Beautiful, imaginative weddings...everytime!

StarDust Celebrations is a full-service wedding department store, providing an exquisite selection of designer bridal gowns; bridesmaid, flower girl and mother dresses; tuxedos and accessories. Attentive and personal customer service, expert wedding planning services, gifts and wedding stationery round out the offerings found at this fabulous turnkey wedding salon.

6464 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX (972) 781-1619

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Halee D

I never would have thought that I would find the perfect wedding dress... I never thought I would feel that telling that Marianne was talking about. Crazy enough my first dress to try on was just that. I saw my future husband looking back at me in that dress... I saw my future,... Read More my life. Marianne was very straight forward when it came to picking my dress. If I didn't like something she wanted me to say something. She wanted me to come out of my comfort zone and be the girl she was looking for. Sure enough, I stepped up and got more ballzy than I thought I would. I was very firm with my answers when telling her no. I absolutely loved working with her and I will defiantly refer my friends and family to her! P.s. She rocked that black suit😍

2017-05-30T23:14:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for providing us this wonderful review! The experience and feelings you described are exactly why we do what we do. We are ecstatic that you found your dream wedding dress and enjoyed Marianne every step of the way! Congratulations and happy... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Courtney K

I had the best experience dress shopping at StarDust Celebrations! My appointment was first thing in the morning and I was immediately greeted by the staff as I walked in with my family. My stylist was Marianne and she was fabulous. My family loved the experience and hasn't... Read More stopped talking about how great everyone was! I can't imagine looking for my gown anywhere else but here! Looking forward to bringing in my bridesmaids and flower girls to find their dresses!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Barbara B

Stardust Celebration is the one stop shopping place for weddings that include everything from Wedding Planners to everything you will need for your wedding. They have everything you could think of under one roof - incredible selection of wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses,... Read More tuxes, mother-of-the bride gowns, wedding accessories and even beautiful jewelry to accent your gown. This makes it very convenient to accomplish many things on your to-do-list, which can be overwhelming when you are planning a wedding. But the best part about all this is the staff and the expertise they offer, whatever we needed they would make it happen. We were having a hard time finding the perfect wedding dress, but they had worked so much with my daughter they had a designer from England bring in a couple of dresses for her to try on and sure enough, she finally said "Yes" to the most elegant and sophisticated wedding gown. Thank you for the excellent customer service and making my daughter's dream wedding become a reality.

Reviewed on 4/19/2018 Erin H

Stardust was great for my bridesmaids' dresses and the mother of the bride's dress. They had a great selection and were able to coordinate all the dress deliveries with my out of town bridesmaids. I did have to follow up with them a few times on deliveries and other details, but... Read More generally I'm very happy with the service they provided.

Reviewed on 3/27/2018 Jessica L

I have been meaning to write a review for ages, but life kept getting in the way. I want so much to share how wonderful my experience at Stardust was though, because Everyone should come here - you won't regret it. I had visited several other places before Stardust and none of... Read More them came close to the level of service, knowledge, professionalism, and fun of Stardust. They have an awesome selection of dresses, spacious areas for trying on and showing your friends and family the dresses, and superb service. I was a walk-in and they were happy to accommodate me immediately. I worked with Marianne and she was absolutely fantastic, and when I say fantastic, I mean she made the experience as amazing as what you hope to have when finding your wedding dress. Marianne was incredibly knowledgeable about the dresses, how dresses would fit my body - and even took the time to have me try on dresses in my size with the same fit as the dresses I loved in order for me to get a real idea of how the dress would look on me. She was patient, I never felt rushed, she explained things well, didn't pressure me, and was really fun to work with. I also just felt like she really loved her work there and loved design and fashion. My experiences at other places were starting to make me think I would never find my dress, or would just have to pick something that seemed to work okay. And I felt like the stylists/salespeople at the other places I visited were really trying to force you to like what you were trying on, or pressuring you for a sale, or oftentimes would ask me 'what *exactly don't you like?' (about the dress I was trying on and wasn't feeling) - honestly sometimes it's just that while the dress is beautiful in and of itself or on the hanger/mannequin, you don't like it, or it just isn't 'the one'. Marianne totally got that, and would be happy to take the dress away when I put it on and said 'nope' immediately. She didn't try to make me figure out specific things I did or didn't like, and she understood how important how you feel in the dress is. I was so impressed with her and the whole team there. Someone from alterations even came by just because she had some extra time and saw me try on a couple dresses and even gave advice, which was awesome; it's great when the people working with you actually enjoy their work. I didn't pick my dress that same day and never felt any pressure to buy anything; I only felt joy and like Marianne truly wanted me to find a dress I loved. I of course returned and ended up picking the dress of my dreams - I absolutely love my dress! Even waiting for it to come in and thinking about my wedding day, I'm so excited about my dress and my experience at Stardust. From walking in to trying on to checking out, the experience was so so wonderful and I recommend Stardust now to everyone, and especially recommend Marianne because I loved working with her!

