Where Ideas and Flowers become Art.

Our focus is to blend your ideas with design and flowers that will enhance your day with unparalleled service and style, for any budget.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

27904 Meadow Drive, Evergreen, CO Serving Evergreen and surrounding areas. (303) 674-4995
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kara M

If I could give STEMS 10 stars, I would! Just by walking into the shop, you can tell that Dore is really good at what she does. I simply gave Dore a few photos from Pinterest and just let her do her thing, which is magical! I did not have to worry about a thing. She delivered... Read More and set up 15 ABSOLUTELY beautiful arrangements and pinned on the boutonnieres (which were a hit)! The bouquets were fantastic, and she made adorable halos for our flower girls. Everything she put together for our wedding had a unique style and reflected her creativity and personal touch. Our guests, and even people passing by, commented all night on how great the flowers were at the ceremony and reception, and they were right! When we were looking for a florist for our wedding, STEMS was recommended by several people in the Denver metro and Golden area, and we heard nothing but great things. Also, compared to other flower shops in the Denver metro area, STEMS was also very reasonable, more affordable, and very easy to work with!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Melissa D

Dore from Stems was FANTASTIC to work with. She was professional, responsive and a delight to work with. She helped me achieve the look I wanted for half the cost other florists quoted me for and was able to work with my budget. She recommend alternative flowers that could be... Read More used that were more cost effective and in season, etc. Everything turned out beautifully and exactly as I wanted. The bouquets, boutonniere ceremony arbor and dinner tables were stunning. I was going for an organic greenery look and she nailed it, the eucalyptus, succulents and white flowers were gorgeous. All our guests were complimenting her work. I would highly recommend Stems to any future brides, or for any occasion for that matter.

2016-09-07T20:24:02 Response from the vendor

Melissa, thank you for letting us be a part of your day! It was a pleasure to work with you and I loved your style and choice of flowers! ~Dore

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Laura D

I cannot speak highly enough about Dore and her amazing work. The first time I stepped into Stems, Dore sat down with me for over an hour to discuss my vision for my wedding. I did my research before hiring a florist and Stems hands down had the best prices and quality of... Read More product. Dore is so much fun to work with. She makes you feel extremely comfortable and open to any and every idea. My wedding day, everything was perfect. The flowers and arrangements were absolutely stunning. Guests could not stop complimenting how beautiful our flowers were. I would use Dore a hundred times over. Her work completely surpassed our expectations. You will NOT be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Val B

Dore at Stems does fantastic work! All of the flowers were beautiful, from the wrist corsages up to the flowers decorating the trellis where we had our ceremony. And of course I loved my bridal bouquet! Dore made exactly what we wanted, and she was very easy to work with and... Read More communicate with. She accommodated all of our requests and changes. I only have wonderful things to say about her and her work!

2017-07-17T15:49:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you Valerie! So glad everything turned out as you wanted! You were a pleasure to work with!~Dore

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Caitlin Q

Dore was so helpful with planning the perfect flower arrangements for our wedding! She added personal touches along the way and always made great suggestions. Many guests took home the bouquets and table arrangements, even bringing them on a plane home. We loved our toss rose... Read More petals for after our ceremony. Guests had a lot of fun with that. I would definitely recommend Dore for any wedding or event. She helped with the setup, and made our wedding so beautiful!!

2017-04-07T10:37:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you Caitlin! You both were awesome to work with and so happy everyone loved the flowers! Congratulations on your wedding! ~Dore

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Elissa R

Dore has been making beautiful arrangements for our family on all types of occasions for years, but she went above and beyond with our wedding. I did not have a clear plan in mind for our flowers, but I was still picky (the worst combination for any wedding vendor). Dore helped... Read More us figure out he style we were looking for and developed a gorgeous design for all of our flowers. The day of the wedding, when she arrived to start setting up the flowers and give me the bouquets, I was blown away!!! They were so lovely and exactly what I wanted (which is amazing considering I could not figure out what I wanted during planning). A huge thank you to Dore for her time, her insight, her incredible creativity and the most beautiful wedding flowers!

