Steffes Event Services

Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and most of North Carolina

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and most of North Carolina (919) 341-0112

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Beth N

Ryan and his wife were amazing! They were professional and courteous, upbeat and on top of things. They took still photos of my dress and accessories without disrupting the getting ready process. They covered all of the big moments but never felt intrusive. Ryan got the photos... Read More to us in 6 weeks even though some of those weeks were during the holiday season. The photos are beautiful and everyone loves them. Not only were the portraits beautiful, but they also captured some great candid moments! We would absolutely recommend Mister Guy Photography!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Anna Y

Ryan photographed my wedding and did a wonderful job! He was very flexible, reasonable and easy to work with. He took time to get to know us as a couple and to capture the moments we never want to forget from our wedding.

Reviewed on 12/22/2015

Ryan did a couples session with me and my boyfriend yesterday and we are so thrilled with the results. Not only did he make the photo shoot lots of fun but we absolutely LOVE our photos. He captured our love and personalities perfectly. I cannot stress how awesome the experience... Read More was for us. We will definitely be using Mister Guy Photography whenever we need a photographer in the future! Thank you Ryan!

wonderful choice

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Michelle A

Ryan's photography was an incredible part of our day. He was not only unfailingly kind and professional to us, our wedding party, and the guests, he gave us incredible memories with his photography. He has a great eye and got so many shots that we treasure, from a small moment... Read More of the flower girl playing by herself on the lawn during the rehearsal to a beautiful portrait of my husband and me that he got in a flash as we moved from one location to another. We plan to hire him for an event in the fall and I'm looking forward to crafting some ideas with him. He won't be this affordable for much longer so I'm so glad we got him when we did!

Mr. Guy Is Awesome

Reviewed on 7/04/2014

We liked Ryan at first impression and even more after we saw the pictures. I would definitely recommend him as the wedding photographer. He charges very reasonable. He was very simple when meeting us yet very professional. He stated what was expected from him and what was... Read More expected from us. (He did everything we expected of him and more.) While in preparation for the wedding he asked us to send him a list of things we would want for him to take a photo of. We created a big list and he was great enough to catch every moment specified on that list and more. During the picture time he was sharp and responsive to our requests. I’m not sure if he is always going to work with his fiancé but she helped a lot even sometimes she helped us. He was very nice and patient during the entire day. Many people told us (after seeing the pictures) that we got lucky to have him as our photographer, as some people paid a lot more money for worst service and pictures. He delivered the pictures in a timely matter and actually gave us few splendid pictures the same day of the wedding and few more during the honeymoon week, that was so sweet of him. We would definitely higher him again. Igor & Mirela Ghidora