St. Ignace Greenhouse & Florist

North Lower Peninsula, Upper Peninsula & Mackinac Island

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

259 Bertrand St, Mackinac Island, MI North Lower Peninsula, Upper Peninsula & Mackinac Island (906) 643-9480

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Alison F

St. Ignace in Bloom far exceeded my expectations as a florist. I will admit, flowers were one of the details we wanted to save money on and you would have NEVER guessed that by the looks of the arrangements, bouquets and centerpieces they put together! I never thought that I... Read More would LOVE a bouquet but when I saw my bouquet I had tears in my eyes. It was perfect and gorgeous and better than any of the photos I had seen online. Sam was also amazing to work with, prompt with questions and requests and when we ran into a small snag on our wedding day she fixed it immediately!! They got all of our flowers over to Mission Point early on our wedding day so we could set up and they also helped with set up and brought extra greenery to fill things in. The Cypress Room at Mission Point is gorgeous on its own but the centerpieces that Sam and her team came up with provided just enough delicate beauty for our reception. I would highly recommend St. Ignace in Bloom as they were easy (and great!) to work with and respected our budget!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Evamarie c

St. Ignace was AMAZING at my wedding. So helpful in the planning process, Samantha is so great and understanding when I didn't know anything about flowers.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Kelsey G

I can't say enough great things about Samantha and her team. They did our centerpiece flower arrangements, corsages, bouquets, and an greenery with flowers on an arch (it was my favorite)!! They are so easy to work with since I had to send a lot of ideas via email due to living... Read More out of town. They stick to the budget you give them and will provide flowers to pick from based on that budget! Highly recommend St Ignace in Bloom, they are awesome!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Andrea F

Samantha and her team provided our centerpieces and our cake flowers at our reception at Mission Point on Mackinac Island. They also set up draping around the dance floor. We couldn't be happier with the flower arrangements and how the draping turned out. We worked with Samantha... Read More from afar and did a phone consult a few months before, and from that plus emails, she got us exactly what we were looking for. Highly recommend St. Ignace in Bloom for wedding flowers! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Samantha S

St. Ignace In Bloom provided the flowers for my wedding on Mackinac Island a few weeks ago, and they did a phenomenal job! We had a small ceremony and a just dinner afterward, so I didn't budget a ton of money for flowers. I purchased a bouquet and arch piece, and both turned... Read More out more beautiful than I could have imagined. It was also very convenient to be able to do a phone consult, since I'm not from the area. All I had to do was send Samantha a picture of a bouquet I liked, and she nailed it! She even somehow found me peonies in September :) The prices were very reasonable, the flowers were gorgeous, and they were delivered and set up on time! I'd recommend St. Ignace In Bloom to anyone getting married in the area!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Jade S

First I want to samantha is wonderful to work with! Easy to talk to and will offer other suggestions to fit your budget. The reason for 4 stars was due to my bridal bouqet was nothing like the photo I sent them, the biggest issue was the size it was the same size as my maid of... Read More honors whose bouqet was in better shape then mine. From seeing photos of previous bouquets that st.ignace in bloom has produced my heart was seriously broken, I was so excited for this bouquet. After contacting Samantha she is making it right and refunding me the difference of my maid of honors bouquet and my own considering they were the same size. All other flowers were perfect from the centerpieces to the coursages!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Katie C

I loved working with St. Ignace in Bloom as I was planning my Mackinac Island wedding! We aren't living in Michigan currently, and it can be nerve wracking for a bride to have to plan out details solely over the phone, without being able to see the flowers until the day of, but... Read More I had total confidence after speaking with them! They had me send photos of what I liked, and we talked through all the details. On the day of the wedding, I was so excited to see the bouquets, boutonnieres, and arrangements. They perfectly captured my vision and were absolutely beautiful! Everyone loved them. They were very friendly and also delivered everything for us, making the day extra easy on us. Could not have asked for better!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Jessica S

I really enjoyed working with Samantha. I am beyond happy that she created my dream bouquets! Since my wedding was boho themed, the bouquets played a big part in making my look complete and Samantha went above an beyond. She was willing to work within my budget and had really... Read More great ideas! I showed her a few photos of what I wanted and she created a design that was even better than what I had imagined! I highly recommend St. Ignance Greenhouse & Florist.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Cara E

St. Ignace in Bloom went above and beyond to create beautiful bouquets and centerpieces that truly made our wedding a dream wedding! Everything they created was better than I imagined. Samantha worked diligently to create the perfect decorations. She made sure we had discussed... Read More every detail to ensure everything was created the way we pictured it—and better! And they also offer additional decorations such as the drapery in the Cypress Room which was the perfect touch. I would recommend St. Ignace in Bloom to all brides in the northern Michigan area!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017

Samantha and the team at St. Ignace in Bloom made the most wonderful floral arrangements and bouquets for our wedding. They were vibrant and fresh and lasted for days after the wedding. Samantha expertly picked colors that coordinated with our color pattern and arranged them in... Read More a glamorous way. She also thought of creative ways to decorate the cocktail tables, card table, and bar area while still staying in our budget. Her team even added some beautiful drapery to our reception venue to really give it a magical feel. Not only are Samantha and her team wonderfully talented, they also were very responsive and thorough during the planning process. Every time I requested an addition or had a question regarding a certain element of the design, Samantha responded back promptly and professionally. I would strongly recommend using Samantha and St. Ignace in Bloom for your floral needs!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Denise H

ST. IGNACE IN BLOOM DID A OUTSTANDING JOB WITH MY WEDDING FLOWER ARRANGEMENTS!!! VERY PLEASED.THE GIRLS ARE WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH.VERY KIND.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Stephanie T

We could not have been happier with the final product of our wedding day flowers!! They were absolutely stunning, everything we wanted and more!!! :) I unfortunately was unable to get up to St. Ignace before the wedding but Samantha and Co. could not have been more accommodating... Read More to our needs from afar. I was able to send several pictures via email of ideas of floral arrangements that I hoped for and from that they put together the most beautiful arrangements for us. Our wedding was held on Mackinac Island so our flowers were delivered by ferry to the island. We had no issues with delivery and all flowers arrived in perfect condition. Communication was great. Can not say enough great things about this company. Would definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Cassie F

They were easy to work with and made beautiful arrangements within our budget!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Marcia D

Our daughter's wedding was set on a bluff in the woods. Samantha listened and was able to share our daughter's vision. She created gorgeous bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids and provided the perfect flowers to line pathway. The boutonnieres met the grooms hope to fit the... Read More setting and his included a mushroom. It was very cool. Lastly, the table arrangements were over-the-top beautiful. We are pleased that we used St. Ignace Greenhouse and Florist and their magical touches helped to make the wedding a dream come true.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Corey N

St. Ignace Greenhouse did an absolutely incredible job for our wedding. Not only did the team help us to achieve our dream wedding within our budget, they even made last-minute changes for us when other plans fell through. Their professionalism and adaptability is... Read More second-to-none. The quality of the flowers was excellent as well, arriving fresh and prepared on-site. We couldn't have asked for a better crew of creative, understanding, and positive help! Thank you so much for making our wedding as beautiful as we could have dreamed. The bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, table decor, and arch were all perfect.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Diana G

St. Ignace GreenHouse and Florist did an amazing job on our wedding flowers! I actually went to the greenhouse with my mom and dad and Samantha took the time to try out different flower looks for me. Even better, she helped me find flowers that looked great and were within my... Read More budget. She got supplies she didn't have but I wanted. On our wedding day, the flowers were exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend using St. Ignace Greenhouse & Florist!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Erika M

There aren’t enough words to communicate how phenomenal of a job St. Ignace in Bloom did for our September wedding. Samantha is a wonderfully warm and welcoming person, who didn’t bat an eye at my crazy pinterest fueled ideas. Samantha really listened to what I wanted and with... Read More her incredible knowledge and expertise, created something that was better than my imagination. In my pinterest frenzy I even requested over the top, greenery chandeliers. Not only did she create the most spectacular chandeliers I have ever seen (seriously, better than pinterest) but she worked with our venue to figure out both the logistics of hanging them and placement. As if that wasn’t enough, she even created a last minute aisle, with the florals from a previous event, when it looked as though our outdoor ceremony was going to be rained out. St. Ignace in Bloom was always extremely prompt in returning calls or emails and I always felt well informed of what was happening in regards to the big day. I would whole-heartedly recommend St. Ignace in Bloom to anyone for their big day. Samantha is talented, passionate, and has an incredible knack for understanding her client’s needs. Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kelly M H

