Your Story with Heart

We create cinematic wedding films with heart for couples who want to be remembered. More than just a music video and succession of images put together in a montage, we build upon story to touch the viewer's heart -- whether that's the couple watching, their friends and family or a complete stranger. If nothing else, please view our a few of our films and decide for yourself: as a complete stranger, is your heart touched? If it is, then contact us and let's discuss how we can create a film that you will be remembered by.

Documentary, Dramatic

Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

30 Lino Pl, Makawao, HI (808) 270-3027
INSTAGRAM

Great Videographer

Reviewed on 3/12/2014 Jessica B

Stephan is great to work with, he was able to work with me on a great package, and very responsive from the beginning to the end. Our wedding video turned out great, and much more affordable than other companies I've seen.

2015-09-18T15:25:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jess! Feels like just yesterday we spent the day together.

Live webcast

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Aimee M

One word: AMAZING This made it possible for our family to see a live webcast of our ceremony! Stephan was incredible and he did a great job!!!

2015-09-18T15:26:48 Response from the vendor

Sweet! Thank you Anthony and Aimee! This is why we do what we do: couple = happy; viewing audience = happy; us = happy. Many mahalos.

Necessary Addition

Reviewed on 9/01/2013 Lindsey M

My husband and I wanted a very small intimate destination wedding with just immediate family and a few close friends. My dad suggested we find a videographer because footage from other weddings had always been a highlight. We bought the basic package and were told a live webcast... Read More would be posted after the wedding for only those people you wanted to share the link with. We considered not even doing this but so many family and friends were so excited to participate when we told them. My aunt got up at 1:30 am to watch the webcast at the earliest possible moment. We have been able to enjoy it ourselves and have found it to be one of the best purchases we made. Everything was easy, communication was quick and the price is really inexpensive for the quality and value of your purchase. We would absolutely recommend this to anyone who wants a prized keepsake of this moment in their lives and the ability to let people who could not attend the wedding still partake in it!

2015-09-18T15:27:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you thank you! So amazing to work with you in such an amazing place.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Rose C

Stephan and Chris did such an amazing job on our wedding film! Definitely worth the wait. We can’t stop watching it over and over again. Haha. We’re just in awe with all of the perfect moments that were captured. Watching our film took me back to the feelings I felt, the warm... Read More sun, the cool breeze, mist from the ocean, the joy and love that was in the air. It all came rushing back. It got us both really emotional in the best way possible. We feel so overwhelmed with gratitude and happiness. Our expectations were high and they were completely exceeded. Mahalo nui loa -Rose & Russ

2017-04-20T14:27:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you Rose and Russ! You and your family were such treat to be around and work with. Many mahalos for everything.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Kim T

My husband and I got married in Oct 2016 at Makena Cove in Maui (beautiful and breathtaking hidden gem that is also a must-see!). We honestly weren't looking forward all that much to the video (and only because neither one of us is really that comfortable in front of the camera-... Read More we thought we would look a kind of awkward). We got the video and were seriously blown away by how great it is. Stephan edited the best, most natural looking, and flattering shots into our video. The music is perfect (we originally picked 2 songs, but they just didn't "go" with the video, so we asked him to change the music to his choice- we should have trusted him to begin with!), the entire ceremony is on it- which is perfect because we didn't have any family or friends come... not even our two daughters. We watched the video with our immediate family shortly after downloading it (about 1 month after our wedding) and our 6 year old cried so many happy tears it was unbelievable, which is a true testament to the emotion captured here. I can say, with 100% certainty, that this is the biggest bang for your buck and you will not regret hiring him!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Johnson A

I can't say enough about Stephan and his team. I hired Stephan as a last minute gift to my wife as she really wanted a videographer for our wedding. He was also recommended by my wedding coordinator. Stephan was very responsive. He worked with immediately and gave me a customize... Read More package that fit in my budget. He was very flexible. We got married in Maui, HI at Olowalu Plantation House. On the day of the wedding, he made me and my wife feel very comfortable. He was very professional and friendly. He worked well with my photographer to get things done. He even stayed an extra half hour to film my thank you speech to my friends and family. He went above and beyond. Fast forward a couple weeks. When we received our wedding video, me and my wife absolutely loved it. Stephan did such a great job helping us recollect our wedding day. My wife watched it so many times already and I was so glad that I chose Stephan him. His service is A++ and would definitely recommend couples to consider his service if your looking for a wedding videographer.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Tamra V

