Find your Stationery Bliss!

Stationery Bliss is that special moment when entering our shop and glance at your handcrafted, personally designed invitation. That first look, makes your upcoming wedding or event official. It’s exactly what you envisioned, your names are in print, and your about to share your excitement with your family and friends. Stationery Bliss, most often referred to as “a gallery of stationery art,” offers an array of unique proprietary invitation designs, inspired by love, art, pop culture and fashion. Our designers have a vision, to truly capture the essence of a couple or event. It all begins when you first enter the Stationery Bliss store and discover the design that brings your vision to life. Visit us or shop on-line at Stationery Bliss.com

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Ketubahs, Marriage Certificates, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

4253 Southwest 72 Avenue, Miami, FL (305) 661-2030

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Emma L

Absolutely THE BEST experience you could ever imagine ordering invitations from Marilyn and Stationary Bliss. My fiance and I received our invitations in the mail yesterday and they BEYOND exceeded our expectations. It is very tough to put into words how happy we are. Marilyn... Read More was amazing throughout the entire process. I live in NYC and their company is in Miami and there is no doubt I was a little worried since we could not meet in person. I had no mishap or glitch whatsoever due to Marilyn and her team's due diligence and amazing work. From the invitations, to the RSVP cards and the addresses on the envelopes.. everything was perfect. Marilyn and I were in constant communication throughout the entire process through phone and by email. These are THE MOST BEAUTIFUL invitations I have ever seen. I am absolutely in love. We 100% recommend Marilyn and her team at Stationary Bliss! Lots of love, Emma L.

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Catherine O

Holy cow! This vendor was the worst part of my wedding experience. Not only were the uncommunicative, they were RUDE! They blamed every mistake on me. Told me they would send me a proof first, no proof. Told me I would have a 1-2 week turn around. Laughable. Literally ignored me... Read More and my emails for a week as I started to panic toward the end. Then they told me they got me my item in plenty of time. It got to me like 2 days before my wedding. I ordered it 6 weeks before my wedding. And when there were technical issues that they blamed on me, they refused to 1. Tell me about them for a week and 2. Help me fix them. Yes, I got my product. But the process of getting it and the "customer service" was so bad. It was the only vendor I dealt with that made me feel like crying. So, I'm so glad you guys are in another state. If I could give you half a star I would. Shame on you.

2017-04-10T10:39:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We have gone over your order in response and your emails were replied to immediately or within 24-48 hours. We did however have an issue with the photo-shopped PDF you told us you "pouched" from another website. Upon receiving that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Adele A

Stationery Bliss was a lifesaver. My daughter was overwhelmed with professional school interviews and asked me to pick out the invitations and get them in the mail... in a two week window. Marilyn was a great advisor, professional and a godsend. She knew exactly what needed... Read More to be done with wording, additional inserts, etc., and expedited our order, printed the envelopes which helped me get them out not too far behind our deadline. Not to mention that the invitations were beautiful and high quality!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Ingrid A

I was smitten meeting Marilyn she is a humble hard working woman along side her husband. A family owned business well worth every cent. Marilyn takes you through a journey of stationary but with your vision in mind, she gets to know your style. My wedding invitations were... Read More exceptional they really translated the mood to my guest making my day feel so much more real. I can't wait for my wedding day!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Lina B

The staff at Stationery Bliss is very professional and excellent with the clients. The work they do is amazing are are always willing to change whatever necessary to please clients. I would always recommend and go back to them for invitations, thank you note or any kind of... Read More stationery.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Lina B

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jaclyn G

Perfection. I love the way it looks, ordering was easy, and customer service was superb. Can definitely recommend to others.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nicole P

Stationary Bliss is absolutely wonderful! They have accommodated me in every way and have made my vision come to life! They know exactly what I want without saying too much! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Melissa R

I absolutely love my invitations. Marilyn is so easy to work with and is very helpful in making your vision come to life. I totally recommend her for any service you may need.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Vivian F

Absolutely LOVE my invitations!! They are unique and gorgeous. Couldn't have asked for a better experience with Marilyn & Stationary Bliss. She took the time to sit with us while deciding on what to pick and helped us with any questions we had.

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 J o a n n a V

I picked up my Save the Dates today and I'm in love!! I love the quality and I'm looking forward to start with the invitations. Thank you Marilyn!

Reviewed on 5/07/2016

Excellent Quality and Service! Stationery Bliss is a family owned and operated business where they really take pride in the quality of their work. I was so impressed with their attention to detail and I was also pleasantly surprised at how every single request that I had... Read More made (during the consultation phase) for the Invitations, the Menus and the Place Cards had been executed! Their customer service is first rate and a very rare find in 2016. BEST! place in Miami for Invitations or any other Stationery needs that one might have. I will be back to Stationery Bliss every time that I need Invitations or have a Special Occasion to commemorate. Absolutely worth every penny spent!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Amanda L

Beyond unhappy with their service. They printed my Ketubah the day before my wedding. I was worried I wouldn't receive it, as if I din't have enough to stress out over. They also told me they couldn't print the text in the color I wanted after they told me they could. I asked... Read More for a white mat behind my laser cut Ketubah and they gave me a gross brown one I'll have to replace, but of course you can see it in my wedding photos. I also had to hound these people down on the phone several times. I'm paying them hundred of dollars and they can't return a phone call? I will say my Keutubah was pretty, but these people were difficult to work with and very unprofessional. I don't plan on ever getting married again, but if I did, I wouldn't use them.

