Let's make it happen!

Stella Harper Events is dedicated to making your wedding visions a reality. We are passionate about our craft and want nothing more than our clients to be overjoyed on their big day! Let us be a part of ensuring a seamless wedding day and fun planning experience.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website

Atlanta, Athens and Destination (678) 824-4802
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Hibben S

When friends who are planning a wedding ask for advice the number one thing my husband and I always say is to hire a coordinator! It is worth every dime and moment of your sanity. There's no doubt in my mind that our wedding day would not have been as perfect as it was without... Read More Stella Harper Events. Emily is that perfect balance of relaxed yet no nonsense. I always knew she would 'tell it to me straight' when I asked for guidance or advice and she always made me feel like a priority even though I know she had many other brides she was working with. Emily always calmed any nerves I had and was so on top of every detail - she was responsive, professional, and so very easy to work with. Our wedding day went so smoothly and that was all thanks to Emily and her team. I was able to fully enjoy the day knowing that everything was taken care of and that if anything went wrong they would handle it with ease and grace. I highly recommend them to any Atlanta-area brides!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Emily G

When we began to think about our wedding we quickly realized we needed help. Just like most couples, our careers keep us extremely busy and finding the time to research and arrange meetings with possible vendors seemed like a daunting task. The idea of keeping up with all the... Read More details, appointments, paperwork, etc. after hiring each vendor made my head spin! As soon as I talked to Emily I knew we had to hire Stella Harper Events! Her guidance was priceless and put me at ease every step of the way. Emily is extremely organized, down to earth and fun to work with. She always gave us her honest opinion and was extremely responsive to any emails/texts/calls regardless of the day or time. She made sure every little detail was taken care of every step of the way. As an admitted control freak I am still in awe that Emily made me so comfortable that I was able to put everything in her capable hands and not worry about a thing! The day of our wedding I was able to relax and enjoy every minute knowing Emily had everything under control. The day went off without a single hitch and was more beautiful than anything I could have imagined. I don’t think we could have assembled a more perfect team for our wedding. Emily and each vendor she recommended was a joy to work with and so extremely talented. Hiring Stella Harper Events will be the best decision you make!

2017-04-25T07:38:11 Response from the vendor

So many Emily's at this wedding ;) Thanks so so much for taking the time to write a review. I know the post wedding weeks are full of catch up with work, thank you notes etc. I am so appreciative when a review is posted... Read Less Read More

The absolute BEST wedding decision you'll ever make!

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 Lauren M

My husband and I got married in April, and I can truly say that hiring SHE was the best decision we ever made. After meeting with a few potential vendors, we were feeling pretty disappointed because none of them seemed that great. However, immediately after our first meeting... Read More with Emily, I turned to my now husband and said, "she's hired." Luckily, he loved Emily and SHE just as much as I did. Emily put us at ease within the first few seconds of meeting. We could tell she was extremely confident and competent, with the experience to back it up. The amazing reviews don't lie - SHE is that good. It's not often you meet such a professional that you can also see yourself being friends with, but that's exactly what happened with Emily! She was there throughout the entire planning process, even though we only purchased the rehearsal and wedding day package . I could always ask her questions, and she would respond so quickly, which is a stressed out bride's dream! Our wedding day went off without a hitch! Emily and her team took care of every single aspect. I did not have to worry about a single thing. I knew that all of the details would be taken care of. It was so nice to be able to let go of my "Type A" personality for the day. I can't stress enough how much Emily and her team went above and beyond. From vendor deliveries, to reception layout, to timeline creation, Emily nailed every single aspect. Everything was exactly how I wanted it. If anything went wrong, I will never know, because Emily took care of any problems immediately, always with our vision in mind. I'm sure all brides will agree that's exactly how it should be. :) Emily put my entire family at ease. My mom simply couldn't stop gushing about how much she did to take care of her. Emily even went as far as to follow my husband and me around with our drinks while we took pictures during the cocktail hour. Now, that's great service! The best part is, Emily was 8 months pregnant at our wedding, and she still absolutely rocked it and worked SO hard to make our wedding day a complete dream! We got WAY more than what we paid for by using SHE. The prices are so reasonable to begin with, and the quality of service SHE provides is well worth the money spent. I could gush for days about Emily and SHE. Hire them - I promise it will be one of the best wedding decisions you'll make!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Jessica S

My coordinator was Erin and she was awesome! She was always quick to respond to my emails and made sure I was on track with everything. She was so sweet and helped my day run so smoothly. I highly recommend them!

