Life's Too Short...Eat Dessert First

Sprinkles Custom Cakes is dedicated to producing outstanding cakes for all occasions. Known primarily for striking wedding cakes that taste even better than they appear. Sprinkles has also earned the reputation of creating some of the most beautiful, unique and delicious cakes ever made in Central Florida.

$$

Type

Cake Tops & Accessories

501 W Fairbanks Ave, Winter Park, FL

Great Service!

11/08/2014

Sprinkles were great! They helped me work with my budget and I still had a beautiful wedding cake!! They called numerous times beforehand to finalize my cake and every worked with me when I had my own cake topper. My cake was perfect and tasted great also!!! Thanks again!!!

The perfect choice!

10/03/2014 Nicolette Z

Richard was such a pleasure to work with. His consultation was informative and personal. Their prices are perfect and the cake is delicious!!!! I was eating the left over cake for days! Richard helped me make decisions of cake flavors and fillings AND plan out the perfect groom's cake to pair for our wedding cake. He showed me many possibilities of what I could do with my budget without trying to convince me to do things out of my budget. This was the BEST tasting cake I tried and his team is able to really make magic with buttercream while still having the beautiful appearance of fondant. There are SOOO many choices of cake flavors and fillings and they're all the same price. You can really get a beautiful AND great tasting cake within a reasonable budget! I can't wait to have my anniversary cake because it was so yummy!! Highly recommend!

Buttercream perfection!

10/04/2014 Amy S

I am so impressed with Sprinkles! The cake was beautiful, delicious, moist, and didn't even melt while sitting under the reception tent. The buttercream was so smooth- fondant isn't necessary. I will absolutely use them again.

CakeShooters!

3/14/2014 Carmen I

My husband really had no input in our wedding plans, with the exception of the cake! That was fine by me as I don't like to eat cake or anything sweet. He became infatuated with the CakeShooters that Sprinkles makes, and I have to admit that I thought that they would be a cute and different way to present our wedding "cake." He was the one to select the different flavors for the cakeshooters, and the price was well below what we had allotted for cake. I even tried one the day of our wedding (pina colada), and I have to admit that even though it was way too sweet for my taste, I did like it!

Yum

10/19/2013 Amanda R

Larry is a joy to work with. My husband is not a cake eater, but he loved Larry's cake. Easy to work with and reasonable in price. Def recommend!

Wedding Cake

5/26/2013

I had an appointment to taste different cakes and the experience was great- the owner sat with me and explained the different combinations and soon, I had the flavors for our wedding cake! I gave him a general picture of what we wanted and he recreated it nicely. I was quite disappointed on our wedding day though because the cake was delivered without anyone knowing they were there and never said a word to anyone. I didn't know our cake was even there until I walked into the reception area just before the ceremony started. I was shocked because I requested that one of my florist's flowers be placed in the center of the middle tier of the cake, and alas, it wasn't there so I ended up doing it myself. The cake tasted great though!

Best cake ever

3/02/2013 Cassie F

Mostw edding cakes are very dry by the end of the night but not Sprinkles their cakes are the best and everyone was raving over the taste as well as the design.

Beautiful Cake

1/12/2013 Jessica R

Carrie designed our cake and it was absolutely beautiful. I sent pictures of the different designs for the various layers and they were perfect. We had a purple fondant bow on top that look amazingly realistic. The taste was excellent and I especially liked that we didn't have to freeze our top layer because they will give you a mini cake for your one year anniversary!

Great cake!

12/01/2012 kristin p

The cake and cupcakes were very yummy!!!

Cake Shooters

9/29/2012 Kara M

We went with the cake shooters for our wedding which were delicious! They have so many flavors to choose from. The employees at sprinkles, however, are a little difficult to deal with, it took far too long to explain the small cake we wanted to purchase also for a cake to cut at the wedding and actually went with another baker for that cake. Had it not been for the cake shooters being so unique we would have gone somewhere else all together.

Just what I imagined.

11/12/2011 Eva G

They can pretty much do anything you ask of them. My cake tasted amazing and looked beautiful!

tasty

11/04/2011 Chelsea M

We got the cake shots and they turned out great. Very tasty and pretty.

