Let's make it happen!

Stella Harper Events is dedicated to making your wedding visions a reality. We are passionate about our craft and want nothing more than our clients to be overjoyed on their big day! Let us be a part of ensuring a seamless wedding day and fun planning experience.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website

Atlanta, Athens and Destination (678) 824-4802
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Hibben S

When friends who are planning a wedding ask for advice the number one thing my husband and I always say is to hire a coordinator! It is worth every dime and moment of your sanity. There's no doubt in my mind that our wedding day would not have been as perfect as it was without... Read More Stella Harper Events. Emily is that perfect balance of relaxed yet no nonsense. I always knew she would 'tell it to me straight' when I asked for guidance or advice and she always made me feel like a priority even though I know she had many other brides she was working with. Emily always calmed any nerves I had and was so on top of every detail - she was responsive, professional, and so very easy to work with. Our wedding day went so smoothly and that was all thanks to Emily and her team. I was able to fully enjoy the day knowing that everything was taken care of and that if anything went wrong they would handle it with ease and grace. I highly recommend them to any Atlanta-area brides!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Emily G

When we began to think about our wedding we quickly realized we needed help. Just like most couples, our careers keep us extremely busy and finding the time to research and arrange meetings with possible vendors seemed like a daunting task. The idea of keeping up with all the... Read More details, appointments, paperwork, etc. after hiring each vendor made my head spin! As soon as I talked to Emily I knew we had to hire Stella Harper Events! Her guidance was priceless and put me at ease every step of the way. Emily is extremely organized, down to earth and fun to work with. She always gave us her honest opinion and was extremely responsive to any emails/texts/calls regardless of the day or time. She made sure every little detail was taken care of every step of the way. As an admitted control freak I am still in awe that Emily made me so comfortable that I was able to put everything in her capable hands and not worry about a thing! The day of our wedding I was able to relax and enjoy every minute knowing Emily had everything under control. The day went off without a single hitch and was more beautiful than anything I could have imagined. I don’t think we could have assembled a more perfect team for our wedding. Emily and each vendor she recommended was a joy to work with and so extremely talented. Hiring Stella Harper Events will be the best decision you make!

2017-04-25T07:38:11 Response from the vendor

So many Emily's at this wedding ;) Thanks so so much for taking the time to write a review. I know the post wedding weeks are full of catch up with work, thank you notes etc. I am so appreciative when a review is posted... Read Less Read More

The absolute BEST wedding decision you'll ever make!

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 Lauren M

My husband and I got married in April, and I can truly say that hiring SHE was the best decision we ever made. After meeting with a few potential vendors, we were feeling pretty disappointed because none of them seemed that great. However, immediately after our first meeting... Read More with Emily, I turned to my now husband and said, "she's hired." Luckily, he loved Emily and SHE just as much as I did. Emily put us at ease within the first few seconds of meeting. We could tell she was extremely confident and competent, with the experience to back it up. The amazing reviews don't lie - SHE is that good. It's not often you meet such a professional that you can also see yourself being friends with, but that's exactly what happened with Emily! She was there throughout the entire planning process, even though we only purchased the rehearsal and wedding day package . I could always ask her questions, and she would respond so quickly, which is a stressed out bride's dream! Our wedding day went off without a hitch! Emily and her team took care of every single aspect. I did not have to worry about a single thing. I knew that all of the details would be taken care of. It was so nice to be able to let go of my "Type A" personality for the day. I can't stress enough how much Emily and her team went above and beyond. From vendor deliveries, to reception layout, to timeline creation, Emily nailed every single aspect. Everything was exactly how I wanted it. If anything went wrong, I will never know, because Emily took care of any problems immediately, always with our vision in mind. I'm sure all brides will agree that's exactly how it should be. :) Emily put my entire family at ease. My mom simply couldn't stop gushing about how much she did to take care of her. Emily even went as far as to follow my husband and me around with our drinks while we took pictures during the cocktail hour. Now, that's great service! The best part is, Emily was 8 months pregnant at our wedding, and she still absolutely rocked it and worked SO hard to make our wedding day a complete dream! We got WAY more than what we paid for by using SHE. The prices are so reasonable to begin with, and the quality of service SHE provides is well worth the money spent. I could gush for days about Emily and SHE. Hire them - I promise it will be one of the best wedding decisions you'll make!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Rebecca C