2017-03-10T07:44:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Elissa! It was my pleasure to make your flowers for your day. I loved your style and the casual wedding setting and was hoping I was reading you right!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Chelsea F

Stems did the flowers for our wedding at Lower Lake Ranch in October of 2016. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. I was planning from out of state, and Dore and I had to make all the arrangements over the phone, and she still managed to come up with exactly what I was... Read More envisioning. Beyond doing a wonderful job, she was sweet, kind and easy to work with! My grandfather died after we ordered our flowers and I asked her to put his boutonniere on my bouquet. She attached it to the handle in such a perfect way. I would recommend Stems to anyone looking to add a beautiful touch to their special day.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Janine B

Beautiful flowers and at a great price! Dori was awesome!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Rachel R

Stems went above and beyond for our wedding floral last weekend! Our flowers couldn't have been more gorgeous, the bouquets - wow! Dore was amazing to work with from the very beginning, it was a great experience + I can't wait to use Stems for all my future floral needs!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Brett L

Dore is WONDERFUL! From my corsages in high school, to my wedding bouquet, I have always been in awe of Dore's creations. My bouquets were absolutely stunning!

2016-10-02T18:18:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Brett!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Shanna M

I am HONORED to say we had Dore's flowers at our wedding. Dore worked so incredibly hard to make sure I had exactly what I wanted- even though we were working with a short engagement timeline and my fast minute freak out/ change of mind. What a lovely shop and lady to work with!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Lana T

Dore was AMAZING! I was in pure shock with my flowers when I saw them. They were literally perfect. I showed her one photo from pinterest and she ran with it and make our flowers even better. If you are in the Denver metro- you have to use Stems!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Katie R

Stems was so amazing for my wedding. They were able to create the most amazing bouquet for me. I simply called Dore from Kansas City and told her about my Elopement and told her to do what she did best. She asked me a few questions but ultimately she had free range. She made... Read More the most beautiful and wonderful arrangement for me. She placed a succulent in my bouquet and a succulent in my husband's boutineer. She made it so we were able to replant them after we got home. It was so wonderful. She has been attentive and awesome through the whole process. STEMS IS AMAZING AND YOU SHOULD USE THEM FOR EVERYTHING.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Jaryd W

We had a general idea of colors and some flowers that were definite yeses and nos. Dore took it from there and came up with fantastic arrangements that left my daughter speechless on her wedding day. Dore had a number of ideas that would save us money while putting the... Read More centerpieces together and solved problems with the fit at the last minute. There was no drama and the flowers got to all the right people at the right time at the Evergreen Lake House. What a perfect day. Thanks!

2016-08-11T07:24:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Ellen! It was a pleasure to be a part of Elise's day and so happy everything turned out as it did! ~Dore

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

We were very excited to find Stems! From the initial consultation to the day of the wedding they were very responsive when I had questions, making the process of selecting flowers and creating all the flowers for the big day easy (and I don't know very much about flowers).

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Hannah M

Dore did such an incredible job on my flowers! I wanted a "just picked" look and she did it perfectly! I was so impressed with everything and she helped make my wedding exactly how I envisioned!! She was very easy to work with throughout the process. Her communication was fast... Read More and I was never left wondering about anything. I had to make some last minute changes and she was extremely accomodating! My rustic barn wedding was perfect with the great wildflower touches and I couldn't have been more happy with the final product!

Beautiful blooms

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Megan O

I had a December wedding so I was worried about getting fresh, beautiful flowers that flowed with my wedding theme. Dore at Stems was able to take my (not very descriptive) vision and create amazing bouquets and other flower accessories that perfectly matched what I was hoping... Read More for. We ended up with beautiful roses, small pinecones, and hardy berries that really made my Colorado winter wedding complete.

Amazing Florist

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Sherry S

Dore was incredible to work with. She was so insightful I felt that sometimes she was in my head thinking my thoughts! She understood my taste, made suggestions when I couldn't think of what I wanted, and delivered beautiful flowers. Not only is she talented, she's fun and easy... Read More to work with. You would be so lucky to have Dore as your florist. She's amazing!!

