Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100
89b4bce0 bda6 4223 b3d9 9d3775a488c9~rs 100

2512 W Mall Pl., Anaheim, CA (800) 850-3472

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kathryn Z

My husband and I got married at Ponte Vineyard Inn in Temecula and cannot say enough amazing things about Robert, Stephanie, and the entire planning process. We were hooked from day one with their professionalism and many options. It's clear they've been doing this for awhile... Read More and have all the kinks worked out so you don't have to worry! They offered a ton of great suggestions from timelines to placements and how to insert fun, personalized moments throughout the day. Their music database was awesome, easy to use, and allowed me to plan and pick every song I wanted from getting ready to exit music. It even gave me suggestions when I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted. Our final planning call had to be done over the phone since I live in another state, but that didn't affect a thing. Robert guided me through the entire process and answered all my questions along the way. Compared to all my other final planning meetings, this one was hands down my favorite! Their organization is ridiculously amazing and made things exponentially easier for me. Our favorite part of the entire day was the personalized bridal party grand entrances and the Newlywed Game! You will definitely not be disappointed with their amazing service!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Megan O

We loved Station Identification! They made our wedding so incredibly special. They took the time to sit down with us and piece by piece help us plan our wedding day. Their staff is very helpful and friendly. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for any event. Our... Read More dance floor was full till the end of the night. Very professional and a lot of fun.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Pamela D

I cannot recommend Robert and Station Identification enough! My friend used them for her wedding a couple of years ago and we remembered having a blast at her wedding, but we were blown away by the level of service and knowledge that Station Identification provides. You... Read More absolutely get what you pay for, and what you get is an experienced, professional team that listens to you, makes last minute adjustments, and plans out your entire ceremony for you. After our first meeting with Robert, my husband and I could not stop talking about how relaxed we felt now that Station Identification was in charge. And on the day of, they were just an extraordinary as we expected! Our entire wedding ran ahead of time (amazing!) and our guests are still commenting about how great the music was, how the dance floor was never empty, and how much they enjoyed the "Newlywed Game" that we played (I highly recommend!). All in all, it was worth every penny to hire Station Identification and I would recommend them to any one looking for their wedding DJ.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kathleen D

Wedding planning sucks, but thankfully there are Stephanie and Station Identification! In planning a transcontinental wedding in Orange County from our East Coast home base, were were fortunate to find Station Identification to be our DJ-plus-plus. Stephanie made contact... Read More early, and kept in touch via Skype, as well as through electronic web forms that kept everyone up to date, even when plans changed nearly daily as the big day arrived. All this planning culminated in a minute-to-minute timeline supplied by Station Identification which made life tolerable for the wedding party and collaborating vendors. Wedding itself went very smoothly. Guests were effusive with praise for the games, introductions, and other ice breakers at the reception. Skillwise, Stephanie kept the party dancing to the bitter end - a significant accomplishment given the jetlagged status of half the guests. On the technical side, sound was clear, and rented up lights were dynamic (and were certainly worth the outlay). Don't plan to ever get married again, but would recommend these guys for anyone elses'.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Amanda P

I have nothing but positivity for Robert and his gang at station ID. Finding a good DJ was at the top of my list because I had been to so many weddings where nobody dances (boo!!). I wanted my wedding to be a fun time for everybody, especially considering most people were coming... Read More from out of town. Station ID was referred to me by not only my photographer but also two venues I toured. I immediately contacted him and set up an appointment. I loved how fun and personable Robert was. Even though he was a tad more expensive than some of the other DJs we talked with, we just knew after our meeting with him that he was totally going to be worth it. He's very organized and even meets with you a month before your wedding to review everything with you. On our actual wedding he kept the dance floor packed the whole night and kept the crowd entertained during dinner and that awkward time between dinner and dancing. I might be biased, but I don't think there was a single dull part of our wedding because of Robert. I would recommend him again and again.

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Megan S

We hired Station ID for our September 2015 wedding in Huntington Beach. Robert and the team were awesome. We booked them for DJ, uplighting and Photo Booth. Everyone was very professional and great to work with. Station ID has a great website for planning the event, but start... Read More figuring out the songs/info early... it's a lot. However, it really helped in the final planning process with Robert. The night of the wedding Robert was great even when we had to give him some last minute changes which he was great with. The photo booth stayed later than what we had paid for without any extra charge. Our wedding day was very long (noon ceremony and reception over at midnight) and I doubted people would be dancing until the end, I was wrong. Robert had the dance floor going all night. The icebreakers were great! Our guests loved them. If we had any other parties in the future we would book them. I know of at least one guest at my wedding already booked them for their wedding in 2016.