Reviewed on 3/16/2018 Asher Z

Ladies, visit with Ms. Marianne and she will help you find your glass slipper! I went in looking for a dress with more poof than necessary, my mom helped me to pick out the dress of my dreams. Marianne helped me to feel comfortable in my own skin and truly feel beautiful.

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Molly L

The BEST experience you'll have at a Bridal Salon! Everyone we interacted with from Marianne to Robin to Carson to DeeDee were fabulous and made the special shopping day even more memorable! From the moment we walked in the door, we were greeted immediately by smiling faces and... Read More positive personalities! You are given 100% focus by each person who interacts with you and they genuinely want you to leave happy. My appointment did not feel rushed and after narrowing it down to 2 dresses, my stylist provided her information and the dress names letting me know I could call back whenever I decided. We browsed the bridesmaids and Mother of the Bride dresses where Carson and DeeDee were so knowledgeable and talked us through what the process would be for shopping for those dresses with Stardust. Again, no one was pushy and they just wanted us to get what we wanted! After going to an appointment at another salon that day, it was noticeable the service at Stardust was unique and when my stylist at the other salon dissed one of my top dresses I knew I had decided. I called Stardust and raced back to Plano to order my dress! They stayed open late for us to complete the purchase and celebrated with us with champagne, lots of pictures, and a fun sign! One of the owners even made an appearance at this time and after interacting with her, you can tell why Stardust is as special as it is! My appointment was with Marianne and I can't even say enough about her! She came recommended to me and I will always recommend her now! Not only was she completely knowledgeable about their inventory, the designers, and my body shape-but she also let me have more control over the appointment than I expected! After asking me all about my fiance and wedding, she told me the dresses I put on my wishlist were already pulled and in the fitting room, and then she walked around the store with me-letting me browse the racks to see if anything else caught my eye. I loved getting to do this, knowing that I wasn't missing my possible dream dress. She had the dresses in a specific order for my try on and helped the sample size look as good as it could on my small frame! She talked through each dress with my guests and I, only after listening to my opinions on it first. She put accessories on me when needed and gave us so much information regarding what would look good with each dress and my overall look. Marianne is a goddess and truly a gem of Stardust! After ordering and paying for my dress on a Friday night, I began to second guess the color choice. Leaving Marianne a voicemail on that Sunday morning regarding my concerns, she called me back as soon as the store opened and had me come back into the store that day to try on dresses in both color options. She talked me through both options, showed me pictures of other brides online in each color, and when I decided to change the color it was no problem! I can't believe how accommodating they were for this and am SO thankful for that! The store itself is amazing. They have all the dresses and items on wonderful display, everything is so clean and well lit, and the dressing rooms are spacious having comfortable seating for whomever you bring with you to your appointment! Next time I have a bad day, I'm going back to be cheered up and complemented by this wonderful staff! :)

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Richeny M

This was my first stop on my wedding dress adventure and it was a SUCCESS!!! Kathy was so kind and helpful. I was about 15 minutes late thanks to my GPS but she graciously welcomed me into the boutique and we very quickly got started. We tried on numerous amounts of gowns and... Read More the entire staff always came by to see and to help pick out a gown and tell me if it was perfect or not. I felt like such a princess in these gowns! Everyone was fast friendly and super super kind. I will definitely be back with my bridesmaids!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Brittney G

The staff here are ENTIRELY ADORABLE. Not the cute kind, but the literal meaning of people I adore. The gowns are timeless, and at any rate you would definitely find your style here. Your experience here will be so comfortable and exactly how you imagine a dress fitting should... Read More be! I’m recommending to all my bride sisters!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018

I am so thrilled I said YES to the dress!!!! I would like to thank Marianne for being extremely honest, kind, and professional! She heard me out and asked questions and made suggestions! I was a little shy to get out of my comfort zone, but she brought me out of my shell. She... Read More wanted me to bring out the little girl in me and suggested that if there was something I did not like then to let her know! I love my dream dress so much and cannot believe that I have found it!!!! Thank you again, Marianne!!! I highly recommend everyone to go to stardust and work with her! She fabulous and goes above and beyond your expectations!!!!