Hiring Stella Harper Events to help with the day-of coordination for my daughters wedding in Atlanta was by far the best wedding planning decision we made! Erin was amazing from the get-go. She gave us advice on everything from seating charts to timelines and contingency... Read More plans. My daughter ended up landing a job in Colorado and moved early on in the planning (I live in California) and Erin saved the day by helping us deal with some difficult vendors and other other issues that were impossible to deal with from afar. On the actual day, Erin made sure everything went perfectly. She worked her butt off behind the scenes but the result looked and felt magical and effortless. All the other vendors (venue director, caterer, DJ, etc.) seemed to really appreciate working with such a professional as well. I give Erin and SHE my strongest recommendation.

2017-10-29T09:44:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! Erin and I appreciate it so much! It was a pleasure working with you all <3

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kelsey C

Erin with Stella Harper Events is amazing. My wedding went without a glitch and I have Erin to thank for that. My husband, my mom, and I were clueless about planning a wedding, and we have Erin to thank for the amazing day that we had. As a day-of coordinator, she worked... Read More tirelessly to make sure everything went smoothly and we stayed on time. She somehow made sure that everyone was were they were supposed to be, without interrupting conversation or the organic flow of the reception. Because of Erin's hard work, no one felt as if they were being shuttled from one wedding tradition to another, but rather felt as though the whole reception ran smoothly. I can honestly say, I did not have to worry about one thing or keep track of time for or schedule. I just magically ended up with a bouquet in my hand with it was time for the toss. A chair magically appeared on the dance floor when it was time for the garter dance, water bottles appeared in my hand when I needed to re-hydrate. This is all do to Erin's hardwork, attention to detail, and ability to see when she is needed. Additionally, Erin went above and beyond as a day off coordinator. All thoughout my planning process, she was available for questions and responded quickly. She provided insight on seating, alcohol, food, layout, and many other details as well as joining me on phone calls and emails with vendors as we tried to sort out complicated details. I was told over and over again that I was the "most laid-back Bride" anyone had ever seen, and I always have responded that it was because Erin was doing a such an amazing job. I cannot say enough great things about SHE and Erin. I am aggressively recommending them to every Atlanta bride I know. THANKS ERIN!

2017-10-29T09:45:59 Response from the vendor

How sweet are you Kelsey!! Thank you thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review of Erin and our team. We couldn't be happier for you and your new husband!! Congrats and best wishes on your life together!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Rachel V

Stella Harper Events was everything we could have asked for and more. Hiring Emily was, easily, the best decision we made. Having her by our side throughout the process alleviated our stress and enhanced our experience. Emily exceeded our wildest expectations. She was... Read More professional, personable, organized, knowledgable, and absolutely delightful. She listened to our desires, paid attention to our aesthetic, took the time to get to know us, and utilized all of that information to help create our dream wedding. Emily helped plan our wedding from start to finish by finding/contacting vendors, setting up meetings, organizing a timeline for our wedding, assisting with creative vision, and the list literally goes on and on. Basically, it is safe to say that Emily assisted with every single detail of our big day. It would not have happened without her! My wife and I felt confidant and supported on our wedding day and throughout the entire year-long process of planning. We were able to enjoy our big day without worrying over the finer details (Emily had already taken care of it all!) I would recommend Emily and SHE to anyone looking for wedding planning/coordinating. In fact, I could not recommend her enough! We envisioned our wedding a certain way , and it was Emily's attention to detail and talent that made it a reality.

