The beauty of heritage with the feel of home

Still Hollow Century Farm provides an enchanting site for your cemony and reception with something to offer couples who seek a country destination wedding or a simple hometown affair. We offer several choices for outdoor ceremony sites with additional services and features without additional fees. The enclosed granary and adjoining pavilion are located in the heart of the 1860's farmstead with panoramic views of the river and surrounding farmlands. Your guests will enjoy the relaxing farm atmosphere, family embracement, and professionalism. We welcome the opportunity to make a personal connection with each of our couples and their families and to build relationships that last for years. It is upscale and downhome.. Schedule your personal tour at : [email protected]

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Garden, Historic Venue

Destination Weddings, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

3005 W Allen's Bridge Rd, Greeneville, TN (423) 823-1521
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Kathy F

Still Hollow Farm is a rare gem among venues of this type in the mountains of East Tennessee.  The setting is one of the most scenic and serene locations in the area with a varied geography.....  mountain views, a river running through the property, flat terrain and gently... Read More rolling hills.  It has it all;  plus is an authentic,  historical,  working farm with pristine landscaping and immaculate maintenance of both grounds and buildings.  It offers an atmosphere of nostalgia combined with more than a touch of class. It can be dressed up or dressed down.  The options for organizing your event are limited only by your imagination!  The owners, Jay and Ann Birdwell,  and event manager, Star Mays,  are attentive to every detail, accommodating to your specific desires, flexible and open to any suggestion and filled with creative ideas.  They are highly professional, experienced in hosting many different types of events, resourceful, and provide a bevy of  skill sets required for this type of work (from interior design to baling hay!).  I coordinated a rehearsal dinner at Still Hollow Farm and they greatly exceeded my expectations.  They make each event a personalized experience.  Not taking a cookie cutter approach, each happening is special and tailored to your own personality and wishes.  If you want a unique experience of a real farm,  where you have access to talented and capable people, then Still Hollow Farm is your place. It surpasses all the other competition.   I highly recommend it as a venue for a multitude of event types.  You will be overwhelmed at the versatility it provides, the breathtaking scenery and the flawless planning and execution of your event.

2017-05-15T12:08:59 Response from the vendor

We are grateful for your review and love for our farm. It was and will continue to be our pleasure to share this little bit of history and charm with visitors who will always be our friends.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Brittany G

This place is perfect! Our wedding was absolutely a dream come true. The venue itself is amazing, but the owners and Star take it over the top. They are so kind and do everything to make both the ceremony and reception area exactly how you want. We booked our wedding about 11... Read More months in adavance and you wouldn't believe how much time, meetings, texts they spend keeping us informed and included in the wedding planning process. They truly take the stress of wedding planning away. At the end of the day my husband actually was going on about how this place was an absolute steal for the amount we paid. As I said the venue is breathtaking. You'll fall in love as soon as you pull in the parking lot. The bridal suite was full of rooms and amazing decor, my bridesmaids went wild. The ceremony site was in a perfect little shaded nook to keep us cool in the June heat. Every inch of the reception area was covered in gorgeous decorations. My guests kept asking me where things came from and I'd just point to Star. I never would have imagined having such a perfect dream come true wedding but Still Hollow farm made it possible! I can honestly say my guests from all over the area constantly told us this was the nicest wedding they've EVER been to! This place is just the best!

Meet The Events Director

Star Mays

My journey began as a paralegal to my husband who had to retire after being diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's. After many tears and much adjustment my journey led me to my dream job at Still Hollow Farm as Event & Wedding Mgr. It's so much fun taking a Bride's ideas and dreams and making them so much more in reality. For me it's the perfect outlet for creativity. I am enjoying every moment. I would love to schedule your personal tour of the farm and describe the many services we offer. e mail: [email protected]