2016-05-26T10:04:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. We know wedding planning can be stressful and couples have a lot to deal with, however we do establish clear production times on all the products we have for sale on our website. Although I sincerely apologize if... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/26/2015

"From Hollywood Glam to Casual Chic, kick off your Wedding with an invitation That Makes a statement. Natural Impression Design's" Like a bride with a demanding and exquisite taste. I first read this paragraph in its website Natural Impression Design's and I was very curious to... Read More visit them... but when I finally visited its showroom and I met them , I received the best attention that I have ever received from any wedding vendor, I was really impressed! Their designs are gorgeous !!! They have the best selection in the market for invitations. All the invitations are a dream come true!! with elegance, style and all costum made, so they can create your own invitation according to the style you're looking for. When you meet Marilyn, she will give you the best advice and she will be guiding you in all the process to make your wedding invitations look spectacular and unlike any invitation you've seen at any website or any invitation store. She will make you feel like an special bride with her sweet personality and professionalism. The details of these invitations are expectacular and your guests will be impressed when they receive your invitation. If you're looking for your wedding invitations .... just call them! This is where you will find the most beaitiful and chic wedding invitations that you will see in your life ... This will be your WOW factor in your wedding for sure! Natural Impressions is the ideal place and their designs will make you feel like Happy Bride!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Vanessa C

"From Hollywood Glam to Casual Chic, kick off your Wedding with an invitation That Makes a statement. Natural Impression Design's" Like a bride with a demanding and exquisite taste. I first read this paragraph in its website Natural Impression Design's and I was very curious to... Read More visit them... but when I finally visited its showroom and I met them personally , I received the best atention that I have ever received from any wedding vendor, I was really impressed! Their designs are gorgeous !!! They have the best selection in the market for invitations. All the invitations are a dream come true!! with elegance, style and all custum made, so they can create your own invitation according to the style you're looking for. When you meet Marilyn, she will give you the best advice and she will be guiding you in all the process to make your wedding invitation spectacular and unlike any invitation you've seen at any website or any invitation store. She will make you feel like a special bride with her sweet personality and profecionalism. The details of these invitations are expectaculares and your guests will be impressed when they receive your invitation. If you're looking for your wedding invitations .... just this is where you will find the best wedding invitations that you will see in your life ... Natural Impressions is the ideal place and his designs will make you feel like happy bride !! !

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Paulette S

I had visited a lot of vendors websites and there was nothing that stood out. We wanted something traditional/formal but with personality and we got just that. We are so happy with our invites and all of our guests say they have never seen anything like it. Classy yet elegant.... Read More Thank you, Marilyn!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Peter

Amazing........ well done. Thank you.

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 yeniset p

My weeding invitations could not be more beautiful all my guest were impressed by them I could not picked a better place to do them I went looking for a few places before but I never liked anything. However, when Marilyn the owner told that we can do what we wanted any designed... Read More I could not believe it this is the best place for invitations, guest list, and table numbers.

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 amy b

Our invitations were the most gorgeous, talked about invitations, anyone we know has ever received. We have been told they are on display in our friend's houses! We went with the scroll invite delivered in a tube and it made such an amazing statement and completely set the tone... Read More for our wedding. Everything was prepared perfectly, on time, with ease and made the start to wedding planning an easy one! Thanks Marilyn for helping make my wedding gorgeous from the start!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Natasha V

Marilyn and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the whole wedding invitation process. She took the time to sit down with us and was very helpful in bringing our vision to life. The end result was much more than I could have ever asked for. We are... Read More absolutely in love with our invitations, so much so, that we went back to do our wedding menu's with them. They are very helpful throughout the whole process and once you give them every thing they need, the turn around time on the fulfillment is extremely efficient. Two thumbs up for natural impressions!

Stunning invitations!

Reviewed on 4/24/2015

Natural Impression Design created the most beautiful invitations for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. They are so gorgeous I want to have one framed! Marilyn was extremely helpful in guiding me through the selection process and all my questions. An absolute 10+!

Beautiful Invitations!

Reviewed on 4/16/2015 Natalia S

Natural Impression Design created the most beautiful invitations for us. I couldn't believe how great they looked! Exceptional customer service and everything arrived as told. Thank you so much!

Couldn't be Happier!

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Ana R

My fiancee and I were looking for a place that wasn't your cookie cutter invitations place, and this place is it! Marilyn dedicates time and sits with you to see what you would like. We went to another place and all we got was "no we cant do that"; well not here! Our save the... Read More dates are absolutely perfect, we can't wait to see the invitations! We highly recommend Natural Impressions!

More than I expected!

Reviewed on 3/11/2015 Giovanna S

My invitations came out better than I ever imagined! They are absolutely stunning! The owners were very polite and helpful and the attention to detail was impecable!!! I recommend this vendor to anyone who wants the best product in the market.

Beautiful Invitations

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Diana A

I ordered my invitations from Natural Impressions because I instantly fell in love with the laser work they do. My invitations were unlike any other wedding invitations I had ever seen. I received so much praise from my guests that it made the cost completely worth it. If you... Read More want unique and beautiful invitations that your guests will talk about and remember forever then Natural Impressions is the place to go.

Eddy and Marilyn Martinez

Stationery Bliss is owned by husband and wife, Eddy and Marilyn Martinez. Together, they have been designing custom invitation since 1996 and won 3 prestigious Greeting Card Association "Louie Awards" and a certificate of Excellence from Gruppo Cordenons.