2017-10-29T09:46:28 Response from the vendor

Allie, you're the best. <3

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Kayley M

We could not recommend Emily and Stella Harper Events any more than we do!! Emily is everything you could wish for in a wedding planner - organized, responsive, trustworthy, knowledgeable, prepared, fun, the list goes on! Emily set us up with amazing vendors that we loved... Read More working with as well. We also truly appreciated Emily’s willingness to give her opinion and help us come to a decision when we were acting indecisive - and her opinions always ended up being the right decision! Emily and her team made sure our wedding day was flawlessly planned and that definitely shined through on our wedding day. 100% recommend Emily and Stella Harper Events for your wedding planning - you won’t regret it! -Kayley and Allen Lanois

2017-10-29T09:47:35 Response from the vendor

Kayley, we need to grab drinks and gush over your wedding photos! They are just the best! Thanks again for writing a review. It means so much to me!! Say hi to that husband of yours!! <3

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Tori M

From the moment I met Emily, with Stella Harper Events, I knew that I made the best possible decision in selecting a wedding planner. Emily is amazingly organized, creative, professional, and absolutely knows what she’s doing when it comes to planning a wedding. Emily paired us... Read More with top-notch, budget-friendly vendors and took meticulous notes during every meeting, allowing me to enjoy the process and not stress about tiny details. Her responsiveness as a wedding planner is unparalleled; I can’t tell you how many times she quickly responded to a call, text, or email. Emily and her team were so helpful in making sure everything was flawlessly planned. Things I wouldn’t have even thought to consider, Emily already had a plan! It was so great to be working with someone that I genuinely trusted to get the job done and done well. When the day finally came, everything was executed PERFECTLY! Because Emily and her team were so on top of everything, I was able to relax and have a fun, stress-free wedding day (as all brides should)! I truly couldn’t have planned the wedding of my dreams without Stella Harper Events! You’ll be happy to have SHE by your side when planning your wedding!

2017-10-29T09:48:34 Response from the vendor

Tori, you were a dream to work with! Total blessing <3 Thanks for being so great and for taking time to review. Miss you! Drinks soon!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Emily S

Hiring SHE for our wedding coordination was seriously the best decision we made during the entire wedding planning process! Once we had Emily on board to help us navigate the ins and outs of planning wedding, things went A LOT smoother! Future brides, you will learn that trying... Read More to plan a wedding on your own is next ti impossible! Emily and her team is highly professional, experienced, and FUN. Seriously y'all, it doesn't get better than SHE. I'm so thankful for Emily's wedding planning experience because she always had ideas and answers to my frantic and stressed out emails about my wedding. Leading up to last few weeks before the wedding, Emily was a lifesaver. I can't imagine how terrible it would have been trying to coordinate a whole wedding on my own. I didn't even realize how many tiny details go into a wedding, but she didn't miss even the smallest thing. She helped orchestrate our entire rehearsal and wedding day to absolute perfection. Emily took special care to every request I had for my wedding day, including setting up all the decorations I had. I didn't have to worry about anything! I was able to relax and enjoy every part of my wedding day, knowing Emily and her team was taking care of everything. I'm so thankful to Emily and her professional and friendly team for making our wedding day the best day of our life! It wouldn't have been as stress-free and smooth if it wasn't for SHE. Thanks so much Em!!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Ashley P

We got married a little over a month ago and the entire weekend was absolutely seamless! I cannot say enough about Julia and Stella Harper Events. She was honestly a complete savior in my planning process! She was amazingly helpful in the months leading up to our wedding and... Read More was fantastic the weekend and day of our wedding. She was amazingly organized and took initiative with all of my vendors and figuring out the details and I truly never worried about a thing once she came into the picture. She allowed me to completely enjoy every minute of my wedding. If there was a blip that weekend, I certainly never knew about it! Julia was truly wonderful and I am so grateful I had her. I have been in multiple weddings and my bridesmaids and I all agreed she was the best we'd ever been with. My mom, husband and I could not have been happier with her. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! THANK YOU!!!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Samantha N

I couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Stella Harper Events for our wedding. Julia was incredible from start to finish, making me feel at ease about everything from our first meeting. She was friendly, knowledgeable and professional, always willing to answer any... Read More question I had. Her experience helped me nail down details I never would have thought of on my own. SHE made the entire process smooth and stress-free so that I was actually able to enjoy the wedding day. I can't say enough good things about my experience. I selected SHE based on references and reviews, and they lived up to all expectations. Thanks so much Julia, couldn't have done it without you!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Lindsay M

I cannot say enough great things about our experience with Stella Harper Events! Why was I able to be the most laid back bride? Because I had Emily from SHE by my side. Emily went above and beyond to make sure the day went without a hitch, including crouching behind us during... Read More family pictures holding my dress to ensure it did not get muddy. I cannot recommend SHE enough! Thank you, Emily! Our day would not have been the same without you.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Alicia E

