Starlight Studioz

Photo, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Brooklyn, NY
Serving NY Tri-State Area

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Beyond amazing photography! Starlight studioz captured special moments between our family and friends so we can remember how incredible out day was. The pictures that they took of us (bride and groom) exceeded our expectations by a million fold! They were fun and were very... Read More engaging with us and all the guests! I can't say enough how gorgeous our pictures turned out! Everyone that sees them think they came out of a magazine!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Their pictures & videos as you can see are amazing! When it came to our event they were amazing! I get to relive my special moments through their amazing photographs & wedding film.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I can't say enough good things about Starlight Studioz! Ellen and Eddie are very personable, professional, flexible, and take amazing quality pictures. My husband and I felt very comfortable with them. They also had great pointers for our wedding timeline. I would definitely... Read More recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Cannot express how much we adored Ellen and Eddie. They are true artists who go the extra mile for excellence. They were our favorite vendor by far!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

They were absolutely fabulous!! So professional and captured our wedding day beautifully. From our first initial meet we knew there was no other photographers we wanted. Ellen & Eddie were incredible from beginning to end!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

The best decision we made for the wedding was our photo/video team, Starlight Studioz. I can’t put into words how much we love our wedding photos, they look like they can be in a magazine, and I’m my biggest critic. They captured the true essense our wedding day, emotions,... Read More funny moments and ones we didn’t even know they captured. Our wedding film made us laugh and cry, and just can’t stop rewatching it. Ellen, Eddie & Oleg for being the most amazing team and for these unforgettable memories! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

The reason my husband and I chose Starlight Studioz as our photographer and videographer was because we were amazed with the way my friend Natalie’s wedding photos and videos turned out. They definitely did not disappoint us with our wedding photos and video. The quality and... Read More sound is amazing! I will definitely be recommending them to all of my friends who will be getting married next.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Eddie and his team recently did the photo and video for my wedding. What an awesome team to have present for our special day! They really made it that much better with their professionalism and how smoothly they moved everything along. Not to mention they are such a fun team to... Read More be around. If you are looking for good, fun AND quality service; I highly recommend Starlight Studioz

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Unfortunately, everything positive I can possibly say about the Starlight team has already been said. Just go ahead and meet with them. They did our engagement photos and our wedding and folks cannot stop saying how amazing all the photos were. The best part is that they let us... Read More enjoy the night with your family and friends, captures it all and never makes it feel invasive at all. The quality of photos is unmatched. We are excited to continue working with them.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I am obsessed with my wedding photos. Ellen & team went above and beyond from the start. I loved the photos on their website and knew I wanted to work with them, even though the package I wanted was out of our price range. She managed to make a custom package to give us... Read More everything we wanted for a price we felt comfortable with. They were worth every penny - and more! I can't wait to work with Ellen again in a few years for my first professional baby photo shoot.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 mariah a

It is hard to find words to express how incredibly talented the Starlight Studioz team is. We were blessed to work with them for both our engagement shoot and wedding photography. They far exceeded our expectations, not only captured our special day beautifully, but also... Read More managing to capture it in a way that truly tells the story of our wedding day. We got emotional while reviewing our photos, because of the phenomenal job of capturing the magic of it all. Thanks for the wonderful memories!

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Annie Z

Starlight studios has been an absolute pleasure to work with! i was very stressed out on my day but Ellen and her team put me at ease! They came on time and knew exactly what to shoot. They are young, fun, and super professional! Anytime there was any question-I got a reply back... Read More in mere seconds! I highly recommend them and will be using them for future events!! They are also super accommodating when it comes to pricing and will work with any budget! You will not regret this vendor!

The Best in Everything!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Katherine T

From the very beginning Ellen & Eddie made us feel at ease, appreciated as a new client, taken care of and they cared about our every need and want for our big day. We had a bad experience with a previous photographer, never & not part of their team, whom left us discouraged &... Read More disgruntled. Ellen & Eddie upon our first meeting were reassuring and on point ever since. Even a year later since our wedding our client vendor relationship still has remained as we have kept in contact. The service, photos, the videos and the talent behind the cameras are phenomenal!!!! Our friends and family whom interacted with the starlight studioz team had a great time and love our photos, album and video as much as we do! I've given out their business card to everyone I know! I highly recommend starlight studioz for every big occasion!

