You deserve more than just beautiful photographs

The best way to describe my work is "different". I specialize in real weddings, real couples and real moments. I don't care about the trends, all I care about is you. Whether you are getting married in a church or a barefoot woods wedding, trust that you are in great hands. My approach to documenting your big day starts with a conversation with the both of you after your initial inquiry, so we can get to know one another and see if we are a perfect fit for one another. Comfortability is key to a successful wedding day. I am person of actions over words and quality over quantity. So if you are looking for just someone to go and click a button, that's not who I am. I strive to bridge your big day with your every day. I'd be honored to be a part of your adventure down the aisle.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

1502 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL (239) 269-2090
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Stephen B

Let me make this very simple for you. If you are lucky enough to have Hernan available for your wedding date, book him immediately!! He is absolutely amazing...truly world class. What can you expect from Hernan? First and foremost, the most beautiful photos of your... Read More wedding. And I'm talking about classy, artistic, fashion magazine-caliber pictures. My (now) wife and I are from NYC and have many artistic, photographer friends. Hernan is the best of the bunch. Second, you can expect amazing service. Hernan always made a point to respond on the same day of ANY inquiry or call. This level of responsiveness is impressive considering how busy he is and how important it is for you to coordinate all the moving parts of your special day. Third, you can expect a caring person who understands how important this decision and day is to you....and who reciprocates with equal care to make sure your day is perfect. As evidence, I think it appropriate to describe just how much Hernan cares. My wife and I had a specific photo scene we wanted midway through the wedding. Unfortunately, mother nature had other plans the evening of our wedding. Hernan gladly traveled multiple hours the following day just to make sure we were able to capture this one specific photo!! How caring and amazing is that?/ I know you have many choices for photographers and it can be quite stressful. But if you are lucky enough to book Hernan, it will be a decision you will be grateful to have made forever!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Mima W

Me and my husband wanted an amazing person behind the camera to capture our memories when our big day arrived. We got much more than just amazing! Not only was our wedding day captured, but the most treasured memories we can always look back too and show our future children.... Read More Thanks Hernan!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Amanda P

Seriously could have not been happier with Hernan being our photographer! He gave us the absolute best experience from the very start with our engagement pictures to our wedding, he made us feel so comfortable. I love that I'll have such beautiful pictures to look back on to... Read More remember one of the best days of my life!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Daniel V

Hernan is top of the line! There is a reason his photography stands out - he is a truly caring person. People throw around words like genuine and authentic a lot, but Hernan is the epitome of such praise. My wife and I did an engagement shoot with Hernan up in Chicago. Even... Read More though it was our first time meeting in person, immediately we felt like we were just hanging out with a friend and we still keep in touch often with Hernan today. We are so thankful to have received such great pictures and equally so a great friend.

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Joshua D

Hernan is an amazing person and photographer. He is very good at what he does. He gave us some stunning pictures of our day! He also got pictures of me with my father that mean everything to me now, Since my father has now sadly passed. You somehow managed to make everything... Read More look flawless! For that I cannot thank you enough! We highly recommend our friend Hernan!!!! ❤️❤️

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Deneé R

Hernan is such a pro and was wonderful to work with! His photos speak for themselves and show his amazing talent for photography. For our wedding, we wanted to have beautiful yet different photos and this is Hernan's specialty. He makes magic out of the most candid moments... Read More which to us are the most special. Hernan was a pleasure to work with and truly went above and beyond. We have the most beautiful wedding photos and have gained a friend along the way. He deserves 10 stars!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Vanessa E

If I could give more stars I would! Hernan was such a wonderful photographer! From the very beginning he made my fiance and I comfortable. He asked questions about us as a couple to try and get to know us even better and truly made an effort to listen to our requests up to and... Read More throughout the day. He was patient and kind and never made a fuss about anything we asked. Not to mention his photography skills speak for themselves! I'll be hiring him for any and every event in the future and recommending him to any one who will listen! Thank you for the beautiful memories Hernan!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Natalie I

My wife and I found Hernan while searching website and requested a quote from him. Once the quote arrived we decided we like what we heard and went ahead and Skyped. From our first conversation you could see his interest in getting to know who he was going to photograph. He... Read More has a very easy to talk to personality and fun to be around. He constantly kept communication with us as the wedding date got closer. The day of the wedding you almost felt like he was another pier at the wedding, very respectful of the guests but also very firm to the fact that he was there to capture all the moments for us to cherish for life. Everything went according to plan and if you're looking to hire someone with a great charisma and professional quality, Hernan is your guy!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Vickie O

Hernan was perfect! Took care of all of our needs before during and after our wedding! Highly recommend! 5STARS⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Andrea S

This photographer quickly became a very close friend. I reached out to him while our family was on vacation in Naples and he took some family shots. I have never been more impressed with a photographer. After a half an hour of knowing him, he got into the ocean to get a picture... Read More I really wanted before we left. His pictures just don't compare to others. Not only is he easy to work with but also wants to make every moment he captures for you special. I would recommend him to anyone for any occasion as he has captured numerous moments for me.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017

Amazing!! Just an overall fantastic experience- didn't even know he was there and our pictures turned out UNBELIVABLE! Super professional, outgoing, creative, knows his shit! Thanks Hernan :)

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Hillary S

My husband and I actually met Hernan in a juice bar actually. My vow renewal was approaching and I was discussing with my husband how I wasn't impressed with the photographer we selected. Hernan over heard us and the questions started immediately! When all was said and... Read More done we decided to fly him out to Michigan to capture our vow renewal. My husbands family and our friends were a bit apprehensive but once they met Hernan, they fell in love with his attitude and how much he engaged everyone he photographed. Hernan doesn't simply take photos, he unravels a story with images. My sister viewed my wedding photos and with each image, she could read every emotion she was feeling and recall how we both felt the day of. Capturing these moments is priceless to me because we don't have many photos from our past. I would highly recommend Hernan to anyone, not only is his work amazing but he is genuinely a good natured guy who isn't capturing a special day, he infuses good intentions into every detail.

2017-06-15T19:52:26 Response from the vendor

Hillary, thank you guys for making my first time in Detroit and Ann Arbor one to remember! You guys were legit af and I cannot wait to be back! You guys need to give me a call when you come back in Florida! Stoked to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Emily C

Hernan was the second shooter for our wedding and did an amazing job! He was funny and we really liked that he was always looking for a non-obvious angle and had fresh shot ideas at the drop of a hat. Would recommend him to any and everyone! Thank you Hernan! :)

2017-06-12T16:05:42 Response from the vendor

Hey Emily! Chelsea and I had a blast shooting your wedding! I was so stoked with the photographs we captured that day and even more stoked you loved them! Hope all is well!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Kara R

We somehow had the fortune to stumble into Hernan as our second photographer, and I still don't understand how we got that lucky. Hernan is an incredibly fun guy who is funny, maybe a little nerdy (which in my world is awesome), and has an amazing eye for photography. He became... Read More our "guys photographer" and spent the afternoon with the groomsmen. His photos are something out of a magazine! I encourage you to check out his Instagram- you won't regret asking Hernan to take photos of your special event!!

2017-06-12T16:07:54 Response from the vendor

Kara, You and Tom are seriously some of the most down to earth couples i've ever had the pleasure to work with. I love consistently seeing all your facebook posts and updates! Let's hang soon! Thank you guys again for having me :]

Hernan Sanchez

I am a Florida native who travels the world documenting love stories. Dog dad to the world's most amazing Frenchie, Benson. I am more than just your photographer, I am your friend.