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Raquel M

Definitely the best decision we made in planning our wedding. Robert really made the event come together! I still have guests telling me (and my mom, and my mother-in-law) that our wedding was the most entertaining and fun wedding they've ever been to. The team at Station... Read More Identification basically provide 3 services in 1: Kick-ass DJ skills with wonderful entertainment options; Online event planning help/options; Day-of-coordination (like bomb, keep you on track, you can relax and have fun coordination). *Special note: they don't call it coordination, but each DJ has an assistant that will loop you in and move you timely through each stage of the night. SO, basically coordination. For what they offer, their prices are amazing. I will reiterate: BEST DECISION OF THE WEDDING PLANNING PROCESS!!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

My daughter got married in September of this year. After interviewing several DJs, we selected Station Identification (for both their DJ and photo booth services) for many reasons. They were professional, courteous, fun, and made the entire planning process very easy. They... Read More showed us videos of their work, along with a sample of their photo booth and props, had a comprehensive website that made it easy for my daughter and future son-in-law to select their wedding and receptionist music, had a wide variety of reception games to choose from, offered to coordinate with the other vendors, and also to work with the bride and groom to create the ideal wedding and reception agenda. This was particularly important since by daughter and son-in-law decided not to hire a wedding coordinator. The day of the wedding, Robert and the other team members showed up on time, set up on time, helped coordinate with the other vendors, were very organized and did everything that they had promised us they would do. Throughout the wedding and reception, Robert made sure we were on track to accomplish everything we wanted to and in the most entertaining way, including the wedding party entrances, the toasts, first bride/groom and parent dances, the bride and groom Newlywed Game (was so much fun), a TV trivia icebreaker that the guests played, cutting the cake, honoring my aunt and uncle who have been married for 65 years, etc.. Robert made the reception run smoothly and ensured that all had a great time. The DJ, along with the photographer, can make or break a wedding. My friends and family continue to talk about what fun they had and I believe we owe a great deal of the success to Robert and the rest of the team at Station Identification. I can see why they have been in business for so many years. My youngest daughter wants to hire them when she gets married. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They are the very best!!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Bree M

I wish I could give more stars! My husband and I got married in Big Bear July 18th, 2015, Station Identification traveled to us with no extra charge. Our venue was my in law's ranch, all outdoor and guess what? It poured, full on thunderstorm thanks to Hurricane Dolores. We had... Read More to make so many changes and adjustments and these guys just rolled with it. They made the entire night stress free when it could have been a complete and total disaster. A huge thank you to Stephanie, Crystal, and Ryan who dealt with a 2+ hour drive up a mountain, thunder, lightning, torrential down pour, mud, and everything else and still ended up giving us and our guests a night that can never be forgotten. PS book their photo booth, it's so much fun!

We Love Station Identification!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Kalee P

The whole wedding DJ planning process with Robert & Stephanie was absolutely wonderful and easy. The wedding night went perfect and Robert was exceptional. All our guests enjoyed the games. He also surprised us by playing a snippet of Oh Canada for all the Canadian family we had... Read More there, which made us all laugh. We were very thankful for the service we received from Station Identification and would recommend them to anyone for an event.

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Jean K

Station Identification did so much more than we expected! They were professional and thorough with their organization, as well as flexible when we needed to change things at the last minute. The music during our ceremony and reception, as well as the flow of the evening were... Read More exceptional. They made sure that the guests were entertained as we (the groom and bride) made our rounds to greet each table. We would definitely recommend Station Identification to anyone looking for a well-organized and fun team of individuals whom you can trust to take good care of your special night.

Great Entertainers!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Mallory B

We had a fabulous experience with Station Identification. Stephanie really took the time to get to know us and our needs. Station Identification provided DJ and photobooth services at our wedding. Their online wedding portal is extremely easy to use and was a HUGE help in... Read More planning many aspects of our wedding (not just the music piece)! We also relied a lot on their music lists to make key selections for special parts of the ceremony and reception. Stephanie and her team were extremely professional and their equipment is top quality. Our guests commented on the seamlessness of the reception and, of course, everyone had a BLAST in the photobooth! The dance floor was packed ALL night. Not a single song played without a full dance floor. We highly recommend Station Identification to any couple planning their wedding in Southern California!

Sure win with Guests

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 kara m

Station identification did an amazing job with our wedding. More than we could have wanted! They did a great job helping us plan our special day as well as with timing,music, and overall event flow. During the reception the team did a great job of keeping us informed. making... Read More sure things were going like we wanted and that we were happy. As a bride my favorite part was i felt like they were able to do all of this with having to stop or interrupt me which was so nice. They were amazing at walking and talking!. they also did a good job to make sure we were always around so that we did not miss any events. We have had great feedback from our family and friends. We would highly recommend.

