Images that Inspire the Heart

We love telling your love story through our images. Capturing all your beautiful moments of emotion, laughter, and love is our passion. We also offer Videography. Please ask for special pricing and packages!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Newport Beach, CA Southern California (949) 922-6959

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Lauren M

Splashes of Time Photography are AMAZING!!! My husband and I are from Australia and we were married at Disneyland Hotel, Anaheim, in December of last year. Eric (of Splashes of Time), was so easy to work with from our very first email to him to our big day/meeting him for the... Read More first time in person. We had a Skype call with Eric leading up to our wedding and he went through our timeline so clearly which was extremely helpful to us in finalising our 'day of' plans. He is so professional and friendly and made the process of hiring a vendor for our overseas wedding so easy! On our big day, Eric was incredible! He gave really clear direction in regards to poses and knew exactly how to capture the best photos of us at our venue. We have just recently received our photos and we could not be happier - they are absolutely perfect!!! Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Olga K

Eric was our photographer for both our engagement pictures and wedding. We also used the Splashes of Time video team for our wedding videography. We only have positive things to say about our experiences working with the entire team as well as the quality of pictures and video.... Read More We had a destination wedding in California and our initial contact with Eric was only over email and phone. He was always very organized leading up to our engagement photo shoot and the wedding. Out of all our wedding vendors, we spent the most time looking for photographers & videographers because pictures and video are the most permanent part of our wedding and we wanted them to incredible. Splashes of Time delivered top notch quality for a very reasonable price. Eric has a tremendous attention to detail and our family and friends constantly comment on the unique shots he was able to take along with amazing lighting. We were also very happy with video team. Our wedding highlight video has a cinematic look from both the footage and the editing. Each person that watched it was thoroughly impressed within the first ten seconds. We have both been in the bridal party for several other weddings and can easily say the whole team was very organized and a pleasure to work with on our wedding day and throughout the entire hectic wedding planning process. We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Fabi V

For our Wedding We knew we wanted to invest in Our Photos....one of the best decisions we've made as a couple. We had 320+ guest, and an 18 people in our Wedding Party. I found Eric through the Knot and after looking at his online portfolio I knew I wanted Him to photograph... Read More our wedding! I had met with two photographers prior but Once I saw their work in person I immediately knew they were not the photographer for our Wedding. I emailed Eric and he responded immediately, sent me the necessary information, we scheduled a meeting, and he drove the distance in order to make it convenient for me. For our meeting Eric came prepared with plenty of his work, he was informative, and extremely professional! After our initial meeting I knew we needed him for our wedding, I immediately called my fiancé and told him I had found our photographer. I then proceeded to call Eric...who was still on the road and asked how I could lock down our date!!! Leading up to the engagement session and wedding, Eric kept in touch and requested the necessary information in a very timely manner. Then it was time for our Engagment Session...Ladies my fiancé and now Husband is a very hard man to impress...needless to say after the shoot he was a blown away by Eric's talent, expertise and professionalism. Eric gave us direction, confidence and made us feel comfortable during the shoot. On our Wedding Day Eric was prompt and helped me hold it together. With such a large wedding it's easy to get overwhelmed but Eric had our back and orchestrated the entire shoot. He made sure all our family members who wanted to be photographed with us did so and he coordinated the entire wedding party (18 ppl total!). We received so many compliments from our friends, family and other vendors, everyone was impressed with Eric's enthusiasm and professionalism! We just received our Wedding Photos and they are INCREDIBLE !!! Our magical day is documented forever <3 We can't thank Eric enough for caputuring every special moment!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Kaley D

Eric was a pure joy to work with! His calm and kind demeanor made the photo taking part of the wedding actually FUN! The entire family commented on how nice the photographer was. But then we got the photos back...not only is Splashes of Time Photography a pleasant business,... Read More they are pure talent! We LOVED the photos! We highly recommend Eric and his team. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Nicole F

Eric and the Splashes of Time team were just incredible!! Eric was our main photographer and he had such a great energy and a clear love of photography. We were beyond happy with the way our photos turned out. He captured the beauty of our venue, the emotions of the day and the... Read More fun! We can't say enough about how glad we are that we chose them to help us keep the memory of that special day alive!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Heather P

