Stella Image Photo & Video

Serving Florida, The Florida Keys, Jamaica, & beyond

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

2475 Brickell Ave, Miami, FL Serving Florida, The Florida Keys, Jamaica, & beyond (954) 805-0520

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Amanda W

Jenaae is phenomenal. She was very flexible with our needs and made sure the camera never stopped snapping. She used every minute of the time we paid to have her there and we could tell the detail and passion she has for what she does every time we'd look her way. She felt apart... Read More of the day as though she was a friend we had known for years! Our sneak peaks have us so excited to get them all back! Great photographer, great company to work with, amazing passion! Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Katia M

Jenaae Jackson and her team are amazing!!! The day of the wedding we were able to get all the shots we wanted because of her attention to detail and adherence to the timeline. Once we got our pictures, I have to say, she is truly an artist. We have so many pictures and they... Read More are all beautiful! You will not be disappointed if you hire Jenaae and Stella Image Photography for your wedding.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Jo P

Jenaae was very professional, kind, helpful, direct, confident with her work. She did an amazing job capturing our wedding day and I would highly recommend her. If you are on the fence about her and another photographer, do not think twice about Jenaae, book her! Her work is... Read More amazing and I couldn't have asked for anything better. The pictures are beautiful!!! She truly has a gift, and I'm glad I was able to receive from it. The pictures are timeless and will be forever cherished.

2017-07-31T17:49:10 Response from the vendor

Joann, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you, Travis and your wonderful family. You all sure know how to party lol. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to gift you with lifetime memories of your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Holly M

I got married in April in Jamaica. We were looking for a local photographer who used lots of natural light and captured every candid moment of the day! Jenaae and her team went above and beyond what I could have imagined.Literally in tears over how amazing our pictures came... Read More out. She captured all the laughter, happy tears, intimate moments and overall magical day! Perfection! She made us feel very comfortable and allowed us to be ourselves (no awkward poses for photos where everyone looks stiff)! Richard did and amazing job with our wedding video! He got arial views of the island we got married on, he was really able to capture the full beauty! It was about an hour long of every perfect memory from the day! SO HAPPY!

2017-06-27T20:46:16 Response from the vendor

Holly, it was honestly such a pleasure to photograph your wedding day. I absolutely adore your awesome family!! Thank you for giving us the opportunity you special moments! <3

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Lauren S

My husband and I got married February 26, in Tavernier Florida at a rental house. Our small intimate wedding was supposed to be a backyard feel with not so heavy of a lift. Unfortunately for me, all the details were a lot to take in, but the photography was one thing I had no... Read More worry about!!! Janae Jackson is a total professional. I was concerned with the traffic because of a nearby festival, not only did Jeanae assured me that she would be fine but she also arrived an hour early. Having never been married before, I had no idea how to do this whole thing and she was a great partner. From great ideas of places to shoot, poses, and helping me remember to take pictures with my own family members! Like everyone says, your wedding day will go by in a flash. Janae not only documented these societal memories for me but she kept me on time. My husband and I both enjoyed working with her. She fit right into our family, it was like she knew us for years and it was so comfortable to experience this day with her. Janae and Stella image photography are highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Rachel B

I chose Stella Photography from all her rave reviews here on the Knot. She was excellent during the pre-wedding portion when I had a million questions and when we were planning, always got back to me within a reasonable time frame. Our pictures turned out awesome , she did a... Read More great job of capturing our day and edited the pictures wonderfully. She even stayed after her time was up and got some great funny ceremony pictures!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Ashley C

Janaae is a sweetheart and very patient. My husband and I used her for both our engagement and wedding photos. My husband and I don’t like being in the spotlight and in front of cameras. She made us very comfortable. During the engagement shoot she took her time with us and... Read More wasn’t pushy or worried about time. She definitely captured our love in the photos. I would definitely recommend her! Thank you so much for capturing our special day. We received so many compliments on both engagement and wedding photos. You and your team did an amazing job!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Gillian C

When we started the wedding planning process my fiancé and I both agreed we wanted a GREAT photographer. I’m willing to sacrifice quality in other areas of our wedding but our photos were not one of these things. After everything is said and done the only memories of the vows... Read More you took are your ring and your photos. I found Stella Image Photography online and stalked their reviews through several websites. They were stellar. We had a phone consultation and quickly agreed to book her for our wedding. We were on the fence about doing engagement photos, but we decided "YOLO" and booked her an engagement shoot as well. We received our engagement photos this week and I couldn’t be happier. Taking professional photos is awkward and doesn’t come naturally to either us. Jenaae made us feel comfortable during the entire shoot and encouraged us to get out of our comfort zone. Even though we felt awkward that awkwardness didn’t translate on camera. We look hot and confident! We’ve gotten so many compliments on our photos. I’m usually a private person and rarely show photos outside of close family and friends, but I had to post one on social media and share with all my coworkers. We love them that much. I can’t wait to see what our wedding photos will look like.

2017-03-13T07:50:28 Response from the vendor

Yaaayyyy!!! Im so thrilled you two had such an awesome time and love your pictures! It was truly a pleasure working with you both, and I cant wait until your wedding day! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such the lovely... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Shubham D

Jenaae was an absolute pleasure to work with for our engagement photos. Always easygoing and prompt in emails from the beginning and flexible with times and dates for our photoshoot. The pictures were amazing! During the shoot, she was very helpful for poses and locations to get... Read More the best of both my future bride and me. I would recommend Jenaae to anyone! Thanks so much.

