Stella Harper Events

Atlanta, Athens and Destination

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking

Atlanta, GA
Atlanta, Athens and Destination

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Hibben S

When friends who are planning a wedding ask for advice the number one thing my husband and I always say is to hire a coordinator! It is worth every dime and moment of your sanity. There's no doubt in my mind that our wedding day would not have been as perfect as it was without... Read More Stella Harper Events. Emily is that perfect balance of relaxed yet no nonsense. I always knew she would 'tell it to me straight' when I asked for guidance or advice and she always made me feel like a priority even though I know she had many other brides she was working with. Emily always calmed any nerves I had and was so on top of every detail - she was responsive, professional, and so very easy to work with. Our wedding day went so smoothly and that was all thanks to Emily and her team. I was able to fully enjoy the day knowing that everything was taken care of and that if anything went wrong they would handle it with ease and grace. I highly recommend them to any Atlanta-area brides!

The absolute BEST wedding decision you'll ever make!

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 Lauren M

My husband and I got married in April, and I can truly say that hiring SHE was the best decision we ever made. After meeting with a few potential vendors, we were feeling pretty disappointed because none of them seemed that great. However, immediately after our first meeting... Read More with Emily, I turned to my now husband and said, "she's hired." Luckily, he loved Emily and SHE just as much as I did. Emily put us at ease within the first few seconds of meeting. We could tell she was extremely confident and competent, with the experience to back it up. The amazing reviews don't lie - SHE is that good. It's not often you meet such a professional that you can also see yourself being friends with, but that's exactly what happened with Emily! She was there throughout the entire planning process, even though we only purchased the rehearsal and wedding day package . I could always ask her questions, and she would respond so quickly, which is a stressed out bride's dream! Our wedding day went off without a hitch! Emily and her team took care of every single aspect. I did not have to worry about a single thing. I knew that all of the details would be taken care of. It was so nice to be able to let go of my "Type A" personality for the day. I can't stress enough how much Emily and her team went above and beyond. From vendor deliveries, to reception layout, to timeline creation, Emily nailed every single aspect. Everything was exactly how I wanted it. If anything went wrong, I will never know, because Emily took care of any problems immediately, always with our vision in mind. I'm sure all brides will agree that's exactly how it should be. :) Emily put my entire family at ease. My mom simply couldn't stop gushing about how much she did to take care of her. Emily even went as far as to follow my husband and me around with our drinks while we took pictures during the cocktail hour. Now, that's great service! The best part is, Emily was 8 months pregnant at our wedding, and she still absolutely rocked it and worked SO hard to make our wedding day a complete dream! We got WAY more than what we paid for by using SHE. The prices are so reasonable to begin with, and the quality of service SHE provides is well worth the money spent. I could gush for days about Emily and SHE. Hire them - I promise it will be one of the best wedding decisions you'll make!

There's a reason why they're 5 stars

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Stella Y

I've been married only three weeks and I'm already on Wedding Channel giving Stella Harper Events (SHE) a review. Yes, our experience with them was THAT amazing that I really don’t want to miss any of the details before it all becomes a huge blur. To give a bit of background,... Read More I was planning my wedding from out of state so I knew that having an event planner would be key. After not getting some call backs (terrible thing if you're a wedding planner, btw), I got in touch with Emily, the founder of SHE, and I fell in love right away. As they say, “You just know”. ;) She was incredibly down to earth & funny, and her heart & passion for her work were evident even in the first moments of our conversation. We decided on the “Month of” package and imagine our delight when Emily was responding to emails and random questions, sending us vendor referrals (she is well connected!), etc. far before we even entered the last month. This spoke volumes about her character and showed just how willing she was to help clients even if it wasn’t contractually necessary (unfortunately, this is pretty rare in the wedding world…). The last couple of weeks were hectic for me but knowing that Emily was so organized and on top of every single one of my emails (which had accumulated over several months by now!) relating to vendors, wedding day timelines, etc., made my anxiety vanish and I was able to focus on just a few things rather than everything at once. I can’t stress these next words enough: Our wedding day was UNBELIEVABLY calm and stress free (even our pastor thought it was so weird to see such a calm bridal party just chilling before the ceremony started)! From the moment we arrived at the venue, I really felt like Emily's #1 priority, and I can’t emphasize how important this was for a bride on a day where so many things can potentially go wrong. I had a couple of communication errors with our caterer and Emily was able to step in and rectify the situation right away. Deciding on SHE was hands down THE BEST money we spent. There's simply no price tag on “peace of mind” and I’m so grateful that I can look back on our wedding day and all I feel is a sense of calm – no tears, no freaking out, no Bridezilla moments. I could really go on, but here's what you can expect if you ever work with Emily/SHE: - A “Type A” event planner that is actually pleasant to be around. Top notch professionalism but with loads of humor (the girl is funny!), yet she never misses a beat – not a single one. - Punctuality at vendor meetings and the incredible ability to think of questions on the spot, various scenarios that could occur, and to consider all the moving parts of a wedding as a whole. - Incredible calmness. This is SO important as an event planner! - Bride is the priority: She will always ask how you’re doing, if you feel uneasy about anything and if you have any concerns. The second you express any concerns, she’s already on top of it. - An event planner that is as involved as you want her to be – she can adjust and adapt to any situation. Lastly...Emily is one of those people you meet and you instantly want to be her best friend, seriously. She’s so much more than a “vendor” and this is certainly one relationship that’s come out of the wedding planning process that I'll cherish. Emily - Our words are so paltry but if you’re reading this, thank you for making our wedding day dreams come true. We adore you and wish Stella Harper Events the best!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016

