Stephen Lamb Photography

What kind of wedding are you hoping to plan? Elegant and grand, wild and fun, cozy and intimate, a little bit of each? No matter which, you're going to have an awesome experience, and I'd love to join you. Together we'll create amazing and lasting images that you can share with the world. Give me a call or an email and I'll put together a quote for you! **Summer Special! I have openings in July and August of 2017. 20% off for those months!**

Artistic, Dramatic, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Serving Connecticut, and the Tri-State area (203) 383-0375

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 12/28/2014 Nina K

We simply cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Stephen. When we started the search for a wedding photographer, we were incredibly excited, but after reviewing countless portfolios, we began to get exhausted. It seemed as though the only options out there... Read More were either: a) the typical, staged, forced-smile portraits we were tired of seeing, or b) a fledgling, creative spirit lacking the necessary technical skills to match With Stephen, we found exactly what we were looking for. His unique background as a lighting specialist and camera operator for the movie industry combines the highly-competitive technical abilities and discerning artistic talents that we were looking for. Photo after photo from our wedding was beautifully captured, with every detail (lighting, composition, focus, balance, exposure, subject, timing, etc.) perfectly accounted for. Amidst the stress of planning a wedding, we were constantly inspired by his relaxed, positive demeanor and incredible professionalism. His ability to be either engaging or subtle on a whim made him a pleasure to have photo sessions with, yet also enabled him to blend in among our guests to capture beautiful, candid moments that may never have even occurred with a less subtle photographer. My wife and I could not be happier with the photos of our day, and would recommend Stephen to anyone, without reservation.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Sarah S

We hired Stephen Lamb to be the photographer at our wedding. His pictures were wonderful! They captured the emotion of the day and I got teary looking at them, remembering every moment. We also did an engagement shoot with him, and he was fantastic to work with. He gave us... Read More suggestions to ensure our pictures came out great. The lighting, the scene, the poses, everything was perfect. We thoroughly enjoyed working with him and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kelley K

We would completely recommend Stephen for anyone's big day. He's calm and confident and when nerves are running wild, he just keeps everyone at ease. I definitely appreciated how he wasn't over salesy either and you can see his passion for photography in his work. Can't wait... Read More to get our photos!

Awesome and laid back

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Kasey M

My Husband and I were looking for someone who was not only laid back (as in not really strict with how we pose and whatnot) but who would also let us keep the originals and copy them as we please. Stephen was that guy! He was so easy to work with and the photos came out... Read More great! I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Laura S

We loved working with Stephen! He was so friendly and made us both feel comfortable while we were working with him. We just got our pictures back and they are gorgeous!! Thank you so much!!

2015-08-13T20:48:14 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy that you two enjoyed your pictures! It was a treat to be a part of your big day!

Steve Lamb

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Abigail J

Working with Steve was great! He got all the portraits we wanted and stunning candids throughout both the ceremony and reception. He was professional, friendly and easy to work with. And we got the proofs back quickly which will make for beautiful albums to put together for the... Read More family!

Stephen Lamb Review

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Laura S

Justin and I had a great experience with Steve. His prices are incredibly reasonable without losing the quality for his work. He's a diamond in the rough. Eventually people will catch on about how great his work is and he may have to raise prices. Get this amazing photographer... Read More now!!!! If you tell Steve exactly what you want.- that is what you will get. Besides being a really great guy, he does phenomenal work. I know it can be hard to choose a photographer for your wedding because this is the person capturing memories forever. Go with Steve Lamb! He's accommodating, understanding, and fast! There is no post-bride that wants to wait for her photos. Steve made sure I had them by the 2 week mark which is amazing!! So many people told us that they didn't even see our photographer all night. However our photos were incredible! Cannot say enough nice things about Steve!! Thank you! Laura & Justin Taylor

Bang for the buck

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 Sarah S

I used Stephen Lamb for my wedding photography and he was wonderful to work with and took really great photos. I will definitly recommend him to friends.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/23/2012 Kelly F

We were very lucky to have worked with Stephen Lamb. The entire experience was enjoyable- from the engagement shoot to the day of our wedding. Steve is very easy to get into contact with, very flexible and easy to work with. Our reason for meeting with Steve was because of his... Read More wonderful portfolio- he has a great eye and catches all of the unseen moments. He is able to get great pictures without posing his subjects, or becoming invasive throughout the night. We were extremely comfortable with Steve as well as his assistant, and could not be happier with the outcome. Thank you, Steve!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/12/2011 Heather O

Stephen is the best! Both our wedding photos and trash the dress photos look great. He was friendly, punctual and willing to go the extra mile for us. Im referring him to all my friends that are getting married. Everyone I show the photos to are in awe. I highly recommend... Read More you choose framed Illumination for your wedding photography.

Classy and Flexible

Reviewed on 9/29/2011 Ashley R

When I was looking for a photographer, I was stuck between two photographers. What made me go with Stephen Lamb was his flexibility and personality. We just clicked. He also offered a great deal after learning that he was just beyond my budget, so I was able to afford him!... Read More The photos are phenomenal. Everyone keeps telling me that they look like they belong on "Connecticut Bride." His lighting effects really make every shot "frame-able." His website has a lot of portraits, but I wanted candid, and boy did I get it. My photos captured my night perfectly, all the fun, excitement, and special moments I wanted to remember. I just feel like I am re-living the night every time I look at them. Wonderful job!

The best photographer

Reviewed on 9/01/2011 Rachael L

We hired Stephen without meeting him, or even speaking to him on the phone, which we were nervous about, but he had a great portfolio and was really flexible with his package prices. We were so lucky to have found him! Not only did the photographs turn out amazing, but Stephen... Read More and his assistant photographer Carlos made us feel so comfortable. They were such warm friendly guys that they made the whole experience that much better. They traveled really far that day and spent the whole day and the whole wedding night with us. They were very professional, but really what made us most happy was how gracious and polite they were to us and our family, it really made an overwhelming day more relaxed. Check out Stephen's portfolio, the pictures are truley professional and stunning, he has a great eye for details, but you should know he is a really nice guy, which will make all the difference on your wedding day. We will continue to recommend him to all our friends and family.

2011-09-19T09:33:30 Response from the vendor

Rachael and Robert's wedding was fantastic! As Rachael mentioned, I only met them on their wedding day, but even from that relatively brief time, I could see they make a couple together. Their day was filled with love, laughter, and good times. Rach and Rob,... Read Less Read More

Stephen Lamb (Call me Steve, my friends do!)

I'm a bit of an odd duck in this business: wedding photography fell into my lap when two of my close friends each got married. We were all fresh out of school (read: no budget!) and since I studied film/TV production in college, we all figured I could probably photograph their big day. Turns out I could, AND I had a blast. I was off to the races. Nine years (a beautiful wife, a dog, 2 cats, and a baby) later I'm still shooting, and still enjoying it. I do work in video land for a trade publication, so weddings is where I'm able to stretch my creative muscle. Let's shoot something grand!