We could not be more pleased with our wedding photos. Eric did such a beautiful job on both our engagement photos, and our wedding photos. We were so happy we went with splashes of time. Now that the wedding is over, all we have of that day is our pictures to look back and... Read More reminisce....so these photos are priceless. In addition to great photography, the turn around time for the pictures was effiencent, and the editing was gorgeous. Eric is such a nice guy, and we felt him and his team went out of their way to make us feel so comfortable. They were friendly, flexible, and just kind people. We couldn't be happier! Thank you Eric!!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Amanda M

Splashes of Time Photography is fantastic.Before my wedding, Eric Andrew (the owner) and I had several conversations about the photos over the phone. He is very patient, positive, and reassuring (something that every bride needs on their day!). On the actual day, he showed up... Read More with his team, smiles on their faces, positivity just radiating out of them. I honestly had no wits about me on my wedding day, but they took it right in stride and took care of me the entire time. I can't tell you how many times I must have looked bewildered or out of it for decision making, but they were fantastic. As for your photos, Eric gives you full ownership of the photos, meaning you don't have to put his watermark on them, and you are able to download them directly to your computer and print at your leisure, if that is what you desire. He also touches up every photo, which is a blessing for brides! You have to admire that amount of work he and his team put into not only the process but the end result of the photos. Our photos look great, and I will treasure them for my whole life long. I would highly recommend him, and would definitely call on him again. I've already recommended him to several future brides, and I hope they book him.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Akili N

I took the time to read a lot of the other reviews so that I could compare my experience with others. With the exception of one bad review that sounds like a 360 degree different experience than I had, Eric has near universal rave reviews. This is another one! I was married a... Read More little over a month ago and I am absolutely ecstatic with my pictures, the process and Eric's professionalism and responsiveness. Pictures: Eric took the time to make sure we would have tons of pictures of spontaneous moments as well as tons of posed, photoshoot style photos. The result is a simply awesome mix of wedding pictures, reception pictures and portraits. I could not ask for anything more. Professionalism: Eric was easy to work with, accommodated my constant changes and requests and did everything to make this part of the process stress free. Moreover, we had a videographer crew as well at our wedding and Eric worked with them to make sure they were not in each other shots and that our videos and our pictures would be perfect. I received my pictures within the promised time frame and the quality is simply perfect! The pictures are simply perfect. He recorded this part of our journey perfectly and I am so, so grateful. With that said, I highly recommend Splashes of Time Photography. I plan on using Eric's services for any event that is important in my life, whether it's the birth of my first child or an event of any importance. My experience with him and my pictures are absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jasmine M

Let me start by expressing how impressed I am with the level of professionalism from Eric and his team. The folks at Splashes of Time are extremely talented and do a great job capturing all of the special moments. Eric does a fantastic job of making sure he poses you and is... Read More extremely meticulous, which I appreciated because wedding photos or videography is all you have left once the day is over. He is flexible, has a great eye for backgrounds, flattering poses etc. He also has a wonderful attitude. I would sing his praises from the rooftop, and recommend him to anyone looking for an experience photographer who is good with both nighttime and daytime photography. Eric is the GOAT (Greatest Of All Time.) :) Also, not sure how many black weddings Eric had done before mine, but he did such a wonderful job embracing the culture and some of our traditions like jumping the broom and capturing our sorority and fraternity strolls and hymns.I truly believe he can capture anyone's special moment regardless of culture race etc. because he has a passion for people and embraces difference. LOVE, LOVE , LOVE splashes of time. Two thumbs way up.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Christy S

Eric and his team are wonderful to work with! I have always felt I am not very photogenic, but Eric makes every picture look amazing! He really makes you feel comfortable as well, even when he is telling you to pose in ways that feel so unnatural, the end result is worth it! We... Read More used his videographer guy as well and he was wonderful! Every step of working with Eric was exactly what we had hoped for.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Andrew W

