Stacie Ford Weddings Elite Makeup Artistry

Serving New York /California & Destination

Stacie Ford Weddings

Published award winning beauty & bridal makeup artist, Stacie Ford is best known for her artistic ability in creating flawless faces on everyone who sits in her chair. Her unique eye for color, versatility, trained hand at artistry and warm personality makes her the "go to girl" in makeup. Named top beauty expert by Martha Stewart weddings. Ford has been published in Brides, In Style Weddings, New York Weddings, Marie Claire, Grace Ormond, Guest of the Guest and many other leading publications where she is often called upon for tips and techniques. Stacie Ford has worked around the world with A list wedding photographers such as: Jose Villa, Elizabeth Messina, KT Merry and Christian Oth. Manhattan makeup studio available for bridal trials. New York |California| Destination.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

17- 19 west 45th street , New York, NY Serving New York /California & Destination (212) 465-3171

The Absolute BEST

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Dagmara P

I will start off by saying that I have NEVER liked any professional makeup I've had done; so, naturally, I was dreading getting my makeup done for my wedding. Then I met Stacie. She is out of this world incredible! I am in love with her work! During my trial, Stacie took the... Read More time to listen to me and really get a sense of my style, who I am and what type of look I was going for. She asked to see pictures of my dress and went to work. The look she created was out of this world amazing. She took what I had wanted and gave it some edge (with my permission) to really go with my dress. It was like a stunning work of art. On my wedding day, Stacie did the makeup for my mom, my 3 bridesmaids and me. She arrived just before scheduled and made sure she was set up and ready to go at our agreed upon start time. She transitioned seamlessly from person to person and kept us on schedule. I think this is so important in someone who you're entrusting on such a special day. I never once had to look at the time because I knew I could count on Stacie to do her job and I did not have to worry about anything she was in charge of. She took her time, never rushed and made us all look incredible. I have never felt so beautiful in my life (and this is pre-hair and pre-dress). The makeup was flawless! For both my mom and I to love our makeup is saying a lot. I will be the first to admit that when it comes to this department we are not easy to please but surprisingly, with Stacie we were just that! My mom and I will 100% use Stacie again for any major events that require makeup. She is so passionate and good at what she does that I have full confidence that the next time I go, I'll just show her what I'm wearing and let her do her thing. She is punctual, dependable, easily reached, and so incredibly warm and friendly. She made everyone so happy and comfortable that morning. Love love loved working with Stacie and cannot say enough amazing things about her!! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who wants to look like their most beautiful self on their wedding day!

Better than I could have imagined!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Rachel K

Amazing is not enough of a word. I have been in a ton of weddings and have had my makeup done many times, and I have to say that Stacie Ford was the best I have ever experienced! I think the biggest difference between Stacie and other makeup artists is that she genuinely... Read More cares. She explains what she's doing every step of the way and constantly shows you her progress to make sure that you love it. She wants you to look beautiful and be happy. It's not another day to her, it's your wedding day and she is a huge part of it. Stacie and her team were unbelievable to work with. I was a bride who wanted a natural and editorial look and Stacie was able to make my dream in to a reality. She was calming and confident and was a huge help in recommending what would work best with my skin, dress and overall "wedding theme." The day of the wedding, Stacie was pure class. As stressful as the day can get, she remained a calming force and handled all of my bridal party with ease. Everyone looked beautiful and what's even better, their makeup lasted all day. Stacie made me feel like a bride that should have been in a magazine or walking the runway. It was better than anything I could have imagined. I definitely will be using Stacie for all of my events!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Rachel R

Stacie and her team were absolutely wonderful, we truly could not have asked for anything more!! Punctual and incredibly professional, really took the time to understand me as the bride and each of the wedding party and what sort of looks we each wanted, ensuring we felt... Read More gorgeous and comfortable with everything! We were all SO happy with how we looked, and the makeup looks amazing in pictures and stayed on throughout the evening. Also, just so much fun working with her! She is calming and energetic, such a pleasure to have her as a part of my wedding and in my memories!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Kelsey B

Stacie's team, Christina and Sam were excellent! We didn't have the setup we anticipated when we arrived at the venue and they were extremely patient and were able to adapt to what we had with no problem. I was weary about my make up lasting for the entire day, but it was... Read More absolutely perfect until the after-party ended at 1:30am. Stacie was also extremely communicative during the planning process and a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend using Stacie Ford as your makeup artists!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Lindsay S

