NOW BOOKING WEDDINGS FOR 2017!

With over 3400 weddings performed, Stephen Palmer is the most experienced Tybee Island wedding officiant. Simple, personal and elegant wedding ceremonies are offered including photography and beach rentals. Serving Tybee Island, Savannah Ga and surrounding area. NOW BOOKING WEDDINGS FOR 2018! www.stephenpalmerweddings.com

Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

PO Box 1625, Tybee Island, GA (912) 308-0040

Laid Back

Reviewed on 5/04/2014

Stephen did an awesome job with setting up a beach wedding for us. Everything was perfect and I can't thank him enough for making our wedding day go off without a hitch.

Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Rebecca L

We couldn't have asked for a better experience than what we recieved with Stephen. I wanted a stress free, simple, beach wedding, and we were on a very tight budget! I didn't have to do a thing but show up and smile. The pictures we recieved were included in the package and we... Read More recieved copyright for all of the images, we got almost 300, you can't hardly find a photographer alone for the price we paid for the whole wedding package! I would definitely recomend Stephen to anyone looking for a nice beach wedding in Georgia!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Veronika C

Stephen was great to work with--he did an amazing job with our wedding!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Rikki F

Thank you Stephen Palmer! You made our wedding day exceptionally beautiful! We had about two days to plan our elopement ceremony. You were so gracious and accommodating! You made our wedding the most beautiful day of our lives. You were warm, friendly, funny, sincere and... Read More professional. You made our wedding day so special and priceless. We will never forget that day, or you Stephen. I highly recommend your services - you are FANTASTIC!!! God bless, Craig & Rikki Fulford.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

Stephen was AMAZING! I wanted a small ceremony and thought that I would just have a few of the extras he provided. After telling my close family, the extras continued to grow. Stephen was so patient with every extra request and every additional question. The day before the... Read More wedding, I went to the ceremony site and panicked because of construction vehicles near the area. Stephen personally assured me that the site would be perfect on the wedding day, and he more than delivered. There were no construction vehicles, the setting was perfect, and he made it one of the most magical days of my life. My husband, who doesn't like a huge production, was so pleased with the personal, intimate ceremony he conducted and my photographer (arranged by Stephen) was simply outstanding. If I could give more stars, I would. He was a pleasure to work with and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone considering a beach ceremony on Tybee Island.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Tina M

Very happy with the decision to go with Stephen as our wedding officiant. We planned our entire wedding remotely, which is a stressful situation indeed. By the time the wedding rolled around, I could barely tell you my name! Stephen proved to be a calm and grounding center in... Read More the chaos. He was prompt and affable, organized and accommodating. He conducted our rehearsal and wedding with strength and tenderness, a hard balance to strike. He reminded us of the gravitas of the moment and advised us to take the moments to be in the moment, to remember the day and all its many gifts. This advice helped calm and center me on what was important about the day, and not get hung up on the stressful detail. Many of my personal memories of the day are directly born of remembering and following his suggestion. Thank you Stephen!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016

Stephen was prompt in answering all of our questions and delivered the perfect ceremony for my wife and I. It was stress free and everything we wanted. It was a day we will never forget. Thank you for making it perfect Stephen!

Reviewed on 1/02/2016

Stephen helped us plan our Destination Wedding. He was awesome, His ceremony was perfect, felt like he new us and more than we could ask for. He made sure all of the details for us and him were perfect. He makes a perfect Heart in the sand. I would highly recommend Stephen... Read More and his photographer Shannon, awesome pictures.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

As a bride, I couldn't imagine anything more romantic than having our wedding on the beach in the sunset. I searched all up and down the east coast for a secluded spot and wedding organizer that would let us customize our own day. Stephen was amazing to work with. Any... Read More questions or concerns he answered within 24 hours. He appears laid back and is easy to work with, however the day of the wedding he instantly became professional and had wonderful solutions for all of our needs. He let us bring in our Pinteresty ideas to customize our own day and it turned out beautiful. He gave wonderful recommendations throughout the whole island on vendors, reception ideas, and I've never heard more compliments on our vendors because of him. Our guests were so happy, and we had the most memorable day ever.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Thank you Stephen Palmer for making this a wonderful occasion. We live over 600 miles away and you were very informative and helpful in making plans from a distance. The pictures were wonderful. I would recommend a higher quality film for enlargements above a 8x10. That was... Read More are only problem. We felt totally comfortable the second we met you. Thanks again for everything. We would recommend you to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

We found Steven on this website. He was just perfect! We arrived to find a movie being filmed at the location we were to be wed. He quickly moved us to another location and I can't imagine it being any better. It was just perfect on Tybee Island at sunset. He performed a... Read More perfect non religious ceremony. It was all that we had wanted it to be! We had a fabulous photographer he hooked us up with.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

My wedding day in Tybee Island was amazingly incredible more then we both ever dreamed. Steven was awesome and made our wedding ceremony perfect. Thankyou so much Steven and God Bless You.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

We decided to have our wedding on Tybee Island, and coming from St. Louis we needed someone to help and marry is. Stephen was great! Not only was he very professional, but we had a blast! He had talked to someone having a private party with a bounce house, we got to have some... Read More wedding pictures taken while bouncing!! I highly recommend him for you wedding!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015

