St. Ignace Greenhouse & Florist

North Lower Peninsula, Upper Peninsula & Mackinac Island

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

259 Bertrand St, Mackinac Island, MI North Lower Peninsula, Upper Peninsula & Mackinac Island (906) 643-9480

Reviewed on 6/14/2017

Samantha and the team at St. Ignace in Bloom made the most wonderful floral arrangements and bouquets for our wedding. They were vibrant and fresh and lasted for days after the wedding. Samantha expertly picked colors that coordinated with our color pattern and arranged them in... Read More a glamorous way. She also thought of creative ways to decorate the cocktail tables, card table, and bar area while still staying in our budget. Her team even added some beautiful drapery to our reception venue to really give it a magical feel. Not only are Samantha and her team wonderfully talented, they also were very responsive and thorough during the planning process. Every time I requested an addition or had a question regarding a certain element of the design, Samantha responded back promptly and professionally. I would strongly recommend using Samantha and St. Ignace in Bloom for your floral needs!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Denise H

ST. IGNACE IN BLOOM DID A OUTSTANDING JOB WITH MY WEDDING FLOWER ARRANGEMENTS!!! VERY PLEASED.THE GIRLS ARE WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH.VERY KIND.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Stephanie T

We could not have been happier with the final product of our wedding day flowers!! They were absolutely stunning, everything we wanted and more!!! :) I unfortunately was unable to get up to St. Ignace before the wedding but Samantha and Co. could not have been more accommodating... Read More to our needs from afar. I was able to send several pictures via email of ideas of floral arrangements that I hoped for and from that they put together the most beautiful arrangements for us. Our wedding was held on Mackinac Island so our flowers were delivered by ferry to the island. We had no issues with delivery and all flowers arrived in perfect condition. Communication was great. Can not say enough great things about this company. Would definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Cassie F

They were easy to work with and made beautiful arrangements within our budget!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Marcia D

Our daughter's wedding was set on a bluff in the woods. Samantha listened and was able to share our daughter's vision. She created gorgeous bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids and provided the perfect flowers to line pathway. The boutonnieres met the grooms hope to fit the... Read More setting and his included a mushroom. It was very cool. Lastly, the table arrangements were over-the-top beautiful. We are pleased that we used St. Ignace Greenhouse and Florist and their magical touches helped to make the wedding a dream come true.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Corey N

St. Ignace Greenhouse did an absolutely incredible job for our wedding. Not only did the team help us to achieve our dream wedding within our budget, they even made last-minute changes for us when other plans fell through. Their professionalism and adaptability is... Read More second-to-none. The quality of the flowers was excellent as well, arriving fresh and prepared on-site. We couldn't have asked for a better crew of creative, understanding, and positive help! Thank you so much for making our wedding as beautiful as we could have dreamed. The bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, table decor, and arch were all perfect.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Diana G

St. Ignace GreenHouse and Florist did an amazing job on our wedding flowers! I actually went to the greenhouse with my mom and dad and Samantha took the time to try out different flower looks for me. Even better, she helped me find flowers that looked great and were within my... Read More budget. She got supplies she didn't have but I wanted. On our wedding day, the flowers were exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend using St. Ignace Greenhouse & Florist!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Erika M

There aren’t enough words to communicate how phenomenal of a job St. Ignace in Bloom did for our September wedding. Samantha is a wonderfully warm and welcoming person, who didn’t bat an eye at my crazy pinterest fueled ideas. Samantha really listened to what I wanted and with... Read More her incredible knowledge and expertise, created something that was better than my imagination. In my pinterest frenzy I even requested over the top, greenery chandeliers. Not only did she create the most spectacular chandeliers I have ever seen (seriously, better than pinterest) but she worked with our venue to figure out both the logistics of hanging them and placement. As if that wasn’t enough, she even created a last minute aisle, with the florals from a previous event, when it looked as though our outdoor ceremony was going to be rained out. St. Ignace in Bloom was always extremely prompt in returning calls or emails and I always felt well informed of what was happening in regards to the big day. I would whole-heartedly recommend St. Ignace in Bloom to anyone for their big day. Samantha is talented, passionate, and has an incredible knack for understanding her client’s needs. Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kelly M H

We chose St. Ignace In Bloom for our wedding day and could have not been happier with the turnout, from our table arrangements to the bridesmaids bouquets and groomsman boutonnieres! The Belonga's were wonderful to work with. They knew exactly what we were going for and we're... Read More accommodating. They brought everything over to the island for us and set up the day of the wedding. Samantha stopped by the salon to show me my bridal bouquet which I thought was very sweet. I would recommend St. Ignace in Bloom to any bride that is getting married on the island. I literally worried about nothing when it came to the flowers. They were beautiful! Thank you so much for all you did!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Megan C

Samantha really went ABOVE AND BEYOND to ensure I had everything I wanted for my flowers. She was extremely creative, not only to make the most beautiful arrangements, but also to help keep my cost as low as possible. She even saved the day when my garter went missing last... Read More minute, and brought one the day of! Tremendous service, and by far my FAVORITE vendor of my entire wedding. Thank you Samantha and St. Ignace Greenhouse and Florist <3

Reviewed on 10/02/2016

Samantha and the crew at St Ignace Greenhouse and Florist are terrific! From the first time we met until the day of our daughter's ,Mackinac Island wedding, they were amazing. The flowers were more beautiful than we could ever have imagined and we are still enjoying many of them... Read More eight days later. Their attention to detail, and their desire to create wedding flowers envisioned by the bride, places them head and shoulders above the rest. Would definitely recommmend their services...you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Jordan S

