Everything for the bride…except the groom!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

69 7th Ave, New York, NY

SIX STARS!!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Nina P

Alice and her staff at Sposabella Couture made my bridal experience special and unforgettable. I started out dreading dress shopping, and by my first trip to the salon, looked forward to every return trip! I just loved going to this salon! Alice and her staff (Maria, Evita, Jeraldo) are just awesome people you would want to know on a daily basis. I can't even begin to describe the talent that exists in this salon! Alice has an impeccable sense of class and style and she never pushes merchandise on the customer. However, when asked, her suggestions of what dress, what accessories, etc look well together is simply awesome! The seamstress talent in the salon is truly unparalleled. Not only was my ensemble altered flawlessly, but I wanted my nine year old niece to have the same dress as all of the bridesmaids in my wedding party, and Alice and her staff created an identical dress for my niece simply from a photo of the adult dresses I had printed from on line! You simply cannot go wrong in this salon. P.S. prices are so reasonable for the designer labels and the quality work.

Incredible Experience at Sposabella! Highly recommend

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 May V

I walked past Sposabella in my neighborhood for a year before I finally got my ring. The day after I was engaged, I walked in, and was immediately helped. The owner, Alice, and her assistant, helped me try on half a dozen dresses - some of which were significantly marked down. I fell in love right away with a Pronovias dress, and I was equally glad to be supporting a local shop. I returned for several fittings, and the owner and staff were always friendly, extremely attentive, the shop was never overflowing with multiple appointments at once, and the seamstresses did an incredible job tailoring the gown. Overall, this was a very pleasant, stress-free experience. I was treated like a princess! I highly recommend Sposabella to any bride near Park Slope.

The Best of the Best

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Joyce B

Alice and her staff provide the best customer service I have ever experienced and considering the age I chose to get married, I have seen A LOT! From getting me the dress of my dreams in time, to customizing the dress to ensure I look perfect - I could not ask for more. Forget the large stores - GO SEE ALICE Love you all at Sposabella!!!

2013-08-13T02:09:29 Response from Marie, the member

The personal attention and professionalism is beyond compare. Alice and Evita make the best team. This was my first and only shop due to wonderful service provided. I highly recommend this shop. Alice is honest, personable and offers diversity of accessories. The tailor, Evita was... Read Less Read More

Great service

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Larisa K

Everything about my experience in this store was fantastic. Alice treated me like a daughter & I ended up getting the second dress I true on. Soo many compliments from the wedding! I also purchased my custom made veil here.

Best Bridal Shop EVER!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Swirly C

This shop carries all the latest styles as well as styles that continue to be hot, regardless of year or season. You WILL be working 1-on-1 with Alice, the store owner with approximately 25 years of bridal gown industry experience and she has patience beyond anything I have ever seen. She WILL NOT let you leave until your dress is perfect and she WORKS FAST! Her prices made my jaw drop My NYC taste was overjoyed and I got the look of my dreams(You canNOT get the gown I own for what I paid. Anywhere. Even if it were used instead of new. I loved my bridal gown selection and fitting schedule experience, as Sposabella made it the calmest detail of the wedding. The groom burst into tears of joy, by the way :-))

Beautiful

Reviewed on 8/11/2012 Yvelande C

I have always walked passed the store, amazed by one of the dresses in the store front. I went into the shop to try on dresses and fell in love with the third dress I tried on. Alice was amazing, and she helped me show off my hourglass figure without looking overtly sexy in a mermaid gown. They have a great selection of dresses, and accessories and the staff is amazing and super friendly. When I would come in for my dress fittings, they called me by name and addressed any of my concerns. In all, a great little shop and not as overwhelming as some of the larger retail shops. As for the prices, I was amazed that the dress I chose was not above my budget because it was stunning and everyone complemented me on the shear beauty and details of the dress

TO Sposabella Couture