2017-04-25T07:35:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! It means a lot when our couples take the time to submit a review!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Christy W

I cannot say enough positive things about Emily at Stella Harper Events. However, the most effective thing I can say is that she does her job, and she does it incredibly well. Emily is an amazing person and planner with awesome charisma and a way about her that has everyone... Read More listening and doing exactly what she asks. I never had a worry the entire time, and she was always there to answer questions or give us advice. Emily is witty and kind and knowledgeable. What more could you ask? In one word, Emily is AAAAWWWEEEESSSSOOOMMMEEE!

2017-04-25T07:33:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Christy! It was a joy to get to know you both and be a part of your day.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Carol H

Most of the success with our wedding is because of Erin's guidance during the planning process and having Hannah assist on our wedding day. Erin was readily available by email whenever we had questions during the planning process. We primarily chose Stella Harper because they've... Read More worked many times with our venue Summerour Studio and with their required caterer Bold American Events. They've also worked with our photographer Sharon Wheaton before. I honestly feel like we assembled our own group of Avengers to execute a perfect day. Erin and Hannah, you both are amazing! Thank you so much!

2017-04-17T13:58:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Carol! We loved being a part of your day! Best wishes to you both!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Lauren P

Hiring Courtney with Stella Harper Events was the best decision we made while planning our wedding. Courtney was so helpful from the very beginning. She recommended some wonderful vendors for us to use. Courtney was amazing at working with what we had already planned but... Read More improving it. She kept in touch throughout the planning process to make sure we were on track. Courtney worked well with all our vendors contacting them well in advance and conducting a calming final walk through. Despite having some bad weather, our wedding weekend was flawless because of Courtney. She ran our rehearsal pleasantly and efficiently. On our wedding day Courtney made sure every detail was attended to. It was effortless on our part and our families parts. Courtney is personable, organized, and thoughtful. We cannot recommend her enough.

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Emily B

We got married in October and we hired Emily as our day of coordinator. I knew as soon as I met Emily that I wanted to hire her. It was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process! She was much more than a "day of" coordinator and was available the months... Read More before the wedding when we had questions! She made everything run SO smoothly on the day. I didn't have to worry about a thing, even though we had to deal with a hurricane and my maid of honors house catching on fire!! It wasn't even an issue having the Bride and Coordinator both named Emily! Everything went off without a hitch and Emily and Hannah made that happen. I would recommend them to anyone I know getting married. They are amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Pat R

Brianne McMullen was the coordinator and she is without a doubt the very best. The vendors she had us interview were the best. She made the day stress free and everything ran so smoothly. Weeks later we are still hearing from guests telling us that it was the best wedding they... Read More had ever attended. I cannot recommend SHE highly enough. P. R. Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Ela M

I hired Emily at Stella Harper Events for my day-of wedding planners and I'm so glad that I did! I wanted to post the 'thank you' email that I wrote them after my wedding because I feel like it more accurately displays how grateful I am to have hired them for my big day: "Hi... Read More Emily, Thank you so much for all of your help making my wedding day go smoothly and ensuring that everything went off without a hitch! It was so great working with you and meeting and working with Courtney and Julia as well- they're both amazing ladies and you all have a lot of patience putting up with myself and James :) I'd read a lot of wedding blogs and advice columns telling me to "brace" for hiccups and to expect something to go not-so-smoothly during the ceremony and/or reception, but I can say with certainty that thanks to you ladies, James and I got the best case scenario in that everything that we had planned came together perfectly and without a single speed bump whatsoever (or at least not that either of us were aware of). You guys are truly the best, and we are so glad that we went with you and the Stella Harper crew for our big day! Thanks again for being awesome :) ."Emily, Julia, and Courtney were one of the best investments we made for our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Marc E

Our decision to hire Emily at Stella Harper Events (SHE) was our first, and best, decision we made for our wedding. Simply put, Emily is the epitome of what you want, and at times don’t even know that you need, in a wedding planner. With both of us being new to Atlanta, Emily... Read More immediately provided us with a plethora of resources that fit our scope and price range for our wedding. In addition to the resources provided, Emily provided insight throughout the planning process that we would have never thought about which resulted in a great experience and minimal stress. As the wedding date grew closer, Emily checked in with us to make sure that all of the “i’s” were dotted and “t’s” were crossed. In our walk through, rehearsal and the day of the wedding, Emily was our confident and firm yet friendly leader in orchestrating the best day we could ever imagine. We could not be any happier with the service Emily and SHE provided. No matter what type of wedding you are seeking to have, we would highly recommend SHE.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Amanda E

We worked with Brianne McMullan at Stella Harper and she was pretty awesome! She made sure the day of the wedding was stress free and a breeze. Communication was never an issue! On point with everything!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Denise P

