For the elegant bride...

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

28 Barnstable Rd, Hyannias, MA

So easy to work with, beautiful dresses

Reviewed on 7/03/2015 Jennifer M

I went into purchasing a wedding dress dreading it. I never had a good experience buying dresses in the past for other formal events. The minute I walked in the door they made me feel at ease. We found the perfect dress right away . They did all alterations in house. I added... Read More sleeves to my dress and Charlene the owner knew exactly what I wanted and pinned it perfectly. I will recommend them to all the brides I know. There entire staff was gracious and kind and made you feel like you were the only person in the shop. Everyone got the attention that a bride wants to feel when choosing her dress.

Reviewed on 5/10/2015 Melissa M

They were wonderful here! I had plans to visit other bridal shops, but I found my dress immediately here. There was a diverse selection of dresses but they helped me find a dress that I envisioned. I really liked how they had me try on many different styles that I wouldn’t have... Read More thought of putting on. This reassured me that I picked the right dress for me! I had a lot of alterations done and they did a fabulous job! They were accommodating about times for alterations as well. Thank you so much for creating a dress that just looked AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Aundrea N

I cant say enough about Sposabella Bridal. I purchased a bridesmaid dress there 5 years ago and I thought they were great then. I live out of state but my wedding was in Plymouth. I had limited availability as I wasn't on Cape very much. They always worked with my schedule.... Read More When I went in for my first appointment I wasn't sure that I would purchase my dress that day. I had other appointments set for bridal shops off cape the following day. I went in and picked out about 9 dresses. They had me check the mannequins on the first floor as those dresses just came in. I picked on out and that ended up being the first dress i tried on and the dress that I would purchase in the end. It was absolutely perfect. I tried it on one last time after trying on all the other I picked out. They were so nice and patient with me. It was like having another family member there with us. They were so knowledgeable and didn't rush me. I came back the next day and purchased my dress! I had such a great experience that I wanted to order my bridesmaids dresses there as well. I was able to pick out a color and designer that I liked and had all my bridesmaids come in to pick out the style they liked. I loved letting them pick out their own styles that fit their figure and style. There was so many options for them to choice from and the prices were reasonable. I was even able to order the groomsman's bow ties in the same fabric and color as the bridesmaids. Each time I came back for my fittings I experienced the same great customer service. I wouldn't change a thing about my experience there or about my dress. I even order shoes from them and had them dyed the color of my bridesmaids dresses. They were a big hit. I would suggest them to anyone looking for a boutique style small business to order from. You wont get the attention you deserve from a large off Cape Bridal Salon.

Amazing Dresses and wonderful Staff

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Samantha H

Charlene and her team did an amazing job with my dress. They were so wonderful and friendly and did an amazing job helping me pick out my dress. They had such a wide selection and I was stuck between two dressed but Charlene was able to really understand what I was looking for... Read More and helped me decide by altering my dress into exactly what I wanted. She also did an amazing job helping me pick the perfect veil and beaded belt to go with it. The alterations were flawless and it fit me like a glove. They were also incredibly accommodating to my schedule and made sure they could always fit me in. I cannot thank them enough for helping make my wedding so wonderful and for creating a beautiful dress for me!

Loved my dress!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Lauren C

This was the fist Bridal store that I went to. I visited a few others off cape close to where I live and did not have as great of an experience as I did at Sposabella. Jane was wonderful and know what she was talking about and how they could help me get the only thing that I... Read More know that I waned on my dress ( shoulder straps). At the other dress stores I was very overwhelmed and the sales persons at the other bridal stores did not know what they were talking about as well as Jane did. The owner of Sposabella does all the fittings and does a wonderful job at it and puts her full heart in to each dress. I would recommend them to everyone and if I have a formal event that I need a dress fro I would use them again. I also had my Bridesmaids get their dress at Sposabella's and they had a tone to choose from and one that fits everyones body in the same color!!

