SHE will make your dream wedding a reality!

Stella Harper Events is dedicated to making your wedding visions a reality. No matter how simple or abstract, our attention to detail is unparalleled. We strive to provide a relaxing, stress-free planning experience resulting in the wedding of your dreams.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking

Atlanta, GA
Greater Atlanta area

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Hibben S

When friends who are planning a wedding ask for advice the number one thing my husband and I always say is to hire a coordinator! It is worth every dime and moment of your sanity. There's no doubt in my mind that our wedding day would not have been as perfect as it was without... Read More Stella Harper Events. Emily is that perfect balance of relaxed yet no nonsense. I always knew she would 'tell it to me straight' when I asked for guidance or advice and she always made me feel like a priority even though I know she had many other brides she was working with. Emily always calmed any nerves I had and was so on top of every detail - she was responsive, professional, and so very easy to work with. Our wedding day went so smoothly and that was all thanks to Emily and her team. I was able to fully enjoy the day knowing that everything was taken care of and that if anything went wrong they would handle it with ease and grace. I highly recommend them to any Atlanta-area brides!

The absolute BEST wedding decision you'll ever make!

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 Lauren M

My husband and I got married in April, and I can truly say that hiring SHE was the best decision we ever made. After meeting with a few potential vendors, we were feeling pretty disappointed because none of them seemed that great. However, immediately after our first meeting... Read More with Emily, I turned to my now husband and said, "she's hired." Luckily, he loved Emily and SHE just as much as I did. Emily put us at ease within the first few seconds of meeting. We could tell she was extremely confident and competent, with the experience to back it up. The amazing reviews don't lie - SHE is that good. It's not often you meet such a professional that you can also see yourself being friends with, but that's exactly what happened with Emily! She was there throughout the entire planning process, even though we only purchased the rehearsal and wedding day package . I could always ask her questions, and she would respond so quickly, which is a stressed out bride's dream! Our wedding day went off without a hitch! Emily and her team took care of every single aspect. I did not have to worry about a single thing. I knew that all of the details would be taken care of. It was so nice to be able to let go of my "Type A" personality for the day. I can't stress enough how much Emily and her team went above and beyond. From vendor deliveries, to reception layout, to timeline creation, Emily nailed every single aspect. Everything was exactly how I wanted it. If anything went wrong, I will never know, because Emily took care of any problems immediately, always with our vision in mind. I'm sure all brides will agree that's exactly how it should be. :) Emily put my entire family at ease. My mom simply couldn't stop gushing about how much she did to take care of her. Emily even went as far as to follow my husband and me around with our drinks while we took pictures during the cocktail hour. Now, that's great service! The best part is, Emily was 8 months pregnant at our wedding, and she still absolutely rocked it and worked SO hard to make our wedding day a complete dream! We got WAY more than what we paid for by using SHE. The prices are so reasonable to begin with, and the quality of service SHE provides is well worth the money spent. I could gush for days about Emily and SHE. Hire them - I promise it will be one of the best wedding decisions you'll make!