Utilized Day of Planner and it was worth every penny. Brianne coordinated our vendors, walked us through the rehearsal, ceremony, reception, and was always on top of all of the small details. She is a delight to work with and I highly recommend. She is 'The Best'.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Pamela P

We decided on a Day of Planner for our wedding, and Erin from SHE was by far one of the best decisions we made when planning for our big day! She was amazing! She was so easy to talk to and was very responsive. There were plenty of times that I was extremely stressed, but she... Read More helped alleviate that. We cannot imagine her not being a part of our big day. She made the whole day go by smoothly. We couldn't have asked for a better planner!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Heather L

For my August wedding, we hired SHE opting for the Day of Coordinator package. My mom and I knew that while we were taking on the majority of my wedding planning ourselves, that we would definitely need someone to direct us and be organized on the day. We knew after meeting... Read More Brianne McMullan with Stella Harper Events at our consultation, that we were going to be in great hands! She immediately made us feel at ease about the planning process, gave us a very detailed and and thourough description about what her job entails and the services SHE provides, and helped us to better understand the wedding timeline and the order of it all. Although we chose the Day-of package, we felt that Brianne made herself available to us and always made us feel like a priority ALL throughout my planning. When the day came, Brianne was on top of EVERYTHING, keeping our rowdy groomsmen in line, nailing our schedule down to a science to maximize photography time, effortlessly pinning my dress to make it look perfect after it was stepped on and ripped, just to name a few things! My husband is quite the social butterfly, so having Brianne guiding him and keeping him focused throughout the night was amazing. Because of Brianne, our wedding went off without a hitch and was absolutley PERFECT. We cannot thank Stella Harper Events or Brianne enough for thier 5 star customer service, and dedication to thier client's wishes. If you are planning a wedding, do not waste any more time stressed out and overwhelmed! Hire Stella Harper Events, then prepare to relax :) My sister will be getting married soon as well, and we will DEFINITELY be requesting Brianne again if possible! Thank you so much SHE!!!! Sincerely, Heather Sauls

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Ariel F

I didn't know I needed a wedding coordinator until only a few months before my wedding, but I'm so glad I decided to hire one, and I'm so glad I chose Stella Harper Events! I went with their "day-of" package, which is really a month-of package. Brianne was absolutely amazing.... Read More The first thing my mom said when I called her the day after my wedding was that she was a "God send!" Brianne was extremely detail oriented with her by-the-minute schedule for the day, but she was also very chill and relaxed when we changed a few things on the fly that night while still making everything work. We didn't have to worry about touching base with our vendors about setup/schedule leading up to the big day because Brianne was so on top of it. She was also instrumental in getting all our gifts and wedding stuff packed up at the end of the night so my family could enjoy our guests and not have to worry about it. I would recommend SHE to any bride in order to make your wedding day ENJOYABLE and not have to be caught up in the nitty-gritty details on the day/week leading up to your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Sarah S

