(32)

Under $1,000

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

7060 Valley Creek Plaza, Woodbury, MN

Steve is totally amazing!

Reviewed on 8/19/2014

We had a wonderful wedding day even though it was very chaotic. In the midst of all of this Steve helped us calm down and got an amazing array of shots in spite of it. Many folks were late and he worked around that quite skillfully. He brought a monitor so we could see the shots the second they were taken. That made a lot of the gals feel better knowing exactly how they were going to look in pictures. We loved his sense of humor! He was so kind and accommodating with all my relatives and guests. I could not believe how great he made everyone look! We got lots of compliments then and now as everyone sees just how amazing the pictures are. I would recommend him to anyone!

Steve Rouch

Reviewed on 12/08/2013 Jennifer R

Please meet with multiple wedding photographers prior to booking with Steve to make sure that you will have the right person on your day to capture the type of photography that you are looking for. I trusted Steve to understand and deliver the type of photos that I wanted - candid, photojournalistic pictures. I believed in his "master photographer" accreditation in that he could shoot any type of wedding photo styles. However, after seeing our engagement photos we were extremely unhappy as the photos were not focused with very dark lighting, dated effects and very uncreative and traditional poses. While we wanted to resolve the situation, he showed very little effort in making us happy and comfortable having him shoot our wedding. We decided to cancel our contract with him and while we are out a lot of money between the engagement photos and the contract liability, it is worth every penny for him not to be involved on our wedding day as his true character came into light.

Steve was great

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Sasha B

We had him for our wedding photographer, he was great to work with, his Assistant Marsha was hard to work with, she semeed confused alot, and was not much of a help when needing questions answered, dont let working with her scare you off though, Steve is a great photographer. He's willing to do what you need, dont be afraid to tell him exactly how you want things or if your not feeling some of the poses though, everyone is different and he gets the end result accomplished, great photos Thanks Steve.

Excellent photos!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Allie H

Steve was excellent! Arrived on time, took tons of photos!! He was very pleasant to work with and made sure that me and my husband were happy with the photos he was taking. He had lots of ideas and also listened to our suggestions! He made us feel very relaxed and truly made sure to make our day special!

steve rouch

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 JennyJo H

pictures looked great so far from what I could tell online, havent gotten them in yet. however, steve did miss the kiss and missed getting the bride coming down the aisle, he stood close to the door so he only got a couple of shots of me at the beginning of the walk down the aisle. but at the same time he did get my train coming down the aisle too... we had a second shooter, not sure if I am as pleased with the second shooter who replaced steve at the reception. he was very soft spoken and hard to hear, whereas steve has a louder voice.

9-1-12

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Danielle G

We loved how down to earth Steve was to work with. He is very accomodating to your personal schedule. We used him for our engagement and wedding pictures. Everything turned our awesome!! One thing we would change was to have a picture of our first kiss. That was the one thing that we would have loved being photographed but it was not. We are happy we chose Steve Rouch Photography for our special day!

Fabulous Photographer!!!

Reviewed on 3/10/2013 Nikkol G

We had both our engagement photos and wedding day photos done by Steve. Steve made both days very fun and non-stressful. We absolutely enjoyed working with Steve! Steve's professionalism and expertise caught our personalities in every photo that he took. We had a wonderful experience and are VERY pleased with our photos. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Beautiful Pictures

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Lori M

I am so glad we hired a photographer to get the family photos - so much better than if we had our own cameras. A large amount of photos were able to be taken and so we have lots of great photos to chose from for gifts, cards, and the like. This shop is committed to making sure you get all the photos you want, making suggestions on timing for that day as well as providing a suggested listing of pictures you might want to make sure you have taken.

Great Job

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Pete S

Steve was the photographer at the recent wedding of my daughter. The pictures were fabulous. I highly recommend his work.

My family and friends just keep complimenting our

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Steve J

We loved Steve. He was friendly, fun and very creative. My mom thought the world of him and everyone whispered praise to us throughout the wedding. Once the pictures were on line we got a lot of calls and emails about how much they loved our pictures. I can not recommend Steve enough!

Memories to last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Cathy H

Steve is absolutely phenomenal!! Aside from all his amazing experience and knowledge he is truly delightful to work with! Steve knows how to make everyone comfortable in front of the camera to get you the best pictures imaginable. He also is an animal lover and worked with our dog in both our engagement and wedding pictures. Steve loves what he does and it shows in the quality of his work. I can't recommend him enough. Best money we spent for our wedding!

Steve did an amazing job!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Rachael L

This past Saturday (11/3/12) I had the pleasure of working with Steve for my engagement photos. He worked with my fiance for over three hours and shot over 200 pictures. We ended us just buying the entire disk of photos because there was too many favorites to pick from. He gave us a wide variety so none of our pictures looked like the last and pictures we can use for more then this occasion. Steve made us feel so comfortable and his eye for lighting and scenery made our experiences the highlight of our engagement. Steve did a fantastic job and I am so happy that we will be doing our wedding! Thanks Steve for going above and beyond for not only shooting pictures of a life time but for the time we spent with you my fiance was even raving to his friends about how much he enjoyed his time with him.