Thank you, Sposabella, for my dream dress!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 amanda m

My mom and I walked into Sposabella on a whim, without an appointment. We were greeted by Cindy right away, who encouraged us to come on in, asked what kind of dress I was looking for, and immediately pulled 8 gorgeous gowns for me to try on. I fell in love with one of them... Read More immediately, and once she pinned it all back for me and let me accessorize with the veils and headbands they have on hand, I knew it was the dress for me. Then I went in for three fittings with Charlene, who was just as warm, professional, and experienced in her craft. She helped me tailor the bust, back, and train of my dress until it fit like a glove. Never afraid to dive right into fabric, she pinned, scissored, and bustled our way through each fitting--such a confident pro! You can rely on Sposabella to listen, deliver, and make you feel totally at ease, and in expert hands. Thank you so much, Cindy and Charlene!!

Exactly what I wanted

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Nicki

Other than being a little short at my first visit (I hear a lot of people say that the people at dress shops aren't always that friendly) it was great. I found the dress that was exactly what I wanted. They had a good selection of different styles and a lot in lower price... Read More ranges. The only draw back is that since they are a smaller shop they don't have a variety of sizes and I had to get a lot of alterations. Even with that it was less than $1,000. Alterations were quick and they did a great job.

Fine job

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Jessica M

I had a hard time finding a place on the Cape who would do alterations on my wedding gown (which I bought at David's Bridal). It was difficult to schedule my fittings with Sposabella, especially since I live out of state, but everything worked out. One thing is that I felt like... Read More they made my dress VERY tight, though they said that all wedding dresses were supposed to feel like this. Looking back, I wish I had asked them to re-alter it. It really did get uncomfortable after wearing it for several hours. Charlene, who is the main seamstress, is lovely and great to work with. Other employees at the shop however are pretty pushy and in particular the girl who was there when I pick up my dress was rude (but it is what it is). All in all, my dress was altered and it looked great.

Amazing dress shop on the Cape

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Tracey H

Charlene is awesome! She is always cheerful and upbeat and has a wonderful eye for dress perfection. She was able to literally read my mind and offered suggestions on ways to improve my already beautiful dress. The shop is a breath of fresh air, where everyone feels welcomed... Read More as soon as you walk through the door. I found a stunning Irish lace dress which was ordered for me and arrived early. Since I live abroad Charlene arranged her schedule to meet with me on the rare occasion that I was home and each time it was like walking into the house of an old friend. My dress fit perfectly and looked beautiful. I was able to buy a belt that was made by the designer and matched the dress perfectly. I also purchased a hair clip that I loved, it was simple and elegant. What sealed my love for this shop was Charlene's help to my fiancé and his groomsmen who are all Irish and live in Dubai and / or Limerick. Getting the sizes for the five lads was an impossible task. They sent their measurements in centimeters, inches, pounds, kilograms and the best of all STONES!!!! Charlene converted these measurements for us. Then when it turned out that all of the lads had MEASURED THEMSELVES WRONG two days before the wedding... Charlene had new jackets shipped overnight for the men. They looked very handsome! I would highly recommend Sposabella to any bride looking for a place where she will be treated with patience and respect and walk out feeling beautiful.

High quality and beautiful gowns

Reviewed on 8/09/2013 Meara C

Although I got married in CO, I purchased my dress here on vacation when my family could be there to help me pick it out. They spent at least 2 hours helping me find the dress, even though I ended up buying the first one I tried on. When the dress came in, they held it at the... Read More store for several months until I went back for another vacation to have it altered. The alterations were amazing- they did such a beautiful job and finished everything quickly since I had to take my dress back for the wedding. I had so many compliments on the dress at my wedding!

Couldn't have been nicer

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Molly K

I purchased my dress in Scottsdale, Arizona where I live, but after stuffing my dress into a suitcase to carry onto the plane with me, I needed someone I could trust to press and deliver my dress before the wedding day. I took my dress and 5 bridesmaids dresses to Sposabella the... Read More week before the wedding, and they looked absolutely amazing when they were delivered a few days later. They took the utmost care in pressing and handling my dress, I couldn't have been happier!

Amazing dress for a great price!

