Stockyards Station

Fort Worth, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Stockyards Station

A BALLROOM IN FORT WORTH, TX

Couples can treat their guests to a genuine southern-style reception at Stockyards Station in Fort Worth, Texas. Located in the Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District, the venue is a fitting place for country boys and country girls to celebrate their union. With four different rooms to fit a variety of party sizes, Stockyards Station features an Old West theme that offers whimsical photo opportunities and a one-of-a-kind experience.

Lone Star Room. For a modest reception with an intimate guest list, the Lone Star Room is a suitable space. Capable of holding up to 125 guests, the room can be split and has a raised floor to accommodate bands.

Stockman's Club. With room for up to 200 guests, Stockman's Club can readily host a medium-sized reception. Rustic brick floors add a southwestern charm to the venue. A permanent stage for the band or DJ is already in place and the concrete dance floor lets guests dance the night away. A built-in bar is also included in the venue.

Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame. This versatile party room accommodates up to 250 guests with a museum floor option that can bring the capacity up to 700 guests. A raised stage for the band, speeches or DJ, a built-in bar and a concrete dance floor make this a great room for a down-home reception.

Stampede Room. This large party room has the capacity to seat up to 650 guests. The walls are lined with windows to provide an open feel and let in natural lighting while two built-in bars accommodate the large number of guests.

An event planner can help couples decide on decorations and other options. To fit with the country theme, food is catered by the Stockyards Station's on-site restaurant, Riscky's BBQ. Couples have the freedom to choose their own vendors for flowers, music and other professional services. Open bar and cash bar options are available—no outside alcohol is allowed in the venue.

All of the party rooms are equipped with sound systems, chairs, tables, tablecloths, fabric napkins and centerpieces. Although the rooms come with decorations, couples are free to bring their own centerpieces and other personalized items.

Stockyards Station's unique setting in a historical district provides a lot of entertainment and recreation options for out-of-town guests. Guests can stay occupied before and after the reception with these and more on-site attractions:

• Historical walking tours
  • Legends of Texas historical re-enactments
  • The Fort Worth Herd cattle drive
  • Jersey Lilly Photo Parlour costume photography
  • Grapevine Vintage Railroad train rides

Make memories somewhere unforgettable...

Stockyards Station is the perfect place for a Western wedding, Texas style. Our four unique settings, located in the heart of the Historic Fort Worth Stockyards, feature on-site catering, bar services, an event manager, sound system and dance floor.

Ballroom, Museum

131 East Exchange Ave, Fort Worth, TX (817) 710-7364

Awesome time!

Reviewed on 12/10/2013 Kerry H

The coordinator, Shay Lawson, is totally awesome to work with! She is super on top of things and made it a pleasant experience. Everything went smoothly and she called and asked everytime she had a question or anything. She also answered/responded very quickly. I had a great... Read More experience at the Stockyards and it was a BLAST! Couldn't have asked for a better wedding!

Perfect Location

Reviewed on 7/20/2013 Gina P

The Fort Worth Stockyard has so much personality! It was perfect for our wedding. We received lots of compliments on what a great location this is. I was able to plan most of this via e-mail and phone with Shay which was nice for me since I was over an hour away. She was... Read More great to work with.

Stockyards Station

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Anna J

Stockyards Station was by far the best venue we looked at. The staff was so helpful and the location was great. There was nothing better than being in a Historical District for the best night of my life!! I would recommend them to anyone

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Kylee J

We loved having our wedding at the stockyards! We had about 200 guests and had it in the stock and club! Shay was our coordinator and was absolutely amazing! She was extremely professional and accommodating! Thank you Shay!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Laura S

Such an amazing venue! I could not imagine our wedding at a better place!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Amy H

First of all, starting with good, the food catered by Riscky's amazing and well with the servers and bartender. It was a unique place compared to the ordinary to have a wedding, which is why I chose Stockyards Station. Also, it was a reasonably priced venue within the area.... Read More However, My husband and I were rather displeased with the wedding coordinater, Shay. I am not one to overanalyze every detail, but in the beginning I had to email her serveral times about adding other items to the bill. Secondly, She was never present at the wedding, it would have been appreciated if was she were there even momentarily to confirm everything was as expected. Due to her absence, our last names were mispelled on the marquee and we had two vegan dishes put aside for guests, in which she failed to mention to the servers. I will say that she recommended a good rental company [Simply Elegant] that we used for chair covers and lights.

Great!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Jeanie J

Had my wedding reception here (Cowboy Hall of Fame), and it was beautiful. Shay and her team had everything pretty much decorated, we just added to the tables. She was very helpful in the process. Catering on site through Riskey's BBQ. Was somewhat pricey but got the best value... Read More for all the things we had. Would definitley recommend!

