Spring Haven Mansion

Hendersonville, TN

Spring Haven Mansion a perfect wedding destination

Spring Haven Mansion is a beautiful wedding venue, minutes from Nashville, TN. The grounds of the historic plantation are perfect for outdoor weddings, receptions or any event. It is one of the top wedding locations in Nashville, TN and provides full service and custom packages at reasonable prices.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Estate, Museum, Historic Venue, Hotel, Park, Restaurant, Tented

1 Spring Haven Court, Hendersonville, TN

Beautiful property!

Reviewed on 5/24/2012 Tiffany W

They were great and friendly! They allow outside vendors, and willingly work with them too! The owners are laid back honest people! The property is absolutely beautiful too!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

If you are considering having your wedding here be 100% sure before booking there is zero flexibility in their cancellation policy. My fiancé and I put a deposit down in March for a small, less than 20, wedding to be held on a Sunday afternoon. The total cost of the wedding... Read More was quoted at $3,500. Even though it is not their policy to ask for ½ of the total wedding cost up front for large weddings, they did with us and we gave them a check for $1,500. Due to a serious family illness we have to push our wedding to 2017. I notified them in early May of this change, but we didn’t receive one penny of our deposit back. They held fast to their contract. One piece in particular that really irritated me was that $500 of it was for the catering deposit. I’m pretty sure she hadn’t handed that over to the cater since the last time I spoke to her she told me she wasn’t sure who she was going to use to cater our wedding because it was so small and she didn’t think her normal cater did such small weddings. I get that venues have to have contracts to protect themselves, but I also know that small business have the flexibility to make smart decisions when it comes to consumers, my mom is a small business owner. Who’s to say we would not have rebooked next year? I can’t imagine that they lost any business on a Sunday afternoon because we pulled out 5 months prior to the date we were going to have a 20 person wedding there. If it had been a big Saturday evening wedding I could see them keeping the entire $1,500, but to keep the whole amount I think was bad business.

My daughter's wedding 10/12/2013

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Katherine K

Wow! Where to begin? Throughout the entire planning process, Cara Hogan was always available and made the most perfect suggestions. To say Cara and Kevin Hogan go above and beyond is an understatement. After seeing Kevin Hogan's portfolio, we decided to choose him as our... Read More photographer. I just reviewed the pictures and they are incredible. I cannot wait for my daughter and new son-in-law to return from their honeymoon so we can narrow down our selections. That will not be an easy task! The day of the ceremony, we were in awe of how the staff of Spring Haven had everything in picture-perfect set-up. Cara went non-stop directing and coordinating the placement of everything. The staff they hired (bartender, DJ, valet, etc) were wonderful to work with and made sure all of our guests were well attended. My daughter and son-in-law wanted a country rustic look. We chose the beautiful back yard with the rustic red barn in the background. It was an absolutely perfect setting. The ceremony went seamlessly. The reception was perfect. The send-off was if it were rehearsed. I just cannot express my appreciation enough to Spring Haven for giving my "kids" the most perfect wedding. I've already had dozens and dozens of guests to call or message me expressing how beautiful the wedding was and how Spring Haven is the perfect wedding venue! Again, there is just no way to express my appreciation to Kevin & Cara Hogan and their staff. And I am so thankful they have put so much love and care into preserving the historic riches of Spring Haven to share with our community.

Rebecca Chapman Turner and Zack Turner

Reviewed on 9/27/2013

As a person who does a lot of events and weddings, I was so surprised at the quality of the venue and the "over the top" hands on support and service delivered by Cara, Kevin and Crew. So easy to work with and with such a high quality service and quality at such an affordable... Read More price (and no one has to know that) they will think it is a platinum wedding for sure. I want to send out a very sincere shout out to everyone at Spring Haven Mansion for such a wonderful event! For you planning an event don't wait run to Spring Haven and book your event....NOW! Skip

My Daughters Beautiful Wedding

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Courtney S

Spring Haven was the first Wedding Venue we visited after my daughter got engaged. She already had a good feeling about it after talking with Cara on the phone. She said she was very nice and made her feel comfortable! When we arrived we got a tour from Kevin of the beautiful... Read More Mansion and grounds. After sitting down and discussing everything with Cara and going over the packages my daughter decided she didn't want to see anymore venues that Spring Haven was her choice! She made a good choice! Cara and Kevin are wonderful people to work with! They made sure everything was perfect! It was so nice being able to choose a package and only have to buy a dress and mail the invitations!!! They did everything and it was perfect! All the vendors were very nice and very helpful. We even had the rehearsal dinner there and it was perfect as well. On August 10th 2013 we had the Most beautiful wedding I've ever seen!!! I highly recommend this venue!!!

Most Relaxing Experience

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Megan O

I got married at Spring Haven this past October and I couldn't ask for a better experience. When you book them they come with a whole team of vendors. Everything is layed out there for you so there is no hunting for different vendors, but are allowed if you want to use them.... Read More Cara and Kevin are amazing and go above and beyond to make your day special. The grounds are beautiful and make for amazing photos. You will absolutely fall in love with this place!!