HIRE HER. Stacie is timely, sweet, talented, and a perfectionist. My makeup was flawless and lasted the entire night, and one of my bridesmaids even kept her eye makeup and lashes on the next day for brunch too. I couldn’t believe how beautiful everyone looked, and not caked on... Read More or overly done, but still looked like more than the everyday makeup look. One of my bridesmaids is even reaching out to Stacie for her own wedding after working with her at mine. After she did my makeup, Stacie also left me with a little gift bag of makeup goodies including blotting papers, touch-up necessities, etc. Stacie’s assistant was also extremely talented and you couldn’t tell whose makeup was done by Stacie and whose was done by the assistant as they both were so skilled. Highly, HIGHLY recommend her as hiring her was one of the best decisions I made during the entire wedding planning process (and I had done trials with several others first!)

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Kristen C

Stacie Ford is professional, talented, and a pleasure to work with. As someone who doesn't normally wear a lot of makeup, I was a little nervous about going overboard with the wedding makeup. Stacie is amazing - she understood exactly how I felt and the natural look I was going... Read More for, and created an awesome balance of natural palette with smokey eye -- I don't think I've ever looked better! More importantly, I felt and looked like myself. 100% book Stacie Ford!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 stavroula v

Stacie was a pleasure to work with. She did my makeup for my wedding and it was simply flawless. I looked and felt so beautiful. I will def use her for any future events!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Christina G

I had two makeup trials before I found Stacie and I'm so, so lucky I found her. Stacie has the incredible ability to make you look like yourself but the absolute best version of yourself. Everyone at my wedding told me exactly that and most importantly, I felt so beautiful and... Read More comfortable in my own skin. Unlike other artists, Stacie takes just as much time to prep your skin and make sure it's glowing as she does on the makeup. She's incredibly detail oriented and takes her time to ensure perfection. She had everything written down from our trial with the exact custom lip color she made for me to the combination of eye shadows she used. How you look and feel on your wedding day is so important- hire Stacie, she will not disappoint.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Brittany W

I recently worked with Stacie and her team for my wedding on Oct 1st in NYC and I could not have been happier with the results! Stacie is extremely talented and very detail oriented. She came early with two other make up artists, and they got to work right away. We were on a... Read More tight schedule, and they were able to do makeup for myself, my mother, and 8 other bridesmaids with no issues. They took the time to make sure every bridesmaid was happy, and provided airbrush and lashes to the whole party. Stacie also was available prior to the wedding for trials for myself, my sister and my mother. She has had a ton of experience in the field, and it shows. I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Sophia K

It was wonderful having Stacie as my makeup artist for my wedding. She knew exactly what look I wanted - dewy, natural, glowing skin - and made me beautiful without looking overdone! Not only is she very skilled at what she does, she makes sure to take the time to educate you on... Read More what products she is using on your skin. She was very easy to work with, and stayed until the very end to make sure all touchups were perfect! I would highly recommend Stacy to other future brides!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Betty K

Please do yourself the biggest favor and book Stacie IMMEDIATELY for your wedding!! She is a wonderful makeup artist and made me look absolutely stunning on my wedding day. She was by far the best vendor I worked with, so skilled and talented and also such a warm and calming... Read More presence. She stayed longer to make sure my makeup looked right, asked the photographer to see a picture of me on the camera to make sure I looked great in the photos...just everything about her was so on-point and honestly I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist! She will take time and listen to you, work with you beforehand to get the look you want, and then on the day-of will tweak it as necessary but still accomplish the look and feel you guys came up with. She's on such a different level, and the price is more than worth it. You're going to take about a bazillion pictures that day and you want to look the most amazing you've ever looked (trust me!). And she'll make you look like that—like you, just kicked up a couple notches...and the best part is, the makeup lasts ALL day. You'll be so happy to have Stacie with you on your big day. Thank you so much for making mine so special, Stacie!! You and your team are truly the best!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Katie M