Eric and his assistant did a fantastic job capturing our wedding day with photography! When given the choice of having Eric or one of his associates be the lead photographer on our wedding day, we chose Eric himself because he was so incredibly personable and professional when... Read More we met him. He was full of ideas and seemed to already know exactly how to photograph us best just by interviewing us and hearing where our venue was located. On the big day, he and his assistant made both my wife and I feel very comfortable and relaxed on a day that can potentially be very stressful. He made us laugh and smile even bigger than we thought we could for any pictures. During the wedding reception, we got behind schedule and it was Eric himself that that suggested and great way to get back on track. Instead of us going to each table individually to take pictures with our guests, he recommended we have the guests come up to us on stage to take pictures with us. This was a very efficient process that saved us a ton of time and turned into a great photo opportunity. We received all our photos about 30 days after our wedding and the product absolutely beautiful. The quality, creativity and quantity were like nothing we had ever seen for ourselves before. The photos captured our night perfectly and we could not help but look through each and every picture smiling and laughing about what we were thinking while the photos were being taken. They served as reminders of how perfect our wedding night was. My wife and I highly recommend Eric and Splashes of Time. He is a master of his craft and gives you great value for what you pay for. I advise scheduling a consult with him for more information if you are interested in great wedding photos!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Taryn C

Eric is amazing! Not only is he great the day of the wedding, before the wedding he is prompt to reply and has a very detailed timeline and questionnaire that allows him to ROCK IT the day of the wedding. I'm a wedding planner, so I work with tons of wedding photographers, and... Read More Eric is a true pro! You'll know that from the second that you meet him!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Adam L

Had a wonderful experience with splashes of time photography from the moment my now wife met with Eric, we knew he was the right photographer for us! Eric and his team are very professional and walked through the whole process up until our wedding day. Our wedding pictures came... Read More out amazing! My wife cried the first time she saw them (happy tears). They made us feel very comfortable throughout our wedding day, and I highly recommend Splashes of Time photography!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Alexandra P

I did my research, read the reviews, and unfortunately chose to book Splashes of Time to photograph my wedding in August 2015. Take my word for it and save your time and money and the heartache and DO NOT BOOK THESE UNPROFESSIONAL/MEDIOCRE "PHOTOGRAPHERS" or read on if you don't... Read More believe me: First of all, they showed up at the wrong venue for photographs (after being told many times the exact location) so I didn't get half the shots I wanted, and then they left the reception early. So I didn't get the amount of time I paid for along with not getting the photographs I wanted. Then, after being PROMISED a fast turn around on my raw photos, I had to wait several months to even see my unedited pictures. I had a horrible time even choosing enough pictures for my album because there were limited poses and all the pictures looked the same. Had to wait another several months to review my album layout. All this time I had been TRYING to keep in touch with Eric, only to be fed one lame excuse after the next of why I hadn't gotten my pictures yet (he seems to spend weeks and weeks at a time on vacation and cannot respond to a simple email while on these "vacations"). Then, the "edited" pictures were awful. I had a huge makeup line on my neck which would have been an easy fix but he refused to and blamed it on the lighting on my computer (no matter which phone/computer/iPad/misc. device I viewed it on, the quality was the same, and the makeup line was there.) Fast forward over a year later, still no album, still no USB with my photos. First the album was damaged. Then they sent the USB to the wrong address. Then they sent the USB in a flat envelope which was smashed flat while being sorted and arrived with a hole in the bottom and no USB. Long story short, I finally received my album and USB in January 2017. It took 17 MONTHS TO GET MY PICTURES. I CREATED LIFE IN LESS TIME THAT IT TOOK FOR THEM TO FULFILL THEIR END OF THE CONTRACT. As a result they almost ruined my wedding day, and I am ashamed to even show anyone my wedding pictures because of the poor quality. Not to mention Eric's complete unprofessionalism and he was an absolute nightmare to deal with this past year and a half. PLEASE learn from my mistake, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Mia C

The photos are beautiful!! Eric and his assistant did an amazing job. I was very nervous and they were so patient and kind. He walked us through every shot and made sure we were happy. Our guests and even our venue were very impressed with our "great photographer". Highly... Read More recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kylie M

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! We first heard about Splashes of Time when viewing my friends gorgeous bridal photos. When it was time to plan my own wedding, I knew I HAD to book with Eric and the team!! Eric is so personable and so good at what he does. We first met he and his assistant... Read More Mark in Laguna Canyon for a sunset engagement photo shoot. He found the most beautiful shots and gave us the direction that we needed! We were so happy with the photos that we used them for our save the dates and guest book! The day of the wedding, they made sure to get all of the important shots that we had asked for! They so seamlessly captured all of our special moments; One guest commented on how gracefully they shot the photos, while being out of the way of our guests. They even set up a slideshow of wedding highlights shot that same day!! My husband and I took time for ourselves to watch it and reminisc on the beautiful day we just had, the day Splashes of Time so beautifully captured. 5 stars well deserved from a very satisfied Mr. and Mrs.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Lupe T