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 11/02/2014

Hiring a videographer was a last-minute decision for us. We wanted to have our wedding highlights recorded, but not have to pay a dear amount. We wanted them to be there, but not have to spend too much time on planning and organising, as we have many other priorities in the... Read More larger wedding planning picture. Ellen and Eddie provided just that service. They were always quick to respond, listened to our style, and were there on the day without being intrusive at all. The end product was beyond anything we could have expected, and everyone was amazed at how good the two videos (highlights and full) were, and how much of the day's ambience the video captured. Professional, friendly, responsive, and top end quality! Thank you Ellen and Eddie!

Hollywood Film!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 danae z

Ellen & Eddie and the Starlight Studioz team are absokutely amazing. Our film turned out to be incredible. We had an incredible experience throughout the entire process leading up to the wedding. The day of the wedding they were there from the befginning until the... Read More end....capturing everything and making us laugh when everything wasnt going exactly as planned. The final product was beautiful, very artistically done. We had all our family over to watch and all thought we were watching a hollywood movie. They are awesome and recommend them without a doubt!

thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 donnie r

Thanks you much for all your hard work! my wedding day was so much more special because your team was part of it. Thank you for recording all the special memories and I will never forget. and will forever treasure. I loved every second of the video!!! Highly recommend!!

Great Photos!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

The pictures we got back from our wedding were amazing. They were super easy to work with and we got all the pictures within 3 months of the wedding. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 luisa j

When I was planning my wedding I asked recent brides what was the one thing they wished they had done ans where their money was best spent on their videographer pr they wished they hired a videographer. I didnt quite understand until I watched videos from Starlight Studioz and... Read More saw that they dont just press record...Our video was everything we had imagined and made us laugh, cry and remember...Best decision we made..We love our video and the Starlight team...Thanks Ellen & Eddie!

Best Decision

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 rachel w

When my fiance and I went to the studioz we were blown away by Starlight Studioz.The highlights of our wedding left us speechless, breathless and sobbing with tears of joy. They captured all the important moments as well as others these other really great and fun ones that I... Read More hadnt event know about...They geniunely care about you as a couple and go above and beyond. Highly recommend to all future brides...Can't wait to use them again for another event.

6 Stars

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 marta r

We had a hard time finding a photography & videography we clicked with until we met with Ellen & Eddie from Starlight. They really made us feel at ease and answered all the million and one questions I had leading up to the wedding. They were very patient with us...especially... Read More me...I was the definition of a bridezilla...Everything turned out even better than we imagined...our wedding pictures look like they came out of a magazine......ive heard so many horror stories from friends who have already gotten married that it takes forever to get them...we received our photos within 2 months of our wedding. Our wedding film makes me cry like a baby...its so good. They have this drone they flew getting us these amazing shots of us at the park and outside ceremony. highly recommend the starlight team!

Favorite Vendor

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

It has been 4 months since the the greatest day of my life. I still play the day over and over in my head. It would have not been so perfect without the Startlight team, and their beautiful photography & videography. They have an amazing ability to capture everything and go... Read More with the flow. They made us as well as our family so comfortable. Thank you once again for capturing the best of the most important day of our lives.

Awesome Memories!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

Ellen, Eddie & team went beyond our expectations. The pictures are more than beautiful and I couldn't be more pleased. Their calmness made me feel at ease and their humor let us relax and feel comfortable allowing the most natural expressions to be caught on film. I would... Read More hire them again in a heartbeat and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer. Two thumbs way up!

Fantastic Experience!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Sasha D

I can not say enough about how great Starlight Studioz were! So professional and easy to work with. They made us feel really at ease in front of the camera and the results were just beautiful. They did our engagement shoot, videography & photography. We also chose to do the same... Read More day edit, which our guests loved! It gave them a chance to see the what happened earlier in the day...sort of like behind the scenes. We receive sooo many compliments on our photos, wedding video and album. It took forever to choose our photos because they all were stunning!!! You can not go wrong with Starlight Studioz!!!

Obsessed with my pictures

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 iga b

I truly believe that the photographer is one of the single most important components of a wedding. The venue can be beautiful, the food can be delicious, the music can set the right mood - but if the photographer can't catch it all to help you (and everyone else) re-live the... Read More fabulous memories? Then it's (almost) all lost! With that said, the Starlight team completely captured the feeling of the entire evening! Every time we look at the photos, the wonderful memories of that day come flooding back to us and immediately make us smile and reminisce about what a great day & party we had. Highly recommend without a doubt.

What a great experience!

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Lily B

The team was so attentive and nice! I barely noticed they were there throughout the wedding but yet I know they were videotaping all the important moments. I would highly recommend!