The Experience You Deserve!

At Splendid Bridal, our team of bridal fashion experts offers you the experience you deserve. With strong ties to UC's esteemed DAAP fashion program, our boutique is a one-of-a-kind place to find your dream dress. Our managers, who hold fashion design degrees, have carefully curated our unique selection of designer gowns. Our store can accommodate all of your wedding fashion needs with a large selection of bridesmaid and mothers' dresses, plus accessories. The Loft, our top floor space with unbelievable deals on off-the-rack, designer dresses, caters to brides on a budget or who need a dress fast. Most importantly, we provide a fun and relaxing shopping environment where you'll get all the help you want, with no pressure added. Come shop at Splendid Bridal and experience the difference!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

6 W Benson St, Cincinnati, OH (513) 761-4696

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Alanna L

My experience with Splendid was fantastic! I had been shopping with my mom and we had a break in between appointments. I didn't have an appointment with Splendid, so I was extremely nervous about walking in. Plus, little about me: I hate shopping, don't particularly love crowds,... Read More was nervous none of the dresses would fit me/wouldn't have enough of a selection that would fit me (because I'm a bigger girl - tall, busty, curvy, and big boned). So trust me - I was nervous walking in. The ladies at the front greeted us in a few minutes (they did have other appointments) but it didn't take long for them to assign us Adriana - who was fabulous - she seriously worked over time with me! My first trip (I went back 3 times, no appointment- same experience each time) I had maybe 45 minutes and believe me, I was speed trying on dresses. The selection there is amazing - so many choices in each style; plus, the price range is very reasonable. I eneded up finding the one (or thought I did) then went to another appointment. Came back, and found another "one" though I originally dismissed it. Came back again, and it was the one. The ladies there have the patience of saints for putting up with me! I never felt rushed (that was my own doing). Adriana was very patient and helpful, extremely friendly, not pushy, understood I wanted to think things through, and made everything work. No the dresses didn't fit exact to me, but I was able to get a good visual. Amazing selection, great prices, very large viewing area that somehow felt private, and good privacy in the fitting rooms (I tried several in all my visits!!!) Overall, amazing experience and I can't wait for my dress to be in!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Jennifer S

I found my dress today at splendid bridal! The ladies in the store were amazing. Leah was the woman assisting me personally but, they work as a team! They were so sweet and got me so excited about my special day! They allow your party to sit in comfortable couches as you try on... Read More dresses and walk out to present them! The dress brought the story book tears to my eyes! Thank you Splendid Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Monica H

The only bridal salon you need! From the first second I stepped in the door, Splendid made me feel like a bride. We showed up without an appointement and the sweet ladies at Splendid gave us a little nook with comfy couches in the beautiful showroom. (Other stores turned us away... Read More without an appointment) I ended up purchasing the very first dress I tried on (after about 50 dresses from 10 different stores). My dress came in 2 months early! I was able to have alterations at Splendid and their seamstress was an absolute doll. Then entire process was a breeze, the selection was unbeatable, and the employees were incredible.

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Emily V

I had a wonderful experience at Splendid Bridal! Abby and all of the other consultants really listened to me and made the experience fun and relaxed. I liked the more laid back and quiet atmosphere here compared to some of the larger bridal salons, especially on a weekend. One... Read More of the best parts was getting my dress for $400 off the price it was selling for at a nearby salon because I bought it through a trunk show. I would definitely recommend Splendid to other brides!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Jake R

