Spring Mill Country Club Newly Renovated in 2015

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

80 Jacksonville Road, Ivyland, PA

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Allie H

Our wedding at Spring Mill Country Club was absolutely perfect! We worked with Ray throughout the process, and he was incredible to work with. From the first time we met with him, to the very end of our wedding night, he was there to make sure everything ran smoothly. Ray... Read More helped make our wedding day fun, memorable, and unique to us! We used the outdoor gazebo for our wedding ceremony site. It was such a beautiful area for an outdoor wedding, and the sunset in the background added the perfect touch to our ceremony photos. We held our reception in the grand ballroom, and it was the perfect size for our 175 guests. The food throughout the day was amazing. From the mashed potato bar at cocktail hour, to the delicious dinners, waffle bar for dessert, and the Philly cheese steak station to cap off the night; all of our guests were raving about how great the food was. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day, and Spring Mill Country Club was the prefect venue for us!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Brittany C

We had our wedding reception at Spring Mill Manor on April 23rd. The whole experience of planning our reception with them was excellent. Ryan was fantastic and was the only one of the 6 venue managers that we met with that asked us how we envisioned our wedding day. The facility... Read More is spacious, clean and has so many great options for pictures in case of bad weather. There was plenty of food at cocktail hour and everyone has raved about the food and the service the whole night. I made my own center pieces and was wondering how everything would come together. The staff did an amazing job and made the room look beautiful. Our wedding day was perfect and we couldn't have done it without the staff at Spring Mill Manor.

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Lindsay Y

Fabulous Day!!! 10/24/2015 If you are looking to book a wedding venue and you are reading this review, look no further! Our day was amazing! We booked the Country Club and the locations available for pictures were fantastic. The staff was attentive to all the details we had... Read More asked for and were by our side through the entire process. Ryan was our Wedding Coordinator and he was fantastic. He promptly answered all my emails throughout the process and was very flexible with any requests. Ryan kept everyone calm on the wedding day and made sure everyone knew where to go. Robin and Denise were the staff attending to my bride and I on our wedding day and they were great. They constantly made sure we had all we needed, always willing to go and get us something and made sure we had plenty of food and drink along the way. They packaged up food and dessert for us that we didn't get to eat and they helped gather all our centerpieces and gifts after the wedding and took them out to the waiting cars. If I would have known how great this place was, we would have visited here first and not wasted our time looking at other venues. Thanks Spring Mill for hosting our best day!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Christina J

I just got married at Spring Mill Country Club and I have to say my experience was top notch. From the very start Raymond was so attentive and made my husband and I feel so comfortable. Everything was so organized and was expedited exactly how I expected. The venue itself was... Read More beautiful and our photographer got amazing shots of us on the Bridge overlooking the course.The service and food was spectacular and I highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a place to have their wedding. Thank you to all the amazing staff at Spring Mill Country Club.

Great Venue helped to make our day perfect

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Amanda H

We loved using Spring Mill Country Club and were very happy with our decision, the grounds were beautiful for pictures, the food was delicious, the staff was very friendly and accommodating and the venue size and prices were absolutely perfect for what we were looking for.... Read More Spring Mill also coordinates with Lochel's bakery, and our cake was delicious!!--- The only issue we had was at the end of our night, we had been told we could leave our decorations there and pick them up on Sunday but when it turned 1130 and we were the last people leaving, the staff started shoving our decorations in my mother's car and said we had to take them---- unfortunately my mom and step dad were very unhappy and frustrated that they now had to run the decorations home instead of enjoying the after party with all the family and friends. Overall we had a great experience at Spring Mill Country and would definitely use it again for a venue. Ray the coordinator did a wonderful job and we thoroughly enjoyed working with him.