We had a great wedding and could not have done it without Stephen! He was extremely helpful when our golf cart broke down on the way to the ceremony! We also shared some laughs! He is very personable, would recommend him every time! Thank you so much for sharing our special day!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

Stephen is top rate! He did a fantastic job with our ceremony and made everything so easy for us! You cannot go wrong with Stephen Palmer! Our wedding was perfect and he helped make it that way!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015

My husband and I enjoyed being united by Stephen Palmer. It was easy to get in touch with him to make our special day happen. We wanted something small and simple that fit in our budget. I finally got my beach wedding wouldn't have wanted it any other way. 💕🌴🌊 Perfect weather... Read More for our perfect day 5/16/15 (Mr. and Mrs. Green)

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Sandi D

Stephen did an awesome job for our beach wedding on Tybee. He took all the stress away and handled everything he said he would. I did not want to have to stress with coordinating vendors, officiants, photographers, bridal party, etc. He took care of all of that for us. All... Read More we had to do was show up and said "I Do". He was also great with giving us information before the wedding about great places to dine on the island, maps to distribute to out of town guests, etc. Since he lives on Tybee, it was great to get his insight on the best places to go. I would highly recommend him! Couldn't be happier with his work.

Beach Wedding NOT on the Beach?

Reviewed on 4/22/2015

My husband and I decided to elope with very little planning! He contacted Stephen Palmer and set up everything- with one strange request... he asked if the ceremony could take place in trees (which may be an odd request for a beach wedding). When we arrived, Mr. Palmer had... Read More chosen the most perfect spot under a live oak tree. The ceremony fit us perfectly, as if he knew us well. I couldn't have been more pleased with this whole experience and would gladly recommend his service!

Beach wedding on the sand

Reviewed on 4/13/2015

We had the best, simple beach wedding that you could ask for. Even the weather cooperated. Everything was as advertised and expected. The ceremony was well thought out and elegant. The photographer was really great at avoid the photo-bombers. We had 250+ photos with many... Read More locations on the beach and different settings. They were all awesome. Its hard to pick the ones to go in the collage.

Officiant

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Ashley W

Stephen did what we wanted and make it memorable. There were gnats attacking us and my 8 year old stepson acting like an 8 year old would and Stephen kept it rolling:-) Great job!

Stephen is the best!

Reviewed on 3/27/2015 Tabitha H

We loved having Stephen officiate our wedding. He is incredibly nice and fun to work with. The ceremony was short and sweet, just like we wanted! He even sent in our marriage license after the wedding to help us out. He is simply wonderful!

Very Personable and Professional

Reviewed on 12/04/2014

Stephen was awesome! I was late to my own wedding and was sure that we would not be able to be married but Stephen patiently waited for me to arrive. Even though I was late I was not rushed through the ceremony. Stephens words did not feel rehearsed and predictable but they did... Read More feel assuring and sincere. Our wedding was very small and intimate but the people on the beach made it feel so grand! They applauded when we kissed and there was even a lady on the beach with a bubble machine. I felt like a princess and I could not have imagined it any other way. I would definitely recommend Stephen and will use him again for our vowel renewal. Thank you so much Stephen! The Broussards

Professional and Personable.

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

I contacted Stephen about performing a surprise Vow Renewal for me and my wife's 25 year anniversary. We have been to Tybee Island many times so it was easy for me to convince my wife to go there. Stephen worked with me and made suggestions on a good plan for the ceremony and a... Read More few great restaurants to take her afterwards. So I told my wife that I hired a photographer for our anniversary. Stephen showed up with a camera bag, got us in place, then pulled out his minister book and we told her what was really going on. (And yes, the photographer that Stephen did hire was in on it and showed up just after him). It was perfect. Fun, romantic, beautiful scenery and the restaurant he recommended was fantastic. PERFECT way to celebrate 25 years with the love of my life! See you again in 5 years, Stephen Michael and Melissa!

Fantastic and wonderful!!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

Stephen is the best! He was with me from first contact, countless emails and all the way through the ceremony.He even offered to take a lot of group photos afterwards. Our budget was small but he made our wedding into something that was elegant, meaningful and personal. And the... Read More location was BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!!! Teri and Sam

Stephen Palmer Weddings Review

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Erin R

Absolutely amazing wedding coordination and execution! I planned our beach wedding remotely from Minneapolis, MN and Stephen did an excellent job at assisting in my planning, setting my mind at ease, and finally, performing a beautiful wedding ceremony that was completely... Read More perfect. Stephen chose a gorgeous, isolated area of the beach for our sunset ceremony, scheduled a photographer, and provided a very tasteful bamboo arbor and chairs. He also accommodated a late request for a live steel drummer who was fabulous and ended the ceremony with a steel drum version of 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow.' As for the ceremony itself, Stephen's delivery was seamless and very professional. We loved his calm energy and ability to use our guidelines for the ceremony in addition to his own beautiful words. Stephen was also very helpful in providing tips on where to visit on Tybee and with other local businesses for all of our wedding needs. I would recommend Stephen Palmer weddings to anyone who is interested in a flawless beach wedding!

Stephen Palmer