Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Joell M

As a groom, I think the best compliment you can give to a wedding planner is that your bride was able to be calm and peaceful on her wedding weekend. Nicole took care of all the details and helped us have a stress-free and easy weekend. Responsive, professional, and kind!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Joell D

I chose Stag & Lily because she was very quick with communication, incredibly organized, and was very on top of things. She was easy to get along with and to express my vision to, and she had great connections and ideas when it came to vendors. She got everything out and like I... Read More wanted for my wedding decor, and she was available to help every step of the way as I planned and as the weeks wound down, even though I had paid for the lowest amount of assistant (day-of package)! My wedding day was everything I wanted it to be, and if anything went wrong, it was never known to me- any bride's dream!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Melissa Leigh A

Nicole at Stag and Lily helped make our dreams come true! Nicole worked around our very busy schedules to meet with us and put together the best day. Not only did she bring to life our ideas but she helped make our day better than I could have imagine. Thank you Nicole for... Read More all the advice and support leading up to our wedding. Everything went off so smoothly, we couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner! Thank you Nicole!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Elena K

We had a fall fairytale wedding and would not have been able to do it without Nicole. Everyone told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Her vendor recommendations were all amazing and price-conscious. She is firm with vendors if need be, but always upbeat and... Read More calm. Our wedding was a dream come true! Hire her and listen to her advice from her years of experience.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Tara B

From the first meeting with Nicole, we knew. We knew that on the day of our wedding, we wouldn't have to worry about a THING! And we didn't. She had connections all over town, caught our vision, implemented our style, and made sure that OUR priorities were experienced. Nicole... Read More cares about your family, your details, and exceptional service! We could not have pulled off our boho, winter wedding without her & her amazing team!! Our dreams came true that day. And Nicole was at the helm, making it all happen EXACTLY how we dreamt. Scratch that: It was BETTER than we could have dreamt. Stop debating, she's worth it & the real deal.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 K J

We absolutely loved working with Nicole! She was so organized and kept us on track with everything. All of her vendor recommendations were phenomenal as well. Her experience guiding wedding planning was invaluable. Our day went absolutely seamlessly - Nicole took care of any... Read More issues that arose during the wedding day without us even knowing about it until the next day. Would highly recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Melissa A

Nicole was such a wonderful planner. I contacted so many wedding planners and went with Nicole because she was so organized, responsive, friendly, and recommended by my venue. We are so glad we did. She thought of everything and everything was perfect and ran so smoothly!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Andrea G

Nicole was AAHHMAYZiiNNG!! She made the whole process seem effortless when I definitely know its not. She was a calming but firm presence which I enjoyed because it gave me the ability to relax and trust that she would get the job done. Which she surely delivered, the day of the... Read More wedding everything ran smoothly and if there were any problems or changes I did not notice one bit. My day was absolutely perfect and I could not have done it without Stag && Lily!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017

From the day she is born, every parent hopes their daughter's wedding day is perfect. When our daughter became engaged, the first advice we received was to hire Stag & Lily. Best and easiest decision we made. From our first meeting with Nicole, we knew she had our best... Read More interest in mind. What a joy it was to be able to enjoy the wedding day with our daughter knowing that all of the details, big and small, were being taken care of by Stag & Lily. Everything turned out beautiful. We were not disappointed. Thank you, Nicole!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Katrina S

From the moment I met Nicole, I knew right away that I wanted her to help plan my wedding and be the day-of coordinator. She is so down to earth and caring! Through every vendor meeting and countless questions via phone and text, she always responded right away and went above... Read More and beyond. She made everything so easy and simple for us in the planning process. For the wedding day, she and her assistants could not have done a better job! Everything went so smoothly and it truly was the best day of ever :) Definitely would recommend!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Amy A

We hired Nicole to help us the day of our wedding and she was a great source throughout the entire planning process! She was always just a text or an email away with a list of vendors or helpful answers to any questions we had. She was extremely organized and positive and helped... Read More me to feel calm and taken care of on our special day. I would definitely recommend Stag & Lily if you are looking for expert assistance on one of the best and most important days of your life!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Sarah S