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Morgan G

I had such an incredible experience at StarDust!! Marianne was such a great stylist and knew exactly how to work with me, using emotion and logic. The first dress she picked up and put on me ended up being my dress! I never really knew exactly what I wanted but always thought it... Read More would be something simple. Marianne helped me find something far from simple that had a little bit of everything all in one! There is such a wide variety at StarDust, you will love it!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Nichole W

I had the best experience EVER because of Stardust! When my mom made me an appointment to try on dresses at Stardust I was very skeptical that I would find anything. I had already been to two other boutiques where no one listened to what I wanted and they kept having me try on... Read More dresses both 1) higher than my budget and 2)not meant for my body. However, when I met Paik and she let me walk around the show room and pick what I liked I felt completely different. She picked 3 dresses and I picked three and BAM what do you know it? The second dress she had picked for me was the one. They listened to EXACTLY what I wanted and even helped me get the dress altered to help fit my bust. Best of all? It came in WAY under my budget! But the amazing experience didn't end there, even through alterations everyone was incredible helping me figure out every little thing I needed to do to make my dress perfect. They even hand made me a lace jacket to go with my dress so I could transfer from a religious service to a fun reception! THIS is the place to go when you want to find your dress ladies. I can't thank them enough for all of their hard work and for listening to exactly what I wanted! <3

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Katie B

Stardust Celebrations and Paik went above and beyond every expectation i could have ever had when looking for my wedding dress. They truly made me feel like I was so important and help me find the perfect dress for me! Great customer service and Paik is your girl to go to, just... Read More love her!! Bridesmaid dresses were easy to get here as well. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Eleanor P

Marianne was amazing! She knew exactly what I was looking for and helped me find the PERFECT dress. I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Ana F

I went to StarDust Celebrations to look for my wedding gown for the first time the day after running a half-marathon and could hardly move, so I was pretty worried about how my appointment would go. Pake was incredibly accommodating and was able to pull the top 8 dresses that... Read More resembled the style I loved the most. I ended up trying on 8 dresses and was trying to decide between two similar ones. With the help of my guests and Pake, I was able to pick the perfect gown while feeling supported and relaxed the entire time. When I went back for my try on and alterations appointments, Pake and Shelby were both super friendly and easy to work with all the way until the wedding weekend when I picked up my gown. Highly recommend StarDust Celebrations!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Lindsey Elyse C

Yeah, my dress was 1/3 of the original cost, in perfect condition, one of a kind and beautiful! Thank you Stardust outlet at Willow Bend Mall!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Jessica K

My mom and I booked a last-minute appointment at StarDust last month, "just for fun" to get an idea of what dresses I liked and didn't like. But with the help and knowledge of my bridal stylist Kathy Coffman, I actually found my dress that same day. StarDust Celebrations is... Read More spacious and organized, with a huge selection and price ranges. And Kathy was an expert on the store's designers; we swept through the collections quickly, filling up my dressing room with gowns that matched my style preferences. Kathy paid close attention to my reactions and helped me narrow down my favorites, all the way down to one. (I said yes to the dress!) I never felt pressured or rushed. Kathy was patient and kind, experienced and perceptive, and I would definitely recommend her and StarDust to other brides!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Dusty S

I had an amazing experience working with Stardust on finding and tailoring my dress. First, the dream dress I wanted wasn't actually in that location, but they were able to get a sample from a sister store and rush it over so that I could try it on, it was perfect, and from... Read More there the tailoring experience was awesome! Riley was AMAZING, she worked with me on making sure everything was perfect, and she basically developed a custom sort of wrap/shawl, that was able to be built into the dress and removable. It was the perfect thing for me, as I'm self conscious about my arms, but could take it off for dancing. I felt like a fairy princess, and just had the best time. Not to mention, if you get your wedding dress there, and your bridesmaid dresses, you get a discount on the latter.

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Kim G

Marianne is AMAZING!! Just two months before our July wedding, she pulled out all the stops to help find me the perfect wedding dress. One that was even more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed of!!! She truly cares about her clients, and works hard to find out who you are... Read More - so the TRUE YOU shines through. Not only was she caring about making me the most beautiful bride possible, but she was entertaining and a joy to be around. Her enthusiasm and passion about weddings is evident in all she does. And come to find out, she was married at the same church as our ceremony. We loved her so much, she ended up attending our wedding! :)