Beautiful Venue!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 ashley d

My wedding experience at Spring Mill Country Club was truly unforgettable. Every aspect of planning felt effortless. From setting the date to the final touches, our wedding coordinator, Ray Favata, was great to work with. He was quick with responses, very organized, and,... Read More overall, made that whole wedding planning process very easy & fun! The venue is simply breathtaking. The bridal suites, lobby, cocktail room and reception rooms are beautiful and so classically elegant which made for beautiful pictures. The matire d and staff were exceptionally delightful. Everything about this day was all I have every expected my special day to be like!

Wonderful Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Charlene R

We were married June 1st at Spring Mill Country Club. Everything turned out perfectly! The staff took care of all of our needs and concerns in a caring and professional manner. Alissa, our wedding coordinator, was terrific! She made sure everything was perfect for us! All of... Read More our guests commented on how amazing the food was during cocktail hour and dinner which I totally agree! I highly recommend Spring Mill for your wedding. You will be so happy you did!!!

Dream Come True....

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Colleen E

From the moment we met with Ray I knew I would not have ANYTHING to worry about. He was enthusiastic about making the party a hit. He was extremely easy to work with and even secretly worked with my mom on multiple surprises for the reception. I never worried about the reception... Read More because Ray just gave you that feeling of "I got it covered"....And he did! ALL of the guest RAVED about the food, especially cocktail hour. Highly recommend the Country Club side, since you have access to all the grounds for your pictures.

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 L C

I had my reception at Spring Mill Country Club and I could not be any more happy or more impressed with everything. From the very first meeting until the end of the reception, they were nothing but amazing to work with. Ray is the best! He was always quick to respond and very... Read More accommodating with everything!! My guests cannot stop raving about how much food was at cocktail hour, how much top shelf liquor was available at the bar, how delicious dinner was, and how great the waffle station for dessert was. People kept asking "how did you even hear of this place, it's gorgeous!" Several people told me that it was the best, most impressive wedding reception they have ever been to. I was nothing but extremely happy with every single thing they did. Peter was so nice and pleasant to work with the day of the wedding! I am a florist and have been to so many wedding halls, and Spring Mill just blew me away from the first time we went to see it. I was so calm and collected the day of because I knew my wedding was in the best hands it could possibly be in. Truly the best staff to work with! And trust me, you will want a great staff to deal with throughout the wedding process! Not to mention how gorgeous my pictures are as you can use all of the grounds to take pictures!! If you want the wedding of your dreams, go to Spring Mill!!

The Best!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 lisa w

Ray was great!! the food is wonderful!! our guest couldn't say enough about the cocktail hour treats, and how nice the place was .. how smooth everything went too!! thanks agian!!

Perfect venue!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Lacey G

Great all in one venue! Gorgeous gazebo, beautiful grounds, great atmosphere and amazing food. The staff were excellent especially Ray. Price was flexible for what you wanted, plenty of options. Linens and cake were included!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2011 Colleen K

Pricey and a couple of flubs. Expected a little better.

Great Rehearsal

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Kristal A

Wondeful food, nice room, and easy to work with.

SMCC Is awesome!

Reviewed on 6/18/2011 Emily W

We just had our ceremony and reception there a week ago and I cannot believe how wonderful everything was. They set everything up so well. The forecast was calling for rain and it was suppose to be an outside ceremony. I had my mom call and Richard, the manager, was reading... Read More radars and they already set everything up for outside! I was so impressed with the service we received. We truely felt like it was OUR day to SMCC. Ray, the banquet manager, was fabulous as well. Very accommodating to some of our special needs. Denise, the maitre d, was also very amazing. She kept things moving along smoothly and helped out with everything. Our guests keep saying how great the food and service was. No one's food was cold and everyone loved it. I am so happy with Spring Mill that I would have my wedding there again!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! KUDOS TO: RAY FAVATA, DENISE, AND RICHARD!

Spring Mill CC

Reviewed on 9/21/2010 Lauren B

We had our ceremonmy and reception here and it really was beautiful. You can't beat their outside ceremony venue with the gazebo and waterfall. The prices are reasonable as well... Only had 1 issue with them which was they ordered everything in ivory instead of white, but were... Read More able to fix it a few days before the wedding.