Hiring Brianne McMullan with Stella Harper Events (the planning and day of package) was the best decision I made for planning my Wedding. Automatically, I gained an honest, reliable and experienced friend in the planning process. Brianne had a wealth of knowledge on wedding... Read More planning in Atlanta, had creative ideas and solutions for issues that arose, and stayed on top of every detail for us. Her hard work and background research allowed my mom and I to focus on the decisions being made and to avoid getting caught up in all the nitty gritty details. When we were stumped, she was able to give great advice and guidance. I truly appreciate everything Brianne did to make my wedding planning experience easy and fun, and my Wedding Day the best day of my life. Everything I had dreamed of came to life. From the start of my Wedding day to the moment my husband and I got in our getaway car, Brianne was with me, paying attention to my every need. I can't express how thankful I was for her assistance that day. She allowed my parents and me to fully enjoy the day without having to worry about any of the last minute items. Everything from rowdy groomsmen to carrying my chapstick to packing up extra cake for me to enjoy later, she was incredible! If you are on the fence about a wedding planner, I would tell you they are an absolutele must and Brianne with Stella Harper Events exceeded all expectation.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Julie G

We weren't going to hire a coordinator when we first started planning, but when my mom insisted, we hired Courtney and SHE as our day of coordinator and it was hands down one of the best decisions we made throughout the process. There are so many little things that I didn't... Read More even think about that Courtney knew to ask. She was always available to answer my emails and sent me reminders and timelines and advice through out the planning process. I was so impressed with her at our walk-through as I wasn't sure what to expect. She coordinated the whole appointment, got all my vendors there, and made sure we were all on the same page. So many people told us how well the whole day went and it was all Courtney and her team. I don't know what we would have done without her that day. She also has a great personality and a great sense of humor which she needed with our group, but also knew when to be serious and get people where they need to be. Thank you so much SHE and Courtney!! So worth the price which is even super reasonable for the service that you get.

Reviewed on 6/10/2016

Emily and Brianne were FABULOUS!! Five stars all the way. Emily helped my mom and me all along the way... giving tips for everything from food selection to transportation. The schedule that she drew up was so great and detailed, and it allowed me to rest at ease and enjoy my... Read More wedding day. Even when we had a little hair and makeup change (power went out...), she rolled with the punches and helped coordinate all of the vendors to let them know about the change. Brianne came to my house to help with the photography and logistics of getting us to the Church, and kept us calm and on time. I would recommend Emily and her team to anyone looking for a top notch wedding planner/coordinator! I cannot thank them enough!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Lori E

Courtney Drake was amazing! From our first meeting she was so helpful and encouraging to make us feel really at ease. She was extremely organized and has the BEST approach in walking through all the details to make sure everything was carefully thought of and planned. The day... Read More of the wedding, she was there for every question or need or running around or whatever we needed. She thought of everything and made sure that we were on schedule for all that needed to happen at the reception. When we thought there might be an issue with the Vintage getaway car not being on time, she stayed on it until she made sure he was there on time - it was such wonderful experience. I am so grateful that I hired her and Stella Harper. Thank you Courtney! Lori Edwards (Edwards/Thompson Wedding-April 30th)

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Whitney B

I am SO so sooo glad I hired SHE! Erin was amazing to work with. I am organized and detail oriented, so I didn't know if I would really need a planner. It was one of the best decisions of my wedding process. Erin had everything under control constantly. She is calming, kind and... Read More organized. You will NOT regret the choice to hire them!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Anna Kay G

Stella Harper Events did a magical job bringing the vision of our wedding to reality! I worked with Brianne as my day-of coordinator. She went above and beyond, providing vendor options, booking vendors, making sure I had considered every detail - not to mention all the things... Read More she hauled back to our car after the reception! She really killed it with our vendor recommendations; every single one was worth their weight in gold. Brianne and Hannah (her second) both made me feel as though I was the only bride in their care, despite how swamped they must have been in the busy season! I would definitely recommend SHE to any brides-to-be in the ATL area!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Grace E

We absolutely loved working with Courtney at Stella Harper Events! She had every detailed thought out, was so responsive, so helpful, and so incredibly easy and fun to work with! She and Erin made our wedding day run so smoothly and we could not have done it without the two of... Read More them. We had such a wonderful experience working with Stella Harper Events and cannot thank them enough for all of their help! We would recommend them to any bride and groom.

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Amanda C

After our wedding, we said the best money we spent was for Brianne! Brianne was our day-of planner, and Courtney helped out as well. From early in our planning process, Brianne was happy to offer tips and recommendations for vendors, which was awesome. When she took things over... Read More for us in the weeks leading up to the wedding, it really put me at ease. I'm a crazy type-A kind of bride (and human) and she met my every expectation, handling things exactly how I would or better! Day-of, both Courtney and Brianne made sure everything went perfectly and handled any small snafu's, not letting me worry about anything. I felt that I could trust them completely, and it made our day go perfectly. If I have one piece of advice, it is to hire a day-of planner that you can trust. And you can trust these ladies! Thank you for everything!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Siera W

I cannot thank Stella Harper enough and especially Erin for all of their amazing work! We did the month of services & I feel they went above and beyond that! I was in contact with Erin 6 months leading up to the wedding and she was there for me with any questions I had. We ran... Read More into difficulties with our venue and Erin had our back & helped make the process more seamless. Day of she was the bomb. Constantly checking in to make sure we were happy & keeping us on schedule. She was so attentive and honestly Stella Harper was the best vendor we spent money on. If I could do it again, I would 1000% use SHE. Worth every single penny.

