Fresh, creative, fun wedding photography

With 7+ years experience, my passion for photography brings you fresh, creative, and fun photographs. I thrive on split-second opportunities to capture your emotion in my work. Serving all of Louisiana and beyond!

Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Digital Files

New Orleans, LA

Reviewed on 2/18/2014 Samantha S

I can't say enough of Stephanie and Stash. What a pleasure it was to work with someone so talented. She really made sure to "tweak" aspects of my package to fit my wedding day. She makes you feel as if you are her only bride. I've gained a friendship out of her! Her photos were... Read More nothing short of perfection. Her and her team have a true talent and love for photography. I couldn't have imagined my day without her in it. She is highly, highly, highly recommended to capture every tiny aspect of your day! Thanks Steph!

I love Stash

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Kirbie L

From start to finish my experience was very professional. I really feel Stephanie, went above and beyond for me. I had to change the date of my bridals due to my gown not being ready, she worked really well with me. While photographing me, I never felt rushed and she was very... Read More creative with my photos. Everything I asked for, she came through with it. My experience, I must say was amazing!

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

I would absolutely recommend Stash Photography for your wedding. They were professional, punctual, and affordable! I cannot stress enough how amazing our photos turned out. The lighting was perfect, and the posed and photojournalistic pictures were equally spectacular. They... Read More worked with our budget, and we got two photographers for what everyone else was charging for one! Hands down, best wedding pictures I've seen. We've gotten compliments from everyone!! Thank you Steph and Jeff for doing a wonderful job capturing all of the details of our special day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

From day 1 Stash has always been amazing. Very flexible to what I wanted and made my vision of the perfect wedding photos come to life. She captured magical moments and made sure every photo was perfect. She always accommodated where I wanted to go and was very flexible with... Read More times. I will always recommend Stash to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Nicole P

It was so an amazing experience to work with Stephanie! Can't even begin to say how beautiful our engagements,my prebridals, and our wedding pictures came out. We have got so many compliments on our pictures. So thankful that we chose Stephanie as our photographer to capture all... Read More those beautiful moments.She is the best and a pleasure to work with!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Sam A

Truly an amazing experience to work with Stephanie! She was professional, and she catered to whatever I needed! I absolutely love her niche to bring out that extra pop of color in all of my photos. I would definitely recommend her, and can't wait to use her again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

She does amazing work! So happy she could capture my big day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Absolutely love her work! Thank you so much for capturing our big day! I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Chase B

Working with Stephanie was such a great experience! She helped us to stay within our budget and give us everything we wanted. Our pictures came out beautiful! Couldn't ask for better. Would recommend to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

Stephanie did an amazing job with our wedding pictures. Stephanie is so talented! Stephanie is also friendly, sweet, and professional! We couldn’t be happier with all of our pictures and will cherish them forever! They are so beautiful and she captured all of our special... Read More moments! I highly recommend working with Stephanie and hope to work with her again someday! Thank you so much Stephanie!!!!!!! :)

Reviewed on 7/23/2015

NO ONE ELSE FOR ME!!!! My husband has been asking for boudoir shots for 10 years, I am now a mother of two and have had section births each time. When his 50th rolled around this year, I can't believe this was the gift I had in mind. Stephanie and I have known each other for... Read More many years and there is no one else I would trust with this shoot. I flew into Louisiana to have her exclusively photograph me. She helped arrange my makeup artist and coordinate my looks for each shot! She is so fun to work with and helped me feel at ease right away. Not being 26 and a size 2-6, she made me feel not only at ease but sexy! We laughed and had such a fun time I was not aware an hour had passed! Also she showed me some images though the camera and I just could not believe it was me, her angles and her perspective on the shoot were nothing short of AMAZING!!! The session was close to my husbands birthday so we did a slide show, I had my images very soon after the shoot and I was BLOWN AWAY!!!! I loved seeing myself through her eyes and I was even proud of how I looked! I played my husband my slideshow at midnight the morning of his birthday and he just kept saying "Oh Bae," " Oh Bae" " So Beautiful" "So Beautiful" He LOVED them. He kept asking to watch it over and over again!!!! He also loved that I had the confidence to do this shoot after kids and all our years, the timing was perfect and my photographer was second to none. BTW, I am a photographer as well and trusting this creative shoot to another photographer was tough, you always feel no one shoots like you do, WRONG, Stephanie was perfect for me, she was professional, fun, fresh, and creative in a space she had not been in before. Her take on our location was just what I had envisioned and she helped create a memory for me as a wife, photographer, and woman that I would pray all women experience. This is a shoot for all types of women, it empowers you and I feel my husband felt proud and excited that I was did this just for him and I was proud that I finally made these images. I Highly recommend Stephanie and STASH Photography for making your Boudoir photos, if your a bride....DO THIS!!! If your a wife....DO THIS!!! If your a girlfriend....DO THIS!!! If you have always wanted to make images like this and feel you need to hit the gym or your not quite perfect yet, YES YOU ARE!....DO THIS!!! Stephanie, you gave me so much more then just incredible images, you gave me a gift of empowerment and a day of feeling focused on, beautiful, and your time, effort and talent are a beautiful gift. I am so grateful you were able to fit me in on a tight time frame and that I was able to work with you and you only!!!! A blessed day, and I thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Emily J

