S.Strine Photography

Modern

Engagement, Trash The Dress

$1,000-$1,999, $2,000-$2,999

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

557 Tierra Bella Dr, Alamogordo, NM Serving All of New Mexico (505) 321-4644

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Michela P

Stephanie & Greg were the BEST photographers--we couldn't have picked anyone better for our wedding day. They were both fun, personable, focused, and very helpful! They kept things moving, were excellent at working in my requests, got some of the best photos of our guests... Read More interacting, and took amazing shots of us (which we'll be framing and putting ALL over our house). I found S.Strine on the knot.com, and booked her immediately - never having met. We talked over the phone a few times, and she sent me very helpful information for the planning process. We met as I was getting ready on the "Big Day" and it felt like we had known each other for years. I highly recommend their photography! Thanks SO much for everything, Stephanie!!

A rare find!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Kelly H

Truly, I don't have enough good things to say about S.Strine photography. I got married last year and would use her again to photograph my wedding. I will say upfront that I'm an OCD/type-A personality, so attention to detail is kind of my baseline. Additionally, my husband was... Read More living in New Mexico at the time, but I lived in Ohio, so I was planning a wedding from far away. Talk about ways to make a detail-oriented person go crazy! Stephanie was just great. We only met once before the ceremony, but she is so fast about responding to email (a HUGE plus!). As soon as I met her, I knew we'd made the right choice because she is a great blend of high-energy and professionalism. I had a vision for some key photos I wanted and wanted her input on the rest. She was confident, knowledgeable, and reassuring. Stephanie is exactly the kind of photographer you want in your corner on your wedding day; genuinely excited to share your day with you and sufficiently skilled to capture you at your best. She did an excellent job editing the photos and gave us this really cool, custom-designed photo case that had us on the front and our photos on a USB on the inside that sits on our mantle to this day. As a bride planning a wedding from a distance, the details can really drive you crazy. I sincerely appreciated that, after meeting Stephanie, I knew the details were handled (Olivia Pope-style if you're a Scandal fan!). She went to both the ceremony and reception sites in advance to get acquainted with the area and get a feel for things ahead of time. She is a talented photographer and a beautiful person who will meet and exceed your expectations on one of the most important days of your life. My husband and I were so happy with our pictures and will cherish them for years to come.

Great wedding photograher

Reviewed on 1/05/2014 Becky W

Several years ago a close friend hired a wedding photographer, and much to her disappointment none of the images turned out. She relied on friends who attended the wedding to pull together images of that day. I remembered my friend’s unfortunate situation when it came to... Read More planning my wedding. I did my research and found Stephanie. She was easy to work with from day one. Stephanie was reliable and transparent. She made sure we were all on the same page from what to expect before, during, and after the wedding to handling the contract. Stephanie knows how make people feel at ease and smile for her camera. She is a talented photographer who compliments that talent with a strong dedication to professionalism ensuring her clients’ expectations are exceed. Her images are some of the best wedding photos I’ve seen…and that not just because they are my photos!

Awesome photographer!

Reviewed on 12/24/2013 Sarah I

I’m not a photography expert pro by any means, and when planning the wedding I had no idea what I wanted to capture at the wedding. Our only guidelines to Stephanie were to “capture the moment” and that we wanted photos of the guests so we can remember how much fun we had! My... Read More husband and I hated going through other’s photos and not being able to see who all was there, the dancing, or the laughs each person had. Needless to say, Stephanie captured every fun moment of the wedding plus more. She took her time to plan out each shot while not being burdensome on us asking what we wanted. She was literally all over the place trying to get good shots (on the grass by the dance floor, on a chair getting a higher angle, etc.) I even forgot the one and only shot I wanted to get (was going to be a present for my husband) so Stephanie returned the next morning to make sure we got it done. Beyond capturing the moments and the atmosphere of our wedding, she had an incredible amount of creative, artistic photos that I would never have imaged being taken. She helped me pose in ways that would make me look good (I’m an awkward photo taker, so her ability to “mold” me or make me laugh naturally was really helpful). Of course, you always are a nervous wreck waiting for the photos but Stephanie delivered! Not only were the photos edited nicely, she even delivered them in an awesome DVD/CD case thing that had a photo of us on the outside and is, in its own, a mantle piece to show off. Also, she got us a little accordion style photo book w/ photos of me to give to my husband (he was deployed shortly after the wedding). Finally (as if all the other stuff wasn’t enough) she had an album created for us to download onto our phones/iPad that allowed us to view photos at any time we want. We still have it, and still look through the photos a year and a half later. Stephanie is meticulous, creative, and incredibly thoughtful in her deliverance of her profession. Overall, I couldn’t have been happier with her as our wedding photographer. It’s the vendor we cared THE MOST about in selecting because we knew it would be the main memory for us to have for the rest of our lives.