There's a reason why they're 5 stars

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Stella Y

I've been married only three weeks and I'm already on Wedding Channel giving Stella Harper Events (SHE) a review. Yes, our experience with them was THAT amazing that I really don’t want to miss any of the details before it all becomes a huge blur. To give a bit of background,... Read More I was planning my wedding from out of state so I knew that having an event planner would be key. After not getting some call backs (terrible thing if you're a wedding planner, btw), I got in touch with Emily, the founder of SHE, and I fell in love right away. As they say, “You just know”. ;) She was incredibly down to earth & funny, and her heart & passion for her work were evident even in the first moments of our conversation. We decided on the “Month of” package and imagine our delight when Emily was responding to emails and random questions, sending us vendor referrals (she is well connected!), etc. far before we even entered the last month. This spoke volumes about her character and showed just how willing she was to help clients even if it wasn’t contractually necessary (unfortunately, this is pretty rare in the wedding world…). The last couple of weeks were hectic for me but knowing that Emily was so organized and on top of every single one of my emails (which had accumulated over several months by now!) relating to vendors, wedding day timelines, etc., made my anxiety vanish and I was able to focus on just a few things rather than everything at once. I can’t stress these next words enough: Our wedding day was UNBELIEVABLY calm and stress free (even our pastor thought it was so weird to see such a calm bridal party just chilling before the ceremony started)! From the moment we arrived at the venue, I really felt like Emily's #1 priority, and I can’t emphasize how important this was for a bride on a day where so many things can potentially go wrong. I had a couple of communication errors with our caterer and Emily was able to step in and rectify the situation right away. Deciding on SHE was hands down THE BEST money we spent. There's simply no price tag on “peace of mind” and I’m so grateful that I can look back on our wedding day and all I feel is a sense of calm – no tears, no freaking out, no Bridezilla moments. I could really go on, but here's what you can expect if you ever work with Emily/SHE: - A “Type A” event planner that is actually pleasant to be around. Top notch professionalism but with loads of humor (the girl is funny!), yet she never misses a beat – not a single one. - Punctuality at vendor meetings and the incredible ability to think of questions on the spot, various scenarios that could occur, and to consider all the moving parts of a wedding as a whole. - Incredible calmness. This is SO important as an event planner! - Bride is the priority: She will always ask how you’re doing, if you feel uneasy about anything and if you have any concerns. The second you express any concerns, she’s already on top of it. - An event planner that is as involved as you want her to be – she can adjust and adapt to any situation. Lastly...Emily is one of those people you meet and you instantly want to be her best friend, seriously. She’s so much more than a “vendor” and this is certainly one relationship that’s come out of the wedding planning process that I'll cherish. Emily - Our words are so paltry but if you’re reading this, thank you for making our wedding day dreams come true. We adore you and wish Stella Harper Events the best!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Grace E

We absolutely loved working with Courtney at Stella Harper Events! She had every detailed thought out, was so responsive, so helpful, and so incredibly easy and fun to work with! She and Erin made our wedding day run so smoothly and we could not have done it without the two of... Read More them. We had such a wonderful experience working with Stella Harper Events and cannot thank them enough for all of their help! We would recommend them to any bride and groom.

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Amanda C

After our wedding, we said the best money we spent was for Brianne! Brianne was our day-of planner, and Courtney helped out as well. From early in our planning process, Brianne was happy to offer tips and recommendations for vendors, which was awesome. When she took things over... Read More for us in the weeks leading up to the wedding, it really put me at ease. I'm a crazy type-A kind of bride (and human) and she met my every expectation, handling things exactly how I would or better! Day-of, both Courtney and Brianne made sure everything went perfectly and handled any small snafu's, not letting me worry about anything. I felt that I could trust them completely, and it made our day go perfectly. If I have one piece of advice, it is to hire a day-of planner that you can trust. And you can trust these ladies! Thank you for everything!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Siera W

I cannot thank Stella Harper enough and especially Erin for all of their amazing work! We did the month of services & I feel they went above and beyond that! I was in contact with Erin 6 months leading up to the wedding and she was there for me with any questions I had. We ran... Read More into difficulties with our venue and Erin had our back & helped make the process more seamless. Day of she was the bomb. Constantly checking in to make sure we were happy & keeping us on schedule. She was so attentive and honestly Stella Harper was the best vendor we spent money on. If I could do it again, I would 1000% use SHE. Worth every single penny.

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Annie W

Hiring Courtney @SHE was one of the best decisions I made!! We decided to go with the "Day of" package but Courtney was SUPER helpful all throughout my planning process. The day of my wedding there were a few things that went wrong and she handled them with such grace. She kept... Read More me informed but also managed to keep me calm and at ease. I knew from the day we met that she would be perfect and she didn't disappoint! I'd recommend Courtney and SHE to all of my friends who get married in the future!