Lost my business

10/07/2011 Krysta P

I spend thousands of dollars a year with this company ordering custom cakes and cupcakes, usually for birthday parties. Although I was not thrilled with my most recent purchase through sprinkles, I still decided it was the safest bet for my wedding cake. Was I ever wrong. There were so many mistakes, it was awful! For quick example: Exposed cardboard and finger indents in the fondant... They left before we had a chance to see it set up(I wonder why!) so my husband had to send a photo to our florist and ask him for help. Luckily our florist personally rushed over and saved the day (sprinkles was closed and we were unable to get ahold of anyone)

LOVE Cakeshooters!!

10/15/2011 Kelly C

The sales staff at Sprinkles were spectacular!! I ordered 140 cakeshooters for my reception in San Antonio, Texas!! They were shipped from Florida and delivered on time. The guests raved about them!! Everyone wanted to know where to get them!! Delicious! Great job Sprinkles!! I would LOVE to order these again for any type of occasion! If your looking for something FUN & different? These are for you!! We had a great time feeding it to each other during the "cake cutting."

Great cake

10/15/2011 Jennifer D

Cake was great! A little more than I wanted to pay, but well worth it

Gorgeous Wedding Cake!

5/06/2011 Laura K

Sprinkles did our wedding cake and a groom's cake for the rehearsal dinner. Everyone was raving about our cake and how amazing it tasted. We had the coolest flavors - chocolate orange, key lime, and yellow chocolate chip. The day before at the rehearsal we had Chocolate Raspberry. The cake not only tasted amazing, but looked amazing too. Our grooms cake was a wine bottle shaped cake with our picture on the label and our name as the vineyard! It was adorable! Our wedding cake was beautiful - with rhinestones going around the bottom, and the designers incorporate my wedding dress design on the cake. It was unbelievable. I will continue to shop at Sprinkles for all our cakes.

Cake

3/11/2011 Shana M

Yum Yum is all I can say what a delicious cake the flavors were just out of this world. The cake was so pretty & had exactly everything we asked for.

Wedding cake

10/29/2010 Amy J

I booked Sprinkles 4 weeks before my wedding and they were able to create the most wonderful cake for us! I had compliments from everyone about not only how great the cake looked but how great it tasted! Very affordable & willing to work with my budget!

We & Our Guests' LOVED our cakes!!!!

8/14/2010 Tracie R

Larry from Sprinkles had made 10 @ 8" rounds (1 for each table, to be placed on glass cake pedestals - each a different flavor) and a mini wedding cake for our table (for us and the wedding party). The goal was for all to mingle and try the different flavors from all of the tables. It was PERFECT and DELICIOUS!!!!! We received SO many compliments. Thank you Larry and Sprinkles!

Delicious!

6/26/2010 Nicole V

Our wedding cake was absolutely delicious and beautiful. My only complaint was that I asked for piped pearls around my layers and they put a string of plastic pearls on top of them. Regardless it was a great cake. We chose their Oh My God cake and that is definitely the best way to describe it! They even give you a free cake on your anniversary so you don't have to eat stale frozen cake.

Almost didn't have a cake!

4/23/2010 Amanda L

Cake was delicious and managment was great to work with during the planning process. BUT.. My wedding coordinator had to call the day of the wedding to find out where my cake was, Sprinkles thought it was the next day and had to throw together a cake and rush it to the venue. The flavors were mine, although the fondant looked horrible, we had to cut it early because it looked like it was going to cave in and the decor was not applied. I doubled checked my contract to make sure there wasn't an error on my part, but the date was correct on it. We were very grateful that they did get us a cake, however there has yet to be compensation offered for the mistake and quality of it.

5/19/2007 Marilynn R

The cake was DELICIOUS and beautiful.

12/12/2007 SOPHIA M

Great staff management and very easy to work with. We changed our design 3 times and they were so patient with us.;Absolutely nothing at all.

4/01/2006 Pamela G

they had a lot of beautiful designs from which to choose. Their cakes cames with many flavors of cake, icing, and filling.

Rating for Sprinkles Custom Cakes