THIS IS WORTH THE READ. To preface, my family and I traveled from far away to shop for my dress. While I drove 8 hours, my mom drove 12 hours, my sister flying in from Connecticut and my future sister in law flying in from San Fransisco - we were all very excited to have a... Read More weekend full of fun and finding "the dress"! I tried on a few dresses, felt a bit rushed, but knew I found THE DRESS! My consultant made another appointment for me to come in later that day as I was running out of time in my initial visit. We came back a few hours later to try on the two dresses I liked and to officially say "yes to the dress". I then proceeded to find a veil to go with it- I was then handed off to another associate who seemed VERY annoyed to be helping us. As I was asking to try on more veils, she rolled her eyes as she had to go and get a new one. Feeling rushed yet again. I should have known from this moment I should not be giving them my business- but I wanted to remain positive and brush it off. The sample dress I had tried on in the shop was in the color Moscato. I was interested in ordering it in Ivory. The consultant pulled another dress and held it up next to the one I had on and said "this is what your dress will look like in Ivory". I liked it, so that's what I ordered. Three months later I received my dress in the mail. So excited to open it, yet, I came to find a dress that did not look like the one I purchased. I was confused- I remember requesting it Ivory, so I did expect it to look different, but not anything quite like this. I went back to refer to the photos I had taken of me in the sample gown in the shop... It looked like a different dress to me. The beading was so dark (metallic)- I thought they had made a mistake and ordered the dress with different colored beading. My sister called and spoke with the manager- she said she would contact the designer and get back to us. She got back to my sister a few days later and assured us there is no mistake with the dress and that is what I ordered. She explained to us that the designer uses metallic beading/threading which can look very harsh and have a high contrast against Ivory. I explained I would have never ordered it in Ivory if I had known it would look this different, and would prefer it in Moscato. She told me unfortunately my consultant should have told me that, or showed me what metallic would look like over Ivory- but they could not do anything for me at this point. They could not order me a new one in Moscato. After many discussions- still nothing they could do- even though they admitted that they made a mistake by not explaining the beading to me before purchasing. I was devastated- thinking I was stuck with this dress. Luckily- a small shop in Rochester, NY carried the same designer. They did not have my particular dress but they HAPPILY took back my dress at full cost to order me a BRAND NEW one in Moscato at NO CHARGE! No questions asked! They just said they wanted me to be happy! Now.. how is it that this shop could easily take back my dress and get me a new one- where Splendid Bridal could not do a thing for me? I am so disappointed with my experience at Splendid Bridal.Thank you to Katherine Patricia in Rochester for saving the day.

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Ashleigh S

Everything about my experience here was great. From the moment i made my appointment and stepped into the store, i felt welcome. Even when i requested to go to the "discount dresses" i didnt feel judged or written off. Every girl i came into contact with there was so sweet and... Read More if i had had to do it over again i would return there!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Suzanne H

My dress was perfect and everything I wanted it to be.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Lily L

Splendid has beautiful dresses and the salon is small enough to make it feel very private. I hated my experience in the big salons and was so nervous the whole time. Splendid made me feel much more comfortable during my experience.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Brittany H

I found my dress here the first day I went out looking for one. It was absolutely perfect! I was able to buy it off the rack and bring it home with me the same day. The staff was very helpful.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Carrie S

I had a wonderful experience at Splendid bridal! I found my dress today! Melissa was great, very helpful, and made it so easy. I wasn’t sure I was going to be able to find the dress for me and I’m so glad I went here!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Ellen B

I loved my Stella gown and Splendid Bridal was so helpful during the wedding dress search to ensure I found the perfect dress.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Kaitlin B

I drove over two hours to find my dress here and it was worth every minute! Leah was fantastic and helped make our experiencing stress free and easy! I only had to try on ONE dress and I knew right away! I would recommend this shop to anyone! They definitely know what they are... Read More doing!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Alexandra L

I bought both my bridesmaids dresses and wedding dress from here. The ladies that work here are always helpful and they have a great selection of quality dresses. The lady that does alterations here is also phenomenal!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Casey E

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! The girls at Splendid were amazing! I felt so welcomed from the second we came in the door. I had a large party (8), and they were so accommodating. We were placed in an open area with couches and there was room for everyone. I fell in love with the first two... Read More gowns I even put on! Rene was my consultant and I honestly felt like she truly cared. She was awesome at clipping the dress exactly to my size, always asked what I did or did not like and had many ideas to share about alterations, etc. She helped my bridal party feel really included as well! I had another appointment at another bridal salon and decided to look there before choosing my gown. My other appointment was a nightmare and confirmed that Splendid deserved our business! I cannot wait for my gown to come in :)

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Lauren J

Although I did not end up purchasing my dress from Splendid, I did have a wonderful experience. I had made an appointment for my first dress shopping experience in Cincinnati. My mother and I arrived followed by my future sister in laws. This store has wonderful employees that... Read More were very helpful on the sales floor and on the phone. They helped me find dresses and choose different dresses based on what I liked and didn't like in the dressing room. I had found a beautiful dress and I came back to the store multiple times. The girls there were beyond helpful and I would definetly recommend this store!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Jenise S

By the time I arrived atoday Splendid Bridal I had been to quite a few other bridal stores. This was by far my favorite! I was traveling from out of state and arrived 30 min. late for my appointment. Although I had called to adjust my arrival time, I was concerned about how I... Read More would be treated. They were very gracious and welcoming. Melissa was my consultant and she was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. She made the experience very enjoyable. And she did not try to push me to choose or to spend over my budget. She also was great about providing insight into alteration cost. There were plenty of dresses to choose from, the dressing room was nice, they had comfortable seating for my entourage and a great selection of sale dresses in The Loft upstairs. I highly recommend this store and will be returning soon to shop for bridesmaid and a MotB dress. And yes, I found my dream dress there and it was in my budget! :)

