Fresh, Fun, Authentic - Wedding Photography

At Stella Image Photography , we pride ourselves on producing fun, fresh, and authentic wedding imagery. Our studio specializes on photojournalistic style wedding photography. More than anything, our teams priority is capturing the real moments of your wedding day as they unfold. We prioritize capturing very natural, and candid images to authentically tell each unique wedding story. It is our goal at each wedding, to unobtrusively document all the raw emotions our clients will cherish for a lifetime. We understand you don't want to spend your entire wedding day taking, cheesy, old fashion wedding portraits. We believe every couple is different, and curate a unique photo story all your own.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999, $2,000-$2,999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

987 SW 37th Ave , Coral Gables, FL Serving South Florida + Beyond (954) 805-0520

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Charlise C

enaae was awesome from beginning to end. She was patient, professional and I know our photos are going to be spectacular. I loved each shot she "saw" and her attention to every detail that will make a difference in our wedding photos. THANK YOU for being part of our day! When we... Read More received our photos back they were MORE than I could have ever imagined! As my mother said "she literally saw EVERYTHING"! I have almost 700 images of absolute BEAUTY that captured the essence of our wedding day!! I literally wish I could have hugged her when I saw our pictures. She is worth E-V-E-R-Y single cent!! She has an eye out of this world! I've shared 2 of her photos that received RAVE reviews from our family and guests!

2018-01-19T14:07:13 Response from the vendor

It was absolutely my pleasure! Your wedding was so much fun and incredibly beautiful! Thank you again for letting me be a part!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Rachel F

Jenaae managed to capture all the happy tears, laughter, and love on our incredible day. She gave us a time capsule filled with joyous memories. Her insurmountable talent gave us the most incredible physical reminder of the happiest day of our lives. I cannot thank Jenaae enough... Read More for her professionalism, warmth, and flexibility on our wedding day. Jenaae is the hardest working and most talented photographer you could possibly get for your wedding. She was with me from morning until night. She managed to get more photos than any single shooter I've ever met, and at such a great price! I could go on and on about her! Jenaae managed to marry great value and amazing photography. You would be lucky to have her!

2016-05-02T17:56:32 Response from the vendor

Words can not describe how beyond honored I am. Thank you, thank you, thank you for allowing me to capture your wedding day, it was my absolutely pleasure!!!

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Melissa E

Jenaae recently captured our engagement pictures and did a phenomenal job! She has been enjoyable to work with from start to finish. Her natural eye for photography, attention to detail, value of authenticity, and passion for capturing beautiful photos are evident in her work.... Read More My fiancé and I cannot stop looking at our photos and have already received numerous compliments on the high quality pictures. We feel incredibly grateful to have Stella Image Photography as a part of our wedding team and can’t wait to see how our wedding pictures turn out this fall!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Tara H

Jenaae is amazing! Her calm demeanor was very appreciated the day of our wedding! The pictures are absolutely gorgeous, she did such a wonderful job of capturing “in the moment” shots, which are so fun to look back on. I highly recommend Stella Image!

2018-01-09T18:12:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, it was a total honor to be a part of your day. Thank you for letting me be a part of it!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Dominique S

Janaae shot our wedding day. I was nervous booking someone I couldn't meet in person until the wedding day, but she made the whole process so easy. She has a very calm demeanor and I appreciated that on a hectic day. She was organized, gave good direction, and helped me... Read More creating the time line for the day. I love the use of light in the photos and absolutely love how all of the photos turned out. We couldn't be happier and would definitely recommend Janaae!

2018-01-09T18:14:01 Response from the vendor

It was so wonderful to be a part of your special day. Thank you for having me; I'm so glad to have been there for you!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Laura K

The success and enjoyment behind a wedding has A LOT, if not everything to do with your vendors, and Jenaae exemplified how true this rule is. Right from the very beginning, my husband I were very excited to hire Jenaae as our wedding photographer after she explained to us that... Read More her photography style is "photojournalistic" and that she takes a lot of candid shots - we really liked this! Jenaae had such a pleasant way about her, and really made you feel comfortable. She was very adamant about always getting the perfect shot, which was much appreciated and it showed through in how amazing our photographs turned out. Of course our ceremony, portrait, getting ready shots, and so on are gorgeous, and on top of these, I was amazed by her shots of our reception. Jenaae did such a great job that you literally feel like you are back at the wedding and right in the middle of the fun! Picking Jenaae was one of the best choices for our wedding, and we will be able to forever cherish the memories of our day because of her work!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Jen T

Jenaae photographed our wedding during the summer. She took an amazing selection of high-quality photos that we shall treasure forever. During our wedding event, she was very organised and attentive, capturing many aspects of the ceremony. I would highly recommend Jenaae.

