Love Story Ceremonies, One Couple at a Time!

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Christian, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim

Austin, TX

couldn't have asked for anything more

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Christine A

Reverend Lorelei was meant to unite us in marriage. After our introductory meeting with her, we felt such an immediate connection that we changed the time of our wedding ceremony just so she could officiate! And we’re so glad we did. Our ceremony was spiritual, personal and... Read More sacred, with the perfect balance of earnestness and good humor. Our friends and family agreed that ours was one of the most beautifully warm and intimate ceremonies they’ve witnessed. Reverend Lorelei became one of our communal tribe that weekend, and we couldn’t be more grateful for the experience.

OFFICIANT

Reviewed on 7/06/2012 Stephanie T

GREAT SERVICE WAS EXACTLY WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR. REV. STARBUCK IS SUCH A NICE PERSON

Too good to be true!

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 April B

At first, I thought, why does an officiant cost this much!??!!? Once I met with Lorelei and talked about everything involved with the wedding, especially the ceremony, I started realizing. We talked about everything...our relationship, the families, background, flowers, wedding... Read More party, cakes, ceremony, reception...anything involved with the wedding and how it came to be that we were getting married. We decided to do the pre-martial counseling course, and thought that would be an additional charge, but it wasn't. We discussed so much that I never even thought of, and definitely received more than our money's worth. Lorelei even invited us back for more chats or counseling at any point in our marriage and explained that she didn't want to be JUST our officiant, but our confidant. Couldn't have asked for more! :)

TO Starbuck Weddings