Thank you to Eric of Splashes of Time Photography for pairing us with Janelle to photograph both of our engagement photos and our wedding photos! Such professionalism by both Eric and Janelle! Janelle made sure both my husband and I were comfortable and happy and she is just the... Read More sweetest and takes beautiful photos! We have only seen a sneak peek of the wedding photos but are already so pleased! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jenae K

My husband and I had the absolute pleasure of working with Eric and his assistant Mark for our wedding! I did so much research on photographers for our wedding because we wanted a great photographer, but we were also on a budget. I don't know how we got so lucky finding... Read More Splashes of Time Photography, but we could not be happier! They do AMAZING work at an incredible rate! Eric and Mark are both extremely sweet, funny, and professional! I even had several guests come up to me after the wedding asking how I found the photographers and how sweet and personable they were! It has only been a couple weeks since our wedding, and we have already received nearly 700 edited photos!!! We are having the hardest time picking out our favorites because there are so many great ones to choose from! Needless to say, I highly HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Kathlyn M

My husband and I are beyond pleased and blown away by the services that Eric and his staff members provided us on our wedding day, the days leading up to our big day, and the days after our wedding. As a couple who planned our wedding from across the country, we were a bit... Read More worried about how hiring our photographer and videographer would go considering we couldn't meet with them like we would have liked. However, from the first time I spoke with Eric I was immediately at ease and had a great feeling about the work we would get from Eric and his staff. He was so professional and provided us with his expert opinions, which were much appreciated considering they were things we had not even thought of. On the day of our wedding, which was the day we first got to meet him, he was punctual and very sweet! You would have thought that he had known us for years considering he made us all feel very comfortable. We did not feel like any of the pictures were posed because they all felt so natural and fun and you can definitely tell that we were all having a great time in the photos. And what I loved most is how he would steal us away for more pictures and poses, and I am so glad he did because the pictures he took of us throughout the night are amazing!! We have breathtaking photos that are in various different settings and lighting which just makes it so enjoyable to go back and watch. Eric also has an incredible turnaround, considering we were provided a gallery of all of our photos within two weeks! Moving on the videography...we are AMAZED by the video we were provided a few days ago. Tears of happiness fill my eyes every time I see this video. Our video depicts our wonderful wedding PERFECTLY. The wait for the video, which quite honestly wasn't too long, was definitely worth it. I would HIGHLY recommend Eric and his staff to anyone who is looking for a professional photography that is really talented, professional, and personable. You will not regret it! :)

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Joanna N

Eric and his team were absolutely phenomenal! We had Eric do both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Aside from a muggy day, our engagement photos were wonderful. Eric made us feel so comfortable and helped us have fun while taking these! The way he captured the... Read More memories from our wedding day is simply amazing. I don't think i've ever looked at a photograph and have been taken back to the moment the ways these do! Nate and I can not thank you enough for capturing this day the way we felt it! We also loved how although we were taking "posed" photos, all of them were natural, normal poses so we don't look like funny distorted statues in any of them. Every single picture is great enough that we'd frame them and hang them on our wall!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Allison B

Splash of Time Photography was absolutely amazing! All of our photos came within two weeks and were absolutely perfect! The whole day they knew exactly what to do, were so nice and funny, and made us all feel so comfortable. I highly recommend them to anyone I promise you will... Read More be so happy!

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Nancy S

Eric & his whole team is truly AMAZING! He is very easy to communicate with and returns your calls on a timely matter. Eric makes you feel really comfortable and confident in the pictures. I was fortunate to do both my engagement & wedding pictures with him, and we just loved,... Read More loved the results. We got a lot of compliments on them and his quality of work. Eric is Definitely the whole A+ Package...Book him while you can!!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Agnieszka H

