Stevi Clack Photography

Serving North East Metro Atlanta and surrounding areas

Capturing Class with Clack

We are a full service boutique photography studio. This means that we custom tailor your entire experience from beginning to end. We offer many packages and custom packages, including engagement session, our free standing and self operating photo booth, and quality albums. Our clients love coming to us because they know and trust that we will deliver the best products and experience for their specific needs.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

1700 Winder Highway, Dacula, GA Serving North East Metro Atlanta and surrounding areas (678) 226-7999

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Alexis H

Stevi Clack is nothing less than extraordinary! From our engagement session to the wedding day, it was like we were spending time with a great friend while taking pictures. Stevi made the entire process stress free and I knew from the beginning that we truly had a remarkable... Read More photographer. When we got back our photos from the wedding, I was beyond pleased! Stevi did such a wonderful job capturing various moments from the wedding! And to think that she got 30+ people to smile for a family photo! Stevi has a quality that I have not seen in other photographers and that is why she was able to to capture such great moments from my wedding. We cannot thank Stevi enough! She offered quality photos for a reasonable price. And being a young bride on a tight budget, I couldn't be more impressed. Stevi is the best.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Annie N

Stevi is awesome! When we decided to go with her, she met with us and asked so many great questions about what we wanted and what to expect on our wedding day. She was attentive to every idea and question we had. She was so accommodating to our timeline and made sure we got all... Read More the shots we wanted. She had so many suggestions for pictures that were creative and unique. She captured every aspect of the day; there was not a thing that I looked back and said "oh I wish we had gotten a picture of that..." because she made sure every detail was documented. She was friendly to everyone. We could not have asked for a better experience. Our pictures are incredible and far exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Jaime B

Stevi is hands down the BEST photographer we could have asked for. She did both our engagement and wedding photos. She was able to capture mine and my husbands personalities perfectly. I couldn't have been happier with our pictures, and the book she made for us is perfect. Thank... Read More you Stevie!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Christine V

Words cannot describe how happy I am with my wedding photos. Stevi is definitely the best out there. She has done my graduation photos, our engagement shoot, and our wedding. She is very professional and she directs you on how you should position your body and angle your face.... Read More She recommended her photo booth for our wedding and it was the best additions we did. It is not traditional booth where guests are crammed into a small box but an open, interactive DIY booth. It doesn't require a person running it so you can take as many snaps are you want, and you can customize the boarder for your event. I will not ever go to anyone else for our professional photo needs.

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Shauna M

Stevi is amazing! She's done our engagement photos, wedding, bridal session after the wedding, and 1 year anniversary/family photos. We use her for everything!

Stevi Clack

Weddings are one of our favorite things to capture. We pride ourselves to capture the beauty and essence of you, with memories that you will cherish for generations to come. Outside of photography you can find Stevi adventuring to the mountains for a scenic hike or in Atlanta trying new foods.