Simply put, Stacie Ford is absolutely the best at what she does. I am so amazed at the look she created for me, the two mothers, and my bridesmaid. I met Stacie first for my trial, and everyone I shared the pictures with agreed - Stacie's natural look that lit up my eyes truly... Read More brought out the best in me. On the day of the ceremony, Stacie stayed with me for touch-ups, as photographs were before the ceremony, and helped coach me through them for how I would photograph best. She wasn't wrong - my face stands out beautifully against my detailed Lazaro dress. I was fearful that my face would be washed out, but in every picture I am bright and feel beautiful. Many guests commented that it was the most makeup they'd ever seen me wear, but that I wore it well and looked gorgeous. It was such a great feeling leaving my trial and knowing Stacie was "the one," and an even better feeling to look through photos of the day and know that the look she had created for me was absolutely perfect. In fact, when we shot some additional pictures the following day, I could tell such a difference that I was disappointed I hadn't scheduled another touch-up! I cannot recommend Stacie enough. She is personable, kind, helpful, and supremely talented! Thank you Stacie for all your work for my wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Courtney H

Stacie was INCREDIBLE throughout the whole process! From the day of my trial through the day of the wedding, she was extremely helpful, sweet, and just amazing at what she does! I received tons of compliments and was so so happy with my wedding day makeup look. I would recommend... Read More her to ANYONE looking for a great makeup artist! She knew exactly what to do based on the look I described. My mother and bridesmaids were also so happy with her and they all looked stunning, too! Her assistant, Corinne, helped with some of my bridesmaids/mother-in-law and they all loved her, as well! I could not have made a better choice for a makeup artist :)

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Brenna F

Stacie worked her magic on me and all 9 of my bridesmaids and I could not have been happier with the results (not to mention that fact that she made us look absolutely flawless)! She has a tremendous eye for color, respectfully listens to your requests, and maneuvers throughout... Read More the wedding day with a calm and collected attitude. I highly recommend her to all brides-to-be!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Kristin M

Stacie was wonderful to work with. She is as professional as she is personable. She did a beautiful natural look on myself 2 sisters and Mothér. I received so many compliments from my guests about my makeup. It was enough to make me beautiful but not overdone where I didnt... Read More look like myself. It also lasted all day and night! She was prompt the day of and always responded quickly to emails. Another plus is that she is reasonable! Even with her level of talent and exposure she is still very fair with pricing.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

Hiring Stacie as my makeup artist for my rehearsal dinner and wedding day was with no doubt one of the best decisions I made. She is extremely talented and did a wonderful job on me, my mom, and bridal party. She made all of us feel amazing and look absolutely beautiful. She... Read More touched me up throughout pictures and my makeup stayed perfectly all night. My mom, who has never liked her makeup done professionally, fell in love with her look. After the wedding, Stacie was even nice enough to send her a list of all the products she used on her on the day. It's rare to find vendors who will go above and beyond for you after your wedding day so it was much appreciated and an example of Stacies character. I can't thank Stacie enough and would recommend her to anyone who wants to look and feel gorgeous on their wedding day or any day!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Eve H

Stacie was amazing. She did my make-up beautifully and it lasted all night. I tried three other make-up artists and choose her because she's extremely talented, great to be around and willing to work with you to find your look. She also did my sister and mother's make-up and... Read More they both looked really stunning. She can do very different looks as well. For my wedding, she did more natural looks and honestly, I was so thrilled with how it all came out. Plus, she wonderful to have around on your wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Jahn G

Stacie and her team did an absolutely AMAZING job on my wedding day make up as well as my bridal party's make up. We all looked like the very best version of ourselves for our very special and important day. After several unsuccessful make up trials with other artists, I was... Read More lucky enough to have found Stacie, who from the very start made me feel comfortable. I am someone who is extremely particular about my make up and have been doing it myself for long enough to know exactly what I want, and Stacie worked through all of my quirks, even offering tips and guidance on how to enhance my everyday make up. She was sweet, hip, and a lot of fun- but most importantly she was a professional. She had great communication and was punctual. She was an awesome addition to the preparation dream team I hired for my big day! Remember: makeup is a key ingredient to you're wedding look, a look that will be in the photographs you will keep forever. Whether you wear makeup everyday like me, or have never worn makeup before, Stacey is the artist who will enhance your beauty in ways you didn't know were possible.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016