Stephan did an excellent job! Neither my husband nor I are comfortable in front of the camera but I didn't even know he was there during the ceremony and he worked so well with our photographer that I felt I had nothing to worry about. I highly recommend his services! He's great... Read More at communication too!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Kory H

Stephan (and crew) were absolutely amazing before, during, and after our wedding. Communication was great in the planning phases, and we met face to face before the wedding to go over any specific shots we may want on our special day. Speaking of, Stephan was so great on our... Read More wedding day! He was a pleasure to have around and ended up getting a ton of incredible shots for our video. The video turned out amazing and absolutely captured the spirit of our wedding! The production value of the video is unmatched with anything else out there for a great price! If I could give 6 stars I would for Stephan and his crew. 6 Star experience from beginning to end.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 kelsey o

WOW! Stephan and team did such a fantastic job of capturing the spirit of our family and friends that made our day SO special. We could not have asked for a better feature video of our wedding that we can cherish for years to come. We HIGHLY recommend Stephan Boker Films!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Melissa L

Stephan is amazing! We recently received our video and it was so amazing, we've watched the video countless times and it's been less than a week. The film: Simply gorgeous. He was able to capture everything that i felt that day: the people in our wedding, the ambience,... Read More gorgeous weather and location. The entire film told a beautiful and cohesive story of our day Communication & flexibility: Stephan kept us in the loop the entire time on when we should expect to receive our video. We wanted to make some personal changes to the video (e.g., add even more of my mom) and he was able to add that quickly Personality: Since we booked through our amazing wedding planner and we were busy, we didn't get to talk to Stephan until the wedding. No fear, he is very easy to work. We're not used to getting a video of ourselves taken and feel a bit awkward, but he put us at completely at ease

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Kuulei B

Stephan did a phenomenal job creating a beautiful wedding video that captured us as a couple! He was so easy to work with and surprised us with a drone shot of our wedding location--talk about blow away! I highly recommend Stephan for anyone getting married on Maui. Mahalo Nui... Read More Loa Stephan!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Scott L

Stephan was AWESOME. He did a fantastic job on our video. This was a surprise vow renewal. Stephan did an excellent job capturing the moments that we will remember for a lifetime. Stephan was very easy to work with. I recommend you give Stephan the creative freedom to... Read More shoot and edit the video. Stephan and I talked early on about this project and then I let him do what he does. His ability to capture the moments and provide an extremely high quality product are amazing. Thanks Stephan for doing an outstanding job on our vow renewal.

2016-09-05T12:57:35 Response from the vendor

So much of what we do depends on the talent that's in front of the camera. Your whole group was so authentic that we just needed to compose a shot, press record and let you take it from there! The love really shown through and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

Stephan did an amazing job on our sons wedding. He was able to capture the entire wedding in a short feature film. He really has the ability to show who we are with short clips of every aspect from the ceremony to the speeches. Of all the things we did this we will treasure... Read More forever. Thanks so much. The Kersten family.

2016-08-16T21:15:00 Response from the vendor

You were so much fun. From the humorous to the more somber, your group of friends and family made putting together the story a lot of fun for us. It's been such a privilege to have been able to spend the day with you, as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

Stephan did a great job at our wedding on Maui. We are so happy about the video he made. He is a very cool person and speeks perfect German. As we are from Germany it was really nice to communicate with him in German and explain our wishes to him. Stephan is really experienced.... Read More After our wedding ceremony there were quite a few people on the beach but the way he did the video it looks as if we were there completely by ourselves. We were very amazed when we saw the video! Very cool! When the video was done Stephan sent us a link to download it. That was so easy. We highly recommend Stephan! Mahalo! Christina from Germany

2016-08-16T12:51:06 Response from the vendor

Hi Christina: thanks so much fort he kind words! I really appreciate the time we had together and getting to know you and Oliver last December. Bis bald!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Ashley M

Stephan is absolutely amazing!! He captured our wedding day so perfectly! It is something we will treasure forever! Stephan was very professional and easy to work with. Would HIGHLY recommend for an unforgettable wedding video!

