Collaborate | Coordinate | Celebrate

A full-service company & Knot "Best Of" award winner offering exceptional planning, day-of coordination, honeymoons and destination weddings!. Let us help you plan the day of your dreams while knowing you have the professional staff taking care of every detail. Formally "Dream Day Planners".

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Manchester, MD Serving MD and PA (443) 507-0088

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Anna M

Stephanie is absolutely spectacular! I highly recommend to anyone seeking an event planner. ESPECIALLY WEDDINGS! To name just a few of her outstanding qualities- she is able to maintain a highly professional demeanor but was also fun and genuine. I was recently telling my... Read More husband that I feel as if I had developed a friendship with her and was sad to see our constant communication regarding planning details for the wedding come to an end. You can truly tell that Stephanie loves her job. That's what makes her stand out from so many others. Despite some minor bumps from our other vendors- she was able to hold complete composure and solve the problem on the spot- quickly and professionally, all with a smile on her face. I had people approach me throughout the wedding asking me how I found this hidden gem of a person. I have absolutely zero complaints or recommendations for improvements for her because she was absolutely perfect. If there was a way for me to rate her 100/10 I would. I cannot speak highly enough about her.

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Shelbi C

I have worked with Stephanie on both my son'e wedding (in 2010) and my daughter's (Apr 2016) and couldn't imagine either event without her! Because she is involved from day 1, she is able to make sure that all details run smoothly for both the rehearsal and the... Read More wedding/reception! She was the best go-to person if anyone had a question or issue (helping me be the Mother of the bride/groom and not having to worry). We have one more daughter to get married someday and there's no way I can imagine a wedding without Stephanie involved! You'll never regret having her help plan or just monitor the details - she is the best!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 laura w

Getting Stephanie was one of the best decisions we made during our planning process. She truly was my mother's and my backbone. We had an issue with over turned staff at our venue, however Stephanie took away all the hassle of stress that could cause a bride. She went out of her... Read More way emailing them, calling them and going to every meeting. Thanks to all of her hard work our day was perfect and ran so smoothly. We couldn't thank her enough and would highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Katelyn S

I am so glad we decided to book our honeymoon with Stephanie! She went above and beyond to make sure our trip was spectacular as well as providing me with some great bridal & wedding tips along the way! Our trip ended up getting cancelled a few months before we were suppose to... Read More leave and having her there was such a relief to handle everything! She made sure we got the best room at a different resort and our trip was fantastic. I will be using Stephanie to book all of our future trips and cannot recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Kelli H

Stephanie Day is the best of the best! She is personable. professional and reliable. From our first meeting, to the end of our wedding, my experience with Stephanie was wonderful. Not only is she highly experienced in this field, but she is able to take charge when needed. I... Read More was a very controlling, OCD bride, and Stephanie handled all of my requests so well! She did all of the major tasks such as contacting my vendors, creating a timeline, and coordinating the wedding party, flawlessly. She also did little (yet amazing) things like carry my makeup in her purse for me to touch up when needed, and wrapping up cake and putting it in our refrigerator to have after the wedding. Stephanie is clearly incredible! So much so that my bridesmaid hired her for her own wedding after seeing her work at mine. Do yourself a favor and hire Stephanie too!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Samantha D

Stephanie was wonderful!! She helped us finalize details of our wedding, and most importantly, kept me sane and calm during the process. She handled EVERYTHING on the day and made the day perfect! Thank you Steph!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Cara D

We used Stephanie as our "day of" wedding planner and she was a life saver! My mom and I met with Stephanie a few times before the day of the wedding to go over details. Stephanie was incredibly thorough and attentive to exactly what I was looking for without being overbearing.... Read More She was very flexible, was able to roll with the punches (even when I was changing things in the middle of the rehearsal the night before), and helped me to feel at ease on the big day.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Lauren W

To say Stephanie was amazing is simply an understatement. Stephanie's energy is something everyone should seek. She gets so excited for your big day, is always there when you need her, and is full of recommendations and suggestions. I could be stress free and calm on my big day... Read More because Stephanie was there taking care of everything for me. You do not need to look for anyone else once you meet Stephanie!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Jane R