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Sarah B

From our very first conversation with Emily at SHE, we knew that we had to hire her for our rehearsal & wedding day package, she was PERFECT! Our personalities are very similar (both A-types), so it was wonderful to work with someone who understood exactly the vision that we... Read More had, and kept our day running smoothly without any snags whatsoever. Planning a wedding from scratch can be pretty stressful, and she helped keep us in check by making sure that we had nothing to worry about on our big day. It ended up being one of the most amazing days of our lives, we had such a blast! If I could go back in time and change anything about our wedding planning experience, it would've been to book Emily at SHE for her complete package services from the very beginning of the planning process, as opposed to just going with the rehearsal & wedding day package. I'm a bit of a control freak and wanted to be so hands on planning everything out, but in hindsight she could've planned everything out from scratch even better than I could've, and I would've saved myself so much extra time and stress in the process. Book her for the full package! She's the best there is in her field, and is able to make anyone's perfect vision come to life. She's a badass, thank you so much Emily!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016

Being the control freak that I am, when my daughter was getting married I knew I could do it myself. Everyone kept telling me I needed to relax and enjoy the event. We met Erin in a coffee shop and within minutes I knew I they were correct. She was organized, calming and... Read More reassuring. I was still able to do the planning and she jumped in and took over for the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. I would recommend SHE and Erin to Everyone!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Stacy B

Courtney at SHE was fantastic. My wedding day was perfect and went off without a hitch. I did the day of package, but Courtney was involved from the very beginning of the planning process. I used everyone one of her recommendations for catering, makeup & hair, officiant, and... Read More decor. They were all as fabulous as she was. I know my wedding day would not have gone so perfectly without Courtney. I highly recommend using SHE for planning your special day. It's well worth the price to be able to enjoy the day and not worry about a thing.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Taylor

Erin played a crucial part in making sure our March 2016 wedding was PERFECT. She kept our wedding party and vendors in line (while still maintaining a down to earth approach), and made sure the night went as smoothly as it could have. Would recommend her to anyone who needs... Read More help with the fine-line details in planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Ali D

I wish there were words to describe how amazing Emily of SHE is. Emily took care of all the big things flawlessly and little things that I forgot too (oops). She is lightening-quick responsive with email, text and phone, and her calm, positive spirit is so reassuring in moments... Read More of stress. It felt incredible to just focus on the emotions and moments of the day, knowing 100% that everything was taken care of. I cannot recommend her enough, and hiring her was the best decision we could have made for a perfect day :)

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Jamie S

Stella Harper Events made our wedding go so smoothly! Our coordinator was Erin and she was incredibly helpful and easy to work with. She really made an effort to get to know us and was on top of everything the whole way. We booked the "modified day-of" package and Erin went... Read More above and beyond what we expected her to do. Emily helped on the actual wedding day and was great as well. On top of that the price was very reasonable. We would highly recommend SHE for your wedding or other event!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Megan S

Brianne at Stella Harper Events was an absolutely amazing resource through planning my wedding and the day could not have gone as well as it did without her! She was quick to respond every time I had a question about anything or needed a recommendation, and went above and beyond... Read More a couple of weeks before the wedding when we ran into a few snags! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day, and it's all thanks to Brianne that everything ran so smoothly and turned out exactly like my vision!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Erica M

Erin @SHE was AMAZING!!! Our wedding day wouldnt have been as flawless if it wasnt for her expertise and managing all the details throughout the day. She was responsive and always felt like she had my best interest at heart when making decisions.

Reviewed on 9/26/2015

When I got engaged at the end of April 2015 and decided I wanted to get married before football season (southerner here), I knew that Step 1 was finding a full service coordinator. My mother helped me out by interviewing about 15 coordinators, narrowing it down to three.... Read More Within ten min of meeting Courtney Drake, I knew she was the one for me! After we had a good laugh about trying to pull this off in just 4 months, she was at work! Within 48 hours I had the initial 'critical items' I needed to get started. She was brilliantly organized and knew exactly how to fit everything into a compressed timeline for a Bride that travels and works long hours. We got married Aug 30th, just 4 short weeks ago, and everything was perfect. The venue (Ventanas) was beautiful, and all my vendors were on point. I rented just about everything, including huge 8 foot long farm tables for an indoor space up an elevator. When I say Courtney had a challenge on her hands, that's an understatement. All I know is this - even though that was the most vendors Ventanas has ever had at an event, it came together flawlessly, and I didn't have a single moment of stress. My wedding day was about my friends, family and the new chapter of my life with the love of my life. It wasn't about details or schedules. Courtney made the entire planning process fun. Everyone at SHE was professional and supportive. There is no way I could have pulled that off on my own- even if I'd had a year to plan it. I simply didn't have the time. My time and happiness is worth more to me than what I paid SHE. I highly recommend them to anyone who asks. Your wedding day should 'automagically' happen. Work with SHE, and it will!!

