The Experience You Deserve!

At Splendid Bridal, our team of bridal fashion experts offers you the experience you deserve. With strong ties to UC's esteemed DAAP fashion program, our boutique is a one-of-a-kind place to find your dream dress. Our managers, who hold fashion design degrees, have carefully curated our unique selection of designer gowns. Our store can accommodate all of your wedding fashion needs with a large selection of bridesmaid and mothers' dresses, plus accessories. The Loft, our top floor space with unbelievable deals on off-the-rack, designer dresses, caters to brides on a budget or who need a dress fast. Most importantly, we provide a fun and relaxing shopping environment where you'll get all the help you want, with no pressure added. Come shop at Splendid Bridal and experience the difference!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

6 W Benson St, Cincinnati, OH (513) 761-4696

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Alanna L

My experience with Splendid was fantastic! I had been shopping with my mom and we had a break in between appointments. I didn't have an appointment with Splendid, so I was extremely nervous about walking in. Plus, little about me: I hate shopping, don't particularly love crowds,... Read More was nervous none of the dresses would fit me/wouldn't have enough of a selection that would fit me (because I'm a bigger girl - tall, busty, curvy, and big boned). So trust me - I was nervous walking in. The ladies at the front greeted us in a few minutes (they did have other appointments) but it didn't take long for them to assign us Adriana - who was fabulous - she seriously worked over time with me! My first trip (I went back 3 times, no appointment- same experience each time) I had maybe 45 minutes and believe me, I was speed trying on dresses. The selection there is amazing - so many choices in each style; plus, the price range is very reasonable. I eneded up finding the one (or thought I did) then went to another appointment. Came back, and found another "one" though I originally dismissed it. Came back again, and it was the one. The ladies there have the patience of saints for putting up with me! I never felt rushed (that was my own doing). Adriana was very patient and helpful, extremely friendly, not pushy, understood I wanted to think things through, and made everything work. No the dresses didn't fit exact to me, but I was able to get a good visual. Amazing selection, great prices, very large viewing area that somehow felt private, and good privacy in the fitting rooms (I tried several in all my visits!!!) Overall, amazing experience and I can't wait for my dress to be in!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Jennifer S

I found my dress today at splendid bridal! The ladies in the store were amazing. Leah was the woman assisting me personally but, they work as a team! They were so sweet and got me so excited about my special day! They allow your party to sit in comfortable couches as you try on... Read More dresses and walk out to present them! The dress brought the story book tears to my eyes! Thank you Splendid Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Monica H

The only bridal salon you need! From the first second I stepped in the door, Splendid made me feel like a bride. We showed up without an appointement and the sweet ladies at Splendid gave us a little nook with comfy couches in the beautiful showroom. (Other stores turned us away... Read More without an appointment) I ended up purchasing the very first dress I tried on (after about 50 dresses from 10 different stores). My dress came in 2 months early! I was able to have alterations at Splendid and their seamstress was an absolute doll. Then entire process was a breeze, the selection was unbeatable, and the employees were incredible.

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 McKenzie M

I did not have a positive experience at Splendid. The consultant didn't pull anything close to what I described I was looking for. She put me in a few dresses she described as being on her bucket list to sell which came off as really pushy. The dressing rooms are tiny and don't... Read More have any mirrors so you have to walk out to the show room in front of all the other bridal parties before you can see what you look like. Most of their dresses are lacey and embellished without a lot of variety otherwise. I left after about 15 minutes into my appointment because the consultant wasn't listening to what I wanted to try on and it was overall a poor experience.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jana S

I had the most beautiful bridesmaids dresses from Splendid. My girls looked stunning and their dresses were so unique. I did not have the friendliest consultant helping us. She told one of my girls there was no way she could fit into a size 12 and that she should order a 14, my... Read More friend ordered a 12 anyway and still needed it taken in! A 14 would have swallowed her! I also had one girl that was pregnant when we ordered dresses and the consultant was not very pleasant in telling her that she may not loose all of her baby weight and that she should order a few sizes up. ( which I understand it's better to order too big than too small) But there was no reason to be rude about it. I am glad I bought the dresses I did, but I wish I had looked elsewhere.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Tess H

I worked with Rene and had such a good experience! I found the perfect dress! Rene listened to me and my Mom and knew exactly what I was looking for! She also didn't try to pressure me to try on dresses that were out of my budget like some other places! I highly recommend... Read More Splendid Bridal!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Erin B

Splendid Bridal was so great! They helped me pick out the different type of dresses I had in mind for look and for budget. Maria was very personable and helpful! My dress was very quick to get in. Soheyla, the seamstress, was also fantastic to work with.

