Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Reviewed on 8/08/2017

From the day she is born, every parent hopes their daughter's wedding day is perfect. When our daughter became engaged, the first advice we received was to hire Stag & Lily. Best and easiest decision we made. From our first meeting with Nicole, we knew she had our best... Read More interest in mind. What a joy it was to be able to enjoy the wedding day with our daughter knowing that all of the details, big and small, were being taken care of by Stag & Lily. Everything turned out beautiful. We were not disappointed. Thank you, Nicole!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Katrina S

From the moment I met Nicole, I knew right away that I wanted her to help plan my wedding and be the day-of coordinator. She is so down to earth and caring! Through every vendor meeting and countless questions via phone and text, she always responded right away and went above... Read More and beyond. She made everything so easy and simple for us in the planning process. For the wedding day, she and her assistants could not have done a better job! Everything went so smoothly and it truly was the best day of ever :) Definitely would recommend!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Amy A

We hired Nicole to help us the day of our wedding and she was a great source throughout the entire planning process! She was always just a text or an email away with a list of vendors or helpful answers to any questions we had. She was extremely organized and positive and helped... Read More me to feel calm and taken care of on our special day. I would definitely recommend Stag & Lily if you are looking for expert assistance on one of the best and most important days of your life!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Sarah S

Nicole was incredibly helpful throughout the wedding planning process! We definitely wouldn't have been able to pull off our wedding to the level she was able to help us get to with all of her last minute details and co-ordination. She was definitely an expense worth budgeting... Read More for our special day!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Jackie G

I had the pleasure of working with Stag & Lily throughout my entire planning process as well as day of wedding coordinating! I enjoyed every minute of working with Nicole. Her passion for helping people's wedding dreams come true shines through everything she does- giving... Read More advice, handling vendors, lending a hand with practically anything you ask, and organizing a flawless day! Her and her team did a beyond fabulous job decorating and tending to my guests' (and myself) needs. Stag & Lily was by far my most valuable vendor and first choice when beginning to plan my dream wedding. She is courtesy and realistic when helping you figure out a budget and then helping you EVERY step of the way with vendors, decor, & organization. I have described Nicole and her team as a "well oiled machine" and I still stand by that phrase and would recommend Stag & Lily to brides and families who are looking for a team to create that easy going, stress fee and enjoyable day you AND your family deserve! I honestly couldn't have imagined my day without her and her team- completely stress free. All thanks to Stag & Lily- we are forever grateful!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brittany D

I had the pleasure of booking Nicole, owner and event planner of Stag and Lily. Words can not begin to describe how great of a job she did executing our ideas. We booked her for a day or coordinator, however Nicole was available and more than willing to participate in other... Read More activities such as picking out invitations months before the wedding. She has many resource and tricks to help save a dollar or two. Her fun and bubbly personality make it easy to work with her and stress free. She has impeccable organization skills as well. She is very flexible as well. My husband changed his mind on several small details on the day of the wedding. Nicole took it in stride and handled all communication and details. I also received compliments from my photographer and hair stylist that it was great to working with Nicole and having her coordinate timelines and communication. I would highly recommend that you have a wedding planner and if I had to do it over again I would choose Stag and Lily.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Robert R

My wife and I hired Nicole to assist us with the coordination of our wedding. I wanted to take as much of the stress of the little details and minute-to-minute planning off of her that I could. Once we met with Nicole we felt very good as she was very detail-oriented, and asked... Read More all the right questions. She did her best to understand what our needs would be and how to best to accommodate them. She did a great job putting our minds at ease over the months leading up to our wedding. In the end we had a very smooth and worry free big day, just as we had hoped, and my wife's stress level was much much lower in the months leading up to and most importantly on the big day.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Carmenta C

Hiring Stag and Lily as our wedding planner was the best decsion for my husband and I. From our first meet and greet to the last minute of our wedding day, she surpassed our expectations of what was stated and agreed upon in our contract. Her hardwork for making our day smooth,... Read More fun, and beautiful did not go unnoticed. A few family members commented to me on her professionalism and dedication to make sure our day was great. In addition to that, she was a joy to work with. She made each encounter personable, professional, and enjoyable. She was always on top of it even when my husband and I were not. Stag and Lily's readiness to ensure all bases were covered made this process stress free for us. On our wedding day my husband and I did not worry about anything because we knew Stag and Lily handled it. If anything went wrong, it went unnoticed because again, she made sure it did not interfere with our day. During the process, she always made sure it was about us and how we wanted our wedding day to be. Stag and Lily is a great choice for the future Mr. and Mrs. who are searching for a wedding planner.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Akshay A

I cannot recommend Nicole from Stag & Lily enough. Over our very long engagement, she not only managed to keep us sane and on-task, but she was able to make our wedding day truly special. We probably put Nicole through the worst: family drama, budget shifts, vendor issues- you... Read More name it, it's probably gone wrong on the long road to our wedding day. She was not only able to handle all that we threw at her, but kept her cool and expertly executed the most perfect day I have had in my life. Nicole is a true professional, and anyone would be lucky to have her as a planner or coordinator. Weddings can be extremely stressful, so trust me: you're going to need Nicole (and Stag & Lily).

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

Stag & Lily ensured my wedding day was not only a smoothly executed event, but that my husband and I really had the perfect day. Everything, from my perspective, could not have been managed better. The timeline was clear and well communicated with the vendors, including their... Read More preferences and inputs. The decor was executed beautifully and creatively, with things described in my "decor plan" flawlessly incorporated. They were so easy to work with and so accommodating. I couldn't imagine having my wedding day without them.