Stay Purrfect ~ Protection & Preservation

Stone Park, IL

Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion Services, Fashion

1670 N. Mannheim Rd, Stone Park, IL (630) 750-9152

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Victoria R

I was a little unsure about using this protection, but after reading other reviews and knowing how food and drinks sometimes find their way on my clothes, I took a chance and had my wedding dress protected. Plus, considering how much I spent on the dress, it made sense to spend... Read More a little extra to protect it. First, turnaround was great. I sent my dress in on a Thursday and received it the following week. After receiving it, I hardly knew anything was applied to the dress; the look and feel after the treatment was the same as it was before treatment. On the day of our wedding, as we were prepping for our photoshoot, I did end up dropping a piece of pizza on my dress, yikes! Instead of freaking out, I took a damp towel and just wiped away the trail of sauce that was on my dress. That was it! I was so relieved this mishap wouldn't show up in any photos and that I would have this protection all night long. I was so happy this product actually works, and working with Amanda was such a breeze. I'll definitely consider using Stay Purrfect protection on some of my nicer pieces of clothing in the future!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Donna H

After preserving my Dress in a box I finally opened it for my Daughters Wedding to make pieces of my dress from my train. Knowing I did not want to box the pieces or dress again but still protect them from yellowing I came across Stay Purrfect. I was so easy to have them come... Read More out and protect my valuable dress and all the pieces I made for my Daughters. I am so happy to know these pieces for the wedding will not get damaged by anything because of Stay Purrfect's Protection!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Sara A

I had a beach wedding last week in Florida and Protecting the dress before the wedding was the smartest thing I could have ever done. From the sand to the sea and dancing all night nothing hurt my dress. It barley looks even worn, I feel silly bringing it to the dry cleaner lol!... Read More Im happy to know that it is preserved for life now as well and I can still try on my dress when ever I like.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Jenny G

I not only treated my Wedding Dress, but also My Mothers Gown as well! I am so Thankful cause we both had some drinks spill near and on us and the Stay Purrfect made the liquid wipe right off! I would rate this 100 if I could for saving my Photos!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

I love this product. I used this for my big day because I spill everything all the time, and I spilled balsamic vinegar and red wine three times on myself. Each time it came off just by blotting it with my napkin. The bottom of my dress by the end of the night was all dirty, I... Read More got it dry cleaned and you could not even tell that anyone ever even wore the dress. I stayed white all night even with my mishaps. Even the dry cleaners said how amazing the dress still looked. I highly suggest this product it saved my night!!

2016-08-15T15:32:03 Response from the vendor

Thank You! I am So glad Stay Purrfect was able to save your Wedding Dress and Keep your Pictures Purrfect! When you get your pictures back we would love to share them. ;)