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Annie W

Hiring Courtney @SHE was one of the best decisions I made!! We decided to go with the "Day of" package but Courtney was SUPER helpful all throughout my planning process. The day of my wedding there were a few things that went wrong and she handled them with such grace. She kept... Read More me informed but also managed to keep me calm and at ease. I knew from the day we met that she would be perfect and she didn't disappoint! I'd recommend Courtney and SHE to all of my friends who get married in the future!

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Sarah B

From our very first conversation with Emily at SHE, we knew that we had to hire her for our rehearsal & wedding day package, she was PERFECT! Our personalities are very similar (both A-types), so it was wonderful to work with someone who understood exactly the vision that we... Read More had, and kept our day running smoothly without any snags whatsoever. Planning a wedding from scratch can be pretty stressful, and she helped keep us in check by making sure that we had nothing to worry about on our big day. It ended up being one of the most amazing days of our lives, we had such a blast! If I could go back in time and change anything about our wedding planning experience, it would've been to book Emily at SHE for her complete package services from the very beginning of the planning process, as opposed to just going with the rehearsal & wedding day package. I'm a bit of a control freak and wanted to be so hands on planning everything out, but in hindsight she could've planned everything out from scratch even better than I could've, and I would've saved myself so much extra time and stress in the process. Book her for the full package! She's the best there is in her field, and is able to make anyone's perfect vision come to life. She's a badass, thank you so much Emily!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016

Being the control freak that I am, when my daughter was getting married I knew I could do it myself. Everyone kept telling me I needed to relax and enjoy the event. We met Erin in a coffee shop and within minutes I knew I they were correct. She was organized, calming and... Read More reassuring. I was still able to do the planning and she jumped in and took over for the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. I would recommend SHE and Erin to Everyone!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Stacy B

Courtney at SHE was fantastic. My wedding day was perfect and went off without a hitch. I did the day of package, but Courtney was involved from the very beginning of the planning process. I used everyone one of her recommendations for catering, makeup & hair, officiant, and... Read More decor. They were all as fabulous as she was. I know my wedding day would not have gone so perfectly without Courtney. I highly recommend using SHE for planning your special day. It's well worth the price to be able to enjoy the day and not worry about a thing.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Taylor

Erin played a crucial part in making sure our March 2016 wedding was PERFECT. She kept our wedding party and vendors in line (while still maintaining a down to earth approach), and made sure the night went as smoothly as it could have. Would recommend her to anyone who needs... Read More help with the fine-line details in planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Ali D

I wish there were words to describe how amazing Emily of SHE is. Emily took care of all the big things flawlessly and little things that I forgot too (oops). She is lightening-quick responsive with email, text and phone, and her calm, positive spirit is so reassuring in moments... Read More of stress. It felt incredible to just focus on the emotions and moments of the day, knowing 100% that everything was taken care of. I cannot recommend her enough, and hiring her was the best decision we could have made for a perfect day :)

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Jamie S

Stella Harper Events made our wedding go so smoothly! Our coordinator was Erin and she was incredibly helpful and easy to work with. She really made an effort to get to know us and was on top of everything the whole way. We booked the "modified day-of" package and Erin went... Read More above and beyond what we expected her to do. Emily helped on the actual wedding day and was great as well. On top of that the price was very reasonable. We would highly recommend SHE for your wedding or other event!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Megan S

Brianne at Stella Harper Events was an absolutely amazing resource through planning my wedding and the day could not have gone as well as it did without her! She was quick to respond every time I had a question about anything or needed a recommendation, and went above and beyond... Read More a couple of weeks before the wedding when we ran into a few snags! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day, and it's all thanks to Brianne that everything ran so smoothly and turned out exactly like my vision!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Erica M

Erin @SHE was AMAZING!!! Our wedding day wouldnt have been as flawless if it wasnt for her expertise and managing all the details throughout the day. She was responsive and always felt like she had my best interest at heart when making decisions.