Stillwater Cinematography

All Hawaiian Islands, Mainland USA & Worldwide!

$$$$ – Expensive

Wedding

Video

Pahoa, HI All Hawaiian Islands, Mainland USA & Worldwide! (805) 234-5404

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Grace M

We could not be happier with our wedding video! My husband and I were absolutely over the moon with it. Initially, it was an exhausting task to try and figure out which videography team we should choose. Our wedding planner sent us more than two dozen videographers in the... Read More Bay Area, and it was nearly impossible to tell any of the different choices apart. Finally, I came across Stillwater Videographers, and immediately saw a stylistic difference.. the couple’s on Zachariah’s website were all individually genuine and several of the wedding video’s brought me to tears. We got lucky that he was available and decided to stretch our budget because his work and creativity speaks for itself and we really felt that his style matched our own. From the onset, working with Zachariah was seamless. On phone calls with our wedding planner and photographer, he was easy to work with. He came a day early to the wedding venue to scout out the site and took areal footage as well. I’m a California gal but have spent the last 11 years living in NYC, working in finance. I’d say that my expectations as a ‘type A’ bride are pretty high and all about 1) quick responses to any questions we come across 2) a real commitment to working with us and understanding what focal points really matter 3) ease of working together. Zachariah excelled in each of these areas and we just love love love our wedding video! Our wedding had unlimited mistakes .. from the ceremony .. to one of the speeches .. and the fact that it should have been 90 degrees on our wedding day, but instead turned out freezing! Zachariah is a creative GENIUS was able to gloss over some of the less desirable aspects of our wedding and help us focus on the things that matter – our love for one another, all the little details we worked hard to incorporate for our big day, and all the fun and jokes we shared with our guests! If you choose Zachariah, rest assured, you are in EXCELLENT hands.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Alexia A

Book them! I searched for months trying to find the best possible videographer, and I truly did. Zachariah is incredible. Not only did he work with my budget and last minute (a day before the wedding) change in timeline, but he added to the joy of the day. I worked with some... Read More high quality vendors that did good work, but Zachariah's positive attitude, sincere joy, and signature blend of professionalism and true enjoyment added to the joy and excitement of my day instead of taking away from it. Not only all of that, but our wedding video turned out UNBELIEVABLY INCREDIBLE! He managed to capture my husband and I in a way that showed our true "dork factor" and love for each other while making me look beautiful and showing us so happily in love- and our family and friends enjoying themselves tremendously. It is by far the best wedding film I've seen, and I watched at least 60 in search for our videographer. The first night we had the film, I watched it maybe 10 times. I cannot express how grateful I am to Zachariah for being so diligent throughout the entire process- skyping with me to introduce himself and meet my fiance and I, answering ALL of my detailed questions, putting up with my OCD timelines, working with my budget, using the songs we chose perfectly and even helping us pick the best songs while he was editing the film, making tweaks after the finished project and then fixing them, creating stills possibly better than our photographer, etc. I urge you with the highest sincerity to hire them if you can. Working with Zachariah is more equivalent to working with a caring and kind friend or family member who happens to be a professional videographer. I will love our film forever- it is unimaginably stunning and I can't believe how beautiful, moving, fun, high quality, and perfect it is. Even my husband cried while watching it. He said it brought back all of the emotions from that day and said it is the greatest wedding film ever. Hire them now- you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Paige R

Hiring Zachariah was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. My husband and I were initially on the fence about whether to hire a videographer, but after talking to multiple brides and looking at Zachariah’s work, we decided to go for it. Boy are we glad we did!!... Read More Zachariah was a pleasure to work with, blending into the crowd and working seamlessly with our photographer. And most importantly, we are completely obsessed with the gorgeous video he made of our big day! We cannot stop watching it. Multiple friends have told us it they teared up while watching it, and even said it’s the best wedding video they’ve ever seen. We highly recommend Stillwater Cinematography!

Reviewed on 3/17/2016 Alicia H

Zachariah created the most beautiful wedding highlight video from our big day. It had my husband and I both in tears. I can not wait to see the extended video, but I'm sure it will be made with the creativeness and professionalism of someone who loves their job.

Videographer

Reviewed on 7/16/2012 Kate M

Stillwater is a wonderful company. They are a couple who love to capture the wedding day experience. They are so sweet and accommodating.