Amazing DJ!!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Jason L

From the crowd's response, everyone loves absolutely everything about our DJ. They loved everything from the customized introductions to the newlywed games. The vibe at our reception was amazing! We could not have asked for a better DJ. They even sat us down multiple times... Read More before our wedding day to make sure we had everything ready to go. Their website was very easy to create a playlist that we wanted for dancing and for special moments throughout the wedding. We highly recommend Station Identification for anyone with a special event!

STATION IDENTIFICATION IS AWESOME!

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 Amanda L

MY HUSBAND & I CHOSE STATION IDENTIFICATION TO DJ OUR WEDDING LAST NOVEMBER AND COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HAPPIER WITH OUR DECISION TO DO SO! ROBERTS ATTENTION TO DETAIL WAS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO ME & DEFINITLEY MADE OUR DAY GO SO SMOOTHLY! ALL OF THE QUESTIONS FOR US TO ANSWER... Read More ABOUT WHAT WE WANTED FOR OUR DAY WERE A LITTLE INTIMIDATING AT FIRST BUT OMG WERE THEY HELPFUL, I HONESTLY DONT THINK I COULD OF COME UP WITH ALL THE DETAILS ON MY OWN. I ALSO LOVED HAVING ACCESS TO OUR PLANS AND MUSIC LISTS AT ANYTIME & COULD MAKE CHANGES AS I CAME UP WITH THEM, VIA THEIR WEBSITE. AFTER THE CEREMONY WE TOOK PICTURES IN OUR VENUE & AS TIME WENT ON, ROBERTS ASSISTANT WOULD KINDLY CHECK IN WITH US, SEEING HOW IT WAS GOING & LETTING US KNO HOW LONG UNTIL THE ENTRANCES AND JUST DOUBLE CHECKING ALL DETAILS WITH US, I FOUND THIS SUPER PROFESSIONAL & HELPFUL! ALSO THE RECEPTION GAMES WERE SUPER FUN & A GREAT WAY TO HAVE OUR GUESTS MORE INVOLVED IN OUR DAY, EVERYONE REALLY LOVED IT & THOUGHT IT WAS UNIQUE. I WOULD HIIIGHLY RECOMMEND STATION IDENTIFICATION TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A WEDDING DJ, THEY'RE AWESOME & VERY PROFESSIONAL! THANKS AGAIN FOR DOING WHAT U GUYS DO!

Great !

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 cassandra m

Station Identification did both my music and my photo booth. The meetings leading up to the event were very helpful and they did everything exactly how I wanted it. I told them what songs I wanted played and which songs I Not want played at all. They initially didn't have a... Read More couple of the songs I wanted but it was no problem, they found them for me. The photo booth was a blast and they made a little scrap book for my husband and I that we love. Overall it was great having them as a big part of my wedding

Awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 1/08/2014 Rita

Robert and his staff was such a pleasure to work with! We met with him once and decided to go with him! We did not meet with any other DJs. He has 28 years of experience DJ-ing! This definitely was one of the factors that made us trust him; he KNOWS what he's doing. The services... Read More he provided was fabulous. During our detailed appointment, he was VERY accommodating with our plan of grand entrance, and really personalizing the songs for the reception. Majority of my guests were dancing on the dance floor! It was hardly empty! My guests also had a GREAT time using the photobooth with the props. Robert also provides the service that they let our guests decorate the scrapbook pages and will put together a scrapbook album to give us, of the photobooth pictures our guests took! I got it in the mail and it was such a joy to see everyone having a blast! Thank you Robert & everyone at Station Identification!

Definitely without the cheese

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Cindy l

Station Identification is definitely the company to choose it you would like your event to be “without the cheese.” From our first meeting until the day of our wedding, Robert made sure that every detail was discussed and coordinated with everyone. We also went with the... Read More lighting and the photo booth services. Robert was great in planning out the perfect amount of lighting needed for our reception. Our guests had really enjoyed with the ice breaker games, range of music, and of course, dancing! They also had a blast with the photo booth. My friends have also booked with Station Identifcation for their upcoming wedding. Two thumbs up for Station Identification!!!

Don't Pass Up on Station Identification

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Amy G

I was referred to Station Identification through my girlfriend who was using them for her wedding which was a few weeks before ours. My fiancé met with Robert and we couldn't have been happier, we just had to book. He took the time to go through their online wedding planner... Read More which included suggestions for songs, sample bios to help jumpstart ours and online forms to fill out to help keep our day running smoothly. Being technically savvy I appreciated this. My fiancé and I were in a budget but this is definitely one area we spent a bit more on and we can honestly say it was worth it and more. We didn't have a rehearsal dinner and you'd think we did thanks to Robert and his partner. The Newlywed and Musical Chair game were absolutely perfect. Our guests still talk about it when we see them. Many had never seen this done before. The dance floor during our reception was never empty thanks to the great music. We met our timelines for the cake cutting and garter/bouquet toss again thanks to them. They really were our DJ as well as our day of the wedding planner. They took a lot of pride in their work and it showed. They are big part of the reason we had such a smooth and memorable wedding. We highly recommend them for any wedding or special event. Don't pass them up when searching for a DJ. Thank you to all at Station Identification for making our day so special and memorable. You may never know how grateful we are but do know that it wouldn't have been the day it was without you all. Mr. and Mrs. Scott Stanton August 10, 2013