SHE was amazing from start to finish! Many people said it was the best wedding they've been to in a long time! Emily was professional and although we hired her as a Day-Of-Coordinator, we never felt alone. The online portal was great to keep us on schedule and she answered our... Read More questions about potential vendors. On our wedding day, her assistant was so sweet and great! It was very hot (we married in July...in Atlanta!) and this sweet lady followed us around while we took pictures to make sure everything was ok. She even made sure to have water bottles ready! I wouldn't have trusted anyone else to help us and I'm seriously type A! They're awesome!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Megan N

As a bride planning a wedding in a city I did not live in, I was so overwhelmed when I contact Stella Harper Events. Emily immediately eased my worries after our first phone call and had me in contact with all my vendors within the first week of our meeting. We did not even meet... Read More until our rehearsal the night before our wedding, but I felt like Emily was family! Emily spent many a late- night, after -work phone calls with use to make sure we had the perfect day. She listened to our requests and found vendors that shared in our vision for our wedding day. She answered countless emails when things or ideas or changes would just "pop into my head." When our wedding day came, Emily had organized everything so wonderfully and the day was absolutely perfect! I think my husband would agree it was one of the best days of our lives, and I don't think any of that would have been possible without Emily there! I truly believe that hiring Stella Harper Events was the best decision we made in the wedding planning process. A big THANK YOU to Emily and Stella Harper Events!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Lydia L

We had the pleasure of working with Emily as our SHE coordinator. My (then) fiance put it best after meeting her in person "Wow, I'm so glad we have her guiding this process, best money we spent on the entire wedding!!!". With Emily, during planning we avoided issues we hadn't... Read More even thought of, were referred to the most stellar vendors (our absolutely wonderful caterer and the dj for example), and then could enjoy the month leading up to the wedding and the day itself without the absolute certain stress it would have been without her. I can't recommend SHE enough for other couples planning their team! Our wedding day itself would have been so stresfull for me as the bride if Emily hadn't been at the helm, and her help up until that day was priceless. Coordinating duties aside, Emily is a pleasure to interact with. I appreciated her thoughtful assessment of our budget when chosing how we'd partner and what vendors she recommended. Finally, my sister in law also used the SHE team (including Erin) for her wedding and had equally glowing things to say about the entire experience.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Rachel L

I would definitely recommend Stella Harper Events to plan your wedding! Erin was amazing. She kept everything running smoothly on our big day despite a few weather and transportation issues and was a huge help during the planning process. Our communication was very efficient and... Read More she helped me make decisions on lots of tiny details that I wouldn't have thought of otherwise. Having a coordinator was one of the best decisions we made during the whole planning process and I can't thank Erin enough for all her help!

2017-06-15T12:40:25 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Rachel!! We are so happy to have been there for your big day!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Jessica S

My coordinator was Erin and she was awesome! She was always quick to respond to my emails and made sure I was on track with everything. She was so sweet and helped my day run so smoothly. I highly recommend them!

2017-04-25T07:35:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! It means a lot when our couples take the time to submit a review!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Christy W

I cannot say enough positive things about Emily at Stella Harper Events. However, the most effective thing I can say is that she does her job, and she does it incredibly well. Emily is an amazing person and planner with awesome charisma and a way about her that has everyone... Read More listening and doing exactly what she asks. I never had a worry the entire time, and she was always there to answer questions or give us advice. Emily is witty and kind and knowledgeable. What more could you ask? In one word, Emily is AAAAWWWEEEESSSSOOOMMMEEE!

2017-04-25T07:33:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Christy! It was a joy to get to know you both and be a part of your day.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Carol H

Most of the success with our wedding is because of Erin's guidance during the planning process and having Hannah assist on our wedding day. Erin was readily available by email whenever we had questions during the planning process. We primarily chose Stella Harper because they've... Read More worked many times with our venue Summerour Studio and with their required caterer Bold American Events. They've also worked with our photographer Sharon Wheaton before. I honestly feel like we assembled our own group of Avengers to execute a perfect day. Erin and Hannah, you both are amazing! Thank you so much!

