Sprung Photo

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

332 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL Chicago, Chicagoland, Indiana, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois (312) 235-6779

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Rachel K

Hiring Victoria was the BEST decision! Victoria and her team shot our engagement and wedding photos, and we couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. We did have to wait awhile to receive the final photos, but it was 100% well worth the wait. Our photos are a good mix... Read More of posed family shots, detail shots, as well as documentary style pictures. She really has a gift for capturing emotion in photos, and her expertise and creativity really shows. Since we’ve shared our photos with family and friends, we’ve received countless compliments on the quality. During the planning process, Victoria was professional, organized, and easy to work with. She made sure she knew exactly what my husband and I wanted from our photos, and she definitely followed through! If you want beautiful, high quality, and creative wedding photos, I would highly recommend Victoria!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Erika H

Victoria and her team at Sprung Photo did a fantastic job on our engagement and wedding photos! Victoria was very responsive during the planning process and asked a ton of questions about what we were looking for in terms or style and types of photos. During both shoots she was... Read More very professional and went above and beyond to get great photos; laying on the ground, heading outside in early January - she was everywhere! Having great photos of my wedding was something really important to me; we put a good chunk of our budget towards the photography and it more than paid off. I love all the photos we received and have gotten so many compliments on them. I highly recommend using Victoria and Sprung Photo to document your special day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Angela S

We had Victoria as our Photographer, and we are very happy with our decision! She was helpful, organized, and our photos turned out awesome. We really appreciated her attention to detail, and we love all the variety of photos she took for us. I would recommend her to anyone... Read More getting married!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jenny S

Victoria is AMAZING. I found her on Yelp before our November 2016 wedding. I contacted her knowing she was likely way over my photography budget. As a Yelper said... you get what you pay for. She worked with our budget and never seemed annoyed with my constant questions.... Read More She and her staff return emails quite quickly. We mostly communicated via email. One of the initial reasons I signed a contract with her was her complete honestly and willingness to educate me in photography. She gave me tips to weed out photographers I was considering. She never pushed us to sign with her. That made me feel confident that she was the one for us! She has a photo journalistic style which means that you won't really be asked to pose for photos. She catches moments as they happen. She made my husband (still feels strange to say husband) feel so at ease. During our engagement session we were around many other groups taking pictures. My husband whispered to me "thank GOD we found Victoria, she doesn't tell us how to put our hands or what to do." To be clear, she communicates what she wants very clearly without sounding pushy like so many of the other photographers we were seeing. We are so lucky to have found her! She is great at low light photography as well as outdoor bright photography. She's well rounded and worth every penny. If we had more money I would have happily hired her husband (a videographer). Just remember that your wedding day is going to go by in a flash, and you'll be nervous about how the photos look... I mean they are the only thing you'll have to remember your day in 50 years! You won't have to worry one bit. Put the job of capturing your memories in Victoria's capable hands. You won't be sorry.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Lorelei C

Victoria was very easy to work with and was extremely responsive with any questions or concerns I had. She worked within my budget and working with her onsite was a breeze. I'd recommend her to any who wants something more than the typical cookie cutter wedding photos.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Gabrielle H

Victoria and her team are awesome! We have such wonderful memories of our wedding caught through her artistic eye. On top of traditional photos, we have a ton of documentary style (non staged/ caught in the moment photos) which we love and will cherish forever. Her team is very... Read More knowledgable with lighting and will do whatever it takes to get the perfect shot. If you are looking for artistic non cookie cutter photos, she’s your gal!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Leang E

I just had this feeling that Victoria was going to work out well. I mean my lovable niece is named Victoria - all the Victoria's I met I have always liked and this continues to be true! We had easy email exchanges and was within our budget. I feel like we got very lucky that she... Read More was available, but was hopeful that since our wedding was on a Friday that it would work out, and it did. She arrived on time and is a true professional. I feel horrible that I didn't even get to appropriately welcome her into our place as my sister was pushing me to get make-up on. I didn't say much, but she was able to run with things and I just loved that, especially since I wanted to be as far away from a Bridezilla as possible. Victoria had the right blend of engagement with us. She wasn't so talkative that it was overwhelming and wasn't so quiet that it was like we didn't know her. She wasn't annoying like you saw her everywhere and was like a paparazzi, and she wasn't bossy like directing people to do something or to get out of her way. She thought of everything setting up my dresses and shoes for display when I didn't even think about it. She really captured things that other people saw that I didn't see in myself and the essence of me and our family. She certainly has an eye for details. The photos were ready when she said that they would be. The pictures turned out fabulous! I am not sure how to narrow them down to printed ones that we'll display in our home. The photo gallery of pictures ranged from emotionally captivating, to breathtaking, and just perfect. I might have gotten teary-eyed all over again. I am so glad that we had her capturing this unforgettable moment in our lives, and I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Andrea M

