Spoof - a gentle satirical imagination, a parody

Looking for the perfect wedding favors? How about those throwback photo strips that your guests will keep for years to come? Spoofs Photo Booths is guaranteed to be the hit of your reception!

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Kenner, LA New Orleans area (504) 621-7201

Great to work with

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Bangon M

Spoofs Photobooth was a pleasure to work with. They respond promptly to all questions and concerns. I was interested in a particular backdrop color that they didn't have but Ashley bought a brand new one to accommodate. I was also very "picky" about the design/layout and again,... Read More Ashley delivered. I also received a discount for booking with All Out Entertainment for our DJ. They won't disappoint from start to finish!

Fun Fun Fun

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kirsten B

Spoof Photo Booths added the extra fun we were looking for to our reception! They were professional and extremely helpful during the planning phase and throughout the day! Our guest LOVED everything about the booth and took tons of pics for us to remember them by. The design... Read More they helped us to pick out for the pictures came out amazing and really made our theme come together. We still look at all the pictures they put into an album for us. Thanks to them we will have really fun reminders of just how fun our wedding and reception was, not just for us but for our guest.

Amazing and so much fun!

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 Melissa R

I was so glad tht I had Spoofs Photo Booths at both my engagement party and my wedding. All of my guests thought it was a great idea, and had so much fun with it also. The wedding was a huge whirlwind and I felt like I didn't get to see everyone-so we loved having the scrap... Read More book to see our guests in a different light, and then watch the dvd slideshow a couple of weeks after our wedding. I was an out of town bride, and Ashley and Patrick made sure they took care of everything including our little logo on the photostrips. They even brought props that I didn't think of. If you are on the fence about getting a photobooth at your event, I would definitely recommend this for your guests-old or young.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Dakota T

I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone. They are so nice and everyone at my wedding enjoyed the experience. Make sure you get the stand up booth, though because you can fit groups in!

2017-01-12T22:26:40 Response from the vendor

We greatly appreciate your review! Thank you so much for having us share your special day!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Tara C

I hired Spoofs from booking with Cedar Grove Tchoupitoulas Plantation. Everyone loved the photobooth and I am so thankful to have all of the photos. They are funny and a memory to look at of how much fun everyone had.

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Alex M

Hilariously Perfect!!! Ashley and Patrick were amazing. The services that come with the photo booth alone are so worth it. For our wedding we had the standing booth which is open. I think the best part was walking by and seeing everyone with the crazy funny props. That made the... Read More booth even better. Ricky and I appreciate everything and will cherish the photo album for life. Thank you so dearly.

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 danielle c

Pat and Ashley were absolutely amazing to work with. Very friendly and professional. Everyone loved the photo booth and the props! I also received a cute album with everyone's photo strip that they had guests sign!!! What a great surprise!!! I highly recommend Spoofs for... Read More your wedding or events!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 julie n

Spoof Photo Booth is the best Photo Booth around! They did an excellent job at my wedding. They had so many choices in templates, backdrops and props for me to choose from. The props at my wedding were unique and different. The photo booth was a major hit and my guests... Read More really enjoyed it. The are really professional and easy to work with. The picture quality was great. Highly recommended.

great product & service!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Celia S

We booked Spoofs for our wedding at Rosy's Jazz Hall and they were great! They were super easy to work with prior to the wedding. The setup was minimal, clean and on time the day of our wedding. We're happy with the quality of the printouts and can't wait to get our digital... Read More versions. The attendant was also very nice. Overall a big hit!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Kimmy T

Having Spoofs for our wedding was the best entertainment ever! Ashley was amazing to work with and so easy going with everything. She provided us with the perfect backdrop and props for our wedding! The guests were at the photobooth nonstop the whole night!! Also, the quality of... Read More the pictures came out so great and the proofs were provided online soon after! I've hired Spoofs for many of my events before and they never fail to deliver. They are a great and fun addition to any event!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Sara W

This was a major highlight for our guests. Ashley was great to work with. Made recommendations that worked out great. Our guests loved all the props and we filled our scrap book with many memorable photos. The price is very reasonable and for the amount of enjoyment it added,... Read More I would recommend Spoof's to anyone looking to add a little something for the guests to any even, especially a wedding!

Great company!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Kimberly D

Spoofs did a fantastic job at my wedding reception! My guests had a blast taking funny photos and I am so grateful for the memories that we have.

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Courtney H

Spoofs Photo Booth is wonderful to work with!! They completely worked with me and my custom vision for my photo strip design. They made every detail change I asked for and it was perfect!! The attendants at the wedding were very friendly and interacted well with all of our... Read More guest! The photo album we received was BEAUTIFUL! They gave us a wonderful custom front that matched the wedding theme perfect! I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is looking for a professional, fun, friendly, and hard working photo booth! Thank you so much Spoofs for everything, we loved working with y'all!!!

Great Service, Really Fun Wedding Add-On

Reviewed on 11/21/2014

We loved having a photo booth from Spoofs at our wedding! It was so great to get printed photo strips on the day (two of every session, so some people left them for us and took one home, etc.), but it was even more fun to get all of the files a few weeks later and look at every... Read More single photo captured, even those strips we didn't see. Spoofs was great, the set-up was easy to use, and the strips looked very nice with a customized logo. The only hiccup was that we didn't hear from them for a few days before the wedding for confirmation, but our planner was able to reach them the day before. Otherwise, would absolutely recommend! What a fun thing to have at an event!!!

So much fun!

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Jana R

Spoofs was a great addition to our wedding! All of our guests had an amazing time and we loved looking through the guestbook and dvd provided in our package! The only thing that was a set back was that they only provide chalk boards and dry erase boards as props, but we hit the... Read More dollar store for some crazy props for everyone! I am glad that we decided to use Spoofs. Very professional and great to work with! They made sure that the bride and groom had a chance to play in the booth before the night was over so we didn't miss out on the fun!

