Find your Stationery Bliss!

Stationery Bliss is that special moment when entering our shop and glance at your handcrafted, personally designed invitation. That first look, makes your upcoming wedding or event official. It’s exactly what you envisioned, your names are in print, and your about to share your excitement with your family and friends. Stationery Bliss, most often referred to as “a gallery of stationery art,” offers an array of unique proprietary invitation designs, inspired by love, art, pop culture and fashion. Our designers have a vision, to truly capture the essence of a couple or event. It all begins when you first enter the Stationery Bliss store and discover the design that brings your vision to life. Visit us or shop on-line at Stationery Bliss.com

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Ketubahs, Marriage Certificates, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

4253 Southwest 72 Avenue, Miami, FL (305) 661-2030

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Emma L

Absolutely THE BEST experience you could ever imagine ordering invitations from Marilyn and Stationary Bliss. My fiance and I received our invitations in the mail yesterday and they BEYOND exceeded our expectations. It is very tough to put into words how happy we are. Marilyn... Read More was amazing throughout the entire process. I live in NYC and their company is in Miami and there is no doubt I was a little worried since we could not meet in person. I had no mishap or glitch whatsoever due to Marilyn and her team's due diligence and amazing work. From the invitations, to the RSVP cards and the addresses on the envelopes.. everything was perfect. Marilyn and I were in constant communication throughout the entire process through phone and by email. These are THE MOST BEAUTIFUL invitations I have ever seen. I am absolutely in love. We 100% recommend Marilyn and her team at Stationary Bliss! Lots of love, Emma L.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Krysten Marie S

Words can not describe how amazing my experience was with Marilyn and her team at stationery bliss. When we first met with her she welcomed my mother, mother in law, grandmother, my fiancé and I with open arms. She guided me through picking out the most gorgeous invitations .... Read More Thank you Marilyn for all your help!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 MELODY P

My invitations are GORGEOUS!! Marilyn is a pleasure to work with and she makes sure that are perfect and exactly how you envisioned. She is doing our receptions menus and table numbers. Stationary Bliss is the best!!

2017-09-27T09:32:22 Response from the vendor

Glad you are in LOVE with your invitations and can't wait to have you fall in love with your "Day Of" as well.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Nicole L

Love my final product! I sent a sketch of what I was looking for and they created a masterpiece for my daughter's Mitzvah. We were able to do all of our interactions over the phone and email without ever walking into the store. I will definitely use them for future events. I... Read More have gotten so many positive feedback that my invitation was so original.

2017-09-20T16:10:42 Response from the vendor

So glad to hear that you loved Stephanie's invitations. Thank you for trusting us with your vision and we were able to create your inspiration.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Roxy R

My fiancé and I had our invitations done at Stationary Bliss and we worked with Marilyn to get them done. This place has a great selection of invitations and more at great prices! The service was also fantastic. Marilyn is so sweet! She gets back to emails and any questions you... Read More may have very quickly and works to give you options on fonts and other custom details. We are so pleased with how they turned out that we will be making another order from her for our reception menus and table numbers! Thank you Marilyn :)

2017-09-27T09:33:35 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with both of you as well. Looking forward to working together again for your "Day Of" items.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 caridad h

the best invitation in united states

2017-09-01T08:35:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your review. We look forward to working with you again.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Jenny M

I’m so happy we found Stationery Bliss. Marilyn is very patient and professional. Her knowledge and experience are only second to her friendliness. She asked all the right questions and was able to create an invitation for my daughter’s “Quinces” that met all our needs within... Read More our budget. We reviewed proofs and invitations were ready when promised. Highly recommend!

2017-09-27T09:35:09 Response from the vendor

Happy you found us as well and glad we were able to create an invitation for your daughter's Quinces on budget and on theme.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Matthew G

Stationery Bliss did an excellent job on our wedding invitations! We love the final product and were so thankful that they were able to be accommodating to our timeline. We would highly recommend Stationery Bliss over the other wedding invitation companies in Miami. Thank you... Read More again!

2017-08-28T09:17:13 Response from the vendor

Hi Matt, Thanks for the review. It was truly a pleasure working with you and capturing your vision for your wedding invitations.

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Melissa C

Excellent! I love my wedding invitations! Hands down the best place ever!

2017-08-28T09:19:15 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review. Glad you loved your invitations and that we were able to be a part of your amazing day.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Moriah H

Beautifuly done! Fast shipping, no hassle and great price for great quality! Very satisfied!

2017-08-24T08:36:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks again for choosing Stationery Bliss for big day and happy to hear your experience was amazing. We truly appreciate your comments and your business.

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Suzette B

My daughter's wedding invitations are simply GORGEOUS! My entire experience working with Marilyn via phone and emails only for the entire order was extremely easy (since I live out of state). Look no further for a unique, custom tailored invitation that will surely receive... Read More lots of compliments! THANKS MARILYN AND STATIONERY BLISS!!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Yisell S

Muy buena atencion y muy satisfecha con el servicio.