2016-08-16T12:52:03 Response from the vendor

You guys were amazing. Awesome group, awesome venue, awesome setting. Can't ask for more.

Reviewed on 2/29/2016

Stephan did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding video. He was also kind enough to come to our room at the Grand Wailea and film some behind-the-scenes footage as we prepared for the wedding including some great clips of my two young boys. Seeing his final video... Read More production of our wedding captured the complete essence of our wedding in the most beautiful, artistic way. There are several snippets in our wedding video that really do look like they are out of a movie. Plus, the drone footage was incredible. Well done, Stephan Boker. We are very grateful to have such an amazing short film of our wedding.

2016-08-16T12:53:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you as well... you have a wonderful family. The ceremony you chose with the ladies from Molokai was very special.

Reviewed on 2/06/2016

It was such a pleasant experience having stephan work at our wedding. He was courteous, very professional and discreet getting those moments captured at our wedding. Though It wasnt until a few weeks that we finally received a feature film and saw the hard work he put into the... Read More project, he kept in communication providing us with updates. We loved the feature film and shared it with our families who enjoyed it very much as well. We got so many compiments not only on the type of moments captured, but the editing/composition and high quality resolution of the film. The aerial shots were incredible. Thank you for helping preserve incredible memories Stephan. Job well done! Sincerely, Jaime & Melissa

Reviewed on 1/24/2016

Stephan did an amazing job documenting our wedding day! We got to meet with Stephan through FaceTime before the big day and it was clear that he listened to our story and told it beautifully through his camera lens (having a drone made it look that much cooler!). People whom... Read More we have shared the video with have all commented on how wonderful it was. Stephan is very responsive to his clients needs and very chill to work with. We would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a wedding videographer!

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Emily P

Stephan is amazing! He filmed our wedding at Olowalu Plantation House. He was very professional and made sure to get all of the important shots. He also had some fun ideas for getting more unique video, which turned out to be some of our favorite parts of our wedding video! He... Read More had a drone when he filmed our wedding- soooo cool!He got some amazing shots from above. Our video turned out perfect! I highly recommend Stephan!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Wir waren sehr zufrieden mit der Arbeit von Stephan. Unser Hochzeitsvideo ist einmalig und so wie wir es uns vorgestellt haben geworden. Stephan ist professionell und sehr nett. Wir können ihn jedem nur empfehlen. Vielen Dank nochmal für das tolle Video.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Stephan was a pleasure to work with. He went way above and beyond when we had specific requests for the video and it came out GREAT! We absolutely recommend him without question. Everyone loves the video. Thank you, Stephan!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Taryn M

My Husband and I did a 2 hour video package and the live webcast and WOW! Could not have asked for anything better! We were over the moon happy with how beautiful the highlight video turned out and our family and friends could not have been more excited and happy with the... Read More quality of the live webcast! We could not have been more happy and highly recommend using!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Best time of our lives, best island in the world, BEST VIDEOGRAPHER, best wedding planner!!!! We still cry when we look at our video. The video was most excellent and so professional. We love Live Maui Webcast and DVD, LLC!!!!! Thank you for making our day so very special (:

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Choosing Stephan was an excellent choice. We are very happy with our wedding video. Stephan posted it very quickly. He is professional and prompt with his responses. He made this whole process easy. Thank you Stephan!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

Our wedding was on Kauai, which added travel costs, but it was well worth it. On our wedding day, weather caused us to change the ceremony site at the last minute, and Stephan was helpful and accommodating. He just rolled with the changes and did a great job of making us feel... Read More comfortable throughout the process of filming. The result was an extremely professional and well-made video that really did a good job in a short period of time of giving a nice glimpse into who we both are and our relationship, as well as the actual wedding day activities. I would heartily recommend Live Maui Webcasts. Their documentary-style videos are such an upgrade over a standard video of either a full ceremony or highlights of the ceremony set to music that don't include any interviews.

Stephan Boeker

I was born in Frankfurt Germany to an Austrian mother and German father. The family emigrated to the New York Metro Area in 1979 and after 21 years there, I made the move to Maui, where I have laid roots of my own with my wife Kazuko and child Frida. Hawaii is home and we are so blessed to have the opportunity to be creative and have such an appreciative audience.