2017-04-17T13:58:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Carol! We loved being a part of your day! Best wishes to you both!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Lauren P

Hiring Courtney with Stella Harper Events was the best decision we made while planning our wedding. Courtney was so helpful from the very beginning. She recommended some wonderful vendors for us to use. Courtney was amazing at working with what we had already planned but... Read More improving it. She kept in touch throughout the planning process to make sure we were on track. Courtney worked well with all our vendors contacting them well in advance and conducting a calming final walk through. Despite having some bad weather, our wedding weekend was flawless because of Courtney. She ran our rehearsal pleasantly and efficiently. On our wedding day Courtney made sure every detail was attended to. It was effortless on our part and our families parts. Courtney is personable, organized, and thoughtful. We cannot recommend her enough.

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Emily B

We got married in October and we hired Emily as our day of coordinator. I knew as soon as I met Emily that I wanted to hire her. It was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process! She was much more than a "day of" coordinator and was available the months... Read More before the wedding when we had questions! She made everything run SO smoothly on the day. I didn't have to worry about a thing, even though we had to deal with a hurricane and my maid of honors house catching on fire!! It wasn't even an issue having the Bride and Coordinator both named Emily! Everything went off without a hitch and Emily and Hannah made that happen. I would recommend them to anyone I know getting married. They are amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Pat R

Brianne McMullen was the coordinator and she is without a doubt the very best. The vendors she had us interview were the best. She made the day stress free and everything ran so smoothly. Weeks later we are still hearing from guests telling us that it was the best wedding they... Read More had ever attended. I cannot recommend SHE highly enough. P. R. Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Ela M

I hired Emily at Stella Harper Events for my day-of wedding planners and I'm so glad that I did! I wanted to post the 'thank you' email that I wrote them after my wedding because I feel like it more accurately displays how grateful I am to have hired them for my big day: "Hi... Read More Emily, Thank you so much for all of your help making my wedding day go smoothly and ensuring that everything went off without a hitch! It was so great working with you and meeting and working with Courtney and Julia as well- they're both amazing ladies and you all have a lot of patience putting up with myself and James :) I'd read a lot of wedding blogs and advice columns telling me to "brace" for hiccups and to expect something to go not-so-smoothly during the ceremony and/or reception, but I can say with certainty that thanks to you ladies, James and I got the best case scenario in that everything that we had planned came together perfectly and without a single speed bump whatsoever (or at least not that either of us were aware of). You guys are truly the best, and we are so glad that we went with you and the Stella Harper crew for our big day! Thanks again for being awesome :) ."Emily, Julia, and Courtney were one of the best investments we made for our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Marc E

Our decision to hire Emily at Stella Harper Events (SHE) was our first, and best, decision we made for our wedding. Simply put, Emily is the epitome of what you want, and at times don’t even know that you need, in a wedding planner. With both of us being new to Atlanta, Emily... Read More immediately provided us with a plethora of resources that fit our scope and price range for our wedding. In addition to the resources provided, Emily provided insight throughout the planning process that we would have never thought about which resulted in a great experience and minimal stress. As the wedding date grew closer, Emily checked in with us to make sure that all of the “i’s” were dotted and “t’s” were crossed. In our walk through, rehearsal and the day of the wedding, Emily was our confident and firm yet friendly leader in orchestrating the best day we could ever imagine. We could not be any happier with the service Emily and SHE provided. No matter what type of wedding you are seeking to have, we would highly recommend SHE.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Amanda E

We worked with Brianne McMullan at Stella Harper and she was pretty awesome! She made sure the day of the wedding was stress free and a breeze. Communication was never an issue! On point with everything!

Emily Hoffman-Smalling

Hi! I’m Emily, the Founder of Stella Harper Events. I've been a part of the wedding world for over 10 years. I'm in love with my career! Being able to be a part of such a huge moment for two families, having helped them along the way with all of those crazy fun wedding planning decisions, to see it all come together so beautifully, it’s hard not to become passionate! Hundreds of weddings later, I still feel that excitement and anticipation for our couples as their big day approaches. I have a genuine desire to ensure my couples are happy and to carry out their wishes as if they were my own.