MAGAZINE READY FLOWERS! I would highly recommend St.Ignace Greenhouse & Florist to every future bride. Samantha was a joy to work with and very easy to communicate with even though I was living across the country. She asked all of the right questions to understand the vision we... Read More had for our big day. From then on, every step of the planning process Samantha and her team were professional, creative, and went above and beyond. On our wedding day, we were blown away by the way they brought our vision to life.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016

Samantha and Alex were amazing to work with! They took vague ideas I had and made them into amazing, beautiful bouquets, corsages, and boutionnieres. The flowers were very affordable and inexpensive, but looked glamorous. I was so pleased with both the end result and the... Read More process. In addition, they were hand delivered by Alex (in the middle of a down pour, to boot!) I would recommend them to anyone. Best florist ever - thanks for making my special day extra perfect!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

Samantha made me a BEAUTIFUL bouquet of Dutch Irises and yellow roses at my request for my wedding. We were getting married on the Island and upon the ferry pulling away from the dock, we realized we left my bouquet in our car. OMG, I was devastated because not only were they... Read More my favorite flower but my photographer does beautiful photography with black/white shots with colored flowers so you can image how upset I was. Samantha's cousin, who was on the ferry, overheard my cries and called Samantha, who in turn, called the Grand Hotel. By the time we got off the ferry, we rode up to the Grand and my "substitute" bouquet was ready for me. Although my "substitute" wasn't as beautiful as the one Samantha made for me, it certainly was better than nothing. So I wanted to thank Samantha's cousin (I'm sorry, I forgot her name) for her compassion and taking action so that my wedding pictures weren't completely without "color." And thank you Samantha for taking care of things for me with the Grand so that I could still have a wedding bouquet. You two turned a disaster into a delight. Thanks again - Denise Harbaugh-McKissack

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Gina F

I can not say enough about the floral arrangements! I was nervous with limited input and not seeing their work but as soon as I saw my bridal bouquet I was amazed! Absolutely breathtaking!!! I raved about it the entire night. Thank you!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Ashley W

Samantha and the team at St. Ignace Greenhouse were amazing to work with. I was worried that living in a different town would make it difficult to communicate exactly what I wanted-but it worked out perfectly. I sent pictures of center pieces and bouquets and Samantha gave me... Read More ideas of flowers that would work well for those that were in our price range. The final product was WAY more than I expected. I loved my bouquet and all the bridesmaids bouquets, centerpieces, well EVERYTHING! It was everything I wanted and hoped for and more. I would recommend working with this team 100%!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

Samantha and her husband (who answered questions while she was away) were great to work with. The flowers were gorgeous! She explained how intricate blue dendrobiums were to work with and warned us about possible dye issues that could ruin clothing. The bouquets were put... Read More together so that none of this happened. Even the bride's bouquet that was wrapped with a white hankie (given to her by her mother) showed no sign of blue dye! We were a little worried with the distance between St. Ignace and Charlevoix, but everything was perfect!! We would definitely recommend St. Ignace Greenhouse & Florist!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Wendy B

Completely blown away by my flowers created by St Ignace. Samantha and her team brought my whimsical theme to life. Samantha is also so genuine and sweet; very amazing to work with. I had the wedding of my dreams at Mission Point Resort. Do not go with another florist. Trust... Read More me!!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Jessica J

I contacted St. Ignace Greenhouse to get information on doing flowers for my wedding on Mackinac Island. I couldn't be happier with my experience with them throughout many months of planning a wedding. Samantha was so responsive, creative, helpful and so nice. My flowers arrived... Read More on my wedding day and they were stunning. More so than I could of even imagine.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Erin C

Everyone at St. Ignace Greenhouse and Florist ensured that all of the flower arrangements were what I had imagined. It is difficult to plan a wedding from afar, but Samantha and her crew did a great job communicating, being flexible for a visit to their location, as well as... Read More answering all of my questions.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Sheila G

Ordered everything over the phone, which they made so easy. I had a bouquet imagined and they matched it perfectly. Flowers arrived from St Ignace the morning of our wedding on Mackinaw Island and they were flawless. To top it off, as we were posing for post ceremony... Read More pictures, one of their Florists recognized my bouquet that they had made that very morning!!! What a sweetheart to stop and say Hello! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Lisa P

We loved our flowers for the wedding. They were excellently the way I envisioned. St. Ignace Greenhouse was wonderful to work with and they listened to all of my thoughts. thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Kristina F

St.Ignace Greenhouse and Florist did a amazing job on my wedding flowers this August. The bouquets were stunning and exceeded my expectations! Samantha was great to work with and I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

We used St. Ignace Floral for our daughter's September 2015 wedding on Mackinac Island. We could not be more pleased! Samantha and everyone there was so helpful and easy to work with which was awesome considering we live down state. The bridal bouquet was especially... Read More beautiful...thanks Samantha for making what Katie was invisioning into a reality..you guys are wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

My now husband and I live in Florida and we got married on Mackinac Island, MI this past June. I worked with Samantha at St Ignace Greenhouse & Florist to create a magical bouquet for our vintage garden themed wedding. All of the pictures I came across had certain elements I... Read More liked, but it wasn't exactly what I wanted, Samantha was wonderful and was able to work with me all the way in Florida to create the exact vision in my head. I loved my bouquet so much that I drove all the way back to Florida with it so I could enjoy it as long as possible!