I don't usually post reviews but after the stellar service I received from Stacie I had to write one. We all know how difficult it is to find an honest review but I assure you this one is. After searching and searching for a makeup artist, I came across Stacie Fords website and... Read More her reviews were excellent. I reached out to her and she responded quickly and gave me an estimate, but because I only had a party of three one of her assistants was going to do the makeup instead. I thought about it some more and decided to look for another makeup artist that did both hair and makeup. I found Daniela Rodriguez site, and took a leap of faith but what a disaster, talk about flaky non responsive and made the whole process stressful. I mean how can you call yourself a professional, and say you have a studio on your site and not have one, and be close to two hours late for a trial, then use regular mac foundation for airbrushing? Then completely ignore emails and phone calls? Hopeless, and with only a month to my wedding, which was this past April, I decided to reach out again to Stacie. She was like an angel that answered all of my prayers. She was so kind and answered my email quickly. Due to all the stress, my skin was breaking out and so I was worried about how I would look on my wedding day. I explained my situation and I told her because of my skin I'd prefer if she did my makeup. She was so gracious and said she would do it even though she usually does larger bridal parties. I was so happy and even happier when I arrived to her studio which was beautiful. She listened to everything I said and was patient. She is a true professional and has so much quality high end makeup, the possibilities are endless. On my wedding day she arrived early and had a diagram with all of my makeup requests we had discussed during the trail and even gave me bag with samples to touch up my makeup throughout the night. It was a very long wedding day from 11:30am to 12pm and my makeup was as pristine as when first applied. Seriously, all I did was reapply lipstick after eating and that was it. I was so happy with the outcome and she did such a great job with my makeup you could not see a blemish in site, yet very natural. She is truly gifted and talented, if you're in doubt, trust me you will be pleasantly surprised. On top of that she is a doll such a pleasure to work with. So in the end, everything worked out for the best and I owe that to Stacie.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Enza C

Stacie is beyond amazing!!!!!! I can not thank her enough for making my skin look flawless and natural. Stacie was the only make up artist who was able to cover up my Rosacea w/o making me look cakey or as if I had a ton of make-up on. I received so many compliments on my... Read More wedding day on how I looked like myself just with a touch of glam! Besides being very skillful, Stacie is very personable and cheery, which are great characteristics to have around you on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/29/2016

Stacie did an amazing job on my makeup and the makeup of MoB and MoG. Everyone her brushes touched got lots of wows. Both mothers said they looked like they hadn't looked this great in decades. I had my makeup done before noon and it was going strong and still lovely at... Read More midnight. She made me feel relaxed and beautiful during a nervous time. I completely changed what I wanted from my look the day of (sorry, Stacie) but she was so well equipped with the best colors that she knew exactly what would work as soon as I shared my ideas. Thank you sooooo much Stacie! Everyone was gushing!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Rachel A

Stacie and her team are amazing! I used them for my wedding a few weeks ago, and they did a beautiful job for myself, my mom, and 6 of my bridesmaids. Everyone looked gorgeous. From the initial trial, she did a great job of understanding what look I was going for (not just... Read More for makeup, by my entire wedding), and then finding the makeup that worked best for me. She explained everything she did, so I really understood how everything worked together and why she was applying it. She was absolutely great on my wedding day! She and her team arrived on time and stayed on track. They were all so wonderful, and made everyone look and feel beautiful. Our makeup lasted all day and night, which was great. Stacie is so incredibly nice, professional, and talented. I would highly recommend her along with her team!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Ashley S

Stacie was wonderful to work with and gave me perfect makeup on my wedding day! I have never felt more beautiful and my skin looked flawless in all of our photos! Stacie and her assistant made all of my ladies look gorgeous! When deciding who to work with on my wedding day, I... Read More was quite picky. I had makeup trials with several different artists and none of them compared to Stacie! Working with her was definitely the right decision! She is worth every cent and I will always be grateful to her when i look at my perfect wedding photos!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Kathleen W

Stacie's attention to detail was incredible. She took the time to create the most beautiful makeup for me and my bridesmaids that was cohesive and unique for each person. I would recommend her to any person looking for a chic, glamorous, and polished look for your big day.... Read More Stacie is nothing short of amazing!!!!!

Stacie Ford