StarLite Dining Cruises of Clearwater & St. Petersburg

Clearwater Beach/St Pete , FL

Capacity: Up to 250 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Say 'I Do' on the water!

"Your cruise will be as memorable for your guests as it will be for you." StarLite Dining Cruises offer 2 distinctive vessels to make your wedding memories complete. With their elegant decor and first-class service, both vessels provide a unique setting for a wedding, reception or rehearsal dinner.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Boat/Yacht, Unusual/Alternative

StarLite Majesty/Starlite Sapphire Dining Yachts, Clearwater Beach/St Pete , FL

Perfect wedding

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Amy H

The food was wonderful, the staff attentive my guests had a blast and i would recommend this boat for a formal wedding without giving up the water anytime!

6/20/2012 Response from Sophie, the member

Hi, I saw your review for Starlite Dinner Cruises, any particular reason you went with them and not another dinner cruise in the Tampa Bay area. I'm just wondering because the place we were looking at is actually not delivering on their promises, and this... Read Less Read More

Absolutely Unforgettable!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Sadie R

When I began planning my wedding, I was looking for something unique and memorable for my wedding party and guests. I was not looking for a typical banquet hall reception. StarLite Cruises provided exactly what we were looking for. The food was out of this world, the service impeccable, and the views breathtaking! All that attended are still raving about how wonderful the food was, and how much they enjoyed the cruise. I was so happy to be able to provide my guests with the gift of a cruise, for coming so far to attend my wedding. It was obvious to everyone on board, including the bride and groom, that the staff on board was doing everything possible to make sure that every aspect of the evening was perfect.. and they did just that!! We are so excited to get our photos back, because the views were so amazing and could not have been captured at any other venue. Thank you to the staff of StarLite Cruises for making our night absolutely perfect!

TO StarLite Dining Cruises of Clearwater & St. Petersburg