Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

Truckee, CA (530) 386-3327

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Kristina C

Diana and her team are beyond magnificent. As we planned our wedding, Diana was so easy to work with. She sat with us for hours at our venue as we talked through every little detail, and she not only provided great insights into our flowers, she also had wonderful tips for our... Read More wedding! She was quick to hop on the phone, talk me through my ideas for our linens, and brainstorm how our flowers would look. She was flexible with budget while ensuring that everything would stick to the vision we had created for the day. When Diana arrived at our rental cabin when we were getting ready to drop off the bouquets, I was ecstatic with how they turned out. I could not have put together a more beautiful combination of flowers and colors myself. We got to our venue before the ceremony began, and I was able to look around the reception room for the first time. I cannot explain the feelings that I felt as I saw what Diana had created. She took my vision and made it a million times better than I could have imagined. My day was already made when I saw how beautiful she had made the room. She is the florist to work with in Tahoe, and in her hands, any wedding will be sensational.

Amazing reception and ceremony decor

Reviewed on 12/08/2011 Adrianne B

Diana was amazing to work with from the moment of our first consultation. She was full of ideas which is great for brieds like me that don't really know what their options are in terms of flowers. I got married in a hotel ballroom (which are not always the prettiest) and she... Read More was able to provide a ton of ideas on how to make the venue more cozy and comfortable. All of the bouquets were exactly how she described and the ceremony decorations were even better than I imagined. Diana is quick to respond to questions and requests. She is also very accomodating for changing ideas and changes to the original design. I would highly suggest setting up a consultation so that you can look through her photo albums - there are some amazing floral designs for every season!

Start a Conversation!