Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Northeast Florida and Destination (386) 937-2695

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Lora E

Amazing team with down-to-earth attitude and a penchant for knowing exactly what is needed to make your day perfectly you! LOVED working with her!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 BeJae R

SPR Events is fantastic! The owner, Staci, was my wedding fairy godmother. She went above and beyond to make my big day truly magical. She recommended the perfect vendors, coordinated everything to perfection and helped me execute a wedding that genuinely reflected my husband... Read More and I. Three weeks before my wedding, my original venue told me they had double booked (for the second time). I was devastated. I called Staci and within literally hours she had found a new, BETTER venue! She re-coordinated everything with my vendors and made things as stress-free as possible. On my wedding day, everyone kept telling me how calm I was; I told them it was because I knew everything was being taken care of by my wedding planner. Staci and her team are the next best thing to being able to clone yourself! SPR sincerely takes your wants and needs into account and then executes perfectly. I would recommend SPR Events to anyone, they are the best!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Richelle S

Staci is a fabulous person and event planner! My mom was pretty worried cause she likes to call me a detail oriented control freak. (I think she expected the worst for my wedding, lol) I, literally, had nothing to worry about. Staci took care of all the details and any time I... Read More had a question she was right there and had already taken care of it. Would highly recommend SPR Events to anyone. All of her staff was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful!