Stacie Ford Weddings Elite Makeup Artistry

Serving New York /California & Destination

Stacie Ford Weddings

Published award winning beauty & bridal makeup artist, Stacie Ford is best known for her artistic ability in creating flawless faces on everyone who sits in her chair. Her unique eye for color, versatility, trained hand at artistry and warm personality makes her the "go to girl" in makeup. Named top beauty expert by Martha Stewart weddings. Ford has been published in Brides, In Style Weddings, New York Weddings, Marie Claire, Grace Ormond, Guest of the Guest and many other leading publications where she is often called upon for tips and techniques. Stacie Ford has worked around the world with A list wedding photographers such as: Jose Villa, Elizabeth Messina, KT Merry and Christian Oth. Manhattan makeup studio available for bridal trials. New York |California| Destination.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

17- 19 west 45th street , New York, NY Serving New York /California & Destination (212) 465-3171

The Absolute BEST

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Dagmara P

I will start off by saying that I have NEVER liked any professional makeup I've had done; so, naturally, I was dreading getting my makeup done for my wedding. Then I met Stacie. She is out of this world incredible! I am in love with her work! During my trial, Stacie took the... Read More time to listen to me and really get a sense of my style, who I am and what type of look I was going for. She asked to see pictures of my dress and went to work. The look she created was out of this world amazing. She took what I had wanted and gave it some edge (with my permission) to really go with my dress. It was like a stunning work of art. On my wedding day, Stacie did the makeup for my mom, my 3 bridesmaids and me. She arrived just before scheduled and made sure she was set up and ready to go at our agreed upon start time. She transitioned seamlessly from person to person and kept us on schedule. I think this is so important in someone who you're entrusting on such a special day. I never once had to look at the time because I knew I could count on Stacie to do her job and I did not have to worry about anything she was in charge of. She took her time, never rushed and made us all look incredible. I have never felt so beautiful in my life (and this is pre-hair and pre-dress). The makeup was flawless! For both my mom and I to love our makeup is saying a lot. I will be the first to admit that when it comes to this department we are not easy to please but surprisingly, with Stacie we were just that! My mom and I will 100% use Stacie again for any major events that require makeup. She is so passionate and good at what she does that I have full confidence that the next time I go, I'll just show her what I'm wearing and let her do her thing. She is punctual, dependable, easily reached, and so incredibly warm and friendly. She made everyone so happy and comfortable that morning. Love love loved working with Stacie and cannot say enough amazing things about her!! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who wants to look like their most beautiful self on their wedding day!

Better than I could have imagined!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Rachel K

Amazing is not enough of a word. I have been in a ton of weddings and have had my makeup done many times, and I have to say that Stacie Ford was the best I have ever experienced! I think the biggest difference between Stacie and other makeup artists is that she genuinely... Read More cares. She explains what she's doing every step of the way and constantly shows you her progress to make sure that you love it. She wants you to look beautiful and be happy. It's not another day to her, it's your wedding day and she is a huge part of it. Stacie and her team were unbelievable to work with. I was a bride who wanted a natural and editorial look and Stacie was able to make my dream in to a reality. She was calming and confident and was a huge help in recommending what would work best with my skin, dress and overall "wedding theme." The day of the wedding, Stacie was pure class. As stressful as the day can get, she remained a calming force and handled all of my bridal party with ease. Everyone looked beautiful and what's even better, their makeup lasted all day. Stacie made me feel like a bride that should have been in a magazine or walking the runway. It was better than anything I could have imagined. I definitely will be using Stacie for all of my events!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017

great

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kristin C

I absolutely loved working with Stacie! She is so talented and simply a wonderful person. Stacie and her team glammed up my 7 bridesmaids, my Mom and I on my wedding day and we all looked and felt so gorgeous! I had two trials with Stacie - each trial was for a completely... Read More different look, both of which I loved. Stacie was super receptive to the fact that I definitely wanted to look glamorus, but I also wanted to look like myself. I typically do not wear a lot of makeup and Stacie did an outstanding job of suggesting colors and products that would work well with my skin type. I can't tell you how thrilled I was on my wedding day. Seeing myself all done up literally took my breath away and the makeup lasted all day and well through the end my after-party! I love how sweet and calm Stacie was throughout the entire process and I truly hope I have another opportunity to work with her in the future! If you are considering working with Stacie, do it!!! You will be so happy you did! I would also reach out right away, she books up very quickly!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Stephanie W

Stacie did my makeup for my wedding last weekend, along with the makeup for my 6 bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law. Every lady looked stunning and like the best version of herself. My makeup was exactly what I wanted it to be - glowing, natural and effortless. Through my trial... Read More and ongoing conversations, Stacie learned what I like and didn't like and applied that with her years and years of experience and expertise to deliver outstanding quality makeup artistry. The thing that may be mots telling of her talent is that my mother in law got her makeup done after maybe 40 years of not wearing an ounce of makeup. I was nervous that she'd find her makeup jarring but it was in fact the exact opposite - she was so happy, and I thought she looked like just a more polished version of herself. Thank you Stacie for making me and my bridal party all feel like a million bucks on my wedding day! Hire Stacie!! You will not regret it.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Kaitlin B

Stacie is the BEST. First off Ia m VERY picky about my makeup. Stacie did and incredible job and made me feel absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day. She is professional, kind, and is extremely talented - the best of the best. She made me her priority despite numerous... Read More bridesmaids and the moms. I could not have been happier or recommend her highly enough.

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Andrea R

Stacie and her team are simply the best! Not only is Stacie incredibly talented, but she is so sweet and calming - which is critical on your wedding day! My makeup (and my bridesmaids makeup) stayed perfect all day, I didn't touch-up the makeup once! Her skillset and quality of... Read More her products is top notch. If you're looking for your wedding makeup artist - look no further!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Ben H

I could not recommend Stacie more highly. I've been a bridesmaid 12 times, and had my makeup done professionally all those times, and I was still blown away with Stacie's makeup for myself, my mom and my friends. My skin looked flawless and gorgeous -- but without looking... Read More makeup-y, and the makeup lasted for well over twelve hours. I cannot believe how beautiful it was, both in person and in pictures. Stacie was also a pleasure to work with, both in the trial and on the wedding day.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Rachel R

Stacie and her team were absolutely wonderful, we truly could not have asked for anything more!! Punctual and incredibly professional, really took the time to understand me as the bride and each of the wedding party and what sort of looks we each wanted, ensuring we felt... Read More gorgeous and comfortable with everything! We were all SO happy with how we looked, and the makeup looks amazing in pictures and stayed on throughout the evening. Also, just so much fun working with her! She is calming and energetic, such a pleasure to have her as a part of my wedding and in my memories!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Kelsey B

Stacie's team, Christina and Sam were excellent! We didn't have the setup we anticipated when we arrived at the venue and they were extremely patient and were able to adapt to what we had with no problem. I was weary about my make up lasting for the entire day, but it was... Read More absolutely perfect until the after-party ended at 1:30am. Stacie was also extremely communicative during the planning process and a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend using Stacie Ford as your makeup artists!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Lindsay S

HIRE HER. Stacie is timely, sweet, talented, and a perfectionist. My makeup was flawless and lasted the entire night, and one of my bridesmaids even kept her eye makeup and lashes on the next day for brunch too. I couldn’t believe how beautiful everyone looked, and not caked on... Read More or overly done, but still looked like more than the everyday makeup look. One of my bridesmaids is even reaching out to Stacie for her own wedding after working with her at mine. After she did my makeup, Stacie also left me with a little gift bag of makeup goodies including blotting papers, touch-up necessities, etc. Stacie’s assistant was also extremely talented and you couldn’t tell whose makeup was done by Stacie and whose was done by the assistant as they both were so skilled. Highly, HIGHLY recommend her as hiring her was one of the best decisions I made during the entire wedding planning process (and I had done trials with several others first!)

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Kristen C

Stacie Ford is professional, talented, and a pleasure to work with. As someone who doesn't normally wear a lot of makeup, I was a little nervous about going overboard with the wedding makeup. Stacie is amazing - she understood exactly how I felt and the natural look I was going... Read More for, and created an awesome balance of natural palette with smokey eye -- I don't think I've ever looked better! More importantly, I felt and looked like myself. 100% book Stacie Ford!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 stavroula v

Stacie was a pleasure to work with. She did my makeup for my wedding and it was simply flawless. I looked and felt so beautiful. I will def use her for any future events!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Christina G

I had two makeup trials before I found Stacie and I'm so, so lucky I found her. Stacie has the incredible ability to make you look like yourself but the absolute best version of yourself. Everyone at my wedding told me exactly that and most importantly, I felt so beautiful and... Read More comfortable in my own skin. Unlike other artists, Stacie takes just as much time to prep your skin and make sure it's glowing as she does on the makeup. She's incredibly detail oriented and takes her time to ensure perfection. She had everything written down from our trial with the exact custom lip color she made for me to the combination of eye shadows she used. How you look and feel on your wedding day is so important- hire Stacie, she will not disappoint.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Brittany W

I recently worked with Stacie and her team for my wedding on Oct 1st in NYC and I could not have been happier with the results! Stacie is extremely talented and very detail oriented. She came early with two other make up artists, and they got to work right away. We were on a... Read More tight schedule, and they were able to do makeup for myself, my mother, and 8 other bridesmaids with no issues. They took the time to make sure every bridesmaid was happy, and provided airbrush and lashes to the whole party. Stacie also was available prior to the wedding for trials for myself, my sister and my mother. She has had a ton of experience in the field, and it shows. I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Sophia K

It was wonderful having Stacie as my makeup artist for my wedding. She knew exactly what look I wanted - dewy, natural, glowing skin - and made me beautiful without looking overdone! Not only is she very skilled at what she does, she makes sure to take the time to educate you on... Read More what products she is using on your skin. She was very easy to work with, and stayed until the very end to make sure all touchups were perfect! I would highly recommend Stacy to other future brides!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Betty K

Please do yourself the biggest favor and book Stacie IMMEDIATELY for your wedding!! She is a wonderful makeup artist and made me look absolutely stunning on my wedding day. She was by far the best vendor I worked with, so skilled and talented and also such a warm and calming... Read More presence. She stayed longer to make sure my makeup looked right, asked the photographer to see a picture of me on the camera to make sure I looked great in the photos...just everything about her was so on-point and honestly I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist! She will take time and listen to you, work with you beforehand to get the look you want, and then on the day-of will tweak it as necessary but still accomplish the look and feel you guys came up with. She's on such a different level, and the price is more than worth it. You're going to take about a bazillion pictures that day and you want to look the most amazing you've ever looked (trust me!). And she'll make you look like that—like you, just kicked up a couple notches...and the best part is, the makeup lasts ALL day. You'll be so happy to have Stacie with you on your big day. Thank you so much for making mine so special, Stacie!! You and your team are truly the best!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Katie M

Simply put, Stacie Ford is absolutely the best at what she does. I am so amazed at the look she created for me, the two mothers, and my bridesmaid. I met Stacie first for my trial, and everyone I shared the pictures with agreed - Stacie's natural look that lit up my eyes truly... Read More brought out the best in me. On the day of the ceremony, Stacie stayed with me for touch-ups, as photographs were before the ceremony, and helped coach me through them for how I would photograph best. She wasn't wrong - my face stands out beautifully against my detailed Lazaro dress. I was fearful that my face would be washed out, but in every picture I am bright and feel beautiful. Many guests commented that it was the most makeup they'd ever seen me wear, but that I wore it well and looked gorgeous. It was such a great feeling leaving my trial and knowing Stacie was "the one," and an even better feeling to look through photos of the day and know that the look she had created for me was absolutely perfect. In fact, when we shot some additional pictures the following day, I could tell such a difference that I was disappointed I hadn't scheduled another touch-up! I cannot recommend Stacie enough. She is personable, kind, helpful, and supremely talented! Thank you Stacie for all your work for my wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Courtney H

Stacie was INCREDIBLE throughout the whole process! From the day of my trial through the day of the wedding, she was extremely helpful, sweet, and just amazing at what she does! I received tons of compliments and was so so happy with my wedding day makeup look. I would recommend... Read More her to ANYONE looking for a great makeup artist! She knew exactly what to do based on the look I described. My mother and bridesmaids were also so happy with her and they all looked stunning, too! Her assistant, Corinne, helped with some of my bridesmaids/mother-in-law and they all loved her, as well! I could not have made a better choice for a makeup artist :)

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Brenna F

Stacie worked her magic on me and all 9 of my bridesmaids and I could not have been happier with the results (not to mention that fact that she made us look absolutely flawless)! She has a tremendous eye for color, respectfully listens to your requests, and maneuvers throughout... Read More the wedding day with a calm and collected attitude. I highly recommend her to all brides-to-be!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Kristin M

Stacie was wonderful to work with. She is as professional as she is personable. She did a beautiful natural look on myself 2 sisters and Mothér. I received so many compliments from my guests about my makeup. It was enough to make me beautiful but not overdone where I didnt... Read More look like myself. It also lasted all day and night! She was prompt the day of and always responded quickly to emails. Another plus is that she is reasonable! Even with her level of talent and exposure she is still very fair with pricing.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

Hiring Stacie as my makeup artist for my rehearsal dinner and wedding day was with no doubt one of the best decisions I made. She is extremely talented and did a wonderful job on me, my mom, and bridal party. She made all of us feel amazing and look absolutely beautiful. She... Read More touched me up throughout pictures and my makeup stayed perfectly all night. My mom, who has never liked her makeup done professionally, fell in love with her look. After the wedding, Stacie was even nice enough to send her a list of all the products she used on her on the day. It's rare to find vendors who will go above and beyond for you after your wedding day so it was much appreciated and an example of Stacies character. I can't thank Stacie enough and would recommend her to anyone who wants to look and feel gorgeous on their wedding day or any day!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Eve H

Stacie was amazing. She did my make-up beautifully and it lasted all night. I tried three other make-up artists and choose her because she's extremely talented, great to be around and willing to work with you to find your look. She also did my sister and mother's make-up and... Read More they both looked really stunning. She can do very different looks as well. For my wedding, she did more natural looks and honestly, I was so thrilled with how it all came out. Plus, she wonderful to have around on your wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Jahn G

Stacie and her team did an absolutely AMAZING job on my wedding day make up as well as my bridal party's make up. We all looked like the very best version of ourselves for our very special and important day. After several unsuccessful make up trials with other artists, I was... Read More lucky enough to have found Stacie, who from the very start made me feel comfortable. I am someone who is extremely particular about my make up and have been doing it myself for long enough to know exactly what I want, and Stacie worked through all of my quirks, even offering tips and guidance on how to enhance my everyday make up. She was sweet, hip, and a lot of fun- but most importantly she was a professional. She had great communication and was punctual. She was an awesome addition to the preparation dream team I hired for my big day! Remember: makeup is a key ingredient to you're wedding look, a look that will be in the photographs you will keep forever. Whether you wear makeup everyday like me, or have never worn makeup before, Stacey is the artist who will enhance your beauty in ways you didn't know were possible.

Stacie Ford