Nicole was incredibly helpful throughout the wedding planning process! We definitely wouldn't have been able to pull off our wedding to the level she was able to help us get to with all of her last minute details and co-ordination. She was definitely an expense worth budgeting... Read More for our special day!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Jackie G

I had the pleasure of working with Stag & Lily throughout my entire planning process as well as day of wedding coordinating! I enjoyed every minute of working with Nicole. Her passion for helping people's wedding dreams come true shines through everything she does- giving... Read More advice, handling vendors, lending a hand with practically anything you ask, and organizing a flawless day! Her and her team did a beyond fabulous job decorating and tending to my guests' (and myself) needs. Stag & Lily was by far my most valuable vendor and first choice when beginning to plan my dream wedding. She is courtesy and realistic when helping you figure out a budget and then helping you EVERY step of the way with vendors, decor, & organization. I have described Nicole and her team as a "well oiled machine" and I still stand by that phrase and would recommend Stag & Lily to brides and families who are looking for a team to create that easy going, stress fee and enjoyable day you AND your family deserve! I honestly couldn't have imagined my day without her and her team- completely stress free. All thanks to Stag & Lily- we are forever grateful!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brittany D

I had the pleasure of booking Nicole, owner and event planner of Stag and Lily. Words can not begin to describe how great of a job she did executing our ideas. We booked her for a day or coordinator, however Nicole was available and more than willing to participate in other... Read More activities such as picking out invitations months before the wedding. She has many resource and tricks to help save a dollar or two. Her fun and bubbly personality make it easy to work with her and stress free. She has impeccable organization skills as well. She is very flexible as well. My husband changed his mind on several small details on the day of the wedding. Nicole took it in stride and handled all communication and details. I also received compliments from my photographer and hair stylist that it was great to working with Nicole and having her coordinate timelines and communication. I would highly recommend that you have a wedding planner and if I had to do it over again I would choose Stag and Lily.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Robert R

My wife and I hired Nicole to assist us with the coordination of our wedding. I wanted to take as much of the stress of the little details and minute-to-minute planning off of her that I could. Once we met with Nicole we felt very good as she was very detail-oriented, and asked... Read More all the right questions. She did her best to understand what our needs would be and how to best to accommodate them. She did a great job putting our minds at ease over the months leading up to our wedding. In the end we had a very smooth and worry free big day, just as we had hoped, and my wife's stress level was much much lower in the months leading up to and most importantly on the big day.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Carmenta C

Hiring Stag and Lily as our wedding planner was the best decsion for my husband and I. From our first meet and greet to the last minute of our wedding day, she surpassed our expectations of what was stated and agreed upon in our contract. Her hardwork for making our day smooth,... Read More fun, and beautiful did not go unnoticed. A few family members commented to me on her professionalism and dedication to make sure our day was great. In addition to that, she was a joy to work with. She made each encounter personable, professional, and enjoyable. She was always on top of it even when my husband and I were not. Stag and Lily's readiness to ensure all bases were covered made this process stress free for us. On our wedding day my husband and I did not worry about anything because we knew Stag and Lily handled it. If anything went wrong, it went unnoticed because again, she made sure it did not interfere with our day. During the process, she always made sure it was about us and how we wanted our wedding day to be. Stag and Lily is a great choice for the future Mr. and Mrs. who are searching for a wedding planner.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Akshay A

I cannot recommend Nicole from Stag & Lily enough. Over our very long engagement, she not only managed to keep us sane and on-task, but she was able to make our wedding day truly special. We probably put Nicole through the worst: family drama, budget shifts, vendor issues- you... Read More name it, it's probably gone wrong on the long road to our wedding day. She was not only able to handle all that we threw at her, but kept her cool and expertly executed the most perfect day I have had in my life. Nicole is a true professional, and anyone would be lucky to have her as a planner or coordinator. Weddings can be extremely stressful, so trust me: you're going to need Nicole (and Stag & Lily).

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

Stag & Lily ensured my wedding day was not only a smoothly executed event, but that my husband and I really had the perfect day. Everything, from my perspective, could not have been managed better. The timeline was clear and well communicated with the vendors, including their... Read More preferences and inputs. The decor was executed beautifully and creatively, with things described in my "decor plan" flawlessly incorporated. They were so easy to work with and so accommodating. I couldn't imagine having my wedding day without them.