I am SO thankful that we selected Stephanie as our wedding planner. Working with her was a true pleasure and she ran our wedding day like a true pro. I was able to truly relax and enjoy my wedding because she had my back. When last minute unexpected hiccups came up (like the... Read More priest telling us at the rehearsal that the ceremony would be 40 mins longer than he originally said), Stephanie took care of all the logistics and details, and made sure I never stressed out. For every step of the wedding planning process, Stephanie was 100% accessible and always ready to give good, honest advice (that turned out always to be right). I can't thank her enough for making my wedding day such a success! I've been shocked by the number of guests who have told me that it was one of the most easy and seamless weddings they've attended. Thank you, Stephanie!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Madhur B

We hired Stephanie as a day of wedding coordinator and she was a tremendous help! She was very organized, on top of things, and professional. She coordinated all the vendors on the day of the wedding and ensured that things were running on time and in the order that they were... Read More supposed to. It was such a huge help to have her there to run things because then we and our guests were free to enjoy the day. Stephanie is very thorough and took the time to go over the whole itinerary with us and understand where people were supposed to be at what time and did a site visit with us to familiarize herself with the venue. She took care of other details such as ensuring cards/gifts from guests made it up to our room, ushering guests into the ceremony and reception, and making sure the speeches and reception program ran on time and smoothly--it was very helpful to have there to take care of these details and anything else that came up. I highly recommend her--she will keep things organized and on track so you can enjoy your wedding!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Ashley L

Stephanie was wonderful from our first contact with her. We were planning a wedding from a different country due to being active duty military, and she was very flexible in scheduling Skype calls to accommodate the time change and corresponding mainly via email. When arrived... Read More back in the States two weeks before the wedding, she helped us schedule vendor meetings to ensure everything was ready to go. On the day of, she kept everything running smoothly down the tiniest detail. It was a wonderful day due in large part to Stephanie's attention to detail and positive personality. We cannot recommend her highly enough.

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Jessie S

Stephanie is absolutely amazing!! We found her last minute (about 2 weeks before my wedding), and she was so flexible and went right to work helping me plan the final details of my wedding day! We could not have done it without her! She was so friendly, so fun, and great to work... Read More with! And she really knows what she's doing, I am so thankful for Stephanie!! I highly recommend Stephanie Day Events!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Hilary O

If my daughter were to do her recent wedding over again, my first call would be to Stephanie. She was absolutely amazing! She was a calming presence in the swirling winds of planning, she had the answer for every question, she knew whom to call for what was needed (and often... Read More at a better price), she had practical tips and solutions, she was there for us all the way, she was a cheerleader, and she did it all without breaking a sweat or being anything other than her sweet, kind self! The night we retained her was the first night I got a good night's sleep after the planning began. What more can I say?

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Cathy D

I hired Stephanie to coordinate our daughter's wedding rehearsal and help with everything on the wedding day. She was wonderful to work with! She provided insight, answered our many questions and gently guided us through. She made the wedding day worry free -- something my... Read More daughter and I really needed at that point. She has a lovely way of helping without being pushy and overbearing. I would truly recommend her.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Amy D

Stephanie Day is very organized and knows what she is doing. The initial meeting, she told me what needed to get done and without her guidance, I would have been lost. I wanted to plan my own wedding with guest gifts and such, but I knew I needed someone to take control to make... Read More things run smooth. And that's what she did. Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Caitlin L

Stephanie is incredible. From our first phone call on, she was extremely organized, reliable and professional. I had zero stress the day of my wedding because of her! She had my best interest in mind the whole time leading up to and on the day of my wedding. She absolutely knew... Read More what she was doing and it was so comforting to have her there! I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation. She is the BEST!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Marlene P

Stephanie is amazing! She is the best wedding planner, I highly recommended. I got married in November and everything was perfect. I couldn't do it without her, she is great to work with, if you need a wedding planner you found it! Thank you so much Stephanie!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Could not have had the wedding we did without Stephanie! We had our wedding at home so she had to keep reminding me to "Be the Bride"...and then the day of the wedding---that's all I had to be! For that day alone I'd give her 10 stars! And that's not including all the... Read More advice and "counseling" she did along the way!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

We recently (09/15) used Stephanie Day to help plan our daughter's wedding. As FOB, I have got to say that I can't imagine being more pleased with the outcome. Stephanie's experience was invaluable in planning all of the details and setting up contracts/arrangements with... Read More the vendors. And I was so happy to have her there for the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception. All went very smoothly and I had a giant smile on my face at the end of the night. Stephanie is extremely knowledgeable, very professional, and easy to work with. I would not hesitate even for a second to recommend her services.

