Steve Sanders Photo

(4)

Lees Summit, MO

Images to last a lifetime

Serving the Kansas City area for over 20 years, Steve Sanders takes the utmost pride and care to ensure that your wedding photos are as beautiful as the day itself. Packages and pricing available to fit almost any budget.

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

304 SE 3rd Street, Lees Summit, MO

Beautiful pictures

8/10/2012 Angela P

Great to work. Emailed certain pictures we wanted and were more than happy to do them. A little pricey but well worth it

Wedding Photo Review

7/20/2012 Ashley M

I used Steve Sandars for my wedding photos! He did a great job! He has several packages to pick from depending on what you want to spend. All his packages come with engagement photo shoot. He does great work and I was always told never to skip on the photos - thats all you have at the end of the day to share and remember. He was easy to work with and knew what to do and what looks best!

Best photographer!

11/11/2011 Kelley K

Steve is simply the best and is so easy to work with. The quality of his work speaks for itself... visit his website. Plus he's the only photographer for the Chiefs and the cheerleaders, he knows how to work with the ladies and posing. Lots of fun ideas and great shots.

WONDERFUL

4/16/2011 Angela J

Great time. My new husband and I are not good at taking pictures but some how we got great engagement and better wedding photos.

Send Email