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Tara H

First off, I would absolutely recommend Splendid Bridal to every bride I know. They were a dream to work with throughout the process. They did not try to push any dresses on me and did a great job of picking out dresses to my liking. I had to go to Chicago to try on the... Read More particular dress that I liked and I fell in love with it. I was able to purchase it from Splendid Bridal for much cheaper when they had a trunk show. Soheyla, the woman they have for alterations was an absolute dream. I unfortunately left the alterations to last minute because I'm super tall and all I needed was a bustle and bra cups put in. My dress was asymmetrical in the back so she made a very unique asymmetrical bustle that looked absolutely gorgeous and completely complimented the dress. It was so easy for my maid of honor (who couldn't be at the fitting) to bustle it without every having practiced. Don't buy a dress anywhere else!

Good Experience

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Candace S

I was able to order my dream bridal gown from this company. Though they did not have a exact style number sample of the dress I wanted in-house, they were able to borrow it from a sister bridal store for me to try it on. They called it the Loaner Program. Although there was a... Read More cost for this on my part, I was able to use the entire amount towards any bridal gown purchase from them regardless of my decision on the dress. Luckily, I was still in love with the dress once I put it on! I was not in a hurry to order my dress so I waited for the stores Truck Show. I was able to get my dress for an additional percentage off! The only issue I had was when my dress arrived no one called me "immediately" like I was promised. I had to call them to see if my dress had arrived and it did.... I was told that I didn't get called on the day of arrival because they had to inspect my dress etc. This maybe true. Nonetheless, I overall had a good experience with Splendid Bridal.

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Megan K

This was the last shop we were stopping at for the day. We were getting very tired of pushing consultants that we were experiencing at other places. We did not have that experience here. Our consultant was very helpful and not pushy. When I did land on a dress that I loved, she... Read More helped get my mom on board in a very intelligent way. (The dress was a light blue color, and my mom was a bit on the fence on that). When the dress came in, it was in the proper measurements and was actually a little early. I did get my alterations done here too. That was also very professional. She was extremely accommodating and listened to my needs. She even did an extensive last minute alter (one week before the wedding!) when the bust area was still a little too loose. I will definitely recommend this place to my friends!

Beautiful dresses!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Katey B

I can't count how many compliments I got on my dress, belt, and veil, simply gorgeous.

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Lindsey W

I had the best experience. We were permitted (my sister called to ask) to bring champagne and snacks into the parlor/dressing area, which made it very special. Even though there were 3 other brides trying on dresses, I felt like the only one. My consultant was not pushy, did not... Read More over compliment (per request of my sister), she was very helpful in answering any questions I had about price and expectation for timing. I had a great experience during alterations as well. Thanks to my consultant, I did not have many alterations to make.

Exquisite Selection!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Elizabeth F

I absolutely loved this bridal store! It is smaller than most, but in many ways, I appreciated this because I feel they've already hand-selected the best, most beautiful gowns for their floor for you to try. There are some stores with thousands of gowns, but this makes it so... Read More much easier to find the best gowns and not be overwhelmed. I found the dress of my dreams and people are constantly asking where I purchased it. Their in-house alterations were outstanding, as well, with Soheyla! The only reason why I rated their service as 4 stars is because there was a mishap with billing me. But, we worked it out and everything was ok. :)

Would NOT Recommend

Reviewed on 2/01/2015 Kristy W

I showed up early to my appointment and the two women at the desk did not even turn around to greet my friend and me. When one of them finally turned around, I told her I was early, to which I could clearly see she did not approve. I asked to try on one of the dresses that was... Read More on the mannequin in the window, and she and her partner made me feel like it was a task for them. Then, she stuck me in a dressing area with teenagers trying on prom dresses, did not help me zip up my 2nd dress I tried on, so I had to walk around to the bridal suite to have my friend do so. I then asked for the style of the one dress I liked on my way out, but she didn't give me any information, and basically made me feel like I was a burden. I had no budget when going in, so they could have sold me a great dress, but after the first few minutes of being in Splendid, I was certainly not going to spend any of my money in a place where rudeness reigns.