Our wedding could not have gone more smoothly!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Shayna W

We can't thank Brianne from SHE for helping us create the perfect wedding day. I'm sure a lot of planners could have gotten everything together, but her organization and attention to detail, and the way she worked with us and all the vendors really made it so seamless. So... Read More many people have commented how they couldn't believe how smoothly the whole day flowed, and we're so grateful for that! Brianne and I had a great initial call, and she checked in with us every month until the final 30 days. And from there it was multiple times each week leading up to the big day. We only selected the "day of" package, but it truly felt like so much more than that. Brianne thought of little things that we may have overlooked. She meticulously went through each minute of the day, and each aspect of the venue set-up to ensure that nothing was overlooked. Our bouquets and boutonnieres were planned to be delivered with the rest of the floral to the venue. But Brianne went out of her way (a 25 minute drive) to bring them to the hotel where we were getting ready and where our bridal party photos were being taken. We wouldn't have realized what we would have missed by not having them there, but it made the photos so spectacular. Thank you for everything - we're so appreciative!

The best choice I could have made!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Hannah W

After several people recommended that I hire a wedding coordinator, I interviewed 7 different coordinators. Erin at Stella Harper stood out and I booked her immediately. All I can say is that Erin was the BEST choice I made in wedding planning. I seriously do not know how I... Read More would have done it without her. Even before the wedding month, she helped me stay on track with every detail. She was full of tips and ideas, and quickly responded to all of my questions. Erin though of a million details that never crossed my mind. Our wedding day was exactly what I hoped it would be, thanks to Erin. I couldn't be more pleased!

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Deborah C

I wish I could give more than five stars! Erin of SHE was amazing to work with, since the beginning. My husband had doubts about hiring a wedding coordinator, but after meeting with Erin, he was sold! Even now, we look back and think - what would we have done without Erin?!... Read More I was probably the most unprepared bride she's every worked with. She never made me feel that way, though! The last month when we started planning every detail of our wedding day, I was blown away by how organized and thorough she was. Plus, all our conversations were so positive and she was extremely encouraging when I hit rough patches. I tell all my bridesmaids now that Erin was probably the BEST investment we made in our wedding. I won't list all the things I hadn't prepared for wedding day - but I definitely threw her a lot of curveballs and she handled it beautifully. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Sara

My husband and I got married June 19, 2015 so it was a few weeks ago, yet all of our friends and family cannot stop commenting on how perfect our wedding was. Choosing Stella Harper was one of the best things I did while planning our wedding. At the beginning of the planning... Read More process I was completely in over my head. I was unsure of what we needed, what was negotiable, and how to make the wedding uniquely ours. As I met with vendors, the one common word of advice was to get a wedding planner or at least a day of coordinator. I decided to meet with a few and get some quotes. When I met with Courtney, I could tell how much she loved wedding planning, and how organized, insightful, and fun she was. She was able to immediately get a grasp of my vision, when I did not have the words for it myself. She helped me bring my ideas to reality, all while staying in budget. Courtney is connected with the greatest vendors in Atlanta, and is greatly respected amongst them. Whenever I was asked who my planner was, vendors would immediately smile and rain praises on her. This past year has been extremely hectic due to grad school, work, internships, and other life responsibilities. In the midst of everything I was worried I was going to let things fall through the cracks with the wedding. Courtney made sure everything was taken care of. She made me feel secure and confident that the wedding was going to be perfect. On top of all of this, I cannot speak more highly of how she did the day of the wedding. My bridal party (husband included) were pulling shenanigans the whole day, and Courtney was able to play along while keeping everything on track. She is funny, directive, and great at what she does. She managed to take care of everything without me ever knowing anything went wrong. I was able to sit back and truly enjoy how special the day was. I was able to spend time with my loved ones and never be concerned with logistics, set ups, or emergencies. I am now getting ready to help my soon to be sister in laws plan her wedding. My biggest piece of advice to her is to get a wedding planner, specifically Courtney Drake.

HIGHLY recommended, amazing experience.