As soon as we came across Eric’s website, we knew that we wanted him to photograph our wedding day. We contacted him and he responded quickly suggesting we meet up. Eric was friendly and professional at the meeting and it was a pleasure dealing with him. We hired him on the spot... Read More for our engagement photo shoot and the wedding day. We met Eric few months later for our engagement shoot. Being camera shy and awkward, we ended up having so much fun at the beach. Eric captured our dorky side and delivered the photos as promised. When the wedding day arrived, Eric and his assistant Marc met us punctually as agreed in the hotel room. Eric knew exactly what needed to be done and it was obvious that he was experienced. Both, Eric and his assistant, were great working together with our videographer and his assistant. During the ceremony, Eric was invisible to me but he was there capturing every important moment. When we finally arrived at our venue and continued shooting there, I started feeling sick due to not eating anything the whole day. Eric quickly took charge and ordered me some food and probably saved the day. During the reception, when the timeline fell out the window (due to several reasons on our part), Eric came up with suggestions and kept everything together. He was patient, professional, experienced and really fun to work with. Not even two weeks after the wedding, we received a link to the online gallery. I expected a small sneak peek but to my surprise, we received all our photos. Eric and his assistant did such an excellent job capturing our wedding day and the quality of his work is amazing. Both my husband and I got emotional viewing the pictures. Even my husband who rarely likes photos of himself loved the photos we received. Hiring Eric was best money spent and the value is great. Do yourself a favor and hire him.

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Charlene P

I found Splashes of Time Photography on The Knot in my search for a wedding photographer and videographer. After an initial consultation with Eric, my husband and I knew that he would be our wedding photographer because of his portfolio, easygoing nature and the fact that his... Read More company also offered videography services, an important factor for us. Plus, he was local and had never photographed our wedding venue, which I thought was special. Our engagement photo session went well because it gave us a chance to work with Eric and gave us a preview of what our wedding photos would look like. As many others have previously noted, Eric is patient, professional and friendly. He also returned my calls and emails pretty promptly, giving me an overview of how the big day would go, timeline wise. We were in love with our engagement photos and thoroughly looked forward to the big day. When our wedding day arrived, Eric and his team arrived punctually. While it was hectic, Eric was able to put me at ease, carving time to focus on the getting ready shots before moving on to wedding party and portraits. He also listened to feedback and my requests for specific shots, which I truly appreciate. Needless to say, our wedding day flew by and I couldn't wait for the sneak peeks! Just shy of one month after the wedding, Eric posted the sneak peek photos on their company's Facebook page and I was ecstatic. Soon afterwards, he posted the whole wedding photo collection in a private online gallery. Eric is not only amazing at what he does, he captured the essence of our wedding day, confirming the whole reason why I knew he was the perfect photographer for us. His work speaks for itself and it's true that when it comes to wedding photography and videography, you pay for the quality. His wedding packages are moderately priced without breaking the bank, and includes a lot more than the typical wedding photo/videography packages in the market. My husband and I highly recommend Splashes of Time Photography for wedding photography and videography packages. Thank you Eric and team, for doing an incredible job of capturing our love and our big day! We'd also like to thank Jon Byron, who did a fantastic job editing our wedding video highlights!

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Ekaterina K

My husband and I selected Splashes of Time Photography to provide photography and videography services for our wedding. Words cannot begin to describe what an outstanding job Eric and his colleagues have done! Prior to the wedding, we met with Eric a few times to discuss the... Read More details of the wedding in regards to the type of services we preferred, the venue specifics which would impact the types of shots, and our vision for the wedding overall, among others. Eric suggested various aspects of photography and videography which we had not considered based on his experience, which was highly appreciated. On the day of the wedding, Eric arrived at the venue early to set up the equipment and do a walk through of the venue to identify the best places for the shots and the best lighting. While everyone was getting ready (i.e., bride, groom, and the bridal party), as well as during the ceremony and the reception, Eric and his colleagues were in constant action, capturing all aspects of the event, as well as the actions of our guests and bridal party. In less than 2 weeks, Eric provided us with a beautiful gallery of all of our pictures, split into various categories (e.g., getting ready, family, reception, ceremony, etc). Eric and his colleagues were able to capture and portray through the pictures how beautiful our event was, our happiness, and love for one another. Tears spring up in our eyes every time we look through the gallery! We could not have asked for better photography and videography services, and would recommend Splashes of Time Photography to anyone searching for a high quality, responsive and experienced photography/videography service provider for their wedding.

Eric Andrew

I love telling your wedding day love story through creative and intimate images. I&#39;m often asked what makes me so passionate about wedding photography and my answer is always the same..... creatively capturing the true emotions of my couples and their loved ones on their special day. I have been shooting weddings for over 8 years now and typically photograph about 50 weddings per year. I&#39;m very outgoing and love to be around people. In my free time you can usually catch me doing anything active i.e basketball, golf, hiking, and/or walking my two Pugs. (Maddie &amp; Bentley)