We 💯 lucked out when Andy from A New Leaf recommended Sprung Photo!! Victoria couldn’t have made it easier & she delivered the most beautiful shots capturing modern & true glimpses of the brides, as well as family & friends! We are so grateful to have these treasures. Such a... Read More true professional. Thank you Victoria & Sprung Photo! Andrea & Dianna

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Alina M

We hired Victoria for our June 2017 wedding. That was one of the best decisions we made! Victoria was so easy to work with and had so many great recommendations. We had a small intimate wedding and wanted someone to really capture the experience. She did just that. We had a... Read More lot of family come in from out of town, so it was also about family, not just us... she made sure to capture pictures of people in the moment. As I was going back through the pictures you could really see the story of the day. We had such a fun no stress wedding, and she was able to capture all of that through her photos. She was a pleasure to work with and the pictures are breathtaking! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Christine E

Victoria is an amazing photographer. Her work alone speaks for itself. We knew we liked her work and she is very skilled at low light photography as well which is why she was our top choice for wedding photographer. There was so much going on but we didn't even notice Victoria... Read More was capturing all the special moments. Even the family photos was such an organized and streamlined process. She is organized, reliable, thorough, and extremely talented. We absolutely love our wedding pictures and would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Abigail B

Victoria and her team photographed our September 2016 wedding and they were amazing!! She was so down to earth and easy to work with. On the wedding day, she and her team really blended in with the action and went with the flow - we hardly even noticed they were there at times!... Read More She did a great combination of "staged" and informal/natural photos. The pictures really show the love and many beautiful moments exactly as we remember them. She was always responsive and answered any questions we had very quickly. I was pretty nervous about the photography aspect of the wedding, and Victoria put me at ease! Thank you so much to Victoria and her team for capturing our special day!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Maggie R

Victoria and her team photographed our April 2016 wedding and we were so pleased with everything! Her photos are really interesting, make great use of light, and have excellent composition. We met at the Indie Wed show in 2015, and she is such a nice, friendly, easy-going person... Read More that I felt comfortable with her right away and the pictures she had there were gorgeous. I looked at her website online and then set up a meeting at her office and really got to know her work even more. I was mainly drawn into her work because of the creative photos, and after doing a lot of research, we went with Victoria! We did an engagement session with her prior to the wedding, which I highly recommend to get to know her and to be practiced and comfortable in front of the camera before the big day. Seeing those pictures made me feel confident in the quality of what the wedding photos was going to be. Victoria was completely professional and put in a ton of planning ahead of time, which showed on the wedding day because things went so smoothly. She and her team, Nickie (sp?) and Brandy, all knew the plan, the timeline, and worked to make all the photos we wanted happen. She worked well with all the vendors and the venue. The team was all over the place, getting great pictures of everything, and yet they were also very unobtrusive and allowed the action to unfold in front of them without interfering, in true documentary style! We did ask for some posed pictures too, just to make sure we got all the relatives, etc. The creative pictures came out amazing! There were only a few that we thought of but Victoria came with ideas and the execution turned out to be so perfect! The party pictures, which were more in the documentary style, made me want to get back on the dance floor and relive it all over again! All the pictures came to us in a timely manner and it is great to have the rights to the photos. It makes it so easy to share and download, especially with relatives who live out of state, like my husband's parents. As soon as we booked with Victoria, she was in communication the whole time, frequently checking in with us, both giving and asking for information to make sure we were all on the same page. I loved that because not all vendors have that level of attention for their clients. She was very accommodating and flexible with all of our ideas and any time issues that came up during the day. The whole team made the wedding party and my family feel comfortable and able to have fun in front of the camera, which makes for really great pictures! We have been so happy with everything and will also be ordering a photo album from her as well. It should be noted to all the vegans/vegetarians out there who try to avoid using animal products, Victoria offers album bindings that are non-leather, which I appreciate. I can't say enough good things about Victoria, so if you are on the fence: meet with her, look at her work, and book with her! To me, wedding photography is a big deal because after that day is over, you have a piece of paper saying you're married and photos to look back on for the rest of your life, and I am so, so happy that we had Victoria and her team there to document our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 K O