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Betsy B

Emily and Erin at Stella Harper were absolutely amazing, I would not have enjoyed the planning experience without them. They know EVERYTHING and everyone. Vendors love working with them and Emily knows how to swoop in and take everything off the Bride and mother of the Bride's... Read More plate. She is always prompt to respond to questions and always has the BEST attitude. As far as I know my wedding went off without a hinge and I would not have been able to do it without Stella Harper.

2015-07-02T14:56:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you sweet Betsy! We had so much fun planning with you and your mom! It was a beautiful wedding! xoxo

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Jessica S

We got married a couple weeks ago at 200 Peachtree, and it was the most perfect day ever. Courtney Drake was our coordinator and I am SO happy that we got her! SHE IS AMAZING. I am slightly a control freak, so I was little worried about having to let someone else make sure the... Read More biggest day of my life ran smoothly. As soon as I met Courtney, I knew that I didn't have to worry about a thing! She is so confident, and its obvious that she loves what she does. I trusted her 100%. She responded very promptly to emails and any questions that I had. Wedding day was absolutely perfect. If anything went wrong, I had no clue because Courtney handled everything! My experience with Stella Harper Events was WONDERFUL! I will %1000 percent recommend them to any of my friends and family getting married!!

Courtney is the best planner you could ask for

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Lauren M

We worked with Courtney Drake from Stella Harper Events and she took care of us from the second we hired her. She is the best planner and one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. She kept me sane throughout the planning process. I don't think I could have planned this... Read More without her. She kept me on track, recommended amazing vendors, she will kept us on budget, and dealt with any problems that arose like an absolute champ. Both families adored her and she kept the wedding day as stress free as it could possibly be. I cannot sing her praises enough.

S.H.E. CREATED OUR DREAM WEDDING!

Reviewed on 5/03/2015 Meghan K

Hiring Stella Harper Events to help coordinate and plan our wedding was the BEST decision we made! We got married April 11, 2015 and had the most STUNNING & PERFECT day! SHE brought to life every aspect of our dream wedding. During the first meeting when I was describing roughly... Read More what we wanted and things that were important to us, Emily went above and beyond anything we ever imagined!! When it comes to planning a wedding I was clueless at how many moving parts and details there are involved in the planning. But SHE was incredible at helping us with every part and ensured that we stayed on the planning timeline so that we could have everything we wanted for our wedding day. Emily was incredible and guided us through the entire process and was there each and every step of the way. She was so poised and calm that Emily immediately made me feel at ease and confident. She also made me feel like that my opinion and happiness were the most important! Anytime we had questions regarding any vendors or had a hard time making a decision, Emily was fantastic at talking us through it. If there was anything we wanted, they took care of it promptly. The vendors SHE is partnered with are the ROCKSTARS of their individual fields! Emily was able to get us the most talented and creative vendors, who are incredible at what they do and were able to capture our vision perfectly! I can not express how incredible and easy SHE made the entire wedding planning process for us. Emily took care of things before I even had to ask, she was attentive and checked in with me personally after each vendor meeting to make sure I was happy. The day of our wedding was absolutely FLAWLESS and that is all because of Emily and Brianne’s hard work in taking care of things behind the scenes and making sure that there was not one thing I needed to stress about or fix. The best money spent on the wedding was hiring SHE and their beyond brilliant and talented team! We love Emily, Brianne, and all the talented SHE coordinators!!! Meghan

Amazing Service and Great People!

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Ashley R

I cannot say enough about Stella Harper Events! I hired Erin as my Wedding Coordinator and we became instant friends during the process. It was great having her as my coordinator as she was a great guide during my wedding planning process. She absolutely knew what she was doing... Read More and provided the best recommendations and guidance. Not to mention, Stella Harper Events also partners with the best vendors as we found our Photographer, Videographer, and Transportation all through them and their connections. Erin was so easy, such a pleasure, and so much fun to work with that we became instant friends during this process. I cannot stress enough how everyone getting married needs Erin in their lives! We also had Courtney as a second coordinator on the day of and we love her also! Two great ladies that helped make our day go so smoothly and without a hitch which then in the end allowed me, my Husband, and our families to have the best time of our lives during the wedding weekend and really during the whole wedding planning experience. LOVE LOVE LOVE Stella Harper Events, especially Erin and Courtney!