Don't be fooled by this "Master" Photographer

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Rebeca C

After meeting with Steve in his studio and seeing some amazing photos along with all of his rave reviews, we thought wow, we want this photographer to capture our special day! Boy were we mistaken, most photos were of average quality with no creativity. Most of the photos did not have people centered, meaning some of the bridal party was hanging out on the sides and there was no cohesiveness. There was not a single picture of the groom walking down the aisle with his parents, none of the bridal party walking down the aisle, or the bride walking down the aisle. Most importantly, there are none of the bride and groom being introduced to the church along with their first kiss a HUGE photo op that was MISSED! All of the church photos were taken from the back of the church, so all you see is a bunch of the backs of the guest heads. Most photos were taken with a wide zoom, so there are no up close photos. When calling to get our disk of photos, Steve's wife Marsha did not seem to care that we were not satisfied with our photos only that we proceeded to pay our bill in full even though Steve fell asleep at the reception. In turn, we can never get our day back and trusted Steve to capture this special day, for a life time of memories. He dropped the ball big time. Don't be fooled by the photo books in his studio as your photos will not resemble anything like them.

Steve is amazing!

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Jenny W

We used Steve for both our Engagement and Wedding day piotures. The unique shots and style of the photos are more than we could have hoped for. We are very happy with all of photos and the service he offered.

Photographer Review

Reviewed on 6/24/2012 Jennifer R

Our pictures turned out wonderful! And He knew what he was doing. I wish we could have had him stay longer for the bouqet toss and Garter toss But over all amazing photos!

Beyond Thrilled!

Reviewed on 4/12/2012 Jen M

We were captivated by Steve from the moment we met him. We booked Steve for our wedding and just did our engagement session with him. After seeing what he did with our engagement photos we can't wait to see what he can do for the wedding. He captured our ideas and vision better than we could have imagined. These are photos we can't wait to share with family and friends and have printed for our home. We will cherish them forever. Thanks Steve!

Great Team!

Reviewed on 12/19/2011 Cathy O

We first met Steve at the Twin Cities Bridal Show this past January. I had just recently picked up his business card at my doctor's office and wanted to talk to him about our wedding, so it was perfect to run into him at the show. He was a blast to talk to and we got a lot of great information on what/how to do to make our wedding turn out great. We had a ton of kids to work with at our wedding and a limited amount of time to get the photos in, but Steve and his team had a plan and we were able to get everything we wanted. He works really well with kids of all ages :) too. We were SO excited to be able to see the pictures online in less than a week after the wedding. We finally got to meet back up with him at the studio to review our pics. We had a great time viewing the slideshow that they had put together for us and the photobook too. I think with their experience you cannot go wrong with working with Steve and his team.

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Jade B

Joel Brueske from Steve Rouch Photography worked with us on the big day and we were quite pleased with everything. Attention to detail along with efficiency helped things run smoothly and quickly. The photos were uploaded to our web-hosting page 3 days after the wedding and I spent hours going through each and every one.

Steve was great

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Jeremy C

Steve was absolutely wonderful to work with. We received our photos 4 weeks after our wedding and they look wonderful. He was great with the kids. He took alot of pictures and they turned out great.

Very personable and comfortable

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 Amanda K

We worked with Steve Rouch, himself, during our Engagement session, and Joel Brueske during our wedding and both were very professional and comfortable to work with. Our photos are beautiful and we have memories to last a life time.

Great Pictures

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Stephanie F

I just got married on September 24th, 2011 and we had Steve as our photographer. Steve did a great job at capturing the pictures that I wanted. I feel that he took so many pictures that it will be hard to choose which ones are my favorite. I feel that I had direct him a little whe it came to shots I wanted but overall he did a great job.

Very stressful and rude to wedding party

Reviewed on 9/14/2011 Karla G

we purchased the cheapest package which only gave us 3 hours of coverage. I was not pleased with steves professionalism. He rushed everything and did not know many poses. I requested less family and formal poses and more fun poses. He did not know any fun poses so we had to think of them on spot... Which was very difficult with everything else running through my head. His pictures are also very expensive to buy. I would not recommend him for your wedding.

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2011 Jenna R

We were recommended to Steve Rouch Photography by a friend of mine who used them for their wedding. We checked out other photographers before deciding to go with Steve and it was the best choice we could have made! From the first meeting to the engagement session then the wedding and afterwards we have felt at home and very happy with the quality of images/product we received. I highly recommend Steve/ Steve Rouch Photography, you will not be disappointed.

Joel was great

Reviewed on 8/14/2011 Razvan S

We had Joel for our wedding and he was great. We got many great pictures and we were very satisfied with his work. I'm glad we chose him. However, a bit overpriced for the creativity, but that's ok. I'm glad we didn't overpay for poor quality. We got what we payed for. His style is outdated, but that's what you get from old school photographers. I recommend this place.

Great photographer

Reviewed on 6/23/2011 Anne T

Joel B was our photographer and was pretty helpful to me. We had a late start on the photo shoot as I was running late with decorating and such; then we had rain come less than half an hour before the ceremony so we had to relocate inside. I was pretty stressed out and really wanted to get all my shots done and worried that would not happen because I could not get my wedding party and family to listen and line up like they should have; Joel helped to see that we got just about all the pictures taken that I wanted done. He was very helpful with calming tips and suggestions as well. Would definitely recommend his services.

Send Email