Glamorous. Fierce. Fascinating. Experience Stella.

Stella Fatalé offers full-service bridal hair packages that include facilitating communication and collaboration between all beauty enhancing providers to present you with the complete image of flawlessness you envision. We provide resources and expert wedding beauty tips for smooth planning and wedding prep perfection. The goal is to offer individualized on-site attention, mold each element of design into a cohesive fashion, and design and execute an entire bombshell bridal look, all while you embrace the luxury wedding experience. Our mission is to make you feel as truly stunning as you already are. It is a privilege and thrill to serve you on your special day as your beauty professional! For total package options, please visit the contact page at www.StellaFatale.com

North Jersey, South Jersey, Jersey Shore, New York Boroughs (914) 960-8429

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Divya S

Natali and her assistant handled my wedding hair as well as my mom, sisters and bridesmaids. Even from Natali'a portfolio and my hair trial, it was really clear that she has great technique and really refined results. With 2 different looks for my wedding, I needed someone... Read More experienced and patient who could handle hair + a very heavy veil / dupatta. I also needed someone who could do a different look for the evening inspired by classic Hollywood. Natali nailed it! I absolutely loved my hair in both events - with some hairdressers, you worry about the hairstyle just not lasting. Especially at an Indian wedding, you are sitting for different ceremonies...the hair stood strong. My sisters and mom looked classy and sophisticated. Highly recommend Natali for impeccable, consistent and professional hair styling help for your big day.

2017-10-04T23:00:25 Response from the vendor

Weddings in the Indian culture are incredibly reverent and symbolic, and, knowing how important the draping and all elements of your beauty routine and rituals are, I am still so honored to have been a part of your momentous wedding. You, your friends, and your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Alison W

Natali was a pleasure to have both on my wedding day and before. She is very patient and positive, always willing to go the extra mile for clients. Not only did she do an amazing job on my wedding day, but she gave me an amazing cut and color prepping for my big day. I am still... Read More getting compliments on her work for both!! I’m so glad I found her for so many reasons. Thank you for helping to make my day so fantastic. I highly recommend her!! And I’m pretty sure I’ve found my go-to stylist!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Tracy M

Natali was an excellent hair stylist choice for my wedding. From the first time I contacted her to the day of my wedding, she was extremely professional, easy to get in touch with, prepared, and talented. I was incredibly impressed with her level of professionalism with the... Read More accessible online contract, clear payment instructions and updates, and prompt email responses. For my bridal hair trial, she traveled to my house, set up her supplies, and within the hour I saw my wedding hairstyle come to life. Natali was also prepared when it came to the hairstyles for my bridesmaids, as she was very open to discussing and sharing pictures of the looks I had in mind. On the day of my wedding, she arrived on time to set up with an assistant who helped her out throughout the morning. They completed hairstyles for a total of six of us in four hours - no rushing or nervousness to finish on time. All of the hairstyles turned out beautifully! I also felt the prices were reasonable and definitely worth it. I would highly recommend Natali's services to anyone!

2017-10-04T23:06:09 Response from the vendor

Tracy, I am beyond flattered and appreciative of you not only taking the time to write this wonderful review but also that you noticed all of the exact details of my business in which I try to put so much effort. It is my goal... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/04/2017

Natali is wonderful! I booked her online only after doing minimal research and reading previous reviews since I was from out of town. She was very professional from the first point of contact all the way up until my wedding day! During my trial she made sure to ask the... Read More appropriate questions to find out exactly how I wanted my hair done. On my wedding day she was on time and ready to work! I let her know that I wanted my hair tweeked just a bit differently from our original trial and she did an amazing job! It was exactly how I would have liked my hair to look! I have never felt so beautiful in my life and I am still receiving compliments! Natali is kind, professional and truly amazing at her job! If you want to look beautiful on your wedding day I would highly recommend Natali!

2017-10-04T22:51:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Courtney!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your incredible day, your kinds words, AND you taking the time to share your story! I hope you and the family are doing well!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kristen B

Natali is THE BEST! She was so easy to work with, she handled changes and questions so wonderfully and everyone absolutely loved their hair on my wedding day. I will be recommending her to anyone looking for hair and recommend you book her too! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Christina P

Natali did an AMAZING job during my wedding! She was so thorough, efficient, and reasonable. She even came directly to our bridal suite at the hotel so we could save time traveling to a salon. I wasn't the easiest of clients as I changed my look after our trial but she was so... Read More patient and professional. She was able to see my vision and she brought it to life! I highly recommend Natali and her team. She was so calm and confident which eased my nerves. My bridal party was large but she handled everything so well and even finished early. I love her talent and would recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Lesley T

I hired Natali to do my wedding hair, as well as my bridesmaids and mother in law (who she graciously accommodated last minute). From when I first contacted her I knew I wanted to hire her. She was polite, prompt and professional. She asked all the right questions, and really... Read More listened to what all of us wanted. She works as a team with a makeup artist, her name is Danielle), she is lovely and does a beautiful job. We all wanted a natural look and she did exactly what we wanted. She even made a trip to Sephora to purchase the lip color I wore for my wedding so I had it to reapply throughout the day. Highly recommend them both!

2017-10-04T22:54:52 Response from the vendor

Hi Lesley! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an honor for Danielle and me to be a part of such a special day and we are extremely happy that you were pleased with our services. We sincerely appreciate you taking the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Paola S

Natali was an absolute dream come true. From the very beginning with my trial we played around with a few looks. Prior to the wedding day she sent an email to the bridal party to communicate best way to have hair prepped, time slots and payment options (one less thing for the... Read More bride to do which I was so excited about). For the wedding day she was professional, timely and lots of fun. She managed to do a party of nine women with all different hair types, style requests and still kept it very personal and individual. I would recommend her for any and ALL special events!

2017-10-04T23:17:44 Response from the vendor

Paola, thank you for letting me style you and your ladies for your special day! It was such an honor and pleasure and I sincerely appreciate your wonderful review and taking the time to share your experience! Thank you for the great feedback regarding communication... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Rebecca S

Natali does a great job and made my hair look perfect!

2017-10-04T23:11:31 Response from the vendor

Rebecca, as your hairstylist for the last few years, it was such an honor and pleasure to be a part of your big day! I am so happy for you and appreciate the opportunity to help!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Kaitlin B

Natali was amazing! All of my girls looked fabulous and I was so happy with my hair. She's so fun to work with and kept everyone in good spirits all morning. I can't speak highly enough about her and her work.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Michele P

Natali was great! She created great hair for me and my bridesmaids. She totally even worked with me changing my mind at the last minute as well. She got the vibe of my wedding party in mere minutes and created hair styles that were unique to their personalities as well.... Read More Definitely check her out!

2017-10-04T23:02:10 Response from the vendor

Michele, it was truly my pleasure being a part of your day! Not only were you and your ladies so awesome, but you all let me get inspired and "work my creative magic." Thank you for your wonderful review and for the awesome experience!

Natali Garuccio

I may have started as a shear wielding 5 year old who went too far with her sister's braid; but now, as a dually licensed stylist since 2010, I have developed my craft for in salon and special events. I trained under a Schwarzkopf professional educator, regularly attend advanced classes in all areas, and most recently worked New York Fashion Week. After falling in love with weddings and setting the beauty for such a momentous stage, I am psyched to share my passion for the bridal industry by catering to fashionable brides on their special day and assisting with details leading up to it.