2015-11-05T07:49:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Sherry. You were a pleasure to work with as well! It was such a beautiful evening, I am looking forward to seeing more photos!

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Bryn A

Dore at Stems did such an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding! I gave her my color scheme and some other fun ideas that I liked and let her run with it. She did not disappoint! Dore is very talented and can create your vision in flowers!

2015-11-04T20:14:43 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Bryn! I am looking forward to seeing photos. You had such a clever theme! ~Dore

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Aubrey M

Dore is so talented, my flowers turned out perfectly! All I did was show her a picture of a bouquet I liked on pinterest, tell her the color scheme, and the theme of our wedding. From there she knew exactly what she had and mind and what she needed. I would highly recommend her.

Beautiful wedding

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

Stems took the general idea of how we wanted our wedding to look and turned it into beautiful reality. Dore is energetic and organized, with tons of fresh, unique ideas for wedding flowers. Her arrangements/bouquets are bold and stunning. I would choose Dore and Stems again... Read More in a heartbeat!

LOVED STEMS!!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Emily M

If you live in the Denver Metro Area you HAVE to use Stems. My flowers were gorgeous. I had a VERY specific view of how I wanted my flowers to look and what flowers I loved. Dore knew exactly what I was talking about (even with my extremely limited knowledge of flowers). She... Read More created gorgeous bouquets for me and my 4 bridesmaids. The perfect size and shades. She emailed me multiple times to discuss which shade of specific flowers I wanted. She was so thorough with every detail. Would recommend them to EVERYONE!

2015-09-13T08:00:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Emily!

Everything We Hoped For

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Lauren T

Dore exceeded our expectations! She took the time to meet with me at least 4 times to chat about our vision and brainstorm. My dream was definitely a lofty one - I wanted huge, elaborate tree-like centerpieces on the tables, with glass orbs, candles and dramatic foliage - She... Read More absolutely delivered and brought my dream to life (and affordably too!). I highly recommend Stems and I hope to work with Dore again for another event in the future!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Erin C

I was referred to Dore from my original florist, who was moving, and WOW, what a blessing!!! From the moment I walked in to Dore's shop, I knew I would love whatever she did for our wedding. I met with Dore a few times, and had expressed to her what I did and did not like...and... Read More although I was very vague, she always seemed to come back with, "So you think you would like something like this?" And boom! She nailed it, every time. I told her that I wanted her to put create what she felt was right, because not only is she a florist, but an artist! I was not nervous at all to see what she would show up with on our wedding day - I was just excited! When Dore walked in to the room (where I was getting ready on my wedding day) with my bouquet, I actually cried. It was not only exactly what I'd hoped, but more than that! Elegant, unique, timeless, natural - just perfect. I cannot express the joy she brought to our wedding day through the flowers - they were absolutely amazing. I will continue to refer her to friends getting married (or just looking for a unique bouquet or arrangement) as long as she is in business!!

Beautiful flowers, wonderful vendor

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Sarah W

We chose to work with Dore for our wedding flowers because we were looking for someone who was close to the venue, did not have a minimum amount we were required to spend (many we talked to required a minimum of $3000, which was over our budget), and also had an arch that could... Read More be rented for our ceremony site. Dore was great! She worked with us personally to stick within our budget and gave wonderful suggestions as to what flowers were in season and work worked nicely with our color theme. I do not know much about flowers so let Dore take the lead, giving her a general direction/look I wanted. She did an amazing job creating bouquets, center pieces, and an arch that fit the venue and wedding perfectly. The arch came out beautifully and was a wonderful addition to our ceremony. She came and sat everything up for us and we did not have worry about anything. I can't say one bad thing about Stems or Dore, they were a wonderful vendor to work with and would highly recommend to anyone looking for affordable flowers for their wedding.

2015-08-13T08:52:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah. It was a pleasure to work with you!