Stefani Ciotti Photography

Southern California

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Southern California (714) 673-8267

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Mark P

My wife and I were entertaining at our cousin's wedding reception, and Stefani happened to be the photographer. I was impressed with the way she worked the room. Very fun, professional, and above all - unobtrusive. She was even kind enough to provide us with photos that she took... Read More of our performance earlier in the evening - they were incredible! If you have the chance to hire Stefani, take it.

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Paul V

At the time of booking a photographer for our wedding, I didn't know where to start. My wife was so busy with school and working two jobs, I was left with the task of finding the perfect photographer. From the first day I sat down and met Stefani, I knew that she was going to be... Read More perfect for our special day. She was a true professional and very easy to talk to! She addressed any concerns my wife and I had throughout the process and made our photoshoot a memorable one! Over the course of the year, we shot our engagement photoshoot and I even had her do my wife's bridal shower. The pictures came out amazing! We couldn't thank Stefani enough for her flexibility, time, and patience. On the day of our wedding, Stefani and her staff were beyond incredible. They had everything organized from beginning to end and they helped our day go smoothly. We were able to take all the pictures we wanted and more! It was such a pleasure being able to have you as our photographer, Stef. Kristen and I can't thank you enough for everything you did for us! You made our day very special! Our pictures are absolutely stunning. My family can't stop mentioning how great of a photographer you are and how beautiful the pictures look! We definitely hope to work with you again in future!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Sarah A

Stefani was a hidden treasure! She took incredible engagement photos, which were full of laughter and insanity and when it came to our wedding day, she was fully present to capture the moment. Our guests and friends and family that couldn't attend were blown away by her amazing... Read More eye. She is patient and accommodating and could put up with the crazy of our two families. We loved that she was a fly on the wall and was able to capture photos of what was important to us, making sure we had photos of everyone. Stefani is a one of a kind. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Matt C

We were pretty late in reserving a photographer. We only had about 3 months before the wedding when we reached out to Stefani, and because our wedding was a destination (Palm Springs), we didn't have time to meet in person beforehand. Due to scheduling difficulties on our end,... Read More our engagement photo session had to be done at 6am during the week of the wedding. Stefani made her way to us in plenty of time to scout out the location, and catch that amazing first light that gives our photos a golden quality that we love. She was really organized about the approach to the wedding day. We planned the shots that we wanted in advance, and she captured all of the critical shots as well as a ton of candid shots that we really love. Stefani has a really great sense of style, and is very clear about what she wants you to do in order to get the shot that will look great on paper - even if the pose feels ridiculous! She was tireless throughout the entire day, fighting though Palm Springs heat, and corraling our families who tended to wander. She and her team were very gracious to all of our guests and everyone loved them. She even had a laptop set up during the reception where there was a slideshow of some of the ceremony pictures so that the guests could preview of the photos. We were amazed that she was able to generate a slideshow that quickly. We were so happy to work with Stefani, and would recommend her to anyone. It's very clear that she loves what she does, and that spirit shines through in her photos.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Angela C

Stefani is amazing!! She really knows her stuff. Gary and I could not be happier with her as our engagement shoot and wedding photographer. She has such positive energy and truly loves what she does! It shows in her finished product, we are in love with all of our pictures!!!... Read More There are not enough great things I can say about her! We were truly blessed to have her as one our many amazing vendors who made our special day truly perfect!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Eric T

Stefani was the best! Hands down. Not only did she make my new wife and I feel very comfortable as we planned everything, she went above the call of what I believed a photographer does. She picked our brains to figure out everything we liked about pictures and used that info to... Read More put together a customized experience for us. You never will see her when you're running around but don't worry she will be there taking pictures. If you come across this review while searching for a photographer just stop looking because this is the girl you need!