We chose St. Ignace In Bloom for our wedding day and could have not been happier with the turnout, from our table arrangements to the bridesmaids bouquets and groomsman boutonnieres! The Belonga's were wonderful to work with. They knew exactly what we were going for and we're... Read More accommodating. They brought everything over to the island for us and set up the day of the wedding. Samantha stopped by the salon to show me my bridal bouquet which I thought was very sweet. I would recommend St. Ignace in Bloom to any bride that is getting married on the island. I literally worried about nothing when it came to the flowers. They were beautiful! Thank you so much for all you did!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Megan C

Samantha really went ABOVE AND BEYOND to ensure I had everything I wanted for my flowers. She was extremely creative, not only to make the most beautiful arrangements, but also to help keep my cost as low as possible. She even saved the day when my garter went missing last... Read More minute, and brought one the day of! Tremendous service, and by far my FAVORITE vendor of my entire wedding. Thank you Samantha and St. Ignace Greenhouse and Florist <3

Reviewed on 10/02/2016

Samantha and the crew at St Ignace Greenhouse and Florist are terrific! From the first time we met until the day of our daughter's ,Mackinac Island wedding, they were amazing. The flowers were more beautiful than we could ever have imagined and we are still enjoying many of them... Read More eight days later. Their attention to detail, and their desire to create wedding flowers envisioned by the bride, places them head and shoulders above the rest. Would definitely recommmend their services...you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Jordan S

MAGAZINE READY FLOWERS! I would highly recommend St.Ignace Greenhouse & Florist to every future bride. Samantha was a joy to work with and very easy to communicate with even though I was living across the country. She asked all of the right questions to understand the vision we... Read More had for our big day. From then on, every step of the planning process Samantha and her team were professional, creative, and went above and beyond. On our wedding day, we were blown away by the way they brought our vision to life.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016

Samantha and Alex were amazing to work with! They took vague ideas I had and made them into amazing, beautiful bouquets, corsages, and boutionnieres. The flowers were very affordable and inexpensive, but looked glamorous. I was so pleased with both the end result and the... Read More process. In addition, they were hand delivered by Alex (in the middle of a down pour, to boot!) I would recommend them to anyone. Best florist ever - thanks for making my special day extra perfect!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

Samantha made me a BEAUTIFUL bouquet of Dutch Irises and yellow roses at my request for my wedding. We were getting married on the Island and upon the ferry pulling away from the dock, we realized we left my bouquet in our car. OMG, I was devastated because not only were they... Read More my favorite flower but my photographer does beautiful photography with black/white shots with colored flowers so you can image how upset I was. Samantha's cousin, who was on the ferry, overheard my cries and called Samantha, who in turn, called the Grand Hotel. By the time we got off the ferry, we rode up to the Grand and my "substitute" bouquet was ready for me. Although my "substitute" wasn't as beautiful as the one Samantha made for me, it certainly was better than nothing. So I wanted to thank Samantha's cousin (I'm sorry, I forgot her name) for her compassion and taking action so that my wedding pictures weren't completely without "color." And thank you Samantha for taking care of things for me with the Grand so that I could still have a wedding bouquet. You two turned a disaster into a delight. Thanks again - Denise Harbaugh-McKissack

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Gina F

I can not say enough about the floral arrangements! I was nervous with limited input and not seeing their work but as soon as I saw my bridal bouquet I was amazed! Absolutely breathtaking!!! I raved about it the entire night. Thank you!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Ashley W

Samantha and the team at St. Ignace Greenhouse were amazing to work with. I was worried that living in a different town would make it difficult to communicate exactly what I wanted-but it worked out perfectly. I sent pictures of center pieces and bouquets and Samantha gave me... Read More ideas of flowers that would work well for those that were in our price range. The final product was WAY more than I expected. I loved my bouquet and all the bridesmaids bouquets, centerpieces, well EVERYTHING! It was everything I wanted and hoped for and more. I would recommend working with this team 100%!