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Allison M

Stardust Celebrations was wonderful! I walked in after a visit to the bridal boutique in Lewisville mentally preparing myself to deal with more pushy salesladies trying to rush me through as many dresses as possible, but Stardust was the complete opposite. One of the first... Read More things I noticed at Stardust was that their dressing areas are private, even on a Saturday afternoon. The first boutique I visited had multiple brides parading around in the same small area together, and I found it distracting and awkward for everyone involved. No bride wants to see other brides in their white dresses walking in front of her mirror! Stardust made sure to keep all the brides in separate rooms, so I felt like I was the only bride in the store. My stylist at Stardust was Courtney, and she was basically both my fairy godmother and maid of honor stand-in because my MOH lives 12 hours away! She was so kind and patient with me and my mom, especially given that we were a little worried about crazy sales tactics after our experience earlier that morning. She asked us a few questions about me, about my fiance, and what my ceremony would be like, then gave us a tour of just about every dress rack in the store and pulled the most beautiful dresses! I never felt rushed and I didn't feel guilty about not finding a dress on the first visit, and I came back the following week to find that Courtney had already pulled several new dresses for me to try. The first dress on the second visit (the Sottero-Midgley Ettiene) was The Dress! I knew it was when I looked in the mirror and realized I never wanted to take it off, but Courtney and the staff at Stardust were super concerned with making sure I was confident that this was, indeed, The Dress - I walked around in it and stared at every angle possible for almost half an hour, so I was absolutely certain it was everything I wanted before saying Yes to the Dress! Courtney was perfect - professional, caring, and attentive! I really felt like she - and the rest of the staff at Stardust - understood how important it was to me that I get the right dress for my wedding day. I would absolutely recommend her and Stardust Celebrations to any bride out there looking for a personal and professional experience! Thank you, Courtney!!! And thank you, Stardust!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Sandra F

If you are looking for a first class shopping experience for your bride to be or yourself, go visit Stardust Celebrations! Both my daughters purchased their couture bridal gowns there as well as their bridesmaid dresses. I purchased my MOB dress and want to say a big THANK YOU... Read More to Dee Dee Crumb for her patience, honesty, professionalism and great eye!!! She also helped the MOG find a stunning dress! S.C. has given us a wonderful experience in all aspects of planning (THANK YOU, Devan Moorehead) and purchasing for our 2 weddings!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Rachel C

Marianne is the absolute best!! She knew exactly what I wanted after I talked with her on the phone, and made the whole process a piece of cake! 100% recommend going to Marianne at Stardust! ❤️

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jenna C

Pake was a great stylist. She let me try on what I wanted and offered advice/suggestions only upon request. She wasn't pushing me to buy the most expensive dress or rushing my appointment. I ended up trying on about 10 dresses and selecting one of them. It was a bit beyond her... Read More control personally but the store was an entire month off of their arrival estimate for my dress. Seeing as how I only had a 6 month engagement and chose a dress on my first day of trying on, I needed it much quicker. They promised me it'd be here in 4 months and it was just a couple days shy of 5, which was a problem with my bridal photos. Also, bring water to your alterations appointment because that room has zero ventilation and wedding dresses are very heavy and hot. I nearly passed out after standing in there for a couple hours. It was bad. I had to cut the appointment short because I got dizzy and almost passed out. But all in all, the store had a good variety of "no-name designers" at good prices and friendly staff.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Blaine H

Marianne was my stylist, and SHE WAS FANTASTIC! She listened to exactly what I wanted, regardless of what my family members with me wanted for me. She was so positive and uplifting if a sample dress didn't fit correctly, it was never my size that was the problem, it was always... Read More the dress's fault, of course! Lol! She made my appointment so magical, and everything I could've ever imagined it being! She made me feel like a queen! Oh, and I said yes to the dress!!! I chose the first one I tried on, and it's my dream dress! Marianne knew exactly what style I was going for, and she helped me accomplish my wedding dress goals, for sure! I would go back tomorrow and do it all over again if I could! THANK YOU SO MUCH MARIANNE!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Mallory W

Before I came to Stardust, I had shopped for dresses at three other stores, and the salesgirl's weren't much more helpful than when I shop for regular clothes at the mall. Marianne, on the other hand, was so helpful. When I tried on my first dress at Stardust, I walked out to... Read More show my family, and wasn't totally sold on the dress. Marianne immediately pointed out the reasons that that dress wasn't a good fit for me, and from that advice, was amble to eliminate several dresses we had originally picked. Marianne's humor and candor and expertise were key factors in making my wedding dress shopping at Stardust so memorable. We shopped with my future sister-in-law who is not married, but she's already decided that when she finds her guy, she'll come see Marianne at Stardust for her dress! Thanks for turning my dejection into success and for helping me find my favorite dress of all time.