2017-06-05T11:53:26 Response from the vendor

Gracias. Fue un placer.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Maria L

I stumbled upon this boutique while I was looking for another stationery store. They were very professional and organized as well as kind and approachable. If you want your invitations quickly and beautifully I suggest you give them a try.

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Catherine O

Holy cow! This vendor was the worst part of my wedding experience. Not only were the uncommunicative, they were RUDE! They blamed every mistake on me. Told me they would send me a proof first, no proof. Told me I would have a 1-2 week turn around. Laughable. Literally ignored me... Read More and my emails for a week as I started to panic toward the end. Then they told me they got me my item in plenty of time. It got to me like 2 days before my wedding. I ordered it 6 weeks before my wedding. And when there were technical issues that they blamed on me, they refused to 1. Tell me about them for a week and 2. Help me fix them. Yes, I got my product. But the process of getting it and the "customer service" was so bad. It was the only vendor I dealt with that made me feel like crying. So, I'm so glad you guys are in another state. If I could give you half a star I would. Shame on you.

2017-04-10T10:39:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We have gone over your order in response and your emails were replied to immediately or within 24-48 hours. We did however have an issue with the photo-shopped PDF you told us you "pouched" from another website. Upon receiving that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Adele A

Stationery Bliss was a lifesaver. My daughter was overwhelmed with professional school interviews and asked me to pick out the invitations and get them in the mail... in a two week window. Marilyn was a great advisor, professional and a godsend. She knew exactly what needed... Read More to be done with wording, additional inserts, etc., and expedited our order, printed the envelopes which helped me get them out not too far behind our deadline. Not to mention that the invitations were beautiful and high quality!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Ingrid A

I was smitten meeting Marilyn she is a humble hard working woman along side her husband. A family owned business well worth every cent. Marilyn takes you through a journey of stationary but with your vision in mind, she gets to know your style. My wedding invitations were... Read More exceptional they really translated the mood to my guest making my day feel so much more real. I can't wait for my wedding day!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Lina B

The staff at Stationery Bliss is very professional and excellent with the clients. The work they do is amazing are are always willing to change whatever necessary to please clients. I would always recommend and go back to them for invitations, thank you note or any kind of... Read More stationery.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Lina B

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jaclyn G

Perfection. I love the way it looks, ordering was easy, and customer service was superb. Can definitely recommend to others.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nicole P

Stationary Bliss is absolutely wonderful! They have accommodated me in every way and have made my vision come to life! They know exactly what I want without saying too much! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Melissa R

I absolutely love my invitations. Marilyn is so easy to work with and is very helpful in making your vision come to life. I totally recommend her for any service you may need.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Vivian F

Absolutely LOVE my invitations!! They are unique and gorgeous. Couldn't have asked for a better experience with Marilyn & Stationary Bliss. She took the time to sit with us while deciding on what to pick and helped us with any questions we had.

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 J o a n n a V

I picked up my Save the Dates today and I'm in love!! I love the quality and I'm looking forward to start with the invitations. Thank you Marilyn!

Reviewed on 5/07/2016

Excellent Quality and Service! Stationery Bliss is a family owned and operated business where they really take pride in the quality of their work. I was so impressed with their attention to detail and I was also pleasantly surprised at how every single request that I had... Read More made (during the consultation phase) for the Invitations, the Menus and the Place Cards had been executed! Their customer service is first rate and a very rare find in 2016. BEST! place in Miami for Invitations or any other Stationery needs that one might have. I will be back to Stationery Bliss every time that I need Invitations or have a Special Occasion to commemorate. Absolutely worth every penny spent!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Amanda L

Beyond unhappy with their service. They printed my Ketubah the day before my wedding. I was worried I wouldn't receive it, as if I din't have enough to stress out over. They also told me they couldn't print the text in the color I wanted after they told me they could. I asked... Read More for a white mat behind my laser cut Ketubah and they gave me a gross brown one I'll have to replace, but of course you can see it in my wedding photos. I also had to hound these people down on the phone several times. I'm paying them hundred of dollars and they can't return a phone call? I will say my Keutubah was pretty, but these people were difficult to work with and very unprofessional. I don't plan on ever getting married again, but if I did, I wouldn't use them.

2016-05-26T10:04:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. We know wedding planning can be stressful and couples have a lot to deal with, however we do establish clear production times on all the products we have for sale on our website. Although I sincerely apologize if... Read Less Read More

Eddy and Marilyn Martinez

Stationery Bliss is owned by husband and wife, Eddy and Marilyn Martinez. Together, they have been designing custom invitation since 1996 and won 3 prestigious Greeting Card Association "Louie Awards" and a certificate of Excellence from Gruppo Cordenons.