Amazing Selection and Customer Service

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Jan-Marie R

I had an amazing experience shopping at Splendid Bridal. I had come to them exhausted and stumped. Having tried over 60 dresses, I figured I was destined to walk down the aisle in a bed sheet. But the wonderful Miss Wanda was so helpful, as well as the other nice ladies who work... Read More there. They helped me find my perfect dress, and made me feel like I had all the time in the world to decide. I also bought my bridesmaids dresses here, and actually received more compliments on them than on my actual dress! Everyone loved the unique style. Splendid Bridal is the place to go if you want amazing service and selection.

Splendid Bridal

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Marissa S

I got my wedding dress at Splendid Bridal and I had a fantastic experience. I gave them my price range and they made certain not to go over that price! Every dress I tried on I would tell them what I did and didn't like about it and they just kept getting more and more dresses... Read More they thought I would love. Great customer service and a stress free experience.

Plus Size Bride

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Samantha S

This store is spacious and has an amazing selection. The atmosphere is also very nice. They have several spacious changing rooms. As a plus size bride I am excited when I see a large selection. I like I just walked in and they could help me. I am surprised this place doesn't... Read More have as much press as other places. I didn't find my dress here. Nothing against them. I was just looking for something specific and most places didn't have it. But I did enjoy the store and the experience. I was not looking at prices when I was there. So I am not sure on their price range.

Had such a great experience!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Anna S

I came from akron to go wedding dress shopping with my family and was not expecting to buy my dress that weekend. Maria was absolutely amazing, so helpful, kind, and really let me pick what I wanted. She was not pushy at all which I really liked. The store had a great selection... Read More and was reasonably priced. The gown I really wanted was a little out of my price range but they made a really great deal with the designer so i was able to get the dress of my dreams. It will make my wedding day that much better knowing I got my perfect dress at such a great store. I would recommend this bridal shop to anyone!! Definitely worth the drive.

Beautiful Dress...By Chance

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Emily J

I did find my perfect dress here, but it was not due to the help of the staff. I am plus sized so I did not expect to try on hundreds of dresses, but when only a few sample dresses fit, the associate basically told me to have a nice day. Not the experience I wanted. I ended up... Read More ordering a dress and having it altered to my specifications. I ended up living my dress, but if you're not a sample size don't expect them to get creative.

Worst. Place. Ever.

Reviewed on 8/09/2014 Laura H

I went in the store to get a quote on a dress I found online. Because I didn't have an appointment to try on dresses, which is not what I was doing, they were EXTREMELY rude to me. I felt terrible leaving this store and would never go back, nor would I ever recommend a place... Read More like this to a bride. They could have had an easy sale from me, but I chose to go to Bridal and Formal instead, where the staff was much more professional.

Impersonal

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Ashley P

This was the first bridal salon I went to. Their dresses were crammed into the racks and extremely hard to see. I told them my style and what I was looking for, out of the 20 or so dresses I tried on, only one was close to my style.

I have NO idea how this place has so many positive reviews!

Reviewed on 5/15/2014

I have never written a review for anything in my entire life, but I had SUCH a bad experience at Splendid Bridal that I felt the need to share with other brides and/or bridesmaids. I ordered all seven of my bridesmaid dresses through Splendid. They were very nice in the store... Read More and very helpful, but that quickly wore off after we actually ordered our dresses. We ordered the dresses before our given deadline to ensure they would be here well before the wedding in June. It is now mid-May and I STILL don't have the dresses. After calling several times, they finally told me that they actually put in our order WEEKS after we called them to place it. When I asked why the order was so late, they said it was because of "snow" (apparently, phones don't work for weeks when it snows for two days). Their most recent excuse as to why the dresses aren't here yet is because one of them has a big stain on it that won't come out. Unfortunately for me, they ordered the dresses so late that I don't have time to get a new one - fabulous! They offered a "half-off" discount (woo hoo!) for a dress that THEY ruined. They have been very deceptive, they have had very poor communication and zero professionalism throughout this entire process. I am warning you - stay away from this place unless you want to have a breakdown right before your wedding!

