Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

3817 N Light Drive, Chester, VA serving greater Richmond area (804) 616-1448

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Ashley C

Steve was amazing! I never worried about anything during the wedding because I knew he was on top of the schedule. He was so nice and made sure to make our day absolutely perfect! Without him our day would not have moved so smoothly.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Kayla U

Steve was awesome!! He answered my numerous questions leading up to the wedding and had a very useful planning site for me to make song choices and create a reception timeline. During the reception, he was able to read the crowd and choose the perfect type of song for how the... Read More night was going. He also went above and beyond by bringing me and my husband our drinks as we got our food at the buffet - and then even brought us refills! I would definitely recommend Splash DJ to anyone getting married or having another big event!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Fetzer Sharp A

Steven was FANTASTIC!!! He was so flexible when things got crazy. He paid attention to every detail during our reception. I would highly recommend him to anyone in the Richmond area for a wedding. As an added bonus, his client portal made planning and communicating with him so... Read More very easy!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Alison K

Splash DJ (Steve) did a wonderful job providing music for our intimate, outdoor wedding. He was able to condense his equipment to maximize room for dancing at our small venue. He played all of my song requests, as well as those of my guests. The music was classy, fun and very... Read More appropriate for the venue/event. Guests were dancing all night, and we received many compliments about the music. We would hire Splash DJ again in a heartbeat.

Best man for the job!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Amanda S

I couldn't have chosen better and he was perfect for the job. Versatile, friendly, personable, and read the crowd very well!