Welcome to the Beautiful World of Sposa Mia

We are a small team, passionate and friendly, with a unique collection of wedding gowns and accessories. We believe that choosing your wedding gown should be the most fabulous experience ever. Our bridal collections range from $1,000.00 and up. Appointments recommended.

912 N 10th Street, McAllen, TX (956) 683-8740

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jenna M

Absolutely loved my experience at SposaMia. Everyone was so kind and helpful. The atmosphere is just gorgeous.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Lilia C

My dress was my favorite thing about my wedding❤️

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Ashley V

Amazing experience! Celeste helped me make it a memorable experience. I found my dream dress here. They have a huge selection to choose from. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Elizabeth M

La mejor atencion desde el momento que genere la cita por telefono y al llegar a la tienda mi asesora veronica una maravilla; que me mostro vestidos hermosos hasta que encontre el ideal para mi 😍👰🏻 el cual ajustaron cada detalle que pedi hasta quedar perfecto. Mil gracias

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Bianca R

I had an amazing experience at Sposa Mia Couture! They have a lot of beautiful gowns and different options.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jessica Nichole C

The people at Sposa Mia were very helpful with finding my perfect wedding dress. It did take quite a while for the dress to come in, but when it did, I was not disappointed. My veil ended up not matching the same color as my dress, but they were very helpful and were able to... Read More replace my veil to the exact color. Thank you Sposa Mia for making my day extra special!!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Argentina B

Verónica was the best!!! I loved sposa mia and their staff!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Shailey P

I went one day alone to just try different silhouettes and ended up purchasing my gown that very day! Even though I was all by myself the enthusiasm that Veronica shared with me made my day. She helped me FaceTime loved ones and took pictures for me to share to help with my... Read More decision. Surprisingly it was the very first dress I had tried on. I got a great deal and they were very understanding with me being indecisive on accessories and coming back multiple times.😋❤️ Really enjoyed this little boutique not to mention I met a designer in town from NYC sharing his line of Elinor. Thank you Sposa Mia 😘

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Brittany A

The staff were super patient with my very picky self. love the variety of dresses and accessories they have. a beautiful place!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 gabriela g

Muchas gracias a todo el equipo de Sposa Mia, en especial a Michelle, quedé enamorada de mi vestido, mi velo y mi tocado, me sentía como una princesa. Lo recomiendo 100% , tienen diseños hermosos y el servicio y la calidad es de primera. Yo soy de Monterrey y me dieron muchas... Read More facilidades para que las pruebas de mi vestido se acomodaran a mis tiempos. Muchisimas Gracias!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Joanna U

My experience with Sposa Mia Couture was amazing! They went above and beyond to help me find the dress of my dreams! The whole staff was very friendly. They also had an amazing beautiful selections of gowns. I want to give a special thanks to suzie for making it easy on me... Read More since i live out of town. Over all I give this place 5 stars and highly recommend it to brides to be! <3

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Virginia H

Spose Mia provides the most wonderful bridal experience. The staff was amazing. They made my wedding dress shopping easy and memorable. Sposa Mia has class and elegence. I visited several shops on the strip and I wish I would have gone there first! Apart from great customer... Read More service they have a breath taking selection of wedding gowns. You can asure they have quality and up to date pieces. If I could do it all over again, I would not hesitate to revisit them. I loved everything about Sposa Mia.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Vanessa R

My experience at Sposa Mia was great. When I was shopping for my dress the attendant was very helpful and made me feel great about my choice. She really focused on me and what I wanted and I found the dress of my dreams!!! They have so many styles, hair pieces and beautiful... Read More veils.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Ana H

Loved the customer service! This is definitely the place to go to shop for a dress in McAllen. David's bridal is just awful and don't always have one-on-one service like Sposa Mia.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Mirian G

All the people in Sposa Mia were so helpful and understandable. They guide my while i was selecting my wedding dress, giving me the best advice and with their excellent job i was able to have my dress in two weeks. Specially Birza Cruz my bridal consultant she is a very special... Read More person. Thank you very much for everything.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Amanda B

I loved my experience here! They have amazing dresses and accessories, the personnel was kind and caring, and the place was clean and well kept.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Miranda P

hands down best service and staff ! I never thought it would be so easy to find my wedding dress but they made my dream come true ! Love it

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Mariela C

Birza at Sposa Mia was so very helpful! Such a sweet girl who helped me find the PERFECT dress for my wedding day. I gave her an idea of what I wanted and it only took about 3 dresses before I found "the one" I had a great experience with them and I would definitely recommend... Read More that store to anyone searching for the perfect wedding dress.

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Kristen T

I had such a great experience at Sposa Mia and I loved every moment! The consultant listened to all of my requests and opinions and I walked out with my dream dress! I definitely recommend this boutique!!!

Sposa Mia Curvy Couture

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Zmelda G

My experience with Sposa Mia Curvy Couture is one that I will cherish forever. My dress just came in and I love it even more than the first time I put it on. Sarah my lovely consultant did everything she could to help me find my perfect dress and more. I cannot thank her enough... Read More for making my day special for my mother, my two grandmothers, and my sister.

Easy

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Emelia S

My experience at Sposa Mia was exactly how I imagined it. The consultants were very tentative and so nice. My dress was beautifual and shaped me so well. I would recomend to everyone.

Amazing Experience and Found my dream dress

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Desiree G

From the moment you walk in to Sposa Mia.... you feel so special.... the staff is so friendly and welcoming!! Michelle was my consultant and I love her (she's the best).... She made me feel so special and was so patient with me and my mom :) the best experience ever. Ofelia the... Read More seamstrees is Amazing and added little touches to my dress that made it fit just perfect.... love these ladies.

Mislead, but saved.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

When I first reached out to Sposa Mia, I was excited to learn that they were carrying the Wtoo, and Watters collection. My heart was so set on trying on the "Olivia". But being in San Antonio, I had to make sure that I made a worth while trip. To make sure of this I e-mailed... Read More Sposa Mia, who assured me it was in stock, and that I could make my appointment to try it on. We were 7 months away from my wedding, and I was ecstatic to have finally found my dress! Fastfoward a week later and I'm hoping on a bus from San Antonio at 4 A.M. in the morning to make the 6 hour journey (via bus). It was an interesting one, but in my mind all worth it for my OLIVIA! I arrived at the store at 10 a.m. and was greeted warmly by the staff. However that didn't last long, as soon as I informed them of the dress I was there for, they started scrambling. My dress was not there. They didn't have in stock, and I was blatantly lied too. The disappoint was great, and my trust in Sposa Mia went straight out the door. The stylist was great in helping me find dresses to try on but it was obvious my heart was broken. Finally the last dress I tried on, made me light up instantly. I fell in love with it, and felt torn between ordering it or continue the search for Olivia. I took the dress, but my heart can't help wonder what if. Thank you for all your help and generosity trying to make up for your mistake. It was greatly appreciated!

My Dream Dress

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Karina L

I Love my Dress ❤ The brand is Ines Di Santo, an excellent style and quality.

Best dress for my wedding dream

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Melina V

I was looking for my wedding dress in many magazines, and then I found out that in Texas where the only place where I can find it, and it was! My dress the attention received everything was perfect!! I love Sposa Mia, they did my dream come true!