Fun idea for wedding favors!

Reviewed on 3/09/2014

I was told having a photo booth at my wedding would be fun not only for me but for my guests to celebrate the special day! I'm glad I did and to do it by using Spoofs booth!! Both Ashley and Patrick were very helpful in the process of planning it and the day of! It was a huge... Read More success that there was a line that all of my guests wanted to use it!! They helped me design exactly of what I wanted on the photo strip and the colors of it matched my wedding theme perfect! I am glad to have used Spoofs Booth on my day!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

Reviewed on 1/26/2014 Vina R

They were soooooo nice before, during, and after my wedding!!! They are professional, they were dressed appropriate for my event, and everyone LOVED the service!!! Spoofs Photo Booths really made my event more memorable!!!

100% Worth It!

Reviewed on 10/26/2013 Margarita S

I decided to have a photo booth at my wedding because I had so much fun using them at other weddings I have been to. I also thought it would be a great favor/entertainment for our guests. I hired Spoofs because they have great reviews everywhere and their prices are very... Read More reasonable. The only reason I was hesitant to hire them was because they did not include props in their package. Well that turned out to be no big deal! I bought the props myself at Accent Annex in Metairie for about $40 and our guests could keep them afterwards. In hindsight, it makes sense to choose your own props instead of using old ones! :) There were just so many things I loved about my experience with Spoofs. First being the customization they provided for my wedding. They designed the photostrip itself to match my wedding colors, wedding website and invitation suite. You also get to choose the curtain color you want from many different choices. I loved that the photos were "on brand" with the rest of my wedding and Patrick did an amazing job with the design. I also loved that they would staff the photo booth and that it could serve as the guestbook because the booth prints 2 copies of each photo. The photobooth staff encourages guests to leave one in the guestbook and write a message for you. The guestbook is included in the price and was ready for my husband and I to look at immediately after the wedding. LOVE THAT! If all that awesomeness weren't enough, they also send you a DVD with the high-res photos from the booth and a custom slideshow set to music that they create with your photos. I received that within two weeks. I highly recommend Spoofs Booths. They are responsive, accommodating and friendly and your friends and family are gonna LOVE taking home fun pictures from your special day!

Photo Booth Fun!

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Amy G

Great photos, great people, great price, great product!!! The photo booth was a huge hit! I absolutely love the photo strip guest book- the spoofs staff went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect! They went the extra mile to make sure that the custom logo at the... Read More bottom of the strip was perfect, that the curtain matched our color scheme, and that every guest took a photo! I would definitely use them again!

Worth every single penny.

Reviewed on 6/23/2013 crispy c

I found out about Spoofs when a friend of mine hired them for his wedding, and we had so much fun with the booth that I had to get them for mine too. The booth puts out 2 copies of each photo strip, one of which is supposed to go in a scrapbook that people can write in for... Read More the couple. Some people decided to keep both copies, but that's no big deal because they sent me a dvd of all the photos after the wedding. Also, Patrick was super professional and did a great job handling my crazy family. Everybody at my wedding had so much fun with this booth. They still talk about it. The best part about this booth is that it makes everyone look good. The lighting is just right and the camera is set slightly above the subject, which we know from the infamous "myspace photo", is a very flattering angle. I haven't tried any other photo booth companies, so I can't say that Spoofs is the best, but I can definitely say that they are very very good. The fun factor at my wedding was upped 100% by this booth. I would have paid twice as much for it.

Photobooth

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Allison D

Wonderful service. Made us an awesome DVD and scrapbook!!!

Tons of fun!!!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2013 Xenia G

I can't say enough good things about this vendor! They were extremely professional! Our guests had such a great time taking photos and writing messages to us at our reception! My groom and I had an even better time reading them in our new photo guestbook. The only thing I did... Read More not realize when I booked them was that they did not provide props due to sanitary reasons.. My groom and I purchased tons of hats and boas from Party City for guests to use in the photo booth, and they displayed them on the table for the guests to sort through. I would definitely recommend this vendor.

Perfect Addition to My Wedding

Reviewed on 3/14/2013 ashley v

Spoofs was great! It is on the higher end of cost, but all of the photobooths are around $600-$850. I did a lot of research before I booked Spoofs. There are a lot of sketchy "Photobooths" out there. That was what sold me on Spoofs. It was a real photobooth and the booth has a... Read More screen on the outside so all your guests can watch the fun! A very close friend used them at their wedding and they were very professional, fun, and the booth was great. The booth fits in most places, it was never too small for any group we put together, they customized my curtain and my photo strip, and everyone complemented how much fun they had. Ashley worked my wedding and she was great! She made sure my husband and I got in the booth. On that day you are so busy, that you easily miss it so I appreciated her making sure we went in.

Brides Mother/ Never received DVD

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 delaine s

I rented Spoofs Photo Booth for my daughters wedding. They were very polite up until the night of the wedding. If you want your guest to be treated. With rudeness, sarcasm this ones for you, I had several guest come up to me during the night saying they were VERY rude. I went... Read More over to speak to them and they were very RUDE to me as well. When u work with the public u are to please your client . They were VERY argumentative with me. The day after the wedding I had several calls at home asking me who they were . And proceeded to tell me how Kurt they were to a lot of guest. I suggest unless you want to deal with what I had to deal with look for someone else. They seem to be always right and the client is always wrong. I'm sorry I paid you for a service and I expect nothing but professionalism. Were.

BEST PART OF RECEPTION!

Reviewed on 8/17/2012 Bridget M

Everyone loved this! I only wish they would have advertised more that my guest could have signed the scrapbook but overall the best memento we have of the night and very reasonably priced.

Start a Conversation!