Victoria doesn’t just bring her talent to a wedding day. Leading up to the wedding day she works with you to make sure you have a relaxing, memorable day. She wants you to receive the best photos possible and makes you feel confident and comfortable that she will do so! Victoria... Read More and her team go above and beyond. I couldn’t have asked for a better photography team!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Katie W

Victoria and her team photographed our August 2016 wedding and I simply can't say enough good things about them. From the first time I contacted Victoria to our wedding day, she and the team were professional, friendly, enthusiastic and amazingly helpful. And the wedding photos... Read More turned out absolutely gorgeous! I contacted Victoria based on her stellar reviews and fantastic portfolio. There is something cinematic and unique about her photography that my husband and I fell in love with. Via email, Victoria was extremely friendly and eager to help, even giving me guidance on what to look for in various photographers' portfolios, even if I didn't end up working with her. When we met with her in person, both my husband and I really liked her personality and felt at ease around her. We could tell she loves what she does and is excited to be a part of one of the biggest days of her clients' lives. And the photos she showed us in her office were stunning. I have to rave about how organized and helpful Victoria is. Wedding planning is incredibly stressful and can get overwhelming. Victoria was responsive to my million questions and sometimes-frazzled emails. She was incredibly well organized, and really helped me figure out my timeline and the details of the big day, which was a huge relief to me. I can't stress enough how much she put my mind at ease about timing and planning such a big event. Having somebody who is quick, responsive and resourceful is invaluable. As for the wedding day, she and her team (we went with two photographers and there was also a lighting assistant) were a total joy to work with. They were an amazing combination of invisible and omnipresent. They did not disrupt the day, get in the way, or really make themselves known, but they were EVERYWHERE. They captured every detail and event of my wedding day. And when we worked with Victoria for our portraits, she was able to put two fairly shy people at ease and get some fantastic shots. The photos themselves came out beautiful. Every moment was captured. The team used such cool and unique lighting, angles, reflections, etc. I'm not a photographer and don't know technical terms, but the photos are just gorgeous. Wedding photos were just about the most important thing to my husband and I for our wedding. We wanted to document our special day forever with style and substance. Victoria and her awesome team did a completely amazing job and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anybody. Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Atit P

Victoria and her team are absolutely wonderful. They were professional, kind, and extremely creative. One thing that attracted my wife and I to her was her creativity. Her pictures are amazing and words cannot do it any justice. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for... Read More great pictures.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Ethel B

We were really glad when we decided to have Victoria and her team as our photographer. It was fun and super easy to work with her. We love the photos from the getting ready, details, creative shots, ceremony and reception.

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Beatrice D

Absolutely do not think twice! Victoria is so professional and really takes care to place your needs and wants first. She has a thorough survey of what you want captured and she works well with you to ensure that you are satisfied. We actually had some extra time and were able... Read More to get more venues for shots than we anticipated. She is very organized and everything was timed perfectly. Our wedding photos turned out gorgeous and we could not have had this without Victoria and her team. Would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016

Seamless, fluid, amazing, and so easy. Victoria has it together. My husband and I wanted for nothing with her easygoing ability to capture it all. She has a preternatural sense of timing, an ability to make herself invisible, and to wrangle family. Her images are gorgeous.... Read More I will recommend her to anyone. A true professional. I'm in the event industry and I admire her creativity and deft handling of every aspect of her shoot. From punctual, no-fuss arrival to unhurried cueing, to artful eye. Gorgeous shots and a delightful experience. Book her!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016