The Cowboy Hall of Fame

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Jennifer C

My reception was at the Cowboy Hall of Fame and it was great! It's a nice size place that turned out beautifully. We were able to decorate the Friday before our wedding and add some personal touches. Loved it! The price included the venue, table cloths, centerpieces, tables,... Read More chairs, easels, extra tables for cake, decorations, etc, and food!! Great price for the location!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/23/2012 Emily D

The venue and the staff could not have been more perfect. So helpful, great ideas, and all of my guests said it was the perfect wedding and reception.

Great Place

Reviewed on 1/10/2012 Tiffani B

I had my reception December 17, 2011 at the Stockyards Station. Mrs. Shay Lawson was amazing to work with. She was helpful and bent over backwards with whatever I needed. The food was excellent and so was the service. I would recommend this place to anyone else.

Delicious Food

Reviewed on 12/06/2011 Faith C

The Stockyards Station uses Risky's Barbeque for all their food. And OMGoodness the chicken and steak fajita's were melt in your mouth good!

what a blast

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Elise B

Had a great reception ! Stampede room was perfect. The staff is so helpful and accommodation..

the best bbq ever

Reviewed on 9/19/2011 latoria l

The stockyards stations had Riskys' BBQ who is housed inside the stock yards cater. The bbq was seasoned just right and tasted so good. They offered a lot of food for a little price. The food was fresh and delicious. I now go back to the stockyards just to eat at Riskys' BBQ

Excellent

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Amanda H

The stockyard Stations was a wonderful venue for the wedding & reception! The coordinator Shay was very amazing and thourough. The food was great and the price was great as well. We got some many compliments on the food & drinks & venue I highly recommend it!

Great location, helpful staff!

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Nikki Y

I had my wedding reception at Stockyards Station July of 2011. We had a rustic theme and the Stampede Room was perfect for this! The staff was extremely helpful and my guests LOVED the food! I would recommend this location to any bride getting married.

My perfect wedding place

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 Jennifer P

Awesome! We had the most wonderful wedding here. The staff was super great, the place was beautiful and budget friendly!!

Affordable and fun!

Reviewed on 6/21/2011 Madison E

This venue is THE place for a fun wedding. That's why we picked it. It's located right in the heart of Fort Worth - Downtown. Although it seems sort of plain, a little decorating can fix that. The coordinator was very responsive and helpful. Our only complaint was the price... Read More of the alcohol. One standard bottle of wine was $25 and we somehow went through 26 bottles. Also, you basically have to trust that their count of the alcohol used is right. We didn't feel like we went through that many bottles in only 3 hours. Overall though, we were extremely impressed with the Stockyards!

A Rockin' Western Wedding place!

Reviewed on 3/01/2011 Allison D

From the moment I toured the Stockman's Club at Stockyards Station, I knew this is where we had to get married. The event coordinator was super, very responsive and always kept us in the loop via phone and email. The menus to choose from were fantastic. We went with brisket... Read More and chicken and guests still say it's the best wedding dinner they have ever had. The event rental includes food, linens, centerpieces, parking and security all for an amazing price, so amazing that my dad sprung for an open bar due to how far under budget the venue came in. They made sure everything was taken care of and we had a fun wedding in a fun place.

Stockyards Station HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2010 monica e

My experience with the stockyards station was fabulous!! It was one of the more "budget friendly" venues I had found. They do offer different rooms depending on size. We were in the Stockman's Club which I really thought had the most charisma. The floors are brick, the ceilings... Read More are high, and theres large windows surrounding the room. The cost is per person for the food choice you select. It starts at about $21 and can go up to $60+. We had brisket and chicken breasts selection from Risky's. The food was GREAT! We were worried we would not have enough and we had plenty. The room also included tables, chairs, table cloths, linen napkins (all your choice of available colors), and even centerpieces. We did not use the centerpieces because we wanted to bring in fresh flowers but it would be very cost effective to use theirs. They also have cocktail tables upon request at no additional charge with linens. We also held the ceremony in the same room at no extra cost. The room has a cement dance floor and stage already in the room and a bar with a lot of personality! Alcohol is not included in the price per person but you can add thing a la carte or you can do an open bar. You do have to have one security officer which they provide but you pay for. The staff was extremely helpful. They were always available, an email response was usually within a few hours. They always wanted to meet your needs. The room is set up for you and cleared at the end of the event also, all included in price. Overall, we had a terrific experience. The western touch in pictures really turned out beautiful. HIGHLY HIGLY recommend looking into stockyards station. Speak with Shay!!!

Wonderful Facility and Staff - BAD A/C

Reviewed on 8/31/2010 Robin D

The facility and staff were excellent. They made everything go so smoothly. However, Texas in August is hot and so was my reception!