for our big day. Not one single flaw! Totally worth the price!!!! I want to do it all over again!

PERFECT NIGHT

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Greg H

The folks on this ship truly are amazing. They were all there EVER step of the way doing anything we wanted to make our night perfect! I cant imagine anything being better. NOTHING needed to be improved upon.

Awesome Ceremony and Reception

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 CHRISTINE O

I HAVE A TOTAL GUESTS COUNT OF 50 AND A PLANNING OF LESS THAN 2 MONTHS. I BOOKED THE SPIRIT OF CHICAGO CRUISES FOR A SKYLINE VIEW TOP DECK CEREMONY AND A CRUISE RECEPTION. THE CREW EXECUTED AN AWESOME OUTCOME.

The Spirit of Chicago!

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Claire J

Tim and I had the most perfect wedding aboard the Spirit of Chicago! We had our wedding right before the lunch cruise and then our reception was held during the lunch cruise. The staff was absolutely wonderful and so friendly and welcoming. Ashley Kolesar was our wedding... Read More coordinator and she is a dream to work with! It was a magical day!