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Jenn B

From the first email to the hug goodbye on our wedding night, Jenaae was a pleasure to have to capture our wedding day. All of the candid and posed photos turned out beautifully and we are so pleased with all of the photos she gave us. The entire process was very smooth from... Read More beginning to end and I enjoyed she kept us on track to ensure we had gotten all the photos and special moments captured. Her hard work shows beautifully in our photos.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Danielle J

Janaae was such a pleasure to work with! We chose Stella Image for our engagement and wedding pictures. Having never been photographed like this for anything before, I didn't know what to expect. Janaae did a wonderful job of making me and my fiance feel comfortable in front... Read More of her camera. When I finally got to see our engagement pictures I was most impressed (and appreciative) of how she caught our candid moments. Thanks to her, we have beautiful images of us just being us. I cannot wait to work with her for our wedding pictures!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Anaise L

Jenaae captured our special day so beautifully. I am completely in awe of how flawless our wedding photos came out. She is very professional and sweet and we even got a sneek peek of our photos which only made us want them even more !

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Stephanie Z

Jenaae and her team were amazing to work with, from start to finish. They were professional, kind, and attentive to our particular style. Our wedding images came back way quicker than I had expected to receive them and they were beautiful. Looking through them all made us feel... Read More like we were reliving the day, which was the best day of our lives. Jenaae was even kind enough to create a beautiful little wedding video for us, something that was not even included in our package. She and her team are amazingly thoughtful and I would highly recommend choosing her to photograph your wedding! Thank you so very much to everyone at Stella Image Photography! XoXoXo, Stephanie & Chris

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Michelle G

Jenae is one of the best photographers I've worked with. I'm a fashion blogger/ photographer, I've also worked with a lot of different professional photographers in the past and nothing compares to the experience I had shooting my engagement shoot with Jenae. The images were... Read More absolutely stunning, she gave me everything I wanted and then some. She is also really chill which helps you feel comfortable when your getting intimate with your significant other in front of the camera. If you want a photographer to capture your true essence for an your engagement shoot, wedding or any important event Jenae is your girl. I'm really looking forward to see the images she captures for my wedding! ❤❤

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kamila P

Jenaae is a stellar professional. I couldn't have been more impressed as she exceeded my expectations with my wedding photos. She was always on time for every meeting and provided suggestions about picture styles I never even thought of. She captured every moment, the laughter,... Read More cries and the smiles which my husband and I will treasure for years to come. Jenaae was also so easy to work with, always pleasant and blended so well with everyone at the wedding. I am very satisfied with the service I received. The best part is her pictures were of such high quality and yet so unbelievable affordable. I would definitely recommend Jenaae to anyone seeking a wedding photographer....you will absolutely be amazed! Thanks Jenaae.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Maria C

Jennae has an excellent eye for capturing the big moments and the best memories of a great day. She was there on time, she was cheerful all the time. Once she send me the pictures I cried seeing everything that happen that day. I can't be more happy of choosing someone so... Read More amazing like her!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Crosby C

Jenaae is absolutely the best photographer ever. She took our engagement photos and I am so excited to have her take our wedding photos. If you are looking for a great experience and incredible photos Jenaae is the only choice. I believe we have found the photographer for all... Read More future family events. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Garth N

My wife and I are very very happy with our wedding pictures. This team from the very beginning was very attentive, very professional, and very open to our desires. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Marylin L

This team has an uncanny ability to not only capture the perfect shot but to create it. The combination artistic eye and skill cannot be beat! Absolutely a blessing to work with and definitely one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process. The definition of... Read More photographic artists and at a reasonable cost too!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Irina C

We had a very small wedding ceremony, there were just three people - me, my husband and the photographer - Jenaae. So it was very important for us to find not only a great professional, but also a good person, and we made the right choise. Jenaae had a lot of ideas of nice... Read More poses, she found some nice views for session in the garden where the ceremony was. She was very kind and managed the process so soft that my husband, who doesn`t like to pose and to be photographed, was happy and enjoied the session. Everything was so easy, joyful and relaxed, just as wished in my dreams. She is an excellent photographer and a very nice person! Can`t wait for the pictures)))

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Haley Y

Photos are AMAZING, very professional and friendly staff. We also used the videography Juan who did an amazing job also. You WILL NOT be disappointed with Jenaae and her team, THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Christalynn B

Jeanae photographed our intimate ceremony in May of 2016 and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her photography is beautiful and natural and she works with the light and angles to ensure that you always look your best! Since we had such a small ceremony/wedding she was... Read More there for 5 hours and we received over 500 photographs! She provides lots of variety and is in tune with your individual style. I would highly recommend her for your wedding! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Rachel G

Jenay was an absolute joy to work with throughout the entire wedding process! She was so sweet, kind, thoughtful, and knowledgable. We planned our Fl wedding from NYC, and only met her the night of our rehearsal dinner, which they photographed so beautifully. Upon meeting we... Read More were immediately comfortable and knew they would capture exactly what we wanted of the evening and our wedding day. As for the photos themselves, they are beyond studding! Jen knew exactly what we wanted and helped everything run smoothly throughout the day. We couldn't recommend her more!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Julia C

Jenaae was absolutely incredible throughout the entire process, from getting the contract settled to delivering the pictures. She was always prompt and got back to me extremely quickly. She is also most competitively priced of any others I looked at. But, of course what is most... Read More important is what happens on the wedding day. She called me a few days before to go over timeline and final details so when she arrived as we were getting ready, she knew exactly what to do and I didn't have to get distracted from getting ready to get married! She captured everything so beautifully, so much more than I could've imagined. She captured moments that day that made me cry in person that I cried looking back in the pictures! Pictures are so important and she is truly artistic and so creative to deliver something that you will love. She also got all of the pictures back to me in THREE WEEKS!!!! I would recommend Jenaae to EVERYONE I can.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

Jenaae was wonderful she took the most amazing photos, and listened to what I wanted!! She was amazing! This as a whole is an amazing company to work with!! A+++