Stephen Alberts Wedding Films

Southern California. Based in San Diego.

Cinematic Wedding Films

Capture your wedding day in the most beautiful light with Stephen Alberts. He is an award winning cinematographer who loves to create beautiful, documentary-style films. Wedding films are works of art, so each one is carefully and intuitively captured them in a cinematic style. Set to music of your choice, the edited films always flow naturally and are full of smiles and laughter. The filming style is unobtrusive and calm, as Stephen focuses on filming the sweetest moments in the most beautiful light. The booking process is super simple, and the package options start with a core service of one videographer filming eight hours, and you receive a 7-minute edited, Highlight Film within 8 weeks. Contact Stephen today!

Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

2635 Reynard Way, San Diego, CA Southern California. Based in San Diego. (646) 642-4505

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Jamie F

I am in love with our wedding video. I wanted a video that was more upbeat with quick cuts and I feel like I completely got what I wanted. It was romantic, honest, sweet, and totally captured the day. I love the quality of his video and how clean the picture quality is. Stephen... Read More is great at matching moments of the day to different parts of the songs in the video, which was important to me. The day of he was totally lovely and professional and like many others have said, you forget he and his team are even there. It is tricky hiring a videographer, it took a lot of research and thought and it was something I cared a lot about. But I say hire this guy, communicate your vision, and let him do his thing. You will love your video! Thanks again to Stephen and his team for the phenomenal work. Here is a link to our video: vimeo.com/181130573

2017-01-10T18:53:55 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure! Thank you very much for the kind words, Stephen Alberts

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Elisa G

Oh my gosh. What an amazing service. I could not be happier with the results. My husband and I were facing decision-fatigue when trying to look for a videographer for our wedding. Our photographers (Studio 19, also amazing) referred us to Stephen Alberts Wedding Films. Stephen... Read More Alberts as well as our two photographers made our day so comfortable and relaxed. My husband and I are not really ones who LOVE being in front of the camera, but Stephen really blended in with our friends and guests and captured such amazing moments without being in your face. Our friends have complimented us on our choice of videographer even prior to seeing the completed film. He was really great to be around, and I cannot emphasize enough, it was really like having a friend shoot your video. Correspondence was timely and easy which was done through Studio 19. We received a beautiful little wooden box with a cute wooden matching USB drive containing the raw footage a few weeks later. It was such a nice touch to the already amazing service. Now on to the actual video. WOW, just WOW. My husband and I worked on a few wedding videos before so we knew what kind of style we wanted. We gave a few specific directions for the final highlight video to point him in the direction of what we were looking for. Again, laziness struck and I don't think I gave TOO many specific directions, but he delivered a video that was exactly our taste and really exemplified us as a couple. I'm not sure if he is a mind reader, but he truly gave us everything we wanted without us overseeing every little detail. It's incredible. After viewing the video, I will admit, I was speechless and I cried, which is something I don't normally do. He really knocked it out of the park and I cannot be any happier with our choice in videographer. Thank you SO MUCH Stephen Alberts Wedding Films.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Emmanuel H

We love the work Stephen did. He showed up on time (He drove all the way up from San Diego to Los Angeles for our wedding), he captured all the charm of our wedding, and he produced a great highlights video afterward. He was more than willing to spend extra time with me to nail... Read More the video exactly how we wanted it, and he was very patient with us (trust me, we are very particular and he was always happy to help). I highly recommend Stephen Albert's services to anyone who is looking for a professional to trust on their special day.

2017-03-15T20:11:52 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure! We dialed it in just right. Thanks for taking the time to review me. All the best, -Stephen

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Csilla F

Stephen Alberts is an incredible videographer! We wanted high quality raw footage that we could later place into an edited wedding video (when we someday have more money) and Stephen shot gorgeous raw footage. He also edits amazing videos if you have a bigger videography budget... Read More than we do...and want the full superstar experience. After seeing samples of his work, my husband and I knew that we could trust Stephen to just “do his thing” so we gave him our schedule of events and asked him to video the components that made the most sense to him and the video looks gorgeous. Because his camera looks a little unconventional, many of our guests thought he was one of the photographers so we also have some hilarious clips. And, our photographer loved working with Stephen. Stephen knows how to get the footage he needs to make your day memorable with you and your photographer barely noticing him throughout the day. And we were so gratefulf for both his calm confidence in the work he produces and the footage we received. My husband and I (and all of our guests who have seen the footage) absolutely love his work and highly recommend him! He is soooo worth it and he was by far and away one of our favorite vendors at our wedding.

Stephen Alberts

Stephen Alberts is a 5-time Emmy Award winning filmmaker with an insatiable appetite for capturing light. Originally from the east coast, he found his love for filmmaking while living in NYC as one of the seventy six million bartender/musicians trying to find their path in life. Since moving to San Diego in 2009, he has started a successful wedding film business as well as a commercial video production business, Blue Barn Creative. He is a full time shooter and editor who is constantly creating films and refining his craft. There is nothing else he'd rather be doing, so give him a call!