Spendid bridal!

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Amberly

This was the first dress shop I visited. It is a smaller place, but they have a decent amount of gowns. I had a smaller budget so my options were limited to 2 racks. It is a "Say Yes to the Dress" type of experience. It's been awhile so I can't remember the woman's name who... Read More helped me, but she was awesome! There are plenty of mirrors and a little platform for the bride and a couch for your family. It was an amazing experience. They have a few veils to choose from and a small amount of accessories. I didn't use it, but they do have an in-house seamstress. I would recommend this shop to anyone!

Great service

Reviewed on 2/22/2014 Njeri K

They were very nice and laid back...I got my dress and it was a great experience!

NOT the experience you deserve!!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2014 Amanda B

The service was great when I found THE DRESS thanks to the bridal assistant, Lalita. However, that amazing experience was ruined by the store. My experience was nothing short of a nightmare and no bride deserves to have the treatment that I did. I ordered my dress on 12-23-12, I... Read More voiced my opinion that I wanted to order a size bigger than my measurements due to my bust (32 band but DDD cup) but I was advised against it b/c it would be “too big.” They were the experts so I followed their recommendation size and ordered the dress. It was estimated to be in the latest the first week of May. I had not heard if my dress had come so I called Jenny (who called the manufacturer, Allure, while I was on the phone) who said my dress was on backorder due to the lace not being available. Not the stores fault but it would have been nice for the store to call me. Jenny, the store manager, said she would keep in touch with me about the issue but I didn’t hear from her. I called twice in May; Jenny put me on hold and called the manufacturer to follow up while I was on hold. Terrible that I had to call in order for her to complete any type of follow up. Jenny said the dress would be in June 7th. I took off work and drove 500 miles (one-way) to try it on June 8th. However, the dress didn’t come in and the store failed to call. I had Jenny call the designer, who said it was on its way. I drove home Sunday and got a call Monday, June 10th at 1:41pm saying that my dress was in. I informed them that I was back in NC and would be in OH July 11th but to please make sure it was correct which I was ensured it was. June 17th at 3:25pm, Jenny said that they found a hole in my dress while steaming it. She said she wasn’t going to say anything about it b/c she didn’t think I would notice it! WOW! She said she could send it back to fix it or I could keep that one. Not being able to see the holes size or location I asked if they could take $$ off the dress for it being damaged (like a sample dress) but Jenny wouldn't take any $ off. I was paying $1,400 for the dress, so I said to fix it. Jenny told me it would be rushed out, fixed by Allure and shipped back in about 1 week time. I stressed to her that the dress had to be in July 12th b/c it was the last time I would be in town besides Sept 25th, which was 1 month before the wedding (i needed fittings). I gave Jenny my mothers phone number incase I wasn’t able to pick up calls. My mom called June 28th while I was working saying to call Splendid Bridal]. Apparently they got my dress in and failed to call me because it was missing beading. They told my mom they didn't inform me b/c I had already lost faith in them. I called and Jenny informed me that yes, they had to send the dress back a second time but they didn’t want to tell me. I told them I wanted a refund and I would rush order a dress from Bridal and Formal (they said it would be in, in 1 week). Jenny ensured the dress would be in. July 5th she confirmed that the dress wasn't done, July 8th she confirmed the dress shipped, and July 10th she confirmed the dress was in. July 12th I went in and my nightmare got worse, the dress was too small in the bust by 4 inches, just like I predicted. Thank GOD for my alterations lady at SEW MUCH she got me in that day and was eventually able to fix it. All Splendid did was said sorry for their poor management, gave me a free hair piece and paid for alterations. NOT the experience any bride deserves!!!!