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Jacob C

Stephanie Day Event Planning was amazing!! I don't think I could of planned our wedding without Stephanie's input and suggestions. Stephanie was able to give trusted recommendations for all the vendors we needed to interview. She kept me on track with planning, made sure I... Read More wasn't forgetting anything important, and helped with budgeting. Stephanie quickly responded to multiple emails and helped with procedural and etiquette questions throughout the whole wedding process. On the day of the wedding she made sure we stayed on time and focused on all the small details so I could enjoy our special day. And she planned our amazing honeymoon!! I highly recommend Stephanie for your wedding or event planning needs!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Cheryl J

As the Mother of the Groom living in Florida with a wedding in Maryland I could not have done it without Stephanie. From helping me find vendors, to accepting items shipped to Maryland and getting them to the Rehearsal Dinner to setting everything up; coordinating the vendors... Read More and staying on top of everything, she was wonderful! If I needed anything before or during the event she would say, "I've got this". All I had to do was spend time with my guests. I also hired Stephanie to help the Mother of the Bride, who lives in Ohio, on the day of the event. Stephanie helped her with vendor suggestions, setting up everything, dealing with vendors and being there for the rehearsal to be sure all went smoothly. I would recommend Stephanie to anyone dealing with a large event of any kind! Thanks Stephanie!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Stephanie S

Stephanie was my day of Planner for our 300 person wedding with 2 ceremony sites, 2 cocktail hours, 3 wardrobe changes, 8 hour event. I was constantly overwhelmed with the planning and Stephanie was so helpful. We had a few calls, I emailed when I had questions I felt I wasn't... Read More able to answer on my own and we did a final walk thru of the site. She thought of things I would have missed and was so helpful coordinating with our 12+ vendors. The day of, I felt NO stress. She kept vendors from asking me questions and always reminded me to enjoy myself. I would highly recommend working with Steph. She was amazing!

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Deborah C

Reviewed on 7/12/2015

Stephanie is an excellent event planner but more. She took my daughter's wishes and ideas and executed them very well. Stephanie met with my daughter and myself and planned the wedding day to be exactly what my daughter wanted and the wedding day went flawlessly. People will... Read More tell you that the day of the wedding will go so quickly and you won't remember all that happened, but we remember every detail because Stephanie took the stress of the details away from us. From planning the wedding day to packing my car at the end of the evening, Stephanie was there in the background making certain all went without a hitch. If you want to enjoy and not just survive your special day, I highly recommend Stephanie.

Hired 1 Week before the Wedding

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Jennifer M

We hired Stephanie as a day of coordinator 1 week before our wedding. She came highly recommended from our Photographer Kathleen Hertel. Stephanie was very easy to work with given the very short time frame. She worked up a timeline for all vendors and confirmed all delivery... Read More and set up times. She was very quick to respond to any emails, phone calls, and texts throughout the week. I wish we would've hired her sooner!!! She made everything so much easier. Having an extra person to call, email, schedule just help finalize last minute details leading up the the wedding. The day of the wedding she kept in touch with myself, bridesmaids, and MOB throughout the day to let us know updates about what was going on at the venue. Knowing what was going on as I was getting ready helped me relax and enjoy the getting ready process! Not to mention that there were rioters/protestors on every street corner in Baltimore the day of the wedding. I like to think that Stephanie kept them at a low roar until after our outdoor ceremony was over. She stayed till the very end of the reception to make sure everything ended up where it was suppose to, and all vendors received their correct envelopes with final payments and or Tips! Everything was perfect!