2018-01-10T21:40:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was my pleasure to have been a part of your amazing wedding!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Janelle G

Our experience with Stella Image was amazing!! I searched around a lot for a photographer but couldn't seem to find the perfect one. Immediately when I saw their photos I knew that we had to have them do our photos. They are the most wonderful people to work with. We felt... Read More instantly comfortable with them. We've never been photographed professionally before our wedding so we were brand new to the whole experience, they were so helpful and kind with us through the whole thing. It was such an amazing experience, they encouraged us to be ourselves and the outcome was stunning. When we got our photos back, everyone was in awe of how beautiful they were! Our wedding guests still talk to us about how amazing they were! They couldn't believe how much positive energy they brought to the wedding. It was the best experience we could have hoped to have. We are so grateful to have found them!! The photos alone speak volumes to their talent. And on top of that their personalities make hiring them a absolute must!

2018-01-10T21:44:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review! Its always such an honor to be able to photograph someone's wedding, and we love each and every one!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Amanda W

Jenaae is phenomenal. She was very flexible with our needs and made sure the camera never stopped snapping. She used every minute of the time we paid to have her there and we could tell the detail and passion she has for what she does every time we'd look her way. She felt apart... Read More of the day as though she was a friend we had known for years! Our sneak peaks have us so excited to get them all back! Great photographer, great company to work with, amazing passion! Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Katia M

Jenaae Jackson and her team are amazing!!! The day of the wedding we were able to get all the shots we wanted because of her attention to detail and adherence to the timeline. Once we got our pictures, I have to say, she is truly an artist. We have so many pictures and they... Read More are all beautiful! You will not be disappointed if you hire Jenaae and Stella Image Photography for your wedding.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Jo P

Jenaae was very professional, kind, helpful, direct, confident with her work. She did an amazing job capturing our wedding day and I would highly recommend her. If you are on the fence about her and another photographer, do not think twice about Jenaae, book her! Her work is... Read More amazing and I couldn't have asked for anything better. The pictures are beautiful!!! She truly has a gift, and I'm glad I was able to receive from it. The pictures are timeless and will be forever cherished.

2017-07-31T17:49:10 Response from the vendor

Joann, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you, Travis and your wonderful family. You all sure know how to party lol. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to gift you with lifetime memories of your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Holly M

I got married in April in Jamaica. We were looking for a local photographer who used lots of natural light and captured every candid moment of the day! Jenaae and her team went above and beyond what I could have imagined.Literally in tears over how amazing our pictures came... Read More out. She captured all the laughter, happy tears, intimate moments and overall magical day! Perfection! She made us feel very comfortable and allowed us to be ourselves (no awkward poses for photos where everyone looks stiff)! Richard did and amazing job with our wedding video! He got arial views of the island we got married on, he was really able to capture the full beauty! It was about an hour long of every perfect memory from the day! SO HAPPY!

2017-06-27T20:46:16 Response from the vendor

Holly, it was honestly such a pleasure to photograph your wedding day. I absolutely adore your awesome family!! Thank you for giving us the opportunity you special moments! <3

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Lauren S

My husband and I got married February 26, in Tavernier Florida at a rental house. Our small intimate wedding was supposed to be a backyard feel with not so heavy of a lift. Unfortunately for me, all the details were a lot to take in, but the photography was one thing I had no... Read More worry about!!! Janae Jackson is a total professional. I was concerned with the traffic because of a nearby festival, not only did Jeanae assured me that she would be fine but she also arrived an hour early. Having never been married before, I had no idea how to do this whole thing and she was a great partner. From great ideas of places to shoot, poses, and helping me remember to take pictures with my own family members! Like everyone says, your wedding day will go by in a flash. Janae not only documented these societal memories for me but she kept me on time. My husband and I both enjoyed working with her. She fit right into our family, it was like she knew us for years and it was so comfortable to experience this day with her. Janae and Stella image photography are highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Rachel B

I chose Stella Photography from all her rave reviews here on the Knot. She was excellent during the pre-wedding portion when I had a million questions and when we were planning, always got back to me within a reasonable time frame. Our pictures turned out awesome , she did a... Read More great job of capturing our day and edited the pictures wonderfully. She even stayed after her time was up and got some great funny ceremony pictures!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Ashley C

Janaae is a sweetheart and very patient. My husband and I used her for both our engagement and wedding photos. My husband and I don’t like being in the spotlight and in front of cameras. She made us very comfortable. During the engagement shoot she took her time with us and... Read More wasn’t pushy or worried about time. She definitely captured our love in the photos. I would definitely recommend her! Thank you so much for capturing our special day. We received so many compliments on both engagement and wedding photos. You and your team did an amazing job!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Gillian C

When we started the wedding planning process my fiancé and I both agreed we wanted a GREAT photographer. I’m willing to sacrifice quality in other areas of our wedding but our photos were not one of these things. After everything is said and done the only memories of the vows... Read More you took are your ring and your photos. I found Stella Image Photography online and stalked their reviews through several websites. They were stellar. We had a phone consultation and quickly agreed to book her for our wedding. We were on the fence about doing engagement photos, but we decided "YOLO" and booked her an engagement shoot as well. We received our engagement photos this week and I couldn’t be happier. Taking professional photos is awkward and doesn’t come naturally to either us. Jenaae made us feel comfortable during the entire shoot and encouraged us to get out of our comfort zone. Even though we felt awkward that awkwardness didn’t translate on camera. We look hot and confident! We’ve gotten so many compliments on our photos. I’m usually a private person and rarely show photos outside of close family and friends, but I had to post one on social media and share with all my coworkers. We love them that much. I can’t wait to see what our wedding photos will look like.

