Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

864 4th Street, Santa Rosa, CA (707) 546-7522

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Shayna H

The flowers at our wedding were more beautiful then I could have imagined. Barbara took my ideas and made them into beautiful pieces of art. I was blown away when she handed me my bouquet, it was stunning. I feel as though I had given her a vague explanation of what I was... Read More looking for, and she hit the nail on the head. She even suggested using the flower arch for the ceremony and putting it at the head table during the reception, which made a perfect accent. I really believe that these flowers made our wedding that much more elegant. I highly recommend Stem Floral Design for any occasion.

Amazing Florist

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Ria L

Barbara did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. She was a pleasure to work with. She had great ideas and worked with our likes and dislikes. Barbara stayed with in our budget and didn't push us to rise it. We got lots of great comments on our flowers and we both loved them.... Read More We would use Stems again and would definitely recommend Barbara and Stems.

Lovely Wedding flowers!

Reviewed on 4/25/2014 Renee P

Barb at Stems Floral Design did a wonderful job designing all the flower arrangements at my Wedding. I am very impressed by how beautiful my Wedding flowers were!

Stems Floral Design

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Patricia S

Thanks to Barbara, the flowers at our wedding were gorgeous! During our first appointment, Barbara was very organized and asked us all the necessary questions to determine the type of setting and floral arrangements we'd like (many of which we didn't even think about). During... Read More the appointment, we discussed our wedding colors and some images of flower settings we liked. From that, Barbara and her team put together amazing arrangements.

Florist doesn't share my vision

Reviewed on 12/21/2012 Kyla K

Decent flowers, but not what I asked for at all.

Pushy florist doesn't listen

Reviewed on 8/26/2012 kyla r

I hate giving bad reviews, but honestly I wouldn't recommend going with this florist. I am an opinionated bride (aren't we all). I walked into stems with a plan for exactly what I wanted. I supplied photos, fabric and ribbon swatches to ensure I got what I wanted. However... Read More as I shared my plan with Barbara (the owner), she disagreed with me and wanted to give me her thoughts on what she thought would look best (roses that contrast with the dresses rather than blend) and spent half her time trying to sell me on other products she thought I needed for the day. Some of her ideas for other products sounded nice, and I agreed to think about it. So she drew up another quote (including the extras) for us to sign, saying we could always take off the extras later if we wanted. However I'm glad I read though the fine print because it said once the quote was signed, we could not decrease our order. I would not have been able to take them off. So I asked her to remove the extras so we could sign the quote for just what we wanted. I chose Stems based on price, and I'm kind of sad I did. And they weren't even that cheap! I thought I'd be okay if I was very specific in explaining what I wanted. I left a fabric swatch of the bridesmaid's dresses for color matching the flowers and I clearly said I want a pink rose to match that. I even supplied a photo of another bride who had flowers that blended with the dresses. However, the flowers delivered were hot pink roses (bridesmaids worse dusty pink dresses). They were pink, but not at all what I asked for!!! The quality of the flowers was good, but the service and end result was poor. If you choose this vendor, I would say make sure you agree with what Barbara wants to do, because in the end, it will be what she wants, not what you want :-(

Coundn't Have Been Happier

Reviewed on 8/18/2012 Lauren K

My now husband and I live in Ohio, but got married in Santa Rosa where all of our family was. We both met Barbara ONCE, the December before our July wedding, to explain our desires, color scheme, theme, etc. She GOT and REMEMBERED IT ALL!!! The flowers were purely beautiful... Read More and I wouldn't have changed a thing with the centerpieces if I would have done them myself. We had a "rustic" theme and she also went above and beyond to get a specific wooden box for the centerpieces. I would recommend Stems to anyone. Very professional, open communication, trustworthy, and talented.