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 McKenzie M

I did not have a positive experience at Splendid. The consultant didn't pull anything close to what I described I was looking for. She put me in a few dresses she described as being on her bucket list to sell which came off as really pushy. The dressing rooms are tiny and don't... Read More have any mirrors so you have to walk out to the show room in front of all the other bridal parties before you can see what you look like. Most of their dresses are lacey and embellished without a lot of variety otherwise. I left after about 15 minutes into my appointment because the consultant wasn't listening to what I wanted to try on and it was overall a poor experience.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jana S

I had the most beautiful bridesmaids dresses from Splendid. My girls looked stunning and their dresses were so unique. I did not have the friendliest consultant helping us. She told one of my girls there was no way she could fit into a size 12 and that she should order a 14, my... Read More friend ordered a 12 anyway and still needed it taken in! A 14 would have swallowed her! I also had one girl that was pregnant when we ordered dresses and the consultant was not very pleasant in telling her that she may not loose all of her baby weight and that she should order a few sizes up. ( which I understand it's better to order too big than too small) But there was no reason to be rude about it. I am glad I bought the dresses I did, but I wish I had looked elsewhere.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Tess H

I worked with Rene and had such a good experience! I found the perfect dress! Rene listened to me and my Mom and knew exactly what I was looking for! She also didn't try to pressure me to try on dresses that were out of my budget like some other places! I highly recommend... Read More Splendid Bridal!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Erin B

Splendid Bridal was so great! They helped me pick out the different type of dresses I had in mind for look and for budget. Maria was very personable and helpful! My dress was very quick to get in. Soheyla, the seamstress, was also fantastic to work with.

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Tara H

First off, I would absolutely recommend Splendid Bridal to every bride I know. They were a dream to work with throughout the process. They did not try to push any dresses on me and did a great job of picking out dresses to my liking. I had to go to Chicago to try on the... Read More particular dress that I liked and I fell in love with it. I was able to purchase it from Splendid Bridal for much cheaper when they had a trunk show. Soheyla, the woman they have for alterations was an absolute dream. I unfortunately left the alterations to last minute because I'm super tall and all I needed was a bustle and bra cups put in. My dress was asymmetrical in the back so she made a very unique asymmetrical bustle that looked absolutely gorgeous and completely complimented the dress. It was so easy for my maid of honor (who couldn't be at the fitting) to bustle it without every having practiced. Don't buy a dress anywhere else!

Good Experience

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Candace S

I was able to order my dream bridal gown from this company. Though they did not have a exact style number sample of the dress I wanted in-house, they were able to borrow it from a sister bridal store for me to try it on. They called it the Loaner Program. Although there was a... Read More cost for this on my part, I was able to use the entire amount towards any bridal gown purchase from them regardless of my decision on the dress. Luckily, I was still in love with the dress once I put it on! I was not in a hurry to order my dress so I waited for the stores Truck Show. I was able to get my dress for an additional percentage off! The only issue I had was when my dress arrived no one called me "immediately" like I was promised. I had to call them to see if my dress had arrived and it did.... I was told that I didn't get called on the day of arrival because they had to inspect my dress etc. This maybe true. Nonetheless, I overall had a good experience with Splendid Bridal.

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Megan K

This was the last shop we were stopping at for the day. We were getting very tired of pushing consultants that we were experiencing at other places. We did not have that experience here. Our consultant was very helpful and not pushy. When I did land on a dress that I loved, she... Read More helped get my mom on board in a very intelligent way. (The dress was a light blue color, and my mom was a bit on the fence on that). When the dress came in, it was in the proper measurements and was actually a little early. I did get my alterations done here too. That was also very professional. She was extremely accommodating and listened to my needs. She even did an extensive last minute alter (one week before the wedding!) when the bust area was still a little too loose. I will definitely recommend this place to my friends!

Beautiful dresses!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Katey B

I can't count how many compliments I got on my dress, belt, and veil, simply gorgeous.

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Lindsey W

I had the best experience. We were permitted (my sister called to ask) to bring champagne and snacks into the parlor/dressing area, which made it very special. Even though there were 3 other brides trying on dresses, I felt like the only one. My consultant was not pushy, did not... Read More over compliment (per request of my sister), she was very helpful in answering any questions I had about price and expectation for timing. I had a great experience during alterations as well. Thanks to my consultant, I did not have many alterations to make.