2017-03-13T07:50:28 Response from the vendor

Yaaayyyy!!! Im so thrilled you two had such an awesome time and love your pictures! It was truly a pleasure working with you both, and I cant wait until your wedding day! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such the lovely... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Shubham D

Jenaae was an absolute pleasure to work with for our engagement photos. Always easygoing and prompt in emails from the beginning and flexible with times and dates for our photoshoot. The pictures were amazing! During the shoot, she was very helpful for poses and locations to get... Read More the best of both my future bride and me. I would recommend Jenaae to anyone! Thanks so much.

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Jenn B

From the first email to the hug goodbye on our wedding night, Jenaae was a pleasure to have to capture our wedding day. All of the candid and posed photos turned out beautifully and we are so pleased with all of the photos she gave us. The entire process was very smooth from... Read More beginning to end and I enjoyed she kept us on track to ensure we had gotten all the photos and special moments captured. Her hard work shows beautifully in our photos.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Danielle J

Janaae was such a pleasure to work with! We chose Stella Image for our engagement and wedding pictures. Having never been photographed like this for anything before, I didn't know what to expect. Janaae did a wonderful job of making me and my fiance feel comfortable in front... Read More of her camera. When I finally got to see our engagement pictures I was most impressed (and appreciative) of how she caught our candid moments. Thanks to her, we have beautiful images of us just being us. I cannot wait to work with her for our wedding pictures! UPDATE- My wedding day was perfect in large part due to Janaae. We had a few hiccups in the beginning but because she was calm, cool, and professional I was able to really relax and enjoy the day. She truly treated my wedding day like is was her own event. I didn't have to worry about a thing because she was on my team. And the pictures!!! We have beautiful formal pics... But where Janaae excels is capturing those candid moments. She has an instinct for those moments and as a result we have some of the best pics of our day! Everything we missed because we were in the moment, Janaae captured beautifully. We had a blast reliving the day through her images. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Anaise L

Jenaae captured our special day so beautifully. I am completely in awe of how flawless our wedding photos came out. She is very professional and sweet and we even got a sneek peek of our photos which only made us want them even more !

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Stephanie Z

Jenaae and her team were amazing to work with, from start to finish. They were professional, kind, and attentive to our particular style. Our wedding images came back way quicker than I had expected to receive them and they were beautiful. Looking through them all made us feel... Read More like we were reliving the day, which was the best day of our lives. Jenaae was even kind enough to create a beautiful little wedding video for us, something that was not even included in our package. She and her team are amazingly thoughtful and I would highly recommend choosing her to photograph your wedding! Thank you so very much to everyone at Stella Image Photography! XoXoXo, Stephanie & Chris

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Michelle G

Jenae is one of the best photographers I've worked with. I'm a fashion blogger/ photographer, I've also worked with a lot of different professional photographers in the past and nothing compares to the experience I had shooting my engagement shoot with Jenae. The images were... Read More absolutely stunning, she gave me everything I wanted and then some. She is also really chill which helps you feel comfortable when your getting intimate with your significant other in front of the camera. If you want a photographer to capture your true essence for an your engagement shoot, wedding or any important event Jenae is your girl. I'm really looking forward to see the images she captures for my wedding! ❤❤

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kamila P

Jenaae is a stellar professional. I couldn't have been more impressed as she exceeded my expectations with my wedding photos. She was always on time for every meeting and provided suggestions about picture styles I never even thought of. She captured every moment, the laughter,... Read More cries and the smiles which my husband and I will treasure for years to come. Jenaae was also so easy to work with, always pleasant and blended so well with everyone at the wedding. I am very satisfied with the service I received. The best part is her pictures were of such high quality and yet so unbelievable affordable. I would definitely recommend Jenaae to anyone seeking a wedding photographer....you will absolutely be amazed! Thanks Jenaae.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Maria C

Jennae has an excellent eye for capturing the big moments and the best memories of a great day. She was there on time, she was cheerful all the time. Once she send me the pictures I cried seeing everything that happen that day. I can't be more happy of choosing someone so... Read More amazing like her!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Crosby C

Jenaae is absolutely the best photographer ever. She took our engagement photos and I am so excited to have her take our wedding photos. If you are looking for a great experience and incredible photos Jenaae is the only choice. I believe we have found the photographer for all... Read More future family events. Thank you!!!

Jenaae Jackson

I fell in love with photography in elementary school. I would save my lunch money to buy disposable kodak cameras from the local pharmacy. I still have the printed pictures of my posed dolls and teddy bears. I'd take pictures of anything and everything that would stand still long enough for me to capture them. I'm so grateful I get to share my passion with my clients. I truly feel that I have the best job in the world.. I capture love. My style could be described as photojournalistic. I love capturing all of the candid moments throughout the day, exactly as they happened.