Stephanie was a dream to work with! I felt perfectly at ease and calm on my wedding day because I knew she would capture every moment, in a beautiful, artistic way! She really puts her heart into her work, and it truly shows. This girl was born to capture memories with a camera!... Read More She made sure to obtain all of my special request pictures (thanks pinterest 😉) and surprised me with her own unique ideas. Our bubble exit looks like it came straight out of a fairy tale! Cannot thank this beautiful soul enough for capturing these most precious moments of me and my husband. Thanks Steph! XOXO

Stash was great!

Reviewed on 3/19/2015 Ashley B

She did a wonderful job with my bridals and my wedding/reception. I recommend her to anyone!

Stephanie is the Best

Reviewed on 3/17/2015 Alexandra F

Stephanie was a blast to work with!! Our photos came out perfect and she was very accommodating to our difficult time schedule (pictures at 3, sunset at 5, wedding at 8, reception 9-11:30). I wouldn't look anywhere else for a photographer. She picked some beautiful spots... Read More around the French Quarter and I couldn't be happier. Worth every penny.

could not have chosen a better photographer!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Emily C

Stephanie was professional, responsive and meticulous about her craft throughout the process. She has an impeccable eye, and was so unobtrusive at the wedding, yet still got amazing shots. She was very flexible in customizing a package to meet our needs. We are extremely pleased... Read More with our photography. Thanks, Stephanie!

Great photos!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Annie B

Stephanie did a great job! She was friendly to work with and our pictures came out beautiful! We couldn't be happier with Stash.

stash photography!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 haley e

My bridals with Stephanie were so much fun and i love that she was able to capture that! She knew the correct posses to put me in to complement my body but always took my visions into consideration. And then for my wedding I had no idea even after seeing some of her work that my... Read More ceremony and reception pictures would come out so good! I couldn't keep from tearing up when she uploaded my sneak peeks from our wedding! Very Professional and not scared to do whatever is necessary to get the picture she envisions! Much thanks

Stash photography

Reviewed on 9/05/2014

As a guy I don't like taking pictures for any event including my own wedding Stephanie was easy to work with and was able to get good quality pictures with taking just one or two pictures she was very professional and efficient!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014

Stephanie was a pleasure to work with! She was just as excited about our "non-traditional" wedding as we were! I highly recommend her to any bride looking for an amazing photographer that will capture every little detail of your wedding!!!!

Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Lauren W

Stash photography took our engagement pictures and we absolutely loved them! Stephanie does a wonderful job and captures the moment. She made us feel at ease and helped guide us along so we knew exactly what to do to get great shots. Thanks so much Stephanie!

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Kristin L

We had both our engagement photos and wedding photos done by Stephanie with STASH Photography and we could not be more pleased with the way everything turned out!! Stephanie is truly amazing and talented!! She is very professional and took the time to talk to us about all of our... Read More ideas. She captured all of the images that were important to us as well as the ones she knew would be priceless!. I can't even express how much I love them all!! The quality of the photos are simply amazing and we received numerous compliments on both our engagement and wedding photos. We are so grateful to have so many beautiful pictures to cherish from our special day! STASH Photography is highly recommended!

Great Photographer to work with!

Reviewed on 12/19/2013 Beth

Stash Photography is comprised of a recently married couple that know exactly what you want and need out of a photographer. They are young, fun, and creative. The package we selected included engagement pictures. My fiance and I were nervous because we didn't know what to... Read More wear and how things would turn out. Steph was great, put us at ease, and produced some amazing pictures! She created our Save-the-Dates, which were just beautiful. I got compliments on those Save-the-Dates all the way until the day of the wedding! Once the wedding day arrived, Steph came with me and her husband, Jeff went with my husband-to-be. I've only seen the sneak peek and I am already AMAZED at how thoughtful and creative the pictures are. I can't wait to see the rest! If you are looking for a photographer, you can't go wrong with Stash. They are reasonably priced, creative, and great to work with!

Josh and Heather's Wedding

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Josh C

I loved the pictures! We were very pleased with quality of pictures. Stash Photography did a great job! I would recommend them to anyone!

Josh and Heather's Wedding

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Jennifer B

As mother of the groom, I was overall very impressed with Stash Photography. When reviewing the pictures, it was as though I was back at the wedding. They did a fantastic job at capturing all the most memorable moments. They were also very creative and it showed how much they... Read More love their work.

Las Vegas wedding

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Jake V

My wife and I decided on Stash photography for our destination wedding in Las Vegas, Nevada. We received extraordinary pictures and a beautiful album- everything from before ceremony, during, after, and a day after session on the strip. We could not be happier with their... Read More work. They are excellent photographers and we strongly recommend them.