Victoria and her team did a wonderful job shooting our April wedding. There were so many photos that I loved...it was extremely difficult to pare them down for a wedding album. I specifically wanted an "iconic" Chicago photo of our wedding and she really got some spectacular... Read More photos showing downtown Chicago. She and Brandi did a really great job of capturing the spirit of the wedding--especially the details. I gave both my mom and my father in law family photos from the wedding which are absolutely priceless to them. I am so very thankful to Victoria and her team! The only reason I put 4 stars instead of 5 is because I think her style is a bit more artsy and dark than mine. I would definitely recommend Victoria Sprung Photography!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016

Victoria and her team are amazing!! We booked Victoria because we fell in love with her unique personality and style. We know we wanted to try and capture as many candid and typical wedding photos as possible, but we wanted to have photos that we would love to have up on our... Read More walls. We now have gorgeous photos of our wedding day, so many memories and expressions captured that I didn't even know were being photographed, AND we have some amazing photos that we can share which highlight Chicago. Who knew that you could get a reflection of the Clark Street Bridge in your cake cutting photo...and since we had Nicoletta as her second photographer we also have the more traditional candid photo to see our expressions up close. Victoria has an amazing eye and style! When I was looking to book a photographer I honestly interviewed 8 different photographers. I was living on the east coast of Canada and had to rely on phone call interviews. One thing I have found is that every single photographer has their own unique style and you have to see which one makes you feel most comfortable both in their style and their personality. Victoria was lovely to talk to, knowledgeable, quick to respond to any questions or follow-ups and had a style that we fell in love with. We continued to work with Victoria mainly through email after booking her for our wedding and I have to thank her and her team for how organized they are. We scheduled our engagement photos and planned out our wedding day schedule, must have photos, priorities, etc all through email and a few of her question surveys. We had an extremely early morning of hair and makeup, first look, creative portraits with me and my husband and my wedding party all before an 11am ceremony time (brunch wedding!). We communicated my priorities and we ended up being AHEAD of schedule...but not too much...just enough. We highly recommend Victoria!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 David M

Victoria is wonderful to work with and very accommodating. You will be very happy to choose her as your photographer.

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Stephen L

Victoria was recommended to me by a trusted colleague. We were inspired by her use of light and contrast as well as her documentary style. From our first phone call to our final images, Victoria and her team were incredible. My husband and I had been planing our Chicago wedding... Read More from out of state. Victoria made us feel at ease. She is a true professional. She knows exactly which questions to ask 2 nervous grooms. Victoria and her team, over 2 days, were able to capture moments that we will cherish forever, truly. You cannot go wrong with Victoria Sprung.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I new right when I saw her work that there was no way I could go with another photographer. She's a true artists and is Very passionate about her work. I am very happy with my photographs. Her portfolio speaks for itself!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Diane M

Seeing our wedding through the lens of Victoria's camera and creative eye was a gift! She captured our beautiful day at the Morton Arboretum in images that we will forever treasure. Victoria was thoughtful about working with our extended families, and helping us to enjoy every... Read More precious moment. Be specific about what you want and then let her work her magic!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Cary Anne T

Hiring Victoria and her crew was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. I had extremely high expectations for Victoria based on looking at her past work, but even then, she blew my new husband and me out of the water. From beginning to end, she was perfect...... Read More Victoria helped us figure out the logistics for our day to make sure the timing would run smoothly, and got to know us in advance of the wedding so she could get a sense of our style. She checked in regularly in advance of the wedding so I knew everything would be under control. The day of the wedding, her incredibly sweet, fun, yet highly professional crew were wonderful. They were tactful with my divorced parents---handling family photos without making anyone feel awkward. I know from reviewing the photos after the wedding that they were at all the key moments, but they were able to be subtle and discreet so I did not know they were there. I think for the first look with my dad, they literally hid behind the curtains! Then, when I got the photos... my husband, my entire family, and I were blown away. They did a great mix of creative shots and more traditional ones, and the composition was incredible. The first comment everyone made on seeing my wedding photos was asking about my photographer. They used lighting to really capture the intimacy, coziness, and joy of the evening. Looking at the photos now brings me back to the best day of my life, and I credit a large part of that to how well Victoria and her team captured it. If you are considering Victoria for your wedding, I can only suggest that you stop looking, stop worrying, and hire her! You won't regret it.