Kept the Party Rockin' All Night!! Awesome Entertainment Team!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Alicia G

We met some of the Station ID team for the first time at the wedding food tasting event held by our venue, SeaCliff Country Club (Huntington Beach). They sounded good so we scheduled a meeting with Stephanie to find out more about their services and get some pricing. During... Read More that meeting, it was clear that we needed to hire Station Identification so we booked them that night as well as their photobooth. All interactions that we had with Stephanie and the rest of the team were very professional with quick responses to any questions that we had. Their online planner helped us organize our wedding day (ceremony and reception): -music while the guests were finding seats, songs for seating of parents & grandparents, procession of wedding party, my entrance, moments throughout the ceremony where we wanted songs and recessional music -details on the ceremony with bridesmaids, groomsmen, officiant & reader names -wedding party reception entrance bios & songs -reception event details (first dance song, father/daughter song, mother/son song, cake cutting song, bouquet toss song, garter toss song, etc) -signature ice breaker selection & details -songs that we wanted played during the reception and those that we absolutely didn't want played during the night -genres that we preferred and those that we didn't like much From the online planner, Station ID developed a detailed minute-by-minute schedule that showed us how the night was planned. This not only helped determine whether we wanted to add extra hours to our event but also helped us determine what events we wanted to keep or ditch to give us more dancing time. It also kept our night going smooth and on time. On the wedding day, Stephanie and Ryan made sure that everything was perfect! Ryan was with us while we took pictures/videos after the ceremony to keep us on time and he also helped carry some photo props and help with other random things that definitely weren't included in his "Entertainment" job description but helped keep the night going. The photobooth assistant made sure all of our guests knew what to do, made sure props were available and helped the guests with our photobooth guest book that Station ID turned into an awesome photo album for us! We've had so many family members and friends who attended the wedding that have told us they had more fun at our wedding than they've had at any other wedding they've been too. They loved the wedding party entrance bios, the newlywed game and the TV game show trivia that was played toward the end of dinner. They kept all of our guests (from 85 to 10 and every age in between!!) on the dancefloor all night long and we all had a blast! I have no doubt that part of the reason we were successful in making it a fabulous day/night to remember for us and our guests was because we had Station Identification as part of our team. I highly recommend Station ID to anyone planning a wedding or other event needing an entertainment team! They are well worth every penny!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Kara N

Station Identification did an amazing job at my wedding. Blake and Ryan were great at keeping the reception going!!!!

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 9/26/2013

We used Station I.D. for our wedding, and we couldn't have been happier. Our DJ, Blake, was so professional and personable- it truly made our wedding night a hit. I have already recommended Station I.D. to anyone I have met looking for a DJ for ANY occasion. They are... Read More amazing!!!!

Great DJ

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Kelly D

Station Identification really kept the party going at my wedding! Their were never any awkward moments because SI paid such close attention to the flow of the entire event. Their signature ice breakers create truly unforgettable moments.

Professional and highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Brittney S

Robert and Stephanie at Station Identification were both such a pleasure to work with. Not only did their staff do a great job at our wedding, they exceeded all of our expectations. That is very rare especially on such an important day. Ryan and Blake(DJ's) were so professional,... Read More courteous and were a big hit at the wedding filled with many complements. Ryan even held my train when I most needed it! Choose Station Identification as your DJ for your wedding, you will be amazed!

So much more than an amazing DJ!

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Sara E

My Mother In-Law used Station Identification at her wedding a few years ago and that is how my husband and I were first introduced to Robert and the team. Station Identification was at our wedding last month and we could have not been more pleased with their performance and... Read More support! Not only did they provide awesome music that got everyone (old and young) on the dance floor, but they also helped coordinate the whole night, engaged our guests (the games were such a hit with everyone!), and spiced up our venue with some great up-lighting. They fluidly guided us through the entire evening (first dance, toasts, greeting tables, cake cut, etc.) and kept the entire wedding on schedule. The photo booth was also great- our guests had such a blast taking silly pictures! Also, Robert and the team were so supportive leading up the wedding. We had in-person meetings, filled out detailed info on their website, and had frequent email communication- all to ensure that our special day was perfect. You might think you are paying for a DJ, but really you are getting SO much more. Thank you VERY much Station Identification for making our wedding so amazing! From the bottom of our hearts, we appreciate your devotion and all of your hard work :)