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Andrea P

A friend of mine used to work at this bridal shop which is why we drove so far to it. I am not sorry for the long drive! I got an amazing wedding dress for a great price! My cousin also went there and got her's too! The staff is very friendly, willing to help you or let you... Read More browse alone. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone looking for a great dress.

I LOVE my dress!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Vanessa L

When I first went to Sposabella, I had already gone to a couple of places and didn't really find anything I liked. I went to Sposabella and Amanda helped me. I gave her photos of dresses I found online that I liked and she found dresses that were almost exact. I found the... Read More PERFECT dress there! Everyone at the wedding complemented me on how beautiful my dress was and how it looked like it was made for me!! I wish I could wear it again and again! Maybe I'll bring it back to get altered into a cute summer dress :)

Great service and beautiful tailoring

Reviewed on 6/24/2012 Erin G

I was in search of a particular Wtoo by Watters dress and Sposabella was the closest bridal shop to have a sample for me to try on. I went there, loved the dress I had in mind and so purchased it there. The price was right and the tailoring was expertly done. They kept my veil... Read More with my dress and steamed it for me, so both were ready for pick-up the day before the wedding. Although I didn't purchase my veil with them, they have a great selection. Also of note, is that they did not charge extra for steaming my veil. Fun, friendly women in this shop and great dress selection.

Dress Broke

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Amy S

I bought my dress from Sposabella, it was the first one I tried on and I fell in love with it. The customer service was awesome, the girls are so nice. My only problem was that the clasp on my dress broke during my reception when I went to pick up my son. We all tried to fix... Read More it, even the owner of the reception site but it was not happening. Luckily we had rented a house 3 miles away and my sister was able to go get me a new dress, but I was so upset that I was not able to finish my night in my wedding dress that I waited forever to wear. :(

Fairy Tale Dress

Reviewed on 1/29/2012 April H

The staff at Sposabella really added value to my dress shopping experience! They helped me find my fairy tale dress and were very supportive and helpful each time I came back to try it on - matching veil, shoes, jewelry, and even flowers. I highly recommended them!

my saving grace!

Reviewed on 1/05/2012 Jamie M

I purchased my gown in Plymouth but that boutique went under 3 months before my wedding. Sposabella took my dress in (and me!) and did all my alterations. They were so accommodating and so wonderful. They changed things on the dress to make it my ultimate dream gown. They were... Read More amazing and I really feel everything happened for a reason with the other boutique!

Alteration Magic

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Amanda D

I bought my dress at a small boutique in New Orleans and had it shipped up to MA for my wedding. Sposabella was happy to do the alterations for me, even though I didn’t buy the dress from them. Charlene, I think she’s the owner, managed the fittings, and transformed my dress... Read More from a beast that was 4 sizes too big, to a masterpiece that was perfect for me! I couldn’t have been happier with her advice and how she artfully crafted a gorgeous bustle from a ton of material and lace. Her seamstress that did the actual sewing did a spectacular job. Sposabella also sold my mother a stunning mother of the bride dress that was beautiful but also appropriate. They were accommodating of both me and my mother’s crazy schedules and I couldn’t have been happier with their service.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Sue s

Loved my wedding dress and the staff of Sposabella Bridal where very professional and nice and helpful.

my dream dress

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Liz B

so helpful!!

Say YES to the dress

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 Kathy D

Charlene is amazing! She knows exactly what looks best on any body shape, size...etc. I found both my wedding dress and my bridesmaids' dresses. The consultants are all very helpful, attentive and patient. I'm so happy I went to them first!

Wedding dress

Reviewed on 10/15/2011 Rebecca S

Staff is great to work with.

The dress

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Lindsay B

The ladies at Sposabella really listended to me and what I wanted and managed to find my dream dress right away. The fitting went excellent and I couldn't have been happier.

Wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Katherine F

I found my dream dress and I felt amazing wearing it. The staff was very helpful, informative and professional throughout the process.

kind and helpful

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 marissa b

the girls are very nice. love that the dresses have corsets built in.

TO Sposabella Bridal