It has been 4 weeks since my daughter's wedding and I am still smiling (and so are the bride, groom and father of the bride)! What a wonderful time everyone had. The wedding was a year in the making and was at our home. In other words, it was a lot of work. Emily was our... Read More wedding planner and I don't know how we could have pulled it off without her. I will forever be grateful for her guidance with vendors, timeline, set up and flow. Just this weekend, I deleted a year's worth of messages and I was reminded of all the work she put in. Thank you!! Thank you!! From the very first meeting, we discussed how important flow was on wedding day and she did not let me down. All went off like clockwork. There was no down time with guests standing around. Many of the guests for days afterwards commented on the flow. If you are planning a wedding I would recommend Emily without any reservations and I would recommend the full service package. Expect to be taken care of and expect to have a new best friend. Love you Emily!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Shannon O

Can't say enough good things about the experience with Brianne and the SHE staff. We got the "day of service" and everything went so smooth with their help. I have no idea how we would have pulled it off without them. Thanks!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Jean H

I can't say enough about Courtney Drake!! She is amazing and very professional. Having a wedding planner is so important especially if you live far away from your wedding venue. Living on the West Coast, I had to find someone that I could trust and rely on when I needed... Read More them. I was so lucky to find Courtney! After a few email exchanges and phone calls, she got to know us and our style. She is good about getting back to you in a timely manner. I never worried about timelines or other tedious task because she is VERY thorough. All of the vendors that she suggested were phenomenal!! My wedding was better than I expected and my guests were blown away!! She turned a stressful event into a fun and wonderful day to remember! Wish I could use her for everything!! Courtney, thank you so much for making my wedding the best day of my life!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Trish O

Utilized Day of Planner and it was worth every penny. Brianne coordinated our vendors, walked us through the rehearsal, ceremony, reception, and was always on top of all of the small details. She is a delight to work with and I highly recommend. She is 'The Best'.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Pamela P

We decided on a Day of Planner for our wedding, and Erin from SHE was by far one of the best decisions we made when planning for our big day! She was amazing! She was so easy to talk to and was very responsive. There were plenty of times that I was extremely stressed, but she... Read More helped alleviate that. We cannot imagine her not being a part of our big day. She made the whole day go by smoothly. We couldn't have asked for a better planner!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Heather L

For my August wedding, we hired SHE opting for the Day of Coordinator package. My mom and I knew that while we were taking on the majority of my wedding planning ourselves, that we would definitely need someone to direct us and be organized on the day. We knew after meeting... Read More Brianne McMullan with Stella Harper Events at our consultation, that we were going to be in great hands! She immediately made us feel at ease about the planning process, gave us a very detailed and and thourough description about what her job entails and the services SHE provides, and helped us to better understand the wedding timeline and the order of it all. Although we chose the Day-of package, we felt that Brianne made herself available to us and always made us feel like a priority ALL throughout my planning. When the day came, Brianne was on top of EVERYTHING, keeping our rowdy groomsmen in line, nailing our schedule down to a science to maximize photography time, effortlessly pinning my dress to make it look perfect after it was stepped on and ripped, just to name a few things! My husband is quite the social butterfly, so having Brianne guiding him and keeping him focused throughout the night was amazing. Because of Brianne, our wedding went off without a hitch and was absolutley PERFECT. We cannot thank Stella Harper Events or Brianne enough for thier 5 star customer service, and dedication to thier client's wishes. If you are planning a wedding, do not waste any more time stressed out and overwhelmed! Hire Stella Harper Events, then prepare to relax :) My sister will be getting married soon as well, and we will DEFINITELY be requesting Brianne again if possible! Thank you so much SHE!!!! Sincerely, Heather Sauls

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Ariel F

I didn't know I needed a wedding coordinator until only a few months before my wedding, but I'm so glad I decided to hire one, and I'm so glad I chose Stella Harper Events! I went with their "day-of" package, which is really a month-of package. Brianne was absolutely amazing.... Read More The first thing my mom said when I called her the day after my wedding was that she was a "God send!" Brianne was extremely detail oriented with her by-the-minute schedule for the day, but she was also very chill and relaxed when we changed a few things on the fly that night while still making everything work. We didn't have to worry about touching base with our vendors about setup/schedule leading up to the big day because Brianne was so on top of it. She was also instrumental in getting all our gifts and wedding stuff packed up at the end of the night so my family could enjoy our guests and not have to worry about it. I would recommend SHE to any bride in order to make your wedding day ENJOYABLE and not have to be caught up in the nitty-gritty details on the day/week leading up to your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Sarah D

Hiring Brianne McMullan with Stella Harper Events (the planning and day of package) was the best decision I made for planning my Wedding. Automatically, I gained an honest, reliable and experienced friend in the planning process. Brianne had a wealth of knowledge on wedding... Read More planning in Atlanta, had creative ideas and solutions for issues that arose, and stayed on top of every detail for us. Her hard work and background research allowed my mom and I to focus on the decisions being made and to avoid getting caught up in all the nitty gritty details. When we were stumped, she was able to give great advice and guidance. I truly appreciate everything Brianne did to make my wedding planning experience easy and fun, and my Wedding Day the best day of my life. Everything I had dreamed of came to life. From the start of my Wedding day to the moment my husband and I got in our getaway car, Brianne was with me, paying attention to my every need. I can't express how thankful I was for her assistance that day. She allowed my parents and me to fully enjoy the day without having to worry about any of the last minute items. Everything from rowdy groomsmen to carrying my chapstick to packing up extra cake for me to enjoy later, she was incredible! If you are on the fence about a wedding planner, I would tell you they are an absolutele must and Brianne with Stella Harper Events exceeded all expectation.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Julie G

We weren't going to hire a coordinator when we first started planning, but when my mom insisted, we hired Courtney and SHE as our day of coordinator and it was hands down one of the best decisions we made throughout the process. There are so many little things that I didn't... Read More even think about that Courtney knew to ask. She was always available to answer my emails and sent me reminders and timelines and advice through out the planning process. I was so impressed with her at our walk-through as I wasn't sure what to expect. She coordinated the whole appointment, got all my vendors there, and made sure we were all on the same page. So many people told us how well the whole day went and it was all Courtney and her team. I don't know what we would have done without her that day. She also has a great personality and a great sense of humor which she needed with our group, but also knew when to be serious and get people where they need to be. Thank you so much SHE and Courtney!! So worth the price which is even super reasonable for the service that you get.

Reviewed on 6/10/2016

Emily and Brianne were FABULOUS!! Five stars all the way. Emily helped my mom and me all along the way... giving tips for everything from food selection to transportation. The schedule that she drew up was so great and detailed, and it allowed me to rest at ease and enjoy my... Read More wedding day. Even when we had a little hair and makeup change (power went out...), she rolled with the punches and helped coordinate all of the vendors to let them know about the change. Brianne came to my house to help with the photography and logistics of getting us to the Church, and kept us calm and on time. I would recommend Emily and her team to anyone looking for a top notch wedding planner/coordinator! I cannot thank them enough!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Lori E

Courtney Drake was amazing! From our first meeting she was so helpful and encouraging to make us feel really at ease. She was extremely organized and has the BEST approach in walking through all the details to make sure everything was carefully thought of and planned. The day... Read More of the wedding, she was there for every question or need or running around or whatever we needed. She thought of everything and made sure that we were on schedule for all that needed to happen at the reception. When we thought there might be an issue with the Vintage getaway car not being on time, she stayed on it until she made sure he was there on time - it was such wonderful experience. I am so grateful that I hired her and Stella Harper. Thank you Courtney! Lori Edwards (Edwards/Thompson Wedding-April 30th)

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Whitney B

I am SO so sooo glad I hired SHE! Erin was amazing to work with. I am organized and detail oriented, so I didn't know if I would really need a planner. It was one of the best decisions of my wedding process. Erin had everything under control constantly. She is calming, kind and... Read More organized. You will NOT regret the choice to hire them!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Anna Kay G

Stella Harper Events did a magical job bringing the vision of our wedding to reality! I worked with Brianne as my day-of coordinator. She went above and beyond, providing vendor options, booking vendors, making sure I had considered every detail - not to mention all the things... Read More she hauled back to our car after the reception! She really killed it with our vendor recommendations; every single one was worth their weight in gold. Brianne and Hannah (her second) both made me feel as though I was the only bride in their care, despite how swamped they must have been in the busy season! I would definitely recommend SHE to any brides-to-be in the ATL area!

Emily Hoffman-Smalling

Hi! I’m Emily, the Founder of Stella Harper Events. I've been a part of the wedding world for over 10 years. I'm in love with my career! Being able to be a part of such a huge moment for two families, having helped them along the way with all of those crazy fun wedding planning decisions, to see it all come together so beautifully, it’s hard not to become passionate! Hundreds of weddings later, I still feel that excitement and anticipation for our couples as their big